Islam is right about women

This is the best idea Jow Forums had in several months: Printt his message that triggers the double think of the modern destructive left.

While they know that Islam considers women inferior, contrary to their idea of the "stronk independet woman", their slavish subjugation to Islam and goat-fucking third world immigrants is preventing them from calling Islam a problem.

They cannot call out that they either reject the Islamic stance on woman, or that they support the subjugation of women. Their double think – holding two contradictory ideas at the same time – is brought to light, something that makes them feel uneasy.

NPCs are already disturbed by the cognitive dissonance it evoked:

youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA
instructables.com/id/Yellow-Dots-of-Mystery-Is-Your-Printer-Spying-on-/

Attached: Islam.png (2550x3300, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

128.197.82.182/hp/device/DeviceStatus/Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump--the video of the confused local newscasters and NPCs is delicious

200 IQ, there is no proper woke way of responding to this.

This is next level trolling. I would recommend not doing an IOTBW flier near in time or proximity or else you risk the effect being diminished.

I love how these braindead NPCs act confused by the message, when the message couldn’t be anymore straightforward and clear. You can see their Jew-controlled minds breaking in real time, and it’s beautiful.

Attached: Bump.gif (390x260, 35K)

Attached: 1511152727332.gif (245x147, 885K)

lol all these people are short circuiting on camera. Never for an instant do they have the thought as to "why is this wrong" only that it's "disgusting" and "is it hate speech?". Well, who would the hate speech be directed toward? Woman? Islam? If the statement is false, then why is it false? Is it false because islam is incorrect in it's approach to whamens? Wat do?

No they know exactly what was meant and exactly where the logic trail leads but there's no fucking way they're going to say it.

What would be the german version be like?
I'm struggling to find a proper translation. It must be short and on the point. Something like "Islam hat recht wenn es um Frauen geht. " Sounds stupid.

“Islam is Morally Correct Regarding Homosexuality” may cause a few more leftist skull implosions

German is such a shit language lmao

ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT JESUS

Holy shit. Perfect.

الإسلام محق في المرأة

>British
>White

Attached: 1561378139349.jpg (670x949, 107K)

İslam kadınlar konusunda haklıdır

what do you think about
>we shouldn't have brought slaves over to America?
in the same vein

>wants to do something new
>Just copies IOTBW, but with a shitty message.

Attached: 1535988466903.png (1052x1137, 223K)

LOL the cognitive dissonance is real

Shut the fuck up little kike.

This could be just as good

Fuck off you monkey eating tranny kike.

Spotted the kike.

a fucking NORF

Attached: 1527155295273.png (1946x708, 161K)

Are you kidding? Yeah it copies IOTBW but it does it in a MUCH better way.

This forces this issue of the collision course the left is on with their whole "Islamophobia" bullshit narrative.

This.

Attached: 54d53cb3df5af5061cb8a5c91acedb256f7aa394ae5cd2ba038a469d9b6895a2.jpg (480x470, 40K)

>This is the best idea Jow Forums had in several months:
Years.
We've really not put out good for a solid 20 months.

Anyways. This might be a chance at redemption if we can keep this up until Halloween where masks will make us massively successful.

Lefties know of and disregard this hypocrisy, but the effect on the NPC masses is priceless. Imagine the conversational hassle one would have to otherwise go through to bring up this topic and force them to confront this.

Attached: 1567005273149s.jpg (124x124, 2K)

>What would be the german version be like?
>I'm struggling to find a proper translation. It must be short and on the point. Something like "Islam hat recht wenn es um Frauen geht. " Sounds stupid.
Mohammed's Frauenbild Stimmt

IOTBW worked because the message was apolitical. Denying It would just show how crazy you are. The objective was to show that the left argues ideas based on where they came from instead of what they are. So basically, It worked so perdectly because it was innocent. This whole passive-aggressive Islam shit won't work.

Attached: IMG_20190920_133249.jpg (1200x1204, 250K)

This works really well in conversation too, especially with a leftist womyn.
>She says something stupid
>You sigh and say "Islam Is Right About Women."

>Whiteness is apolitical
Your premise is wrong so there's nothing left to talk about.

Oi m8y dats moi bruvver

I don't speak German, but doing a translation from english to german gave this result: "Islam hat Recht mit Frauen"

>I'm struggling to find a proper translation.
yeah, same.
German is a too precise language.
Use the english version. Most will understand it. And there's more room for interpretation than in any german sentence I can think of.

No, that's old-German, a language which is no longer spoken.

See here:

stfu NORF
no one cares what u think

Attached: 0de.png (1096x604, 57K)

The message was simply that It was okay to be white. The message itself is apolitical; nobody rational would argue that It is not okay to be white. Still, the left had to find something to attack It for, because Jow Forums said It. And that was Literally their argument; 'being white is not okay because Jow Forums said it'. For Islam, people will just argue actual politics instead of pointing out where It came from.

LOL Now you krauts are just Hamcucks instead of Mozelcucks!

Stop derailing

Islam is Right about Gays

Remember, lots of shills mean it's a good idea.
Congrats, OP. Nobody thought a phase 2 was possible until you showed up. We outed the left as racist, now we post this and watch them crimestop doubleplusungood think.

Attached: muhammad the pig.jpg (500x464, 48K)

bump

Hitler was right about the enviroment

Told you.
"Mohammed's Frauenbild Stimmt".
Should be readable at the same speed and require roughly the same amount of speed.

I guess you're right.

>Hits both sides
I like this one too, though literally only retarded "university of life and scientists/doctors are wrong cause me m8 down at pub said" and PooJeW watchers actually think climate and environment aren't serious concerns.

Sup rabbi??

Attached: burnquran.jpg (436x459, 49K)

Checked

Attached: 1562010702498.jpg (244x207, 9K)

Treat
LGBTQ
How
Muslims
Do

Attached: 3425FD3B-146A-41FE-BAD3-2865D83C7677.gif (240x180, 184K)

Lol. I just saw
>the talmund is right about goyim
In comments on a local website.
This meme has legs

Attached: ae983dd69a1157ab7f7342a6037b38f10d652402_full.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Islam is Right about Jews

Further confirmation with all the alternative ideas. The core principle of OP's post is the best.
There is (as of yet) no phase 3.

Some ideas for a complete series:

Islam is right about women.
Islam is wrong about women.
Islam is right about gays.
Islam is wrong about gays.
Islam is right about jews.
Islam is wrong about jews.
Islam is right about child brides.
Islam is wrong about child brides.

>fighting against Islam
Why? What are you fighting for? Women? Women don't want you. The West? If your ancestors were here today they would hang you for being a degenerate piece of shit who actually thinks women are worth anything.

Just convert to Islam and restore the natural order.

Attached: Crowded.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

Islam is right about goats

i love you Jow Forums

I’m against anything Islam, given that they don’t think much of anybody outside of their stupid false religion and “prophet”. They’d just as soon see us infidels dead.

>read sign
>islam good
>women's rights good
>directhate.exe
>system error 88 conflicting types for "protected_class"
>unable to determine response, hand responsibility to police? (y/n) y
>you are contacting the police, do you wish to contact news outlets and alert social media to police involvement in this matter? (y/n) y
>accuse police of racism (y/n) y

Attached: 1a1.png (601x499, 91K)

I wonder how people would react if there was an Arabic translation appended to this flyer.

Would it make SJWs more accepting of this message?

boy howdy
need more interviews showcasing this retardation

That would be interesting to see

That’s brutal I love it

Germans are getting sillier and sillier, to much mariuana and hashish will fry your brain.

Islam is fucking based desu. I am considering reverting. Women are property and nothing more. Islam has conservative and pure ideals unlike the cucks who worship Christianity who constantly bend their religious dogma to fit their modern lives.

This is different, I like it but it’s not the same angle. This one is something left and right agree on, but for different reasons.

cope harder

Attached: 382.jpg (421x750, 47K)

“Das islamische Frauenbild ist richtig.”

I got the same opinion from this news article

>we should have picked our own cotton

Attached: 2714b2c6afbc33e29423ca5fa0a792a21440774b35fb9378b92101e4145a6a4e.jpg (255x252, 19K)

Absolute dogshit. Obviously made by Big Bazza himself after a few too many John Smiths.

Attached: Big Bazza.png (579x536, 14K)

It's already working, Achmed. That's why you're seething.

It's really good.
What about this one too.

ISLAM
IS
RIGHT
ABOUT
LGBT
RIGHTS

Why wait until Halloween? Why try to organize a event.
We need to hive minded, once the idea is there. Just go flood the masses with truth bombs. Trying to organize here gets exposed frequently.
Utilizing a hive mind attitude, with lone wolf truth bombs dropped across the world daily, and randomly is more effective.

Attached: only good thing about muslims.jpg (720x407, 61K)

Phase iii, or Phase iiii will be (pic related). But we save that little gem for later.

Attached: jews.png (500x725, 16K)

this is good also

Anybody have links to reddit cuck or braindead media reactions?

Print it on this

Attached: 56eaba3b0.jpg (966x543, 212K)

since the news stories ran in massachusetts, I sent 30 or so copies of the flier to all the open printers in the state. here's one in a boston university grad student computer lab you can play with.
if you wanna print text, telnet to port 9100, type some stuff, hit enter, then disconnect. it'll print whatever you type. plus internets for ascii art.
128.197.82.182/hp/device/DeviceStatus/Index
it'll also print whatever you send as an attachment to this address:
98uphad827eou()hpeprint.com
current number of pages printed is pic related. should have ~500 sheets left, so you have some ammo.

Attached: jsgy0xmo62vf2.png (518x130, 9K)

I've been dropping these around a land mass on planet earth since IOTBW kicked off a couple years ago

Attached: 20190921_083952.jpg (4032x1960, 2.34M)

I wish there was a different way to do this. Why not "Islam is right about dogs"? I bet that'd inspire even more of an uproar because every true white person thinks shit like how muslims in jordan have treated our bomb sniffing dogs is unforgivable. I don't know, I'm just a super far right wing white woman and feel alienated by stuff like this. I already hate mudslimes. Feminists will just call this right wing propaganda trying to piss people off but going after their precious fur babies may actually knock something loose in their heads to help them see the truth. You can show them all the pictures of women in burqas you want but those are STRONG women CHOOSING blahblah. Show them a bunch of emaciated, beaten dogs and they won't know what the fuck to do.

you're either controlled op trying to make us look bad, or you're completely fucking retarded. Those are way too heavy handed you fucking troll.

Underrated post, Father.

OY VEY

Just no.
>"I'm a super duper far right woman, goyim, and I feel triggered by this poster, so can we just talk about dogs instead"

Fuck off kike

Print this out and post it in public.

>hello Rabbi

Attached: 1558567494289.png (2810x4096, 169K)

Not what I meant at all and you didn't really argue against what I said. I don't see how suggesting that we turn the focus from "towel heads have a backwards view on X" to "towel heads have a backwards view on Y" makes me a kike, faggot. I just figure you'd piss off more people with how shitty they treat dogs.

Keep this campaign going, it's effective!

Attached: OMEGALUL.jpg (920x943, 302K)

Who will be the first to post this on Imram's twatter?

The left is getting blown the fuck out.

Attached: SquadW.jpg (619x613, 19K)

topkek, nice

WITNESSED

I don't even want to explain why, but it's not going to get media attention if someone is talking bad about... Doggies... It's good that you find it offensive. Other women will find it offensive, and they won't know how to explain why without offending Islam. That's the beauty of it. It's not well known how dogs are treated by Muslims. But everyone knows how women are treated by Muslims.

Fair enough.

And how do we know that's not your IP and printer, and everytime someone connects to it our IP is obtained.