NIGGER HATE THREAD

I hate them more every day.

Attached: 1567334011333.jpg (460x461, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/undeniabletruth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>PrOuD oF mY BoWl

EVERYONE KNOWS DYRO!

anyone else get visceral disgusted when they see a nigger? Not only that but irrationally angry as well at the fact you have to pretend the nigger is a fellow human as well? A nigger is nothing but a man-ape that's wearing clothes in my opinion. Niggers are nothing a plaque to society, if their population was to be wiped 75% of the worlds problems would be solved, world hunger, pollution, AIDS, ect ect would be nearly eradicated. Africa would be a successful continent if it was populated with Europeans and some asians. Niggers aren't human and we need to eradicate them for the invasive specie they are. Prove me wrong?

Attached: nigger.jpg (1079x607, 84K)

Attached: 1567332747391.jpg (460x456, 36K)

Psychopathic personality is significantly heritable and appears to be negatively associated with the gene that produces the enzyme monoamine oxidase A. Scientists have discovered that knocking out this gene in mice makes them very aggressive. Psychopaths have low levels of monoamine oxidase A, and in some cases this is associated with a 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene. Black males with this allele have “higher psychopathic scores, a significantly greater history of committing acts of serious violence and of being imprisoned.” In persons of all races, the allele is associated with arrests, incarceration and lifetime psychopathic behavior:

Possession of this allele confers an increased risk for young males for shooting and stabbing people. Those with the 2-repeat allele [have] a 0.50 probability of having shot or stabbed someone during the last year, while for those without the 2-repeat allele the probability [is] 0.07. Thus, those with the allele had a 12.9 times greater probability of exhibiting this expression of psychopathic personality.

Studies have found the 2-repeat MAOA allele present in 4.7—5.5% of black men, 0.1—0.5% of white men, and just 0.00067% of Asian men. More recently, another form of the MAOA gene known as the T allele has also been found to correlate with lower than normal levels of monoamine oxidase A and higher incidences of psychopathic behavior. This allele is present in 88% of Africans, 71% of Europeans and 40% of East Asians.

no, you have mental problems faggot

The very sight of these subhumans disgusts me. My city is overrun. Most of them are incapable of being civilized. Day of the rope when?

Attached: 1567519666939.jpg (380x546, 60K)

this

What is a nigger?
Proof that skunks fuck monkeys.

Attached: 06CAE7E5-A991-41AC-887B-D817F54123C6.jpg (346x63, 8K)

Attached: A42FCFC7-7AF9-4DD4-B500-62AB0CC974DC.jpg (325x449, 66K)

Roof is qt

>skinny camo pants
oh ok

Attached: 1456456456.jpg (1000x1500, 366K)

Correct user

Dylan Roof, the biggest fucking white-power coward on the planet. "I'M SOOOOO EDGY I HATE THEM NIGGERS", but does he go to the ghetto to shoot up some hoods? Nope, he's a massive pussy (like all of Jow Forums) and goes to a church because he knows he'll be met with no resistance. anyone with even a slightly positive impression of this little fag is a bitch too. You know he's riding the bbc every night hahahaha.

Attached: autistic_vaccine_level_up.jpg (640x625, 49K)

Imagine walking down the street and seeing a nigger casually living in your country. Thank god i live in 98% slav country. I'm 24 live in a big city and i only saw two niggers in my entire life, one in passing at the train station and the other one at the gym and i later found out that he was a student at a local uni and that he was going to become a surgeon and gtfo back to his own country.

He said targeted that church because he wanted to kill a black politician that had done anti-white things. Her got her, btw.
Disespect the bowl, pay the toll!
Pic is Saint Breivik hunting antiwhites.

Attached: zq0bfcsvvol31.jpg (1024x615, 138K)

So completely exhausted by loud, stupid and belligerent niggers demanding that the people they hate should be giving them more.

That's quite the pile he's got there

rapidly I began to hate them...

Black people aren’t real dumbass

Brevik murdered WHITES you fucking retard.

Attached: 1568796269579.jpg (540x960, 50K)

>killing teenage whites to stop the Muslims
interesting tactic

Attached: 1567893139969.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

Traitors aren't White.
Nigger.

>It's EUROPA time!
>No Breivik, no!

>15-year-olds
>traitors
nigger, they couldn't even vote

They were politically active which is way more impactful than voting, they were literally being groomed to ruin their country by elites.

Imagine if an american Breivik singlehandedly exterminated a generation of young democrats like Ocasio-Cortez, Omar etc 10 years ago.
Imagine.

Attached: breivik.jpg (2250x1346, 894K)

This is beginning to look like "and now, a message from our sponsors". Nigger hate threads are commercial breaks on Jow Forums. So what merchant wants me to buy something and what's the 1 800 number? It's tired, fa.m
Cringe.

why do they do this?

t. nigger

Attached: mommy.jpg (959x960, 72K)

>Niggers are nothing a plaque to society
what brand of tooth paste should I buy to help prevent nigger induced gum disease?

I fucking hate niggers. Seeing a nigger getting beaten fills me with joy. The god damn niggers are the scum of the earth. Fucking apeniggers, kill em all. Someone post niggers getting beaten.

Attached: 2c809b85e0c9e40f4d22066974362ede0351e806.jpg (700x778, 65K)

IF YOU HATE THE NIGGER
YOU MIGHT BE A FRIEND OF GOD

Brave admission. Noone here believed Italy is white in the first place.

cope

Attached: cotton.jpg (938x969, 232K)

So homophobic, chopping up a faggot with that axe

Test

bitchute.com/channel/undeniabletruth/

that's not how you chop your wood you nigger dumb ass

These creatures get to vote

Attached: 1564434386737.webm (204x360, 2.48M)