Christians: Jesus

>Christians: Jesus
>Pagans: FFFFUUUUUCKING C-C-CHRIST C-KEKS HHHHHUUURRRRRRPPPFFFFFFHHHH DDDDUUUURRRRPPPPFFFHHH JEW GOD KIKE ON A STICK HUUURRRRPHHH DURRRPPHHH LITERALLY ANYTHING BUT AUTHENTIC JESUS FFFFUUUU AT LEAST MAKE A FALSE IDOL OF HIM THAT LETS US SODOMIZE EACHOTHER FFUUUUU
>Pagans: Odin/Hitler/Literally anything but Jesus
>Christians: Lol ur a faggot and your faggotry does not bother me. Carry on lad.

Ever wonder why this is? Its because Jesus lives in your heart and deep down you know hes right. You cant move past it until you resolve it, and you cant resolve it without repenting. God has a plan for you that you are willfully ignoring. How does it feel to know that God is using your mental illness to further prove that Christian believers are right, Jesus died on the cross for your sins and you are an ungrateful unrepentant child?

>inb4 gaytheists thinking they are smart
Atheism is the only thing more pathetic than pagans. At least pagans recognize there is a God, we can therefore have gentlemenly disputes sometimes about his nature. I was engaging in bantz when I called paganism mental illness, but atheists are legitimately mentally ill.

Atheism is a cope for idiots who want to larp as smart. Atheists dont care about being smart they care about APPEARING smart to others. You simply adopt whatever persona is most convenient for your purposes and act like it was your own. You are wearing other mens balls on your foreheads and you are proud of it.

Attached: 1544876516488.jpg (640x960, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wKMwtv4346k
youtu.be/d24cB3VoYhQ
mk.christogenea.org/
beyondweird.com/high-one.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothicism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes_Bureus
youtube.com/watch?v=XPonV-_xb60
perankhgroup.com/commandments.htm
truthbeknown.com/mithra.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=9bkywbs1WgU
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSYDXw5NNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/wKMwtv4346k

youtu.be/d24cB3VoYhQ

Checked & bump.

Attached: 1556214392065.jpg (679x960, 141K)

The religion thread archived.
So here is my response to
Hopefully he sees it and if not, oh well.
>If people are willing to claim a belief, live as if you earnestly held a belief, and punish those queation the premise of the belief, what separates them from true believers?
This is a good question. Think of it like this; Say you were a Muslim in ISIS and you claimed to believe that Allah would protect you from bullets and drone strikes. If you actually believed this, you would walk out into the middle of a firefight without fear and without taking cover. You would march right up to the Kaffir and shoot them without fear of being shot since Allah will protect you... or more likely you'll be shot.
Yet they do not actually do this. Instead, they duck and flee when fired upon. Thus, those who claim that they actually believe that God will protect them are lying. The only Muslims who truly believed in God are suicide bombers.

Attached: German Girls Dancing in German Dress.jpg (1087x720, 114K)

Hang nigger. I'll sell your body parts as dog food

>Christians: Lol ur a faggot and your faggotry does not bother me
You're little spamming this shit on here 24/7.
It's very clearly bothering you that people don't fall for a semitic LARP-fest that amounts to thinly-veiled leftism without homos. (not counting """celibate""" clergy obviously)

You Internationalist.
Anti-nationalist.
Anti-nativist.
FALSE.
FUCKING.
JEW.

Nazis were christian, including Hitler and most all top men
mein kampf project: mk.christogenea.org/
dont quote table talks at me

I am pagan but i do read the bible some times. You F U C K E R S!!! have some good stories.

So you just proved my point in OP. You are an unrepentant coward. Your faggot memeflag ass wouldn't have the balls to look me in the eye in real life. You also wouldn't kill me without a 3-to-1 advantage with weapons while im unarmed.

You faggot ass pussies post that picture of the nazi stick man executing tied up people because thats the only way a coward knows how to fight. You are a literal snake. You would never stand against is in the open field you brazen coward.

You can larp as a hero all you want, when you only kill unarmed tied up people with a bullet to the back of the head you are COWARD. Cant even look a man in the eye that you are about to murder in cold blood? Cant even muster the courage to go outside and watch your fake convictions get shattered in the real world? Just wait around for your master to hand you your dog treat and go bark at the faithful. God hates cowards, especially cowards who pretend to be brave. Repent or burn, dont say we didnt warn you.

Attached: 1555636265960.jpg (960x960, 254K)

>I was engaging in bantz when I called paganism mental illness, but atheists are legitimately mentally ill.
>are legitimately mentally ill.

Like talking like this:

> LETS US SODOMIZE EACHOTHER FFUUUUU

>assigns a whole bunch of labels on me that you fabricated in your mind to justify your unreasonable and low IQ hatred of christians
>literay proving my point in the OP while thinking you are disproving it
Wew lad. Ill hand it to you you fellas are reaching a level of cope never thought possible.

This is also the first time I posted the above, I just finished making it an hour or so ago so yea. Enjoy being an unrepentant lier I suppose. It wont last though, and when it comes tumbling down Jesus will still be there for you.

Attached: 1547766752625.png (800x450, 273K)

Still waiting for anyone of those two billion Christians to come and actually put any effort in saving the West.

Pagans always hate when this image is presented.

Attached: sodomy2.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

I didn't ask him to. This is entrapment.

Wait, you actually wrote this down before posting it, like you actually put some thought in it, I can write better when I just start writing a post.

Based. You are already saved as far as im concerned. Some people just like taking the long way home, nothing wrong with that.

Not sure what your point is fren. Are you saying im mentally ill or pagans are?

Attached: 1552562569256.jpg (735x725, 139K)

Paganism breeds degeneracy, cuckstianity breeds weakness and lead to the fall of the west.

>Pagans always hate when this image is presented.
Most of that is in the Eddas which call out sodomy and crossdressing as sins. Yes, both active and passive homosexuality.

>Not sure what your point is fren. Are you saying im mentally ill or pagans are?
I think projecting homosexual behaviour is a mental illness.

>the Nth fucking "durr become a globohomo christian and worship at the altar of internationalism now goy we're totally like you who hate homos and jews except if they convert and keep acting the sam"
>it's not spam because you wrote it out differently from the 50 other 8ch shitters spamming this crap

Can you redpill me about blood sacrifices in ancient viking times?

Attached: sodomy.jpg (1583x2048, 409K)

You faggots very stop spamming this shit
Get the fuck off this board with your universalist slave morality

blessed thread. verse of the day Psalm 83:13 - That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

>Can you redpill me about blood sacrifices in ancient viking times?
Yes, the weak died, the strong lived.

Half of those quotes are in Havamal.

>blessed thread. verse of the day Psalm 83:13 - That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.
Our supreme God is a cow. A good metaphore for something loving and life giving.

You are wrong. Babylon is a great story that explains how God is absolutely against multiculturalism, and wants to keep people together.

God is pro-nation. The absolute bitterness and "toxicity" of pagans, reveals the truth of your nature.

And read the passages: God and Biblical law is 100% against sodomy. The law is clear, homosexuals must either become celibates, or still marry woman. There is no approval of homosexual activities, either stop lying, or read this to enlighten yourself:

wants to keep people/races seperate*

Look, just read Havamal and see how a lot of the wisdom is the same as the Old Testament.

beyondweird.com/high-one.html

Based, pagans are usually just cultural larpers that think ideology comes before God, at least they have convictions and admit to the existence of the divine. Atheist on the other hand are just edgy faggot niggers actively defying God.

Fairy tale for faggots and slaves 10/10

Oh I see now you are just butthurt because my post clearly struck a nerve. Im sorry they hurt you, but Jesus loves you. Let him pull that stick out your ass. Your idea of "saving the west" is likely completely retarded since you are here telling me about it and not doing it. Good luck with that. Dont forget Jesus loves you

>I can write better than you and have better ideas
>fails to communicate a simple insult in his first post
Maybe you should write it down and re-read it a couple times, because you clearly arent as smart as you think you are.

The mentally ill have a hard time understanding mental illness. We are all mentally ill by our own doing, you have a doctor that can cure you of all anxiety and depression right now. Its ok you are too good for him though. You have no idea how good it feels that its not my job to get through to dense morons like you. When you finally actually go into the world to put your worldview to the test you will understand how right we were. We are just the (yous) that actually went out and tested the nazi larp you are building in your minds and found it was weak. Trying to come back and warn you so you dont have to fall flat on your face lime we did. Whatever, im done casting pearls before swine

Attached: 1561689315138.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Nations are first mentioned in the book of Genesis, immediately after the flood. It’s not clear what government system(s) existed before the Flood but, afterward, God divided them by lands, languages and families (Gen. 10:5, 20, 31). As we read further, we find out God separated the nations forcefully, against man’s will.

Early after the Flood, the descendants of Noah intended to build a unified culture, centered in the land of Shinar. They began to build a city there with a high tower. But God disapproved and put an abrupt end to the project.

Man wanted a unified nation centered around a single city. God wanted man to separate to the far reaching lands of the world. When man rebelled, God forced them to separate.

>So the LORD scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, and they ceased building the city. Therefore its name is called Babel, because there the LORD confused the language of all the earth; and from there the LORD scattered them abroad over the face of all the earth. —Gen. 11:8-9

Thank you, will check it out, love reading theology of all sorts.

You need to take that foreskin out of your mouth and realize Christ can not help Europeans. Christianity favors weakness and promotes living life for an afternlife that does not exist. reincarnation is real this earth is the realm of being. Christianity makes weak parents and ill offspring.

Still waiting for any of those 2 billion Christains to unite and push the muds from Europe, still waiting.

>Thank you, will check it out, love reading theology of all sorts.
If I had a thumbs up emoticon, I would give it.

>You are wrong. Babylon is a great story that explains how God is absolutely against multiculturalism, and wants to keep people together.
Except of course the bits about treating them as your own when they come to live among you.
See all that bullshit about "when we were slaves in egypt" justification.
>God is pro-nation.
If only.
Then Christianity would have some merit. Shame it doesn't and is as anti-national as the worst of the bolsheviks in practice.
>The absolute bitterness and "toxicity" of pagans, reveals the truth of your nature.
If you're unfeeling about the way things are because you have some marginal hope of shit working out in the afterlife you're an apathetic lukewarm shitheel who deserves fuckall.
>And read the passages: God and Biblical law is 100% against sodomy.
So were our pre-Christian societies, changes fucking nothing in practice.
Christians nowadays go around that and preach sodomites are a-okay to identify as sodomites so long as they don't act on it, even if they go into clergy and get caught acting on it constantly.
That's not counting the kind of "Churches" that preaches it's great either.
>There is no approval of homosexual activities, either stop lying
Unlike you i've stepped foot into a number of churches and know what they preach.
And it isn't stoning homos. Not even close.

>rejecting Christ because He won't perform military operations on your earthly rivals
are you a Jew?

>At least pagans recognize there is a God
Amen
Catholics supported muslims and their fatwah against Salman Rushdie because they believed his book was anti-religion and at least Islam has a moon god.
Presbyterians prefer Episcopalians to Baptists, but all three believe, simultaneously, that `Got religion?' is better than being muslim, but that the other two protestant sects are going to hell because they don't believe exactly as they do. The only thing they all agree upon is:
We are the select, the chosen few,
All the rest are damned.
They can all go right to Hell,
We don't want Heaven crammed.

I respect any and all religions - including the lackthereof - as long as they have historical continuity dating back further than the Enlightenment Era.
Scientology is not a real religion, it is a scam by a book salesman.
Mormonism is not a real religion, it is a scam by a gigolo con artist.
Baha'i isn't a real religion, it is a fever dream concocted by an Arab junkie.
Wicca isn't a real religion, it's a feel-good coping mechanism for hippies with no prospects.
Norse Neopaganism isn't a real religion, it is a nationalistic propaganda piece by German Romanticists of the 1820s that bears next to no resemblance to the actual religion of the Northmen and Goths that went extinct by 1100 AD.
If you don't want to be Christian, just be an atheist, or choose one of the other religions that has had a continuous adherence for thousands of years.

>>rejecting Christ because He won't perform military operations on your earthly rivals
>are you a Jew
Here we go, the real Christian pops out of the woodwork, defeating your enemies is apparently for the Jew. Good to know.

Trips of truth.

I spent most of my life as a staunch atheist (30 years to be exact) before coming to Christ. I've come to believe that atheists don't really believe God doesn't exist, but simply HOPE that God doesn't exist, because the existence of God can be terrifying if you've spent your entire life denying Him.

Christ defeated the enemy already. no matter how many heads you collect, they will never equal the Blood of the Lamb, which is infinite and eternal, that he WILLINGLY spilled for you to defeat sin.

So pagans are the triggered ones yet here you are spamming these threads 24/7 and making entire paragraphs of copy-pasted oppinions and arguments to reply to anyone who disagrees.

Even the most ardently rightwing of them are little more than fifth columnists civnats, don't expect much from these shillthreads.

>So were our pre-Christian societies, changes fucking nothing
Lol stop trying to pretend that paganisn had the same sexual morality as Christianity you disingenuous faggot. Pagan sexual morality was lust filled as fuck, explains why faggotry and rape were not explicitly condemned. Such degeneracy is to be expected when worshipping fallen though.

Everything you just said you heard from someone else. Dont lie to me. I know its true.

Stop mindlessly regurgitating what your "ubermench euro brethren" sell you and try having an original thought, and you will realize everything you just said is projection. Just because YOU cant be a strong Christian doesn't mean we cant, COWARDS.

Attached: 1555737339498.jpg (320x422, 13K)

>Norse Neopaganism isn't a real religion, it is a nationalistic propaganda piece by German Romanticists of the 1820s that bears next to no resemblance to the actual religion of the Northmen and Goths that went extinct by 1100 AD.
>If you don't want to be Christian, just be an atheist, or choose one of the other religions that has had a continuous adherence for thousands of years.
Actually, modern Norse revival goes back to the 17th century, see:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothicism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes_Bureus

Also saying anything before the enlightenment is not a religion, is just meaningless.

Wicca is a genuine religion, so is Baha'i, or Scientology. You don't want to admit competition.

>Christ defeated the enemy already.
Yes, he did and then created multicultural Europe.

>Even the most ardently rightwing of them are little more than fifth columnists civnats, don't expect much from these shillthreads.
Yes.

I wouldn't know about "Pagan" societies because they're nothing monolithic.
From the oldest writings of and about Norsemen we know that they killed homos because they considered them shameful, that one of the ways their law texts allowed you to be declared an outlaw without legal recourse was to slander others as homos without evidence and that they practiced monogamy outside of ruler's political marriages.

Checked. Its interesting that you can make threads on pizzagate, MKUltra, false flags, the satanism in the elite etc.
But the most vile slander, pilpul, lies and shilling in general is always against Christ

Except the kikes rejected Jesus because they expected this great military leader that subdues his enemies. And they will get it when Jesus returns but they will be on the wrong side. Be careful what you wish for

I have visited Svenska Kyrkan, and you must understand that the Jehovas Witness preaching on the streets with pamphlets are more alligned with Biblical law, than the impressive church. (Who are not actual christians)

Why? Because our churches got infiltrated by s*tanic worshipping bolshevieks and commies, who have absolutely nothing but complete and utter hatred and contempt, and their goal is to decieve anyone who seek the truth of God. This concept is not hard to understand.

The "priests" who marry gay couples, and promote tolerance for sodomy are not actual Christians. Do they need to wear a pentagram for you to realize who they are? They would fuck babies in church if they could get away with it. They are not Christians, they do not follow Biblical laws.

Homosexuals who keep acting on homosexual urges will not inherit the Kingdom of God, and frankly speaking, they don't need to go to hell, because they are already dying of aids, gay bowel disease, they don't have kids. They recieve their punishment in our current life. Fuck em, let them rot. Just like thots gonna thot, junkies are gonna be junkies.

The woman priest I talked to was legitimately a demon, her rotten breath telling me God approves of all forms of love (Essentially saying pedophilia is okey) Please realize they are not christians, they are borderline satanic, and unless they are being ignorant, they are purposely decieving people. I believe 99% are intentionally misleading people, they are evil.

Communism and it's cults have firm roots in our nation, from church, police, socialtjänsten osv. Dont hate Christ for this.

This. It is simple not possible to call yourself an intelligent logical person and claim to knoe for certain there is no God.

Agnostics are what all atheists really are. An atheist is just an agnostic engaged in cosmic levels of cope..at least agnosticism is logical.

Attached: 1555731629128.jpg (2474x1653, 619K)

>From the oldest writings of and about Norsemen we know that they killed homos because they considered them shameful, that one of the ways their law texts allowed you to be declared an outlaw without legal recourse was to slander others as homos without evidence and that they practiced monogamy outside of ruler's political marriages.
Actually, they most likely just cast them out of society to life on their own, since killing someone would get their family out for revenge.

>Except the kikes rejected Jesus because they expected this great military leader that subdues his enemies. And they will get it when Jesus returns but they will be on the wrong side. Be careful what you wish for
Jesus mocked the Jewish concept of a messiah by riding on a donkey.

Nice try jew.
>INB4 JEWS ARE ATHEISTS AND YOU ARE A DIRTY SATAN PAGAN WORSHIPPER

Jews worship jehova and created jesus, They are not pagans, satanists in any shape or form.

You are an idiot. Just because you desperately defend your own ignorance doesn't mean you smart. You know my post is true otherwise you wouldn't have replied to it. Any time you want to actually try to confront my points instead of using mockery and rhetoric to move around them, ill be here

Attached: 1555529182391.jpg (887x1024, 57K)

On the Meaning behind "Love your enemies" and such:
True love means you keep the person from sinning as it leads to his own destruction which you obviously wouldnt want if you love him.
>10Our fathers disciplined us for a short time as they thought best, but God disciplines us for our good, so that we may share in His holiness. 11No discipline seems enjoyable at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it yields a peaceful harvest of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
it does not mean you let him do whatever he wants onto you or others, but that every punishment you do put onto someone comes from a point of love and compassion.
>5And whoever welcomes a little child like this in My name welcomes Me. 6But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
>would be better for him

If there is noone in the world willing to forgive and forget, we will endlessly carry on feuds and fights in form of revenge for all eternety. Its only when someone starts to forgive that this Cycle can be broken. And as Gods Chosen we are meant to go forth as a good example and make the first step. We are not meant to ignore and tolerate evil, but meant to overcome our hate, and give up what we can spare in an effort to break that cycle, but step up where its necessary even for our own disadventages.

Naruto understood this

user, let me explain to you one of the teachings.
>39But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also
The other guy just slapped you on the cheek by shilling bullshit and using retarded pilpul. Now what do you do? Do you engage in the pitty squabble he just dragged you into, or do you turn the other cheek, stand above it, continue contributing to the thread and not help derailing him while you are just getting more mad about it?
Decide.

Attached: 1621CAE6-B5E0-4860-AAAB-77D5B3A45F33.jpg (564x352, 32K)

I am aware of the state of the National "Church". That's what I was referring to as not counting the latter kind of "Churches".

It really doesn't change much if you go to supposedly "conservative" ones. At most you hear more ardent talks against sola scriptura (catholics) or more ardent talks against evolution (free churches, pentecostals etc) inbetween the anti-nativist shilling.
I am deeply unimpressed by Christians here in our country where even the ones who are ardently against women in the clergy will go on about how immigrants deserve our country more than we ever could.
As for the kind of people who shill on Jow Forums they generally let their anti-nativist banners fly once they were on their own boards on 8ch spouting shit about how we were just evil materialists for caring about our race, our people, our nation, our family etc and that if we only found God we'd be fine with demographic eradication.
Their focus on homos is quite clearly because it's one of the few common grounds there are, once you step out of that space that deals with sub-2% of the population there's suddenly a slew of demands on the national body that are suicidal at best, reminiscent of the last 20 years of Sweden's politics at worst.

That Norwegian shill that pops into these threads like to present Christians as nationalist based on his own nations statistics. (ignoring that most of them are civnats who like the idea of a niggerified Norway so long as they're churchgoers who speak Norwegian)
Wanna take a stab at how many Swedish christians are even civnats according to those numbers?
Hint: It's less than the national average. You find more average millenialshitters at hipster cafes with nationalist views than you do at Church here.

>But the most vile slander, pilpul, lies and shilling in general is always against Christ

Seeing all the terrible creatures, possessed feminists, hollywood jew media, homosexuals, liberals etc all hating Christianity, was one of the reasons I started considering the possibility that Christianity is truth.

Seeing how deep pizzagate led, realizing billionaires have actual blood sacrifices to placate demons in returns of power, while at the same time push "rational, scientific based" atheism, unironicly made me realize that God exists. Christian soccermoms were unironicly right about the sinful movies made by kikes, they just lacked the linguistic skills to explain it, and we laughed at them.

I'm 100% convinced we are in a war between God, Christ, Truth, his children (people) vs satan, (father of lies), saturn worshipping pagan blood sacrificing cultist. The cultist has full reign of the material, government, media, and the powerstructures. The satanist either try to destroy reality, corrupt Gods children to spite God, or invert reality (See: Tranny kids, Being grotesque is "good", the endless lies)

Sorry for long post.

>quoting Naruto
Thank you, these days it's hard to tell what is and isn't a joke so posts like yours help keep it clear.

>for revenge
Being declared an outlaw meant legally the family had no right to ask for weregild or reciprocal duels. That's why only extreme actions made you an outlaw.
Of course a blood feud was still possible but as far as society back then went they put it into law that destroying someone's reputation by calling them a homo was grounds enough for people to kill you in response.

>HHHHUUUUUURRRRRR DURRRRRRRRR LITERALLY EVERY POLITICAL GROUP, CORPORATION, BANK, MEDIA FIGURE, SECRET SOCIETY AND RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION IS TAKEN OVER BY JEWISH KABBALISTIC SATANIC KIKES EXCEPT MY ONE SPECIFIC CHURCH DENOMINATION BRANCH
>YEP, WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO ARE TOTALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FREE OF SATANIC PROGRAMMING AND SUBVERSION DESPITE ALSO BEING MAJOR PLAYERS ON THE WORLD STAGE JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

youtube.com/watch?v=XPonV-_xb60
Dead kike on a stick.

Attached: jesus-tv.jpg (480x315, 16K)

Thought you were serious until I saw the naruto. Im sure you are aware then that the turn the other cheek pertains only to fellow brothers in Christ, at least thats my understanding.

Also how do you gather anger from my posts in anyway? Literally I always meet their pilpul with "whatever, just dont forget Jesus" but I suppose im being trollled now. Well played.

Attached: 1547255142921.jpg (640x480, 35K)

>Being declared an outlaw meant legally the family had no right to ask for weregild or reciprocal duels. That's why only extreme actions made you an outlaw.
>Of course a blood feud was still possible but as far as society back then went they put it into law that destroying someone's reputation by calling them a homo was grounds enough for people to kill you in response.
Yes, because that is the ultimate kind of weakness. Homosexuality = being effeminate.

Noone wants to be weak.

Bump. Nice trips.

Attached: 1550887211686.gif (427x424, 3.82M)

Agree completely. I found to Cheist relatively recently myself, and pizzagate was one of the things that made me look deeper into the occult and the believes realizing all the higher powers and principles. I had a few threads on ancient history already and that made me realize that myths all confirm another including the bible.
I came to the realization that the bible was the most profound of these things, explaining it all which the others sbasically just rebranded, mostly to enable moral relativism and ommit the will of God or God as a whole. If interested, here some links on pretty much all i have on the different topics

>1 post by this ID
Jews sure want Christians and pagans to fight don’t they.

>I came to the realization that the bible was the most profound of these things
Nope, compare the 10 commandments to their original 42 Egyptian counterparts.

perankhgroup.com/commandments.htm

It's a bit more than simply unmanliness which was rightly perceived as weakness or some of the written nids where they throw around accusations of men engaging in seidr (also womanly) wouldn't have stopped with just words but blows. Whereas we have runestones with rather extreme curses written on them stating that anyone who disturbs them will be cursed with having their corpses be defiled through sodomy indicating.

I hear what you are saying. I'm inline ideologicly with something that could be described as Nationalistic Racially consious Christianity + Eco Facism, non-gmo crop growing, homesteading, pro-gun.

I can see your viewpoint, and I've seen that even E Michael Jones consider blacks speaking polish should be regarded as polish. I'm extremely into Biblical laws and I believe that if we follow them, alot of the evil, confusion etc will cease, it's currently the best document to follow, when we live in a world filled with disinformation.

First I must determine wheter the Christian I'm talking to is actually following the Biblical law, after that I will probe attitudes regarding multiculturalism etc. I'm tired of fake christians, I'm doing this for myself, it changed me tremendously. Haven't watched porn in 4 months, strangers and people gravitate towards me, so much negativity within me has disappeared. Don't be too hard on Christianity. I searched for truth ever since I was 12, read the protocols of zion at 17 etc, deep hidden knowledge and redpills, now everytime I open the Bible i realize that Truth is at the center of the entire doctrine. It's mentioned all the time. God cannot lie, God created the world. satan is the father of lies, satan is an inverted tranny who cannot create (This is why they want us to hate women btw)

Why are we on Jow Forums in the first place? For the "redpill" aka truth. Will continue to study the Bible and I always notice discrepencies or when things seem out of place, sooner or later. But for personal growth and to be able to see the world without being upside down or confused, I recommend the Bible. I can spot a deciever or liar so easily these days. The powerstructures has been revealed.

It would be mindblowing to see undeniable proof that the Bible is against racemixing lol

Im still here, still posting from the same wifi connection in my little efficiency apt. Idk why the jew mods gave all my posts different ids, maybe to fool usefull idiots like you?

Attached: 1563088577872.jpg (960x960, 30K)

>It's a bit more than simply unmanliness which was rightly perceived as weakness or some of the written nids where they throw around accusations of men engaging in seidr (also womanly) wouldn't have stopped with just words but blows. Whereas we have runestones with rather extreme curses written on them stating that anyone who disturbs them will be cursed with having their corpses be defiled through sodomy indicating.
Through there is a lot of metaphore going one, for example Odin accuses Loki of fucking a man in the ass, masturbating a man and getting fucked in the ass, but it's written down like this.

Winters eight | wast thou under the earth,
Milking the cows as a maid,
(Ay, and babes didst thou bear;
Unmanly thy soul must seem.)"

It's more clear in some modern translation, only have the Dutch at home.

How was the woman that slapped Jesus in christ?

Also im completely serious, why not make a reference to something people are familliar with enabling people unaware of the nuanced meanings understand them better? Naruto happened to have been rather profound. Jirayas biggest concern was how to break the cycle of hatred born from the lust for revenge. His pupil Pain came to the realization it can only be done by force and fear so that everyone is too scared to act upon it.
The bible teaches us only love, mercy and forgiveness can do that, and we are meant to be the change we want to see in the world. Want to break the cycle of hatred? Learn to forgive yourself first.

Also I wasnt angry. I just gave you an advice. Engaging shills helps them derail the thread and refocus discussion on pitty squabble. They bring up some pilpul and you will spend the entire thread arguing this by everyone easily recognized bullshit instead of continuing to provide something of actual value. Engaging them only helps them.
When I got it right you are the OP with a new ID, so its you thread. Do what you want

Attached: D539E2C0-C290-4306-9B3D-EB40583EE374.png (1380x511, 381K)

>the bible consist only of the 10 commandments

>I'm inline ideologicly with something that could be described as Nationalistic Racially consious Christianity + Eco Facism, non-gmo crop growing, homesteading, pro-gun.
Which is nice but not really representative of any Christianity here or most of the denominations around the world.
Amusingly enough KD, the milksop party among milksops, were originally founded by people with ties to Christian fascism.
>I can see your viewpoint, and I've seen that even E Michael Jones consider blacks speaking polish should be regarded as polish.
EMJ is like the poster-boy for the average Jow Forums shilling, talks a lot of tough talk about kikes and homos, buckles the second anyone actually says that converted kikes and homos don't have a right to take over european countries anymore than mudslime do.
>I'm extremely into Biblical laws and I believe that if we follow them, alot of the evil, confusion etc will cease
It might I agree.
But in my eyes it won't really matter if it's not our children who get to live in that society which the mainline Christians are ardently opposed to.
>Don't be too hard on Christianity
I'm only as hard as I am exposed to something.
I practically never talk shit about Christians outside of Jow Forums because they're hardly the enemy.
On here they're often shilling for a "fake Christianity" as you would say, or as I would put it a civnat suicidal anti-european Christianity.
If they were doing their recruitment among actual bolsheviks and leftists I would praise them, but as-is they're targeting racially conscious nationalists to lead them away from those views.
>Why are we on Jow Forums in the first place? For the "redpill" aka truth.
For me it's discussion without moderator filters.
I don't believe half of the shit people claim to be the truth.
>would be mindblowing to see undeniable proof that the Bible is against racemixing lol
They'll just pretend those bits are only ancient Israel-specific, unlike the ones about accepting migrants as your own.

>>the bible consist only of the 10 commandments
Wow, the bigggest cope out I have ever seen.

Why not admit the Egyptian commandments are clearly superior.

Wait, you can't.

Attached: 257113.jpg (317x475, 42K)

Checked and bump for Jesus

Attached: tenor (5).gif (360x240, 576K)

Why are christcucks so cringy? I've be so happy when your shitty religion finally phases out completely, what it's being replaced with is the problem.

truthbeknown.com/mithra.htm

Attached: mithrasunmoon.jpg (383x357, 22K)

Why are so many Christian holidays timed around Pagan festivals? Sure makes the brain tingle

God doesnt even like mixing different seed on a field, or wear garments with mixed cloth. Why would he then want the people to mix that he seperated? The tower of Babel is pretty much the story of humans coming together in a multicultural and global society, decide they dont need God anymore for which god got really angry and confused our tounges.

Also
>3Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4because they will turn your sons away from following Me to serve other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and He will swiftly destroy you.
against racemixing. Now often its claimed this merely means to not marry someone of another believe regardless of race however
>12 "Beware, my son, of every kind of fornication. First of all, marry a woman from among the descendants of your ancestors; do not marry a foreign woman, who is not of your father's tribe; for we are the descendants of the prophets. Remember, my son, that Noah, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, our ancestors of old, all took wives from among their kindred. They were blessed in their children, and their posterity will inherit the land.

Attached: C0B31826-667F-48AC-938E-3199D26B4E54.png (881x703, 150K)

>47Because you did not serve the LORD your God with joy and gladness of heart in all your abundance, 48you will serve your enemies the LORD will send against you in famine, thirst, nakedness, and destitution. He will place an iron yoke on your neck until He has destroyed you.
>49The LORD will bring a nation from afar, from the ends of the earth, to swoop down upon you like an eagle—a nation whose language you will not understand, 50a ruthless nation with no respect for the old and no pity for the young. 51They will eat the offspring of your livestock and the produce of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain or new wine or oil, no calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks, until they have caused you to perish. 52They will besiege all your cities, until the high and fortified walls in which you trust have fallen in all the land. They will besiege all your cities throughout the land that the LORD your God has given you
>people still think massimigration is good in the bible even though its used as a punishment of God for his people

Makes me think how this is happening right when we start forsaking the Christian teachings in Europe

Its almost like the dates arent set randomly and are based on principles the cultures individually recognized and incorperated into it

So why am I a sinner if I don't want to go to Samhain-in-church, AKA All Saints' Day?

Everything ive done in this thread is to spread the gospel. You keep telling me to look at myself while to engage lost souls to bring them to Christ. If you dont like my methods great, tell me how I can do better but stop throwing around guilt and accusation. The devil is the accuser of the brethren, I only attempt to strike a nerve with heathens because it gets their attention; I know how I was before I got saved and I know how to get through to these type of people.

Again if you dont like my methods come up with a better one, but dont come and quote scripture at me and accuse me of not following Christ. Honestly your type is what kept people like me from Christianity. Stop nit picking people who are on your side. Stop throwing rocks from a glass house. I feel like you should re-read the scripture you quoted because you are doing the slapping right now. Dont take this personally, you have to think really hard about how to word a rebuke towards a felloe Christian. You could've said simply I feel you are being too combative & defensive, and I would have gotten the message. Dont throw into question another believers salvation who is trying (even if failing) to do the right thing. That makes you the accuser of brethren and the devil loves it.

Attached: 1552102368896.jpg (232x217, 9K)

>Pagans: FFFFUUUUUCKING C-C-CHRIST C-KEKS HHHHHUUURRRRRRPPPFFFFFFHHHH DDDDUUUURRRRPPPPFFFHHH JEW GOD KIKE ON A STICK HUUURRRRPHHH DURRRPPHHH LITERALLY ANYTHING BUT AUTHENTIC JESUS FFFFUUUU AT LEAST MAKE A FALSE IDOL OF HIM THAT LETS US SODOMIZE EACHOTHER FFUUUUU
It's funny, you're the one who spams these lame Christcult threads every day and gets offended when people don't worship your favorite kike. I seldom ever see pagan or even atheist threads. It's almost like the Jewcult wants to alienate non-believes..

Yeah I read that when we stop following God's laws, foreign shitskins will start to plague us.
Perhaps it's not a coincidence. I get the feeling that when we follow Biblical laws, we get posterior, we become pillars of strength and purity, and thus we repel the subverters etc.

Every zoomer who stop watching porn, is repelling the kikes control over them. We dont even have to kill the kikes to defeat them, nor is it good for people to constantly go around with hatred in their heart, but instead embrace love and positive living, our nations, our people, our close ones change when we do.

Im not accusing you of anything, or judging. Im just saying it wont achive what you hope it does
Shill: faggot
You: no you
Do this 150 times and the thread is full without ever having discussed anything or shared anything of value.
I also recommended you another method. Focus on posts by other people, which are not here only to shill. Add to and correct these. Argue with those with genuinity which furthers discussion. Not derail it.
And again, i never was attacking you, just wanted to hint that you are hindering your own goal.

You have been visited by the Win Worley of dead and dying spiritual kingdoms.

Satan's kingdom is coming to an end soon, but only if you take up your authority in Christ and go to war against the hosts of hell (Ephesians 6:12).

To begin, come to the Lord with the following prayer in you heart and on your lips:
>Dear Lord God, I am a believer who professes your Son, Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior. As an heir of salvation, I am aware of the tremendous power and authority which you have delegated to me through your Son and your Word. Dear Lord, I now wish to exercise this authority for the furtherment of your glory and kingdom.
>In accordance with Luke 10:17-20, I claim authority over all of the enemy spirits.
With the above, you now outrank all powers, authorities, dominions, principalities, world rulers, kings, princes, Satan and all angelic ranks.
>In accordance with Matthew 21:21-22, I claim authority over all the enemy's Earthly institutions, corporations, agents, entities, etc.
The above gives you ground to launch an offensive against, for example, Google.
>In reference to Hebrews 1:14, I request protection against the blows of the enemy.
Very important. If you start praying warfare prayers, you're going to be on Satan's hit list pretty quickly.
>I bind the above to the third heaven in accordance with Matthew 18:18.

With the above, you can now wage war in the heavenlies. How you do this is up to you; plan and strategise.
For example, suspect a member of high society is engaging in nefarious activities? Send a spirit of revelation to enter into their midst, if something is being hidden, it'll become known. When it is known, continue to pray by sending out appropriate spirits to protect the course of justice.

Couple of videos on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=9bkywbs1WgU
1:12:00
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSYDXw5NNU
20:46

Attached: 1558643580335.jpg (222x352, 40K)

every other major religion (you can also include atheism and paganism) out there is shilled on Jow Forums whether full blown or low key. The only religion that is actively shilled against is Christianity because the biblical worldview is true and satan and other wicked spirits are governing this material world. Wake up Jow Forums and see the spiritual truth in Christianity, hear to glorious gospel of Jesus Christ.

John 14:6 kjv
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Attached: 1568909654097.jpg (1024x532, 145K)

>foreign shitskins will start to plague us.
Next to jews with ulterior motives, who are the number one promoters of the shitskin invasion?

Attached: pope francis and africans.jpg (575x325, 184K)

A religion and church that got infiltrated and subverted by legit baby sacrificing satanists who hate God, Christ, and Biblical law?

We already talked about this subject. It's like saying that the Constitution and founding fathers supports degeneracy, anti-gun, racemixing, because modern (and infiltrated america).

Alot of us is sad that we cannot turn to the churches and recieve guidance by representatives of the christian faith. Thats why we study the bible alone, or with other individuals who feel the same.

Pope francis is not a christian, he is a globalist nwo puppet who fucks kids, come on man.

Modern leftists.
Christians are a pretty close third though. Next to "socially liberal, fiscally conservative" (aka leftists who're rich enough to be butthurt about redistribution) jackoffs they're the most immigration-pushing among centrists and rightwingers.
Another archetypical example of this kind of spam though more obvious by not hiding behind a discordfag posting Pagan OPs and then not responding to all the Christian spam (like the Swizz guy who posts the exact same european architecture everywhere or the Norwegian whining about atheists while "Christians" in the same thread are butthurt about ethnonationalism).
We and 8ch didn't used to have this kind of stuff before the boomer invasion either. The few Christian threads way back were way more honest and soul-searching and in no way accepting of anti-nativism.

>every other major religion (you can also include atheism and paganism) out there is shilled on Jow Forums whether full blown or low key.
People mock mudslimes, consider kikes evil, ignore pagan shitposting (or citing Hitler's quote about them being LARPing faggots) and decry literally all the political shit you claim to be atheist in nature.
And that's without them making trash threads like these where you spam the same few images again and again and hope no one notices.

I have saved your entire thread as a .jpg, its a huge redpill I think

At that point I was just bumping and that swede had posted before in the thread, so I sensed some sincerity and wrote a reply instead of just a bump. I cant spend much time here to know if hes some persist swede pagan shill. Either way its all good & thanks for the bumps. I ive gotten some good digits posting inspirational pasta in the past

Attached: 1556718606214.jpg (480x480, 57K)

Christians eat semen and call it spirituality.

Attached: jesus the semen eater.png (1544x132, 17K)