Prove to me that white genocide is actually happening, and isn't just some paranoid nazi conspiracy theory

Prove to me that white genocide is actually happening, and isn't just some paranoid nazi conspiracy theory.

Attached: White_Genocide_Btw.png (2976x1552, 150K)

>that post
>that flag

Checks out

Fuck off Somali nigger.

Attached: WhitePOP1970.png (5400x3586, 967K)

there is videos of jewish rabbis on hidden camera talking about wanting to brown Europe in order to drop the average IQ of the continent.

Attached: Whitepop2016.jpg (1024x680, 107K)

south ukraine, kuban and north caucaus weren't white

Most of Europe is brown, and Irish aren't white either.

ive been to brazil. literally everyone is mixed race. the girls ar QT but I saw very very few white people who had eyes that weren't brown.

Attached: D0FE16AA-C493-4D08-A946-71350D11BEEA.jpg (1200x719, 202K)

1500, every 2nd person on the planet is white
2019, every 8th person on the planet is white

Do your own research, spammer.

*the girls are thinner than here
FIFY
spics are facially ugly

They were, they just had a non-white elite ruling.

>in 1950
no it wasn't

To which state/region did you go to?

Every 2nd person being white was never a thing.
Schizo

steppe niggers, slanty eyed turks and tatars aren't white. Russians later removed them and started settling it

>South America white

I fucking wish.

Attached: surdechile.jpg (580x455, 106K)

>source: DUDE TRUST ME

Now show the graph with percentage of population.

Slavs had been there since before Christ's birth. They were just displaced momentariliy

Source: basic math you dumbfuck

European descent people rule the world. European people are an endangered species.

one drop rule invalidates most of those white countries.
Also
>white people
>white

UT FRÅN SVERIGE, LANDSFÖRRÄDARE

One drop rule isn't applied anymore. Infact, Latinos in america will sooner or later be considered "white", the same thimg happened to Germans, then Italians and irish.

>White
>Some fags will claim they're not white
>They say their ethnicity is the real white race
>Another fag claims the same shit
>Cycle continues

Attached: 1560204028998.png (1006x766, 856K)

slavs weren't in steppe, slavs came there later, steppe until more massive use of gunpowder was always nomadic horse people terrain

Är Svensk in och ut. Vet inte var du ser tecken på förraderi.

How exactly did Russia become white?

Weird, I think the holocaust is a jewish conspiracy theory.

Attached: CAF80674-27CD-4425-BDAD-DDFE204E757C.jpg (1390x2048, 2.29M)

Spread too thin. Retarded thread

It wasn't. It was scythian/slav at first, then some Goths came later huns and magyars and bulgars. Tatars, Khazars and mongols. It was originally indo-european.

kill yourself.

Attached: 1569081371582s.jpg (1456x914, 160K)

>Percent of white people in the world in 1500
20%

>Percent of white people in the world now
11.5%

Is it genocide yet, swede?

that was too long time ago, 500 years ago it wasn't

>1500, every 2nd person on the planet is white
doubt

It's happening but that's OK. It's a good thing that it's happening.
It would be even better if we also had a nig genocide, a chink genocide, a nip genocide, a gook genocide, a spic genocide, a muzzie genocide, a jew genocide, a poo genocide, an abbo genocide, etc.

Lol they didn't just go away. Gothic language was a thing even in 1800s. If Goths survived, obviously slavs did too, who were much more numerous. I'm not saying that steppeniggers weren't in control, they definitely were. But native peoples still existed

>Europeans in europe, almost 100% white with no other races in europe for the most part ignoring some jews.
>Europeans spread the fuck out and millions and millions of non whites infesting every white country
Nice bait

how do we get to this?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo-8.jpg (1000x780, 127K)

>ignoring that other races weren't something more than few tribes lost in some jungles and now are billions

I wanna move to kentucky

>measuring geographical spread and not population

Whites are 11% of the human population.

Only white countries are importing foreigners in huge amounts, and it's caused by nonwhites and leftists in the government.

Whites are also censored, banned from social media, and sometimes imprisoned for speaking-out against this.

If it was considered genocide for Tibetans, then it's genocide for whites too.

Attached: eat bugs goyim.png (1459x838, 463K)

let me tell you a secret about Israel.

It used to be an arab state. Jews moved in and didn't tell anyone what they were planning, they just bought more and more property. The rest is history.

Forgive me for providing a contemporaneous example.

move to main but shhhh

Attached: World_population_percentage.png (2006x2174, 545K)

I'm not even one of those white genocide people, but you clearly didn't think this through.

Attached: cmon.png (2976x1552, 148K)

Chinks are doing the same thing in Canada and Australia.

Oh fuck off back to Pennywise, Greta.

Attached: 090B5C33-C488-4BA8-AEE9-9F12B8090DAE.jpg (1024x768, 135K)

Show proof

Africa, India and China, yeah thats would be the worst idea ever.. However, the Middle East and Latin America is quite possible with sperm banks.

I wish for (((them))) to get this party started.

Actually whites literally outnumbered Africans during the 1800s. Google it.

Argentina is pretty white
(compared to the rest of the region)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 12.21.18 PM.png (254x754, 46K)

Tbh the world will improve once the USA is gone

I guess well shift the goalposts and redefine white

Attached: 1568801146678.jpg (770x960, 38K)

Fucking hell, California.

>murka
>this deep blue
lmao

The Chinese expulsion of the Australians would be a holy day.

Attached: 976287645743.jpg (1024x624, 69K)

Visst är det bra med hangranater och skjutningar va? Klappade du händerna över Rosengårdskravallerna? Visst sjöng du med glädje över mamman som blev nerpepprad i malmö nyligen? Eller flickan som blev delad i två i Stockholm? Kanske blev du extra varm i kläderna då dom våldtog en fysiskt handikappad kvinna?

Ät skit din jävla negerälskare och må du fan hänga i en galge en vacker dag tillsammans med dom judar du suger kuken på.

The Aussies don't deserve that

The global percentage of whites in 1500 was like 30%, now its 10%.

Get out of Sweden you invader piece of shit.

The majority of the US heartland, and the far-northern coasts are Anglo and Germanic.

Yes, a lot of Americans are "mutts" of different European types (Anglo-French mix, etc.), but that doesn't make them niggers.

Attached: US population density Germanic, etc..jpg (7129x3833, 3.93M)

Why do you celebrate the displacement of our brothers? Aussies deserve a punch in the nose a lot of the times, but not to have their homes robbed from them.

they don't fight back, might is right

It's not the kind of genocide you'd associate with the holocaust, but the kind the brits attempted on the aborigines. They're not trying to kill us, but rather interbreed us away. Proof would be the push for non-white (i.e refugees) immigration to european countries, and the push for "diversity" in media for example.

I however don't think it's a huge conspiracy, but rather cultural level jealousy (non-whites) and self loathing (white progressives) stemming from personal-level angst brought on by the failings of modern society. Still definitely happening though.

Will you celebrate America's fall as well?

Attached: 1568812927459.png (1156x1140, 651K)

Australia actually has a stricter immigration policy than the US. They just keep it on the down-low, so Jews and shitlibs in other countries aren't aware of it.

Their anti-gun policies are pretty gay though.

I'm not American, and Americans get what they deserve, as everyone does. I don't celebrate the extinction of the white race, but that isn't happening, unless all humans go extinct.

White flight will occur and whatnot, that might be for the best, lol.

>Argentina
>white

Oh I see, you're just apathetic and short sighted. A product of our times.

What the fuck do you see happening, a mass deportation? We still have the blacks. America is cursed.

Well technically he’s right, there are more Europeans now than there has been in history, they managed to nearly take over the world with a fraction of modern population so I’d say they have good odds of making through all this

KEK OP BTFO

don't forget the whole history of the jewish peoples and how they sort of benefited from the thousands of years of persecution.

you should visit some of the nicer cities there
you'd be surprised

Jösses, Jonas. Flickvännen lite för nära vän med Abdi eller?

Baserat

Attached: oh boy.jpg (960x960, 230K)

I wonder if we kicked all the slime out of the area determined 1500 and we all moved back what the result would be, SJW leftists and White Niggers (white trash/bogans) left behind

it blows my mind that, on average, the most successful and creative people in the world are being encouraged to not create offspring

Hey Swede guess what I did to this thread

Kill yourself you fucking Nigger

Attached: 1555925095364 1555669192211m.jpg (1024x702, 70K)

fuck you. swedish faggot

Attached: xZoKnTa.gif (700x776, 664K)

Look at your home. Swedes aren't reproducing and people, conveniently from nations in which everyone has like 10 children, are being shipped in by the thousands. Then look at the whole world and you see that the white birthrates are low everywhere.
White people are the only ones you can be publicly racist against. Despite being statistically the least "racist" race, the stereotype of a racist is a white man. Every other identitity is celebrated, white identity is frowned upon.
I could go on, but you're probably a shill, so it's all worthless and SO TIRESOME.

Attached: väsyttää.png (500x478, 114K)

>northern scandinavia not white in the 16th century
do you have an extra chromosome?

hmm maybe that's because those people provide competition to the jew world order, which seeks to provide all forms of entertainment and commerce to the goyim masses, lol.

Successful and creative people? yuck, those people might think for themselves, they might enjoy life for its natural wonders, have a family, and enjoy sex and not need to buy products to soothe their misery...

hmm, yeah, wonder why they might not want to encourage more europeans to reproduce, lol

Attached: Rockwell2 (10).jpg (1251x1600, 717K)

Attached: 1566826932305.jpg (900x804, 88K)

Shut up you gave it away

>"White"

Whites are a world minority, Toby

>European and mestizo are in the same category
What a bullshit way of inflating the numbers, in that case there are plenty of fucking white people in all of latinamerica.

Attached: us_demographics.png (1235x1137, 218K)

Breeding lines Swede, breeding lines. In nature, there are eight barriers that suggest a distinction between two species.
In humanity, the only true barrier that allowed our genetic distinction was geological. Culture and behavior help, but our tendency as humans to take enemy women as "prizes" pretty much shows that it isn't a true barrier.
There is a rule, a rule that Jow Forums fears, denies, but pretty much accepts.
If people are in the same area, they will fuck.

You'll always have racism, you'll always have a phenomenon of people segregated among their own, preferring their own. But within two populations existing within a similar area, without EXTREME social rejection, a percentage of both populations will breed with each other. Men are worse when it comes to this, because men are instinctually obligated to seize any chance to breed.

But Ok, you'll always have a "pure line" in which both populations will always exist as not all of their population will mix right? Of course, even Brazil has a small population of pure Indians and pure whites, so it's not genocide? Wrong, by continuously flooding a nation with one groups with an extreme fertility rate you tip the scale in which that group is slated to disproportionately out populate the native group. Mixing won't even matter at some point, the majority population will likely dispose of the minority, as majorities have done through most of history with the exception of the cucked west.

Keep in mind all of this is mainly about how whites may day out, it doesn't factor into other problems flooding a nation with third worlders would bring including total collapse.

Do you understand now? The best way to protect a population is to isolate it. People who'd mix won't fucking fly over to mexico to fuck a mexican, they're only fucking latinas because they're in the same area. Otherwise, they'd end up with a white assuming they'd end up at all, have white kids, etc.

Attached: 1552849805388.png (629x446, 21K)

please demonstrate this basic math

The second pie chart breaks down the Mestizo and European demographics

Day of the heat wave when