First Denisovan portrait drawn from DNA

Say something nice about your ancestors you cross-sub species mutts. Reminder that only sub-saharan Africans are pure-bred 100% homo sapiens.

Attached: denisovan.jpg (660x405, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viracocha
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>only sub-saharan Africans are pure-bred 100% homo sapiens

Yep, and therefore sadly no suitable stock. Although their ancestral contribution to the hybrid phenotype had been useful. Partially.

Attached: khaaaaan'd.jpg (358x828, 145K)

>Only sub-saharan Africans are pure-bred 100% homo sapiens

WRONG Bantoid retard. Bantoids and pygmies don't have Neanderthal DNA but they DO have non-Sapiens humanoid DNA, only hottentot Bushmen have pure homo sapiens DNA and they're demonstrably more peaceful and kind than you genetically wired tar-skinned orcs.

Attached: N.png (223x251, 82K)

Homo sapiens are low IQ. They ooga boogaed their betters and history is repeating itself.

I love your posts. Vienna is a beautiful city but really scary at night with the aggressive Africans. I sometimes wonder what life would be like in Austria instead of Japan...

Just wait until scientists realize that skull binding isn't real, and that you can't increase the amount of bone in the skull by binding. There are more than one species of hominid still roaming the Earth today.

Attached: Comparison-of-Modern-Human-Neanderthal-and-Denisovan-Skulls_CREDIT-Maayan-Harel-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 132K)

Attached: Peru.jpg (620x464, 30K)

I think they realized that a while ago and are trying to change that before everyone else figures it out.

Jesus, those are horrific.

Who is the other species of hominid?

Still more attractive than niggers. God damn you ugly faggots got the short end of the aesthetic stick kek.

ayyy lmao

A Denisovan

Attached: Kleiner_bust.jpg (490x770, 99K)

Why do you assume one? Anyway, there was a race of fair skinned people who visited south America. We know this because when the Spaniards visited South America, they had thought they had returned. It is believed by some that skull binding was to emulate these peoples, much in the way that Africans and other brown eyed races today dye their hair to emulate European races they deem have higher social status than them. I think a lot of this information is suppressed because it breaks the narrative that we're all one race. It seems another race of people, worshiping a God of thunder, had been there first.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viracocha

Ok

Attached: tyrone_seinfeld_by_xbcgtislord-dbs5mmk.jpg (999x799, 100K)

Europeans are NOT descendants of Denisovans. asians are.

Neanderthal blood is best blood! 1488

Informative and quality posting. Thank you for spreading awareness. I am curious about this now~

There are more than just Denisovan hybrids, and Neanderthal hybrids living among us. The invention of the internet has made it harder to hide these facts.

Attached: another.png (819x716, 697K)

Those are the ancestors of Asians and Austroloids I think. Pic related shows prevalence of Denisovan DNA. Aren't the ancestors of niggers some "unknown" thing kek?

Attached: aworldmapofn (1).jpg (800x342, 37K)

>Actually looks a lot like Rian.... Tfw desiovians are actually the gelfings

Attached: the-dark-crystal.jpg (980x653, 119K)

GELFLING!!!!

Attached: 1.jpg (482x374, 32K)

Yakub!

sub saharan africans are still not homo sapiens and will never be homo sapiens as its latin name for a wise man

Cranial deformations were also present on the Eurasian steppe up to and until the Middle Ages amongst different Turkic and sarmatian tribes like the Huns and Alans. The correlation between the location of these skulls and the geographic propensity for sky or sun worship is also interesting.

Attached: 89F9D956-EAB8-42F7-83CD-C985149A55CC.jpg (269x188, 16K)

Bantus unironically have DNA from a species outside of the human genus.

>dude these readings are fucking crazy but keep pushing the sample in haha
Why was kleiner such a piece of shit?

If subsaharan niggers are different from the rest of the world, that means they are not humans.

Bantus are some kind of distant descendant of a cross-genus hybrid

Only abos have this type. White people, and asians have neanderthal.