Why do so many right wingers hate rap to be contrarian?

It's pretty cringe honestly. Half the time it's just racism because they don't realize that white people rap, the other half it's snobbish elitism.

Attached: beastie.jpg (780x520, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPxVSCfoYnU
youtube.com/watch?v=afMAm0riSxI
youtu.be/y7wSuLsOyDY
youtube.com/watch?v=2YeRKRfSV44
youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I
youtube.com/watch?v=5IXmce5QRS4
youtube.com/watch?v=r8BYL-vHZxo
youtube.com/watch?v=0EzSDIIt5go
youtube.com/watch?v=4bQrqmKCREk
youtu.be/iq_d8VSM0nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rap is 99% nigger trash.

I agree rap is cringe.

>The (((Beastie boys))) are white
Not even trying with this bait

because everyone who listens to it is a fucking retard, including you.

They're good so it doesn't matter

most rap is garbage as what others are saying. my good friend is white and also very left leaning and pro communist and I think he likes rap and basketball so much because he wishes he was black

Promotes degeneracy the most out of all genres, and used as a political/economic tool for real estate reasons.

>to be contrarian
or, you know, it just represents the overall decay and dumbing down of culture, and it actually does fucking suck. it's the only music genre that explicitly appeals to the lowest common denominators of society.

Attached: 1564641676863.jpg (720x469, 71K)

oy vey my cousins

Not to mention a song about rim jobs was played non stop on public radio when it came out
youtube.com/watch?v=aPxVSCfoYnU

>”White people rap too!”
>posts three kikes
Ok, retard. Maybe we just don’t like rap music. Jesus Christ why do you faggots need to read into everything so much, these alleged right wing racists you refer to are a fucking caricature.
>inb4 “Hurr durr white racist banjo plucking inbred.”
Nah man it’s just tiresome and tasteless. I can only hear so much about their concrete Congo lifestyles.

Because we're civilized human beings, faggot

I like some rap. Modern stuff is mostly crap

It's not music - it's autohypnosis

Rap isn't inherently bad, its just that majority of it is produced and performed by literal scum.

Some rap is based
youtube.com/watch?v=afMAm0riSxI

Attached: 4545454.jpg (300x242, 38K)

you sound underage

Promote Jew nigger culture of thousands of years of poetry. Thanks boomers.

Nice casual racism, nigger

I didn't hate it before, people are allowed to enjoy it if they want

I hate it now because it has completely taken over, all popular music is nigger rap shit now, zoomers don't listen to any other genres, it's ALL rap or some EDM Shit which is also bad

White boys should be listening to rock music and learning instruments, jamming, making their own bands
White girls should be listening to music with good female vocalists they can sing along too

Even the best rap (i.e. Madvillain) still promotes degeneracy like drug use. The only non-degenerate rap becomes wigger cringe, i.e. Rhymesayers.

rap, even white rap is 95% nigger garbage and 100% of rap is nigger music

This is now a country/western thread. Howdy, cowpokes.

youtu.be/y7wSuLsOyDY

i like ODB in the same way I like GG Allin. sometimes it's fun to hear someone flailing around being a complete degenerate, but in a creative way.
rap that tries to be 'conscious' is cringe. if you want intelligent black music listen to Coltrane.

>white people rap
>posts 3 kikes
what did he mean by this?

As the average IQ of the world dwindles music has to become more and more repetitive for people to like it. Dumb people don't appreciate books because they can't understand them. It's the same with music. Instead of a 20 minute classical piece you need a 2 minute song with 80% of the song being a 4 note melody hook with a cool sound effect in the background.

You're an idiot who thinks all rap is the same. Literally the dumbest person in the room no matter what room you walk into. Fag

I like Mr. Bond

>the other half it's snobbish elitism
K. And?

Attached: 1.png (578x914, 739K)

Stop with the questions.

Attached: gargamella-birba.gif (170x186, 14K)

I think he moreso sees it as symptomatic of the failure of the West, symbolizing it’s decay, as he said. It’s not the cause, it’s a symptom of a greater cause, a tool to manipulate people and youth. If you can’t see music being used as propaganda in a culture war just like all other forms of media we have now, you’re just burying your head in the sand.

Instead of niggers learning an instrument, like in jazz or funk or whatever they just sample shit

White people listening to rap are 100000000000x worse than blacks

GG is god.

Those guys are full blooded jews my man

You can tell a lot about a person by knowing his taste in music. If they listen to rap, they're not worth your time.

Lutheranon reporting in.

Contrarian? Have you ever thought they just dont like it because it actually sucks. I dont want to listen to black degenerates talk about their degenerate life/lifestyle. The music itself is trash and usaually sampled. Dont make a thread like this you ill minded bafoon

They dont hate it to be contrarian faggot, it just sucks, like this thread.

>hate rap because racist
No, rap fucking sucks, you nigger. We don't like it because it sounds like shit, and we prefer listening to stuff that doesn't sound like shit.

Is it "racism" that niggers don't like country music? Or is country music just not something that niggers like?

because they see rappers with actual status unlike themselves, and they get jealous because they know they'll never have that

>liking rap
I remember being under the age of 20 too bud

shieeee niggaa we ouchya we doin in nigga yeyyha wat iddo bbaby

no nigger, talk correctly nigger.

White people invented rap.

>n-not all muh hip-hop is b-bad!
>you should check out Lil Purple Drank, his rhymes are dope and he's woke af!
literally kill yourself you cretinous incel loser

Attached: tumblr_oz97nsuHay1uehv17o1_400.jpg (400x263, 33K)

Because we’re not low iq degenerate niggers. Rap is made to decay society.

>wanting to be a nigger
Kill yourself.

wow, you're so fucking cool and edgy

>right wingers hate rap
Good job not call it "music"
youtube.com/watch?v=2YeRKRfSV44

>Kill yourself.
LOL your parents must be ashamed of you, you colossal faggot

Talk about cultural appropriation... sheesh

Or maybe compared to earlier forms of music its a fucking regress not progress, has trash degenerate lyrics, and sounds like trash.
There is a handful of good tracks that have an interesting component that can be found in the sea of utter degenerate shit.

because its lyrics are targeted for retarded people with retarded life goals

Nah. If that was their reasoning they would be leftists.

Beat me to it.

Rap is for retarded niggers, everyone knows that.
SAGE

>I'm an edgelord and I can't handle different opinions

Lol no they aren't

Attached: rapist_kike.jpg (720x576, 55K)

You're a stupid subhuman nigger and can't handle real music. ftfy

The Beastie Boys are great. Your generic Soundcloud rapper that mumbles over an 808 is not.

Both are trash

>stupid subhuman nigger
LOL i can taste the originality with these rehashed edgy insults, you fucking skidmark of a human being

Attached: C4FCC436-D258-408F-8476-3E599DC6EB01.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Rap is shit. Go metal.

Rap lacks several aspects of musicality. Beasties used to be great before Adam died, but now they're even better because that's one less breathing kike degenerate.

>metal
Shift from shit to shit? Nah.

This
>Who doesn't like icecubes it was a good day or outkasts sorry Ms Jackson let's be honest... Little Richard tutti frutti

Attached: 1567606589242.jpg (1024x1024, 116K)

Prolapse faggot

Attached: f75e000a09f620cfc589d41e5244a160.jpg (736x923, 106K)

nigger

If you are a true right winger then you are against rap.

90% of all rap talks about degenerate shit and is funded by (((rich studios)))

Rap is nice when it’s not about whores money and cars. That’s like 95% of rap gone

Checked and based wholesome music

Attached: 1556938306411.jpg (758x769, 119K)

Rap is nigger music based on literal tribal monkey shit. The spread of rap is highly linked to the degeneracy of the US.

hey at least he's human, better than whatever degenerated monkey nigger you are.

Rap is straight fucking boring.
I feel nothing listening to rap
How can any manufactured rap compare to something that comes straight from the heart?
youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Attached: 1553701801883.jpg (500x614, 116K)

80's and 90's rap and hip hop is awesome. Especially 80's.

Attached: I'llTakeYouToBurn.jpg (901x904, 116K)

Attached: back to pol.jpg (546x700, 136K)

ive never liked rap. i pretended to like it when i was younger because you were supposed to but i always preferred the songs that relied heavily on sampling of white music. i didnt realize that at the time though.

remember when you could post this before epstein got murdered and now everyone knows he jig is up lol

It is the language of niggers and the depth of their lyrics and character does not go beyond "look at my stacks of cash, my rented sport-car and my whores".

Holy shit begone reddit. White rap is trash too. Rap itself is also unhealthy music. Would you want your son looking up to the images they sell with rap? Their (((managers))) certainly do.

Attached: 70CC5C93-DBA9-4226-B605-0545CAF1B17B.jpg (498x546, 50K)

DJ screw
Chamillionaire
Lik flip
Screwed up click
Big move
Zro
Sure I like rap. But its just a series of click pops and hoots now. They dont even use words just sounds that sort of rhyme but not really.

kike bot

>(((Beastie boys)))
They're white you say?

Attached: 1556178261931.png (508x343, 33K)

>Chamillionaire
Based

>Literally one line about eating ass, and the girl said it was a joke
>entire niglet song is about eating ass

God you fags don't even know how to be critical sometimes.

Also if you arent eating ass then you deserve to be an incel. Women love it.

hello ahmed

Nice reddit spacing faggot. I don't know who you're trying to to impress but its known one here.

Rap sounds like shit and doesn't please my ears and the shit they make their songs about is either preachy bullshit or thug nigger shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=5IXmce5QRS4

Monkeys

if you think you like rap because you like the Beastie Boys, you don't like rap

I hate rap because it's shite
If I wanted to hear some cunt talkin bollox I'd fuck off to the pub wouldn't I

>It's pretty cringe honestly
So are statements like this

I only listen to Bladee
youtube.com/watch?v=r8BYL-vHZxo
youtube.com/watch?v=0EzSDIIt5go
youtube.com/watch?v=4bQrqmKCREk

Attached: avatars-000294554716-v5p5g5-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 64K)

I like rap, hip hop and soul, jazz. You can have political opinions and also like things even though they are different. Isn't that the whole point of NatSoc. You don't have to be some white power faggot and hate "nigger music." Be more accepting of things, even of things you don't understand, you may learn something.

Fckn baste !
youtu.be/iq_d8VSM0nw

Produced by Jews. FYI Beastie Boys were Jews and so was their producer Rick (((Rubin))).

Rap is criminal music.

Hip-hop has mostly been coonery buffoonery at its finest. Blacks acting like racist caricatures is hilarious.

Attached: coonbusters.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I HATE RAP BECUASE IT ISNT MUSIC.
its shitty wanna be poetry over sampled music that is cut down to a 4/4 beat and is devoid of any melody or musical development.

AMBIENT soundscapes of water running offer more musical quality than nigger infested crime encouraging degenerate fuckwit hip hop.