Maria Ladenburger

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

German girl raped and murdered by asylum seeking refugee from Afghanistan.

Does Jow Forums remember her?

Attached: 01f0ce578880ea9d.jpg (423 KB, 1076x1376)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/852558/migrant-murderer-Germany-Maria-Ladenburger-trial

James Martin
James Martin

INSHALLAH!

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

Yeah, I remember her. She deserved it

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

Ironically enough her father couldn't care less about her death & was saying that he doesn't want the right wingers to abuse her death for their motives. Their funding organisation (funding non-whites) is by the way still active.

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

She's an American

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

This was five years ago in Germany. The fact that you have to reach that far back and that far away for an example shows this behavior is hardly typical.

Attached: Jesus-H-Cornflower.jpg (252 KB, 1280x720)

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

What the hell has happened to us. To feel no anger when there is just cause for it is immoral. When did we forget this

Attached: 1562787073765.png (554 KB, 719x688)

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

Rape in Sweden has gone up 20 times in the last few decades. The vast majority of perps have a foreign background. Open your eyes

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

Post her nudes and I might.

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

This is why feminism is so dangerous. You are spreading a dangerous idea by letting your women act like whores and letting them get tattoos. Us Muslims are right about women and you westerners allow feminism spread like wild fire.

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

good. one less roastie i have to worry about.

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

Islam is right about women

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

Yes, she's from my city and she went to my school.

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

Nope don't remember don't care. People like her protested to have them come and welcomed them with opened arms.

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

I agree

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

No why? She was your typical leftwingend liberal German slut. Fuck this worthless piece of shit and fuck her family.

Attached: 18812167-303.jpg (50 KB, 700x394)

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

Give us credit. We tried an experiment and showed the world what women are really like unchecked.

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

daughter of pro-refugee politicians
press S to spit on her grave
SSSSSSSSSSSS

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

do ALL germans have this thing on face?

Attached: 4900.jpg (138 KB, 1080x668)

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

Wasnt she from Austria??

James Williams
James Williams

Same with this Green Party politician Andreas Lösche who used all of his energy to fight of AfD "for instrumentalizing the rape and death of his half-sister" by a Moroccan trucker for "hatespeech against immigrants and refugees".

Attached: Sophia-&-Andreas-Lösche.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720)

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

What was she like personally? Do you know?

You mean teeth? Lay off the krokodil Boris

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

(OP)

This was five years ago in Germany. The fact that you have to reach that far back and that far away for an example shows this behavior is hardly typical.

This case is still special because she is the daughter of an EU official... He btw has no regrets....

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

I need to know what she voted for before I can form an opinion on this.

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

He said he is sorry you guys, it ruined his life.

Migrant who killed EU official’s daughter in Germany says murder destroyed HIS life
express.co.uk/news/world/852558/migrant-murderer-Germany-Maria-Ladenburger-trial

Attached: 0SoEYAd.png (837 KB, 650x942)

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

Does anyone remember Kriss Donald? Even the bbc apologised for anti white bias

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

Attached: 1528760051556.jpg (121 KB, 960x645)

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

mashallah

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

S

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

she wanted it
I bet she was a refugees welcome type

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

lay of crocodil boris

Kek

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

Who knows of the Amy Biehl case?

Attached: 0624-FEA-OCR-L-AMYBIEHLBOOK-FEATURED1.jpg (202 KB, 800x450)

James Sanders
James Sanders

Guy is a Hazara mutt. They claim persecution to get into Europe despite the fact that they have not been targeted by the Taliban since the 90s. Hazards are the Jews of Afghanistan, they won’t stop complaining about persecution.

James Edwards
James Edwards

Ivan, please be more constructive with your feedback

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

Look how happy the parents are hugging the people that murdered her daughter in a brutal way.

Attached: embrace.jpg (31 KB, 620x464)

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

I mourn for the Aryan bride

Justin Price
Justin Price

In 1998, all were pardoned by South Africa's Truth and Reconciliation Commission, when they stated that their actions had been politically motivated.[1]:71

Biehl's family supported the release of the men.[1]:71 Her father shook their hands and stated,

The most important vehicle of reconciliation is open and honest dialogue... we are here to reconcile a human life [that] was taken without an opportunity for dialogue. When we are finished with this process we must move forward with linked arms.[6]

oh no no no

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

Attached: 1499648761799.jpg (69 KB, 486x518)

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

Looks like a kike mischling.

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

Now THAT is a race traitor. He loves treachery and kike propaganda more than his own daughter.

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

She paid the relax tax

Hudson King
Hudson King

Wish the nog killed the rest of them.

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

And the murder of the corn girl, the parents just love tacos that much.

Attached: Laura-Calderwood.png (523 KB, 663x515)

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

Imagine being such a useless piece of shit, that you defend somoene who killed your own sister.

Attached: 1564132421898.png (135 KB, 275x251)

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

Why can't we Europeans and you Arabs become ally, without mixing our countries and way of living, with the purpose of smashing jews?
I would support such alliance.

David Morgan
David Morgan

We dont have such faggots here.

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

I would've supported such an alliance but now with all the shit I caused in Europe, I will only settle for such an idea after I've seen Mecca burn.

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

they've caused*

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

invade another country
get free iPhones, designer clothing, housing and food
rape and kill local girl
get nothing but sympathy from local population

Holy fuck could Muslims be anymore badass. If I could bet on a group to take over the world I would bet on the Muslims.

Nathaniel Cox
Nathaniel Cox

Yeah, she deserved it.

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

Kill kikes and kill muslims (in minecraft). They're the west's mortal enemies and every day we tolerate their shenanigans we spit on our forefather's graves.

Easton Long
Easton Long

He was living the life.

Attached: 1545992678170.jpg (225 KB, 700x400)

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

This was some satanic sacrifice shit

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

You got a point too.

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

One of his inmates probably did very haram things to him

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

Muslims can take over Europe because Europeans are little faggy shits these days who fully embraced the globohomo. The Chinese lack western empathy and can't as easily be exploited by the Jew. They have no qualms about murdering Muslims to teach their kind a lesson. I think the Chinese will rule the world someday, unless America can cleanse itself of its (((parasites)))

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

was she a libtard? If yes, good. I hope her parents & all her liberal friends also get raped to death. Their only value is to be an example of what happens when you are a libtarded zombie.

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

Be careful with who you align with. Best bet is Iran and Syria. Forget about the gulf states.

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

raped
He was her bf
Toll paid

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

This. While I hate to see a young, innocent white girl raped and killed, her family were traitors and got what they deserved.

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

Are you fucking serious? He looks like a rat

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

Maybe.
Either way whites are fucked because they are weak, mentally retarded pussies.

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

There is more resistance against foreigners in Europe than in America. Call us emasculated fags all you want, we're still doing it better than you.

Robert Sanders
Robert Sanders

Imagine how many women must be horribly murdered each day in the Middle East.
Makes me really sad actually

Attached: 1543777724690.jpg (235 KB, 600x850)

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

Muslim women willingly submit to their men, no need to murder them.

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

Good riddance

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

I agree with Dutch brother again.

I have never heard any European saying that we should become a minority in our homeland, while I have met many white Americans, especially women, that think is a good thing to become a minority in USA.

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

need to mu

There have been a bunch of leftwing female politicans proclaiming this shit in Germany.
When the time has come pls occupy us!

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

We will rise together, deutsch brother.
No need to be occupied.
And plus the important thing is not what politician says, I have heard some EU politician cheering and applauding when a nigger said at a eu congress "Europe is not a white men country".
The important thing is what the general population think.
Those Americans i met were average people, not left politicians pushing an agenda.

Blake Lee
Blake Lee

Will you? All of Europe is in deep waters.

Attached: iFNskcU.png (515 KB, 671x636)

James Hill
James Hill

Toll paid

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

Ye she deserved it for being the spawn and fellow promoter of importing said shit skins and mudslimes into Europe. If I remember correctly it was their only child, serves them right.

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

Why do you think they try to hide the ethnicity or immigrant status since a couple years? And this is just a very good case of karma, there are many more cases like this even with their cover up.

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

Nothing of value was lost, desu.

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

lol no

Attached: 3eccb1ce26215610a1e4d3b6accef334f6de6376r1-720-700v2-hq.jpg (59 KB, 720x700)