So why don't you right wing retards believe in climate change?

So why don't you right wing retards believe in climate change?

Attached: thunberger.jpg (545x307, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KRbGa
archive.is/c5fbf
magaimg.net/img/8g9s.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8ga7.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8gca.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8haw.jpg
pastebin.com/hv4T1i0N
archive.is/bcEwO
magaimg.net/img/8t2c.gif
pastebin.com/vRHneW3V
magaimg.net/img/88k0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hav.jpg
archive.is/ORhhh
archive.is/9pnLg
archive.is/Y4cMr
archive.is/vjShO
youtu.be/oYhCQv5tNsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zSff0pwc1Xc&t
cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions
currentaffairs.org/2018/05/why-hopelessness-is-conservative
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you faggots believe a chink hoax?

Attached: index.jpg (273x184, 11K)

Attached: 1541333015276.png (1500x1500, 926K)

Attached: EE7sQzYUwAEamkT.jpg (1520x2048, 341K)

I'm believe. And welcoming this.
You, western niggers, are gonna burn.

Not right wing.
I believe in climate change, I just don't give a shit. when we die, we die.
Nature will take care of itself and will remove us when we get to be too much of a hassle.
So yeah, I run my AC/Heat at wtf I want.

I don't listen to anything a little trans faggot tells me.

I do believe.
I just don't give a fuck.

Attached: Spergberg.jpg (750x563, 24K)

wow the bots have made another thread on greta...the current 8 others are not enough

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 13K)

It's not actually happening.

It's been over for ten years...
archive.is/KRbGa

First it was 'the ice age is coming!'
archive.is/c5fbf

Then it was 'global warming is going to cook the earth and melt the glaciers!'
magaimg.net/img/8g9s.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8ga7.jpg
But this was debunked spectacularly.
magaimg.net/img/8gca.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8haw.jpg
pastebin.com/hv4T1i0N

And now the blowback on the perpetrators
archive.is/bcEwO

Muh arctic ice!
magaimg.net/img/8t2c.gif

But this has been going on for a long time
pastebin.com/vRHneW3V

It was proven that climate scientists doctored results, fabricated data, illegally erased data, prevented other scientists from using the data and verifying their conclusions, and knew that the results they got did not find the earth was warming.
magaimg.net/img/88k0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hav.jpg
pastebin.com/hv4T1i0N

The official U.N. IPCC report was fraudulent too
archive.is/ORhhh

And the statistically fraudulent claim that 97% of scientists agree, was debunked too
archive.is/9pnLg
archive.is/Y4cMr
archive.is/vjShO

The Great Global Warming Swindle - Full Documentary presents it nicely youtu.be/oYhCQv5tNsQ

I didn't believe it the first time when nothing happened
I don't believe it this time because nothing will happen
I can't wait until this little retard gets rich off this stunt and buys a beach house

Attached: hadcrut-climate-gate.jpg (290x174, 14K)

What have you done today to save the climate over than destroying it?

Attached: aJDRale.jpg (798x960, 106K)

*other

>So why don't you right wing retards believe in climate change?
it's a rockefeller marketing term

youtube.com/watch?v=zSff0pwc1Xc&t

the climate is changing in my pants

I'm left wing and I don't even believe that shit anymore.
>cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions

Because the left is promoting it. Everything the left promotes today is a deceptive power grab.

>when we, we die
you forgot to take the "how" into account.

Stop posting her ugly cunt face on here I'm sick to fucking death of seeing it.

GET THIS FUCKING PIE FACE OFF OF MY FUCKING COMPUTER SCREEN AND OFF MY WEBSITE!

Attached: VgWOp8gl.jpg (300x196, 9K)

Why do you think giving up your personal agency to the government will stop it?

mod why allow for 8 threads all saying the same bullshit...theres gone to be a way to direct people to ONE thread when they try to create an identical thread

Attached: black-man.jpg (700x700, 48K)

Attached: IMG_2119.jpg (894x1024, 143K)

You are just a guillable fool who wandered here and is making the same transition that all the other fools make.

Attached: temp1927832.webm (1600x720, 1.22M)

Anyone under the age of 25 is retarded about shit that matters. I was pretty sure I had a good handle on what was going on when I was 18, 19 too, but I was completely retarded. First Presidential election I voted in was 2004. John Kerry, obviously. Lived in Massachusetts, helped raise money for the DNC, stood outside where Kerry would either give his victory or concession speech, only to get fucked over when they made up some crap about how maybe, possibly there was something that wasn't 100% positively sure about him losing Iowa, so he sent John Edwards out. Sucked, and was lame.

The more you see things play out, the more you get. Kids who've never heard of the o-zone layer running around like Chicken Little are not to be taken seriously. We've been in a permanent state of emergency according to someone or another for decades. George W Bush was perpetually months away from declaring himself the dictator of Fascist USA, then Obama was about to round up conservatives into FEMA camps to usher in the Glorious Revolution, and now, back to Republicans and back to months away from Fascist USA. There's an ice age coming, or acid rain is going to kill us all, or a new dust bowl is on the way, droughts, floods, o-zone, global warming, climate change, Florida underwater. I appreciate that "things are pretty much going to be fine" sells fewer magazines than "we're all about to fucking die," but it's dumb as hell, and it all gets very transparent the longer you watch it go around and around again.

Attached: image1 (4).jpg (709x550, 109K)

>Climate Zealots: Why are you right wing retards not as hysterical about our dooms day cult as we are?!?! The government and corporations are to blame for destroying the environment but why aren't you paying the governemnt a carbon tax and buying the corporations products with the "GREEN" marketing?!?!

Attached: 778987020561.jpg (1500x1110, 395K)

Ohio, not Iowa.

Besides even if it were real, a world without whites isn't worth saving.

I'm right wing and i believe climate change. Idk, maybe i'm retarded.

because she makes me diamonds

>the earth get warmer the older it becomes
WOOOOOOW WHAT A SHOCK!!!! NOW IM DEFINITELY EAT MY BUGS!!!!

It's been proven that NOAA fudges their data to comply with the global warming meme. Get real.

because left wing retards are always trying to sell it to us

Why don't you left wing faggots believe in race realism?

I do believe.

But i know we can't stop inevitability and so welcome it. Higher taxes aren't going to work, taxing plastics isn't going to work, and eating bugs isn't going to work, or any other bullshit. Even if every human on Earth all came together and did all the things we are told to do it wouldn't work. Maybe you will slow down the process, but nevertheless it will still continue and then people will start dying - maybe not in zoomers lifetimes, or the next generation - but eventually it will and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

At some point humans just have to let nature do it's thing like it intended.

I BELIEVE GRETA!! We must take action to sterilize the African continent! Only this can save our rivers and oceans. We must sterilize India! We must sterilize China! They are breeding waaaayyy too many people. Oh you don't like REAL solutions?? Then fuck off.

I’m a fan of natural selection, so climate change would be an awesome thing if it were so.
Fuck off 1 post drive be by

I do believe in man made climate change but since I'm going to be a minority in my own country I don't give a shit anymore. Burn it to the ground.

There are many of us on the right that do believe in climate chamge. We are just fed up of being lectured by the left that somehow it's all our fault.

Attached: 1566787855604.png (1727x767, 658K)

What about the 5 other indepdent groups who have matching data?

Oops, too much thought for you today. Go back to masturbating now/

because we have always had weather. Also
> the thousands of leaked climatologist emails that are upset that the data doesnt support what they say
>Al Gore telling us Miami would be under 15ft of water by 2012
>it was gloval cooling in the 70's
>it was global warming in the 80's and 90's
>you expect us to blindly accept these changes
>we have been lied to many times

Cite them.

I dont consider myself right wing. I dont believe in man made climate change and the sun and geological activities have a greater impact. And all the proposed solutions to global warming with taxes.are nothing but a scam to line someone else's pockets.

I personally already live a very "green" lifestyle. I recycle and generate very little waste. Dont tell me how to live and change my ways when I leave less an impact then any liberal faggot in LA or NYC.

Also we should be more worried about water pollution than we should global warming.

Attached: 7A2EDE01-A83F-4E56-8A5F-6FB0DB4FC88D.jpg (309x960, 38K)

Why do you left-wing retards not believe in white genocide? Climate change is irrelevant to me, if whites are going to go extinct anyways. In fact, I kind of like the idea of earth burning up, if it's too small for my people.

I'll believe in "climate change" when banks stop handing out loans because the oceans are going to rise and destroy the world, and investment bankers stop investing in Florida real-estate.

Her Family is Antifa

Attached: Greta-Anitfascist.jpg (840x478, 67K)

>believe
That's not science. You have to prove it, and others have to be able to repeat your work and get the same outcome.

when faced with extinction EVERY alternative is preferable

They are trying to take the narrative away from all the Child sex crimes going to be exposed.

Attached: 1554124461464.jpg (2240x1816, 1.22M)

>muh safe space!
>you are wrecking muh safe space!!

Childrens' Crusade, not the real Deus Vult. Sloppy job Mossad.

Attached: 1536756137028.png (432x382, 55K)

Attached: gretta_bug.png (222x189, 43K)

Pizzagate is a glimpse at the Blackmail/Extortion scheme They had for controlling the World's Governments.

Attached: 1562952822858.jpg (1326x1953, 604K)

I get so tired of global warming urbanites.

There was a truly green economy once. Yes, it didn't have Teslas, Amazon, carbon credits, or bugmeal, but it worked quite well and was proven sustainable. The ancestors of the mutants who now inhabit the cities, chose to rip that economic system apart.

Attached: 1563376497016m.jpg (819x1024, 102K)

climate will affect mainly non white and will be responsible for killing them

Evidence

It's funny how untrue the whole thing is and the hysteria. Its a religion. Guaranteed not one of these moroms can cite any climate study not bankrolled by jews

>Believe
There's the problem. We don't have faith in something where billions of dollars are at stake.
The thing is, no one at all is pro-pollution. That's retarded. We would all like a clean world with clean air. The problem is how do we go about this. All the "green" solutions have turned out to be cash cows for billionaires.
The Green faggots are going to have to compromise their position on nuclear power; with that in place we can focus more on electrical everything, from cars, vans, trucks to cargo ships. Then we will start seeing a difference.
If you think we can power the world with wind turbines, and clean the air with trees you are retarded and people will think you're retarded, which is why they don't listen to you.

Shut up, Sperga. Back in your basement.

im not convinced by non-predictive models and hype

i dont doubt climate change i doubt the co2 thesis

im also not willing do surrender to bunch of retarded puppets on the strings of rockefeller, al gore and so on

One world, one goverment, one potato!

Attached: khhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (310x310, 17K)

Me believing or not believing in "Climate Change" won't affect the climate in any tangible amount.

Because the left's poster child and prophet of climate change is a literal retard. I won't be shamed into "believing" in something because a physically and mentally deficient person gets emotional about it on camera.

>identified "denier" as a religious term and marker that whatever's being "denied" is bullshit
>not religious

We do believe in Climate Change.
What you faggots don't get is that the climate would change even if humans never existed. Solar Cycles and minor orbit changes...
Did you know the earth's default state is without Polar Caps?
The arctic ice would be melting anyways, if humans never existed.
We MIGHT contribute %0.00000000001 to the speed at which it's heating up... but even that is being generous.

Attached: dn11647-3_640.jpg (640x388, 30K)

I dont need to believe
I need proof and not that climate is changing, it always was. I need proof that it is CO2 related, meaning how many percent it is actually affecting. And even after this i need to be convinced that higher taxes on developed countries will make a difference. Also separately i need to know how much wild animals and kettle contribute to CO2.

>I'm believe
This is what happens when your language doesn't use its выть in the present tense.
But yeah, , we do. Only untermensch don't.

There's a third thing to doubt. That even with the direst temp. predictions, the warming should cause any more catastrophes than usual. In fact it could well be a good thing.

There are two kinds of people in the world, the ones who deny climate change, and the ones who believe climate change but doesn't do anything about it.

I personally checked the date for just one NOAA location. Lindbergh Field in San Diego. NASA fudged the data to show warming where the actual NOAA numbers did not. Try it for your local weather station.

I did the same in my area

Environmental degradation is part of the Real that threatens to penetrate the constructed reality of neoliberalism.
Climate change must be denied, because otherwise it means the status quo is untenable and "common sense" reality shatters.

Attached: 1524252669373.jpg (600x531, 53K)

data*

Did you learn anything interesting?

currentaffairs.org/2018/05/why-hopelessness-is-conservative

The blackpill is actually just a more intense and more poignant redpill.

>In fact it could well be a good thing.
not sure about that, but i doubt we can do much about it

according to some reports the entire solar system heats up for several years

but instead of finding ways to cope greentards rather follow a thesis, which has not been even proven so far (hockey.stick my ass)

it's skeered

Attached: mushroom head.png (628x628, 770K)

kike near meltdown

science you DUMB FUCK

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 pol - Climate ‘Experts’ Are 0-41 with Their Doomsday Predictions - Politic (1473x1264, 182K)

Her company is trying to make $$$ from carbon credits

Attached: 1568800365517.jpg (1396x186, 81K)

>1 post by this ID
And still they reply to it/

Lately like last 4 years temperatures are on average lower but temperature swings like 30 degrees are more often

>believe
If something is real you dont have to believe it in, it just is and you can prove it.

By temp swings i mean rapid changes within 24 hours

>1 post by this ID
but I'll bite. Decades of liberal alarmist climate predictions have all failed to come true

Anyone who tells me about climate change,how i'm not allowed to question it at all and doesn't think china is a problem is not worth listening to.
Also, I don't give a fuck. Canadian weather sucks. Nothing can make it worse

fuck this literal left wing retard

Because Greta is a only a retarded youngling used by her mother to gain that sweet lefty money

Why bother? There's no guarantee slapped on the Earth like a bumper sticker that says humans have to be a species here forever.
Mass die-offs are a regular occurrence in the paleontological records.
See: the K T Boundary

Attached: 506847643529680732408657234918.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>believe in
Lol these words in his line of thinking says it all

Attached: pepe-and-wojak-smug-meme-blank.jpg (1012x712, 142K)

You sound like a cult

Attached: DC0A9102-E904-48CD-B9ED-FFD70C81A2C0.jpg (1024x745, 168K)

Attached: EE2C5151-BD9F-45A3-9DB4-B3443E109024.jpg (960x844, 129K)

Because this cia baby is not very convincing.

Apocalypse not so now

Attached: AGW IDIOT CUNT TRAPS.png (883x504, 116K)

>believe in climate change
What does that even mean?
-is the whole earth getting systematically warmer?
-is it man made? how much do we contribute to it?
-what is/are the causes ?
-how much of it is even a threat?
-can it be reversed?
-if it can, what are the solutions?
-if it can't, how to deal with it?

None of the answers, whatever they are, are a scientific facts.
There is a """"consensus"""" about the first two questions based on a opinion poll directed to scientists. Most of them never made any study about it, just gave their best guesses.
This is basically all there is and for the progressive lunatics it's enough to destroy the world's economy and give even more power to governments. Whatever climate change is, it's has been weaponized by the global left to push their agenda. Even if science finds out climate change is not what they thought it was, we will never now because the powers that be are already too invested in it. They will never let this go, because it's the perfect tool to push political agenda to the masses of NPCs, just like religion was centuries ago.