Is it okay to have fantasies of getting blacked

i'm a 19 year old swedish teeager who sometimes fantasiesies of getting blacked by a bbc anal and oral

clarification i'm a 19 year old swedish male who has had sex with girls but most of does times i just got strapon fucked by them i like being dominated by big black men and women is this gay and should i be considered bi sexual tho i've never been fucked by a bbc or a white man

Attached: social-logo.png (1200x1200, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLC7NT_-Sco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

leaf travels to sweden to shitpost: the post
>inb4 HURR DURR U DONT NEED TO TRAVEL TO GET SWEDISH FLAG JUST USE VPN HURR DURR

Keep your homoshit in your own country

Kthxbye

Thanks, I've been looking for a translation of your national anthem for ages.

Attached: blacked.jpg (247x232, 21K)

Attached: blacked-1.jpg (379x501, 55K)

you're welcome

Attached: blacked-2.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Scandinavian suicidal ideation used to be cool, now it's just faggy and cringey. Can't you just go back to being edgy metalheads please?

youtube.com/watch?v=qLC7NT_-Sco

It's a bait, right?

>faggy and cringey
from a fucking NORF

Attached: 7b0.jpg (866x900, 292K)

why you bullllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mmeeeee

yes

yes sweden keep making a great case for how cucked beyond repair you fake wannabe vikings are, danes were always better and cooler than you lanky cucks

Sweden and Canada.

Are there any more symbolic countries? Not even the Netherlands is this degenerate.

France

It's okay to want your country to be white.

Flag Checks Out

Attached: 1567505532585.jpg (597x664, 74K)

What is wrong with Sweden?
Jeeezus

Here we go with the blacked spam.
Is it ok???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
fuck off

You should just move to Canada.

This faggot talks about BBC, but BBC is not true. IT IS JUST SELF-REPORTING SHIT. YOU ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING. KYS, YOU COALBURNER.

Attached: AE8B6B1B-B116-44C6-B4DA-EFAED7E17C72.png (478x390, 34K)

Kek. Based American with the bants

No, it's normal for us swedes and people with swedish genetics. We are burning with desire for black and islamic cock in every orifice, whether we are male or female. Another thing we swedes and people with swedish genetics are genetically attracted to is inserting black and islamic cock into female vaginas, even those of our own sisters, mothers, girlfriends (though few of us are capable of getting one) and breeding new islamo-blacks into the world.

KEK EPIC WIN with the YIKES OOF.

it's perfectly natural, beautiful and haelthy, sven

come to the central plaza in malmo on tuesday, wear your pink skirt and your BBC shirt, me and the boys will find you and make all your dreams come true

allah akbar

You're full blown gay, dude. I can't believe you let the home of Volvo turn into little Africa. I hope you are haunted forever by the ghosts of your ancestors.