This is considered too hot in Bongland

This is considered too hot in Bongland

>A mum claims her daughter was excluded from school because she took off her blazer in the unseasonably hot weather. According to her mum, Summer Burkitt, 14, was banned from coming into school on Tuesday by teachers at Sirius Academy North in Hull, Yorkshire. Summer said she took her jacket off because she was too hot. The school declined to comment on Summer’s case specifically but said the decision to exclude her for 24 hours met its ‘persistent defiance or abuse’ policy. Mum Kelly Shann branded the decision ‘absolutely pathetic’ and hit out at what she called ‘ridiculous’ uniform rules.

Attached: PRI_85391386-e1568818941322.jpg (1668x1286, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVuaB5Txgvg
youtube.com/watch?v=04uN57jOg-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SldinP1HqQc
twitter.com/sirius_north/status/1175066948838789121?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>thot just can't contain herself, gets patrolled

Lol i like her extremely short tie

>This is a 11/10 in Mongland

It was unrironically haram

>Those eyebrows

I'm enjoying one of España's recent contributions. She's such a little whorebaby in Casa de Papel.

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-091551_Messages.jpg (662x1042, 475K)

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA.png (305x161, 67K)

Good for her, renting her forehead as advertising space for nike

hahahaha

I dont watch talmudvision, who is the qt?

That's a council estate, if ever I saw one, in the background.
Has anyone noticed that they seem to have knocked every high school in england down, then rebuilt them all prefab whacky fun prison style?
I know in a lot of cases, this was actually done to stop there being "all white" and "all muslim" schools (say you had one white, one muslim school in a town, they'd simply knock them both down have one school instead, forcing both races/cultures together)

Attached: schoolprison.jpg (540x359, 45K)

jej

why do grills shave their eyebrows off and then paint them back on? what do they mean by this? what is their end game?

Attached: thinkingrlyhard.png (680x445, 521K)

Seriously, Bongs, the current state of your women's fashion is fucking disgusting.

Why do Bong women attempt the Maximum Whore aesthetic? Did this happen because of Page 3 Girls?

Attached: 1508174249937.png (418x399, 246K)

Absolutely based mutt. That scene with her and Allison Parker (Maria Pedraza) kissing, i was fucking diamonds.

Ursula Corbero (spelling?) is her name.

Looks like she's in Slytherin

But they don't do that anymore retard, they make their eyebrows bigger with makeup . Have you interacted with a non geriatric woman in the last 5 years?

Attached: 3x5urU9_d.jpg (506x543, 21K)

They don't know either

Rate our women

Attached: WelcomeToBonglund2.jpg (1333x10000, 3.43M)

Still not as bad as the Mexicans.
Yank out their eyebrows.
Take a laundry marker and draw their eyebrows back in.
Anyone who rips out their eyebrows and draws them back in with a marker... not to be trusted.
Keep Sharpies away from Mexican bitches...

kek

Attached: Pepe3.png (710x577, 30K)

Correct

That's her. Corberó with the accent on the second 'o' I believe. I'm a mutt, what can I say. No one knows if I'm more English. Irish, or German. Supposedly someone fucked a savage during my family's history so there's a possibility I'm 1/164th Indian.

Her fucking face looks like a pancake with holes punched into it

AHHGH! JESUS CHRIST!!
Where the fuck were THOSE taken??!
I mean, holy shit dude...
That's gotta be some shit like "Fattie night" at the local pub or something...

different faces , but feels comfy like home.

That's the exact face and hair of every coal burner that doesn't get fat lmao. Dad is an absolute joke

Attached: BritCopWantsLoicense.jpg (1000x821, 114K)

nah leaf, pic related is what bongs consider a 10/10 in bongland

Attached: 1553945103643.jpg (1600x1066, 284K)

That last one lmao.

Attached: BritsHuwhite.jpg (660x439, 101K)

Ty m8, must investigate the kiss scene the other user is talking about...

She was feeling hot, because it was hot outside.
Learn context clues.

You have autism. This is autism. The story means it was a warm day so she took off her jacket because she was too warm. Not that she is physically attractive and "hot" you utter sperg.

Plus this is just some kid, you are trying to make fun of a little girl. Get a life you pathetic bitch.

I got suspended numerous times for taking my jumper of that was part of the uniform. My dad used to take me on a building site to work with a bunch of fellers, was fun they had beers and ice in a bucket.

Are those eyebrows real???? WTF

Underrated keks

youtube.com/watch?v=fVuaB5Txgvg

>Jew
You think anyone HERE gives a shit what you think?

Attached: HAHAHA2.jpg (736x490, 29K)

It's diamonds worthy, I must admit. Also, please tell Miami Cuban whores they're not Spanish. I get so tired of hearing it.

Summer. What a shitty name. Whats wrong with anglos and their names? Fhey sound all gay. Summer, Paris, Alex (girl), wtf?

Yeah a lot of them were built open plan as well currently in my area they are having work done changing the open plan into actual class rooms. wonder how many millions was wasted on that stupid idea.

And her eyebrows are crap too. Ugly bonger.

And to think there's millions of bong men fucking these women. holy shit lmao

Attached: slags3.jpg (634x459, 107K)

White Trash Names.
youtube.com/watch?v=04uN57jOg-Q

Yeah dick lips, continue making fun of a fucking child and taking a story out of context. Get a life.

>Have you interacted with a non geriatric woman in the last 5 years?
lol imagine wasting your time on young cunts when you could be getting your dick gummed by a sugar momma who cooks breakfast for you in the morning and buys you video games

Cubans are your problem after 1898, shouldnt have helped them get "independence"
And yes, the scene was diamonds

They're just trying to hang with the cool kids now that they got a ton of (you)'s on election day the other day. Jews always try to bro out when the pilpul and shaming quit working.

>disobey rule, get warned
>continuously disobey rule, get sent home

i don't see the problem here. go enroll in another school if this one is so oppressive.

>Be named Summer
>Can't take the heat
Why live?

why do faces like this exist? fuck

>Summer
She even has a top-tier slag name.

>Jew
>Think of the CHIIIILLDREN!
Hahahahah!
Nobody cares, snip dick.

sorry wrong pic. pic related is a 10/10 in bongland

Attached: 1564779834679.jpg (2048x1366, 252K)

>that fading unibrow
love it
>According to her mum,
swear on me mum

This is 20/10 in your brown country

>spending your saturday making fun of a child

Found the incel loser.

Oh boy, they think they're fancy too. The American mafia poured a ton of money into that island before Castro took over and Cubans act like they created that wealth. Absolutely silly. They're hilarious. They display very low impulse control but they're Spaniards and not Indians. Ummmmkay

>pakis rape this
suddenly i dont know who is the victim

>Do you have a loicense for being rude
>What about your face mask, got a loicense for that
>No I don't want to explain what you did
>Got a loicense to own your child
>What about a loicense for picking one up
>If you don't stop shoutin without a shoutin loicense you'll be giving a complaint
>Do you have a loicense for havin that attitude
>Got a loicense for swearin?

My god

Attached: England.jpg (1023x976, 386K)

cope harder bongoloid

Attached: truth.jpg (998x772, 271K)

>Incel
Oh noes!
He called me an incel!
Whatever will I DOOOooOOOoo??!
hahhahah
Seethe more, hook nose.

Holy muhfugga, Gott strafe England.

I noticed it as well, once they realized they always got called out a lot stopped caring. I first chalked it up to all the jewanons in places like NYC flying to Israel for the summer and browsing there.

Built for bbc

To be fair the guy sounds like a twat and I would have to question him wearing a mask outside my kids school.

youtube.com/watch?v=SldinP1HqQc

We are 'british'

Attached: 1429978342086.webm (320x240, 1.99M)

I grew up thinking English girls would like Elizabeth Hurley. Then I grew up.

It's so bizarre. He twists the law so much too and constantly threatens an arrest. American cops do the same shit.

But it shows if you know the law they can't do a thing, all police rely on is citizens not knowing the law.

If you youtube "police audit" you'll see so many videos, made me really hate cops.

Girl looks like Benny Hill in drag.

Want to know the worst part? Memes aside, women like this are the absolute best many men in the country could possibly get, so they are effectively a 10/10, and it gives them an inflated sense of self worth, so not only do they look like inbred mutts, they act like staceys too. Much more attractive women exist, but they generally a totally different social class, so you'll only see them in high tier universities and prestigious jobs. There's literally no competition for the average woman. All the educated men I know are in relationships with Chinese or Eastern European women, and it's no surprise.

I don't see a problem. Sure they aren't super models from Serbia, but they look very nice anyway. Plus they seem to like to have fun, unlike Polish women who only go out with rich people.

The fact is him wearing a mask (it's a cold day) isn't your business and if you question someone they have every right to tell you to fuck off.

Wouldn't you sound like a twat if someone told you it was against the law to have an attitude? Lol like what the fuck man.

You'd also not question him if he was wearing some Islamic face mask. You'd be silent then.

Depends where you go. I worked with a former mall security guard who was a total bro, said his guys stopped calling state troopers because nigger kids would curse them out and tell them what to do and they'd follow because if not their parents would come out and screech brutality. State troopers used have a height req of at least 6 ft and used to really lay down the law. But in other areas cops rely on making you nervous and pushing buttons which is something I've noticed a lot in riots and in traffic stops. If you're non-chalant, straight forward and stick to your story you're golden most of the time

Cubans have literally no sense of work and ethics. And I say this as a lazy Spaniard

My community and my childs school is my buisness

I'm not a policeman I wouldnt say anything about the law obviously i would call him a stupid twat

No muzzies in my white village.

UK britbong here
She is an uggo.

Regardless, she's lying about something, she probs did some thot shit. And then pretended to be the victim like usual.

I went to a mixed gender school and college with blazers and no one was ever suspended for it etc. The worst you ever got for fucking around with clothes was a detention once.

The American police audit videos are much wilder, there are 1 guys that scream fuck pigs at the cops and often get away with it. Just seems like the cops behave when they know they are on cam

Someone wearing a mask (like a scarf across their mouth) isn't your business though and you can call him a twat as much as you want and you'd be the one arrested.

Calling someone a twat could be the start of physical trouble which is a breach of the peace and you'd be arrested on those grounds.

Stop licking cop ass man, watch the police audit uk videos, the cops are idiots

>take pictures of old ugly fat people at a pub for old fuckers
>be surprised when they're all ugly and fat and old
Do you get surprised when you go to a ghetto and see blacks?

she looks like a THOT

I definitely don't hate them but their misplaced vanity makes me chuckle. Especially since I grew up on a farm doing actual work and know how actual white people conduct affairs. I'm an Ameromutt but it's just a mix of Anglo and German.

It also depends on the area. Sometimes the guy screaming is a local bum and his other friends will come out to defend him. Other times like I've seen at riots it's antifa that even the homeless hate and they all scream each others names, even the cops it's fucking hilarious and weird.

>Cop: Get off the road!
>Antifa: Fuck you Thompson!
>Cop: Michael get off the road!

It's possibly true. My school was rebuilt in my final year, and they introduced blazers as the new uniform with the initial regulations being that they could never be removed. When the summer came, it also came to light that the school had major airflow problems, so they waited until students were fainting before they relaxed it to teachers approving their removal for the duration of one lesson under extreme circumstances.

Lol I should wear a body cam next time in the US or UK with my Jew cap on and see how the cops treat me

look at her. there is more to the story.

No wonder they aren't fighting for Brexit

You're going to get some good police audit footage once your niggers discover crack cocaine. Once one of them becomes a neighborhood 'kingpin' and the others see it, get ready. There will be broken lives and 9mm casings on every street corner in the black part of town.

Yeah if you're gonna go fishin for shekels you can find some in the oven m8. Cops here know not to abuse jewboys (for now) but a lot of people are starting to hate places like orange county, including the cops surrounding it.

Attached: KiryasJoel.jpg (1099x412, 108K)

this is why its good to live here

Attached: coomer.png (1545x869, 193K)

Attached: A83F4B50-2089-4394-AD5A-7029D429DF41.jpg (512x464, 23K)

>mfw dealing with British girls on holiday

Attached: 1566351256420.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>Repeat what I just got done saying
>Do you get surprised when you go to a ghetto and see blacks?
Brah...
I was shocked at the low quality on display.
I mean, there has to be a physical limit as to how much weight the pub floor was rated to support...
I even made a comment about my disbelief that Bong-ettes all look like this... that it HAD to be some kind of special night or whatever that skewed the results...
And here you are, trying to friendly fire me...
Just... brah... really?
I was in England back after First Gulf War was over with... Lake District.
Visiting a friend of mine who flew rotary wing aircraft off the HMS Invincible.
The local talent had some quality, let me tell you.
And I'm very picky - very K-strategy oriented.
Even by my high standards, my cup runneth over...
Just calm the fuck down, okay?

>In 2015, Nelson was part of a gang convicted for stealing £500,000 from a widow with Parkinson's disease.

Attached: inbedwithfaith 2.jpg (533x800, 47K)

"its simple, we kill the batman"

Attached: British10.jpg (635x960, 60K)

>Sirius Academy North in Hull,

twitter.com/sirius_north/status/1175066948838789121?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

She has to abide to sharia law.

Attached: sheikcharles.jpg (570x787, 146K)

Why are a lot of British women starting to look like this? Short & dumpy with big eyebrows, jet black hair with a subtle darkening of their skin, topped off with clownish makeup. Almost Chica like. The whole look just screams trash.

Don't get me wrong, I'd throw it into prob all these girls (cause why tf not), but still.

I absolutely guaran-fucking-tee that she didn't get excluded for removing her blazer. I went to an English school, and it's not only common for students to take off their blazer; it is expected.
My school in particular was pretty strict and literally everybody was able to take theirs off. Plus, I can tell from the shortness of her tie that it's a less posh/strict school than what I attended.
I'd fucking bet that she took her shirt off or something like that. Not her blazer. That's absolutely ridiculous and you'd have to be a retard to believe it.

bongoids look so fucking disgusting

Attached: 1566826646231.jpg (962x1026, 224K)