Iran-Saudi war

Which country will you support in the Iran-Saudi war?

Attached: iran-vs-saudi-arabia-790x400.jpg (790x400, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5IYkf-DyF0
quran.com/5/82?translations=19,20,22,18,85,27,17,21,95,84,101
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>caring about foreign wars.
stay in your home Ivan.

Death to Iran!

Attached: hadaf.jpg.jpg (460x345, 30K)

Saudi Arabia depends on seaports, they are subject to the first destruction

Attached: 1517946029925.gif (854x468, 3.1M)

I support Iran in their war against Israel

Iran

Attached: Iran 1970s.jpg (944x654, 122K)

Attached: memri-tv-yes-and-only-saudi-arabia-and-iran-will-have-3062209.png (500x583, 133K)

Iran literaly means aryan. They changed the name from Persia after Hitler gave them the idea. They are honorary and a more kind people than arabs even though they still have some shit blood. Iran all the way nigger. I just hope they will give up islam soon

Attached: 1568992102735.jpg (583x619, 83K)

Who would win:

>>>The inventors of Islam
>>>A race that has been dead for 1000 years

Both of them!

Iran, fuck the s*udis for not making Arab Spring 2.0 from happening.

PALESTINE IS WAITING, AND SUFFERING, OH MIGHTY HOUSE OF SAUD!

Any non-shill /polack/ know well we are a pro-Iran board, or at least they are the mixed aryan-sandniggers we tolerate the most. Also they never declared war on anyone unlike the dynamic duo America-Israel

Hello mr. Bolton

I'm an oil field worker, so I'd support both. Let's have a nice clean fight lads, please do take your time and don't neglect the shipping lanes.

Iran, of course. There will be Hezbollah strikes if this war kicks off (it won't), and I wouldn't miss their videos.

Israel of course.

Israel

Attached: 39853290587208.jpg (2160x1200, 402K)

I support the bullets

oh, I'd support the Saudis of course. Fewer terrorist Islamists.

If ww3 kicks off will it be easy for. 30yo boomer to get a commission? I’m a useless house husband that just goes hiking all the time. Might as well go into battle.

This too. All jokes aside I've enjoyed my interactions with Iranians who managed to get to the US, I've never met a Saudi worth a wet shart. Iranians didn't do 9/11 either. I don't care for their govt but they seem like half decent people.

I support many of the irainian people. Their government is shit.
Lots of Iranian cuties

>Support Saudis
>Fewer terrorists

Yeah ok BenBen, you got election results to worry about get off pol.

Iran of course

Actually I am rooting for the bombs. Muslims killing each other, there is no loser.

Still Shia Islam is by far the most tollerable branch of the religion, and their system is along the less "oppressive" of the middle east, aside for some bizzare quircks like the women in the stadiums ban

Obviously Iran.

Saudis. Iranians have joined the Eurasian coalition that is a threat to our global hegemony. Not to mention that I want a couple persian war brides as my repayment for by service to ZOG, arabs are too ugly.

Shia Islam is just a protest against Arab culture.

>he doesnt want the iranian cuties for himself
This is the cuck attitude that is ruining our nation.

>He thinks hes getting anything from Zog besides coffins and a long stint in Walter Reed

I'd like Iran 99% destroyed, Saudi Arabia 98% destroyed.
I'm getting in the mood by listening to this audiobook about punitive airstrikes which get out of control.

Attached: 2020.jpg (450x450, 31K)

War is changing, its becoming more primitive. If you wont take a shot at war brides, looting government buildings, and setting mosques on fire, I dont know what to tell you.

Iran has the name "Aryan" for the same reason Pakistanis Afghans and Ossetians call themselves Aryan, because they used to be Nordics that back-migrated out of Europe and conquered Central and East Asia. They were allout exterminated by Turk-Mongol mass migration and genocide.

Attached: TheTruthHiddenFromUs.jpg (1920x1920, 1.45M)

Houthi flag is the best on the planet right now. Imagine fitting your whole Constitution on the flag.

mods should make the houthi flag a meme flag, although it'd be way too small to read

No that's Sufism, Sufism is the rebellion of Aryan thought against Semitic thought

Fun fact: it's the first and only flag in world history to have the words "A curse on the Jew" written on it.

> oil princes v. shiatards
not even close.
but at the same time:
> the jews' best frens v. the jews' greatest menace
and:
> shitty EEF admixture v. decent CHG admixture
i don't know, im in a dilemma.

It's pisslam Vs yidds of Saudi
MIGA Drumbf is the factor as why murican nigroe army will get involved

Iran.

shia muslims are by far more fanatic than sunnis. don't fall for the loose hijab attire, domenico.

What ever Side Turkey and Qatar are on.

Attached: 1turkey-somali-student1.jpg (712x475, 81K)

Unironically Israel. Iran is just a bit less fanatic version of ISIS. Saudis are retarded Dictator movie style kings with shitton of oil extremely fanatical wahabi too. Also all muslims are hostile to everyone else by default.

Attached: image (41).jpg (705x909, 53K)

Shia have more fanatical doctrine but less fanatical followers.

iran deserves saudi arabias wealth for having
nothing for so long.

Attached: hillary-clinton-shits-herself.jpg (448x448, 21K)

Why would you support kikes?

This. The kikes are no less hostile to Christian's, they just assault us in a less honest way.

Cause they at least don't want to kill us literally.

They did tho

I would support establishing a christian state and move our people there.

Their "Aryan" heritage is closer to India and Pakistan than to Europe, you imbecile. Aryan doesn't just mean European. Darker persians look identical to Pakistanis, they're the same Indo-Aryan people almost. They don't see themselves as whites or as Europeans, even the pale ones. And there are many pale arabs as well (most arabs today aren't even Arabian racially)
You can support Bashar al-Assad and the integrity of Syria without submitting to Iran. Russia saved Syria, iran helped. I'm a Syrian christian, and there's no need to jump on the Iran train blindly. Saudis are disgusting fanatics so forget about them, but iran isn't much better. they're expansionist and will not leave arab countries alone

Whoever Russia supports

Attached: 1568701560116.jpg (683x1024, 91K)

No

This

oh wow its another proxy war in the middle east that affects nothing in the life of the rest of the world, such a happening

says a fucking leaf

Attached: 1436325864343.jpg (329x399, 44K)

Shia are more fanatical. They believe in martyrdom which you could stretch and say is similar to Christianity but not really. They will go insane to maintain themselves, and their followers are rarely secular. There are millions of secular Sunnis in the Arab World who are just Sunni by name (Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon). They pray and do everything a Sunni must do, but they aren't insane Daesh followers.
Proportion-wise, there are far fewer percentage of sunnis that support Daesh than there are Shias who support shia islamist militias and parties.
> but iran pwotect christian--
no they dont. hezbollah did in syria because hezbollah is lebanese and they want to look good in front of lebanese christians. actual iranian forces didn't give a rat's ass about christian churches or people. Iranian hangs christians all the time in Iran, saudis rarely ever kill any christians by comparison since they're a protected worker population in KSA.
> but isis
you do know daesh has bombed KSA a hundred times and they haven't touched iran once yet. im just saying don't generalize and do not make gross assumptions based off memes on Jow Forums

Attached: 28islamicart1-articleLarge-v2.jpg (600x454, 43K)

Israel as always, so another foreverwar

Muhammad can blow himself up but you can't Mossad the Assad

Attached: 1560044355087.jpg (768x768, 138K)

>Brazil bitches about not affecting the world.

no they use aryan because pakistanis and indians also do. they're the same family as iranians. they aren't mongols or turks, they're just a bunch of indian mutts. the whiteness is gone from those nations save for small parts of northern iran

hey retard I never said a word about Assad in that post. I'm syrian, I like Assad a lot. and guess what? He isn't shia. He's Alawi, and the Alawi are seen as gnostic heretics by both sunni and shia. Iran only helped syria because they've been regional partners for 50 years, not because of some stupid religious shia brotherhood. Iran hates Azerbaijan which is majority shia, they don't care if Assad is alawi.
Stop with the dumbass memes. The Axis of Resistance is extremely tenuous and will break when iran and assad disagree on how to treat turkey and ksa. for example Assad wants to force turkey out, iran wants to ally with turks. Assad wants to normalize relations with the Saudis, iran wants war. they won't always be friends.

I just want to fucking die in a big happening but its not gonna happen

we are truly in the gayest timeline

>based middle east bringing back fort mac

Attached: oilsands.jpg (1920x1408, 642K)

>Proportion-wise, there are far fewer percentage of sunnis that support Daesh than there are Shias who support shia islamist militias and parties.
Maybe its because shia militia don't declare war on the whole world at once and don't upload mass beheadings?

also the majority of the syrian arab army are secular sunnis. it's not an army of iranians or shiites, there are very very few actual shia in syria

Attached: jewintense.gif (501x585, 212K)

I just hope we don’t get in it. Iranians seem to be smarter so I hope they win and turn around and depose the muuulaaahs

How is this even a question?

Kek based.

Attached: 295096.jpg (1120x1198, 92K)

I am a Persian Shia Muslim but my wife is born Canada . This post is lies I have so many Christian and even jew friends. In the Quran it say that Christian andnjew can go heaven if they believe in last day but Sunni never believe that (so many USA people think kafir is Christian but wrong only kafirs is people who don’t believe god ... the prophet is just different ... we have so many Christian church in my city town ... this is just wrong...

they don't. fanatics like Daesh are a minority. I've lived with normal sunnis, they don't support IS or AQ or any of that. if all sunnis truly did, why would sunni governments be shooting them and digging mass graves for terrorists? And sunni people would have flocked into syria by the millions to help set up this caliphate, they had nothing to lose. and yet only a bunch of fringe retards went

Niether let them all kill each other

you've found me out goyims. hahahhaahahah

Nice try Levi

Iran will be nuked before Christmas

>Iranian hangs christians all the time in Iran
Stop spreading lies you filthy kike. Iran has the largest Armenian Orthodox diaspora in the Middle East.

Attached: doitfaggots (2).png (680x677, 409K)

Saudi Arabia because I think it’s cool they still have Kings and Princes

Iran because Saudi are the jews of muslims

rather be in a war than "peace" as a circumcised slave.

And Persian people are Aryan when we born have blonde hair blue eyes just change from hot sun ... christians and good jew (not Zionist) are Shia brothers and will go to paradise if they do good deeds

modern American "Christianity" and homosexuality are indistinguishable so its not surprising he got executing gays confused with executing Christians.

stfu wannabe European White... You will never be white like us Europeans

If we aren't involved in it, Iran in a heartbeat since they never blew up office buildings here.

If we get drug into the matter, I sit things out and go join the antiwar movement since war with Iran would be an "invading North Korea"-tier shitfest with the added bonus of causing an oil crisis. There is exactly zero reason why our military should be trying to make that scenario more likely.

They are literal jews not ''the jews of muslims''. This whole war isn't about sunni vs shia, it's about jews vs non-jews. There's not a single sunni country out there which supports Saudi Arabia except maybe their tiny ass vassal states like Bahrain.

Attached: 14583284902343.jpg (525x930, 91K)

why the fuck would you want to support literally any of the nations in the middle east. How are any of them allies of the west?

Neither Iran, Saudi Arabia or Israel should be considered allies. The fact I never see this opinion proves this site is 95% non-western

Attached: 1550267218206.jpg (1024x1018, 114K)

Based Iran

Attached: 03E999D6-8520-41C5-ABDC-3877000F8515.jpg (800x600, 67K)

Facts. Saudi can't be trusted.

Attached: 430ECD1C-FFBD-4B50-A219-1D64EEBB19B9.png (320x140, 34K)

Palestinian American here.

Iran 100%. Fuck the Saudi royalty, Fuck Israel. Levantine nationalist super state when?

Attached: 1563494468168m.jpg (1024x606, 70K)

China-Russia will ally with Iran, cucked west will ally with SA. Israel will watch the goy fight.
This was all laid out in Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini. The "final cataclysm" to usher in the NWO under Gen. Alpha.
youtube.com/watch?v=q5IYkf-DyF0

saudis are sand niggers Iran is literally aryan

Attached: B6193B15-16F5-4104-AD67-CB99233C5032.jpg (600x704, 52K)

If only we were strong enough to annex both.

According to quran you can't befriend christians. So either you lie (taqiyyah) or are an apostate and dont know it yourself.

Because "sunni governments" are not really muslim. Canon islam can only exist as theocracy. Daesh is the closest to ehat Mohammed himself did.

>why the fuck would you want to support literally any of the nations in the middle east. How are any of them allies of the west?
not spending trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives propping up Saudi and Israel will lead to Iran raping the shit out of them. They are absolutely fucked without our meat-shield. For whatever reason, our leaders don't want to see that happen.

All Iran wants is for us to fuck off. They don't want our support and they don't want us supporting their enemies. At this point, the interests of the Iranian regime align better with the interests of the average Westerner more than our actual governments.

No one forces you to circumsize. Islam will kill you or force you to pay unsupportable tribute until you convert. This is literally written in quran.

>''Certainly you will find the most violent of people in enmity for those who believe (to be) the Jews and those who are polytheists, and you will certainly find the nearest in friendship to those who believe (to be) those who say: We are Christians; this is because there are priests and monks among them and because they do not behave with arrogance.''
Surah al Ma'idah (5:82)
quran.com/5/82?translations=19,20,22,18,85,27,17,21,95,84,101

in short: jews are your ennemies, christians are your friends

>we wuz