If a guy were to fuck a tranny like this who has a pussy and born with XX Chromosome but looks like a man...

If a guy were to fuck a tranny like this who has a pussy and born with XX Chromosome but looks like a man, would it be gay or straight?

Attached: Dms-Wmt6-W4-AEh8un.jpg (900x1200, 147K)

yes it would still be homosexual. BAD!

But how? It's a woman. No matter how much facial hair she gets

Gay

I don’t think it’s homosexual. If that’s the only way you can get yourself to straight then I say go for it.

Attached: bearded_lady.jpg (746x857, 195K)

homsexuality is a fetish, so this woman would satisfy that fetish.

Attached: 1371360676172.jpg (400x300, 25K)

Gay

It would just be weird

you people are all sick

if you have sex with anything that doesn’t both look like a woman and possess woman chromosomes, you are a degenerate faggot

No it’s not gay. If you were born with a vagina you are a woman. If you were born with a penis you are a man. Simple as that.

A man who was a male to female tranny would be gay.

So by your logic traps aren't gay. Checkmate

Any interaction with any tranny is gay because the tranny brought enough faggotry for the both of you.

>possesses woman cromossomes

Doesn’t matter because he’s Aries.

Here is a nifty chart you should refer to when unsure if sex is going to be gay or not

Attached: sex_chart.jpg (1646x844, 127K)

It would not be gay, it would still be degenerate though.

No idea, go fuck one and let us know OP

It’s technically not gay but it definitely ain’t straight

So a lazy tranny that only exploits the mentality of today's atmosphere? You basically described a tomboy, with perhaps too much testosterone for comfort.

>Not putting straights at opposite ends of their axes and trannies in the middle
Your graphs are never gonna make it

It's gay, I mean, I'm gay and I like to fuck these sort of trannies, lol. They tend to be into men and use gay dating apps.

also an ftm like in the OP would be pulling 10/10 guys, they get pretty famous when they're that handsome.

Still gay.