Maria Ladenburger

German girl raped and murdered by asylum seeking refugee from Afghanistan.

Does Jow Forums remember her?

Attached: 01f0ce578880ea9d.jpg (1076x1376, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/852558/migrant-murderer-Germany-Maria-Ladenburger-trial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

INSHALLAH!

Yeah, I remember her. She deserved it

Ironically enough her father couldn't care less about her death & was saying that he doesn't want the right wingers to abuse her death for their motives. Their funding organisation (funding non-whites) is by the way still active.

She's an American

This was five years ago in Germany. The fact that you have to reach that far back and that far away for an example shows this behavior is hardly typical.

Attached: Jesus H Cornflower.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

What the hell has happened to us. To feel no anger when there is just cause for it is immoral. When did we forget this

Attached: 1562787073765.png (719x688, 554K)

Rape in Sweden has gone up 20 times in the last few decades. The vast majority of perps have a foreign background. Open your eyes

Post her nudes and I might.

This is why feminism is so dangerous. You are spreading a dangerous idea by letting your women act like whores and letting them get tattoos. Us Muslims are right about women and you westerners allow feminism spread like wild fire.

good. one less roastie i have to worry about.

Islam is right about women

Yes, she's from my city and she went to my school.

Nope don't remember don't care. People like her protested to have them come and welcomed them with opened arms.

I agree

No why? She was your typical leftwingend liberal German slut. Fuck this worthless piece of shit and fuck her family.

Attached: 18812167_303.jpg (700x394, 50K)

Give us credit. We tried an experiment and showed the world what women are really like unchecked.

>daughter of pro-refugee politicians
press S to spit on her grave
SSSSSSSSSSSS

do ALL germans have this thing on face?

Attached: 4900.jpg (1080x668, 138K)

Wasnt she from Austria??

Same with this Green Party politician Andreas Lösche who used all of his energy to fight of AfD "for instrumentalizing the rape and death of his half-sister" by a Moroccan trucker for "hatespeech against immigrants and refugees".

Attached: Sophia & Andreas Lösche.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

What was she like personally? Do you know?

You mean teeth? Lay off the krokodil Boris

> (OP)
>
>This was five years ago in Germany. The fact that you have to reach that far back and that far away for an example shows this behavior is hardly typical.

This case is still special because she is the daughter of an EU official... He btw has no regrets....

I need to know what she voted for before I can form an opinion on this.

He said he is sorry you guys, it ruined his life.

>Migrant who killed EU official’s daughter in Germany says murder destroyed HIS life
express.co.uk/news/world/852558/migrant-murderer-Germany-Maria-Ladenburger-trial

Attached: 0SoEYAd.png (650x942, 837K)

Does anyone remember Kriss Donald? Even the bbc apologised for anti white bias

Attached: 1528760051556.jpg (960x645, 121K)

mashallah

S

she wanted it
I bet she was a refugees welcome type

>lay of crocodil boris

Kek

Who knows of the Amy Biehl case?

Attached: 0624_FEA_OCR-L-AMYBIEHLBOOK-FEATURED1.jpg (800x450, 202K)

Guy is a Hazara mutt. They claim persecution to get into Europe despite the fact that they have not been targeted by the Taliban since the 90s. Hazards are the Jews of Afghanistan, they won’t stop complaining about persecution.

Ivan, please be more constructive with your feedback

Look how happy the parents are hugging the people that murdered her daughter in a brutal way.

Attached: embrace.jpg (620x464, 31K)

I mourn for the Aryan bride

In 1998, all were pardoned by South Africa's Truth and Reconciliation Commission, when they stated that their actions had been politically motivated.[1]:71

Biehl's family supported the release of the men.[1]:71 Her father shook their hands and stated,

The most important vehicle of reconciliation is open and honest dialogue... we are here to reconcile a human life [that] was taken without an opportunity for dialogue. When we are finished with this process we must move forward with linked arms.[6]

oh no no no

Attached: 1499648761799.jpg (486x518, 69K)

Looks like a kike mischling.

Now THAT is a race traitor. He loves treachery and kike propaganda more than his own daughter.

She paid the relax tax

Wish the nog killed the rest of them.

And the murder of the corn girl, the parents just love tacos that much.

Attached: Laura Calderwood.png (663x515, 523K)

Imagine being such a useless piece of shit, that you defend somoene who killed your own sister.

Attached: 1564132421898.png (275x251, 135K)

Why can't we Europeans and you Arabs become ally, without mixing our countries and way of living, with the purpose of smashing jews?
I would support such alliance.

We dont have such faggots here.

I would've supported such an alliance but now with all the shit I caused in Europe, I will only settle for such an idea after I've seen Mecca burn.

they've caused*

>invade another country
>get free iPhones, designer clothing, housing and food
>rape and kill local girl
>get nothing but sympathy from local population

Holy fuck could Muslims be anymore badass. If I could bet on a group to take over the world I would bet on the Muslims.

Yeah, she deserved it.

Kill kikes and kill muslims (in minecraft). They're the west's mortal enemies and every day we tolerate their shenanigans we spit on our forefather's graves.

He was living the life.

Attached: 1545992678170.jpg (700x400, 225K)

This was some satanic sacrifice shit

You got a point too.

One of his inmates probably did very haram things to him

Muslims can take over Europe because Europeans are little faggy shits these days who fully embraced the globohomo. The Chinese lack western empathy and can't as easily be exploited by the Jew. They have no qualms about murdering Muslims to teach their kind a lesson. I think the Chinese will rule the world someday, unless America can cleanse itself of its (((parasites)))

was she a libtard? If yes, good. I hope her parents & all her liberal friends also get raped to death. Their only value is to be an example of what happens when you are a libtarded zombie.

Be careful with who you align with. Best bet is Iran and Syria. Forget about the gulf states.

>raped
He was her bf
Toll paid

This. While I hate to see a young, innocent white girl raped and killed, her family were traitors and got what they deserved.

Are you fucking serious? He looks like a rat

Maybe.
Either way whites are fucked because they are weak, mentally retarded pussies.

There is more resistance against foreigners in Europe than in America. Call us emasculated fags all you want, we're still doing it better than you.

Imagine how many women must be horribly murdered each day in the Middle East.
Makes me really sad actually

Attached: 1543777724690.jpg (600x850, 235K)

Muslim women willingly submit to their men, no need to murder them.

Good riddance

I agree with Dutch brother again.

I have never heard any European saying that we should become a minority in our homeland, while I have met many white Americans, especially women, that think is a good thing to become a minority in USA.

>need to mu

There have been a bunch of leftwing female politicans proclaiming this shit in Germany.
When the time has come pls occupy us!

We will rise together, deutsch brother.
No need to be occupied.
And plus the important thing is not what politician says, I have heard some EU politician cheering and applauding when a nigger said at a eu congress "Europe is not a white men country".
The important thing is what the general population think.
Those Americans i met were average people, not left politicians pushing an agenda.

Will you? All of Europe is in deep waters.

Attached: iFNskcU.png (671x636, 515K)

Toll paid

Ye she deserved it for being the spawn and fellow promoter of importing said shit skins and mudslimes into Europe. If I remember correctly it was their only child, serves them right.

Why do you think they try to hide the ethnicity or immigrant status since a couple years? And this is just a very good case of karma, there are many more cases like this even with their cover up.

Nothing of value was lost, desu.

lol no

Attached: 3eccb1ce26215610a1e4d3b6accef334f6de6376r1-720-700v2_hq.jpg (720x700, 59K)