Why are Christians such pedophiles?

Why are Christians such pedophiles?

Attached: 1482687805214.jpg (857x615, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_loans_to_the_Holy_See
youtube.com/watch?v=9bkywbs1WgU
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSYDXw5NNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christians(Especially Catholics) are the most persecuted group in the media. Naturally we get fucked in every which way. Besides everyone with a brain would probably agree that muslims are probably a lot worse in terms of pedophilia.

Freemasons, pagans, crypto jews, they infiltrate our churches to destroy it from the inside because they can't from the outside

Wtf! Is this picture real? Context? Not like it really matters.

The LGBT(...) brigade traditionally landed in the clergy - this is how society made them useful/minimalized their damage

Attached: 5639169557242.jpg (2000x1455, 1.62M)

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them.

I went to church as a kid and didn't get buttfucked maybe I was to willing..

Not Christians
Those are Catholics, Catholics started their Church via usury. Something forbidden by Jesus himself.
Catholics are damned. If you need proof of it simply look at their pope that somehow hasn't been dethroned despite being a heretic and being caught literally fucking young boys.
That pope even bends the knee to the children of Satan, a huge sin.

Attached: 1568155084086.jpg (650x488, 92K)

That's a statue of the baby Jesus Christ - and Francis / Bergoloio is a evil man

I only suck the giantest of nigger cock. 24/7 365 nigger semen in my ass mouth every orafice. I cum blood. Kinda hurts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_loans_to_the_Holy_See

They started their church through usury - proof? There was only one church for 700 years and you claim it was evil from the start, and yet Martin Luther claimed that sin was accepted in the eyes of God

>an underage prostitution ring is found
>rich people and politicians are part of this network
>the guy managing this network kills himself in jail
>*cricket sound*

>a priest was actually a pedo and some random faggot bishop covered it
>at least one week of all media asking why "pedophilia is so prevalent in the RCC?", "why don't they allow marriage?" etc. etc.

You have been visited by the Win Worley of dead and dying spiritual kingdoms.

Satan's kingdom is coming to an end soon, but only if you take up your authority in Christ and go to war against the hosts of hell (Ephesians 6:12).

To begin, come to the Lord with the following prayer in you heart and on your lips:
>Dear Lord God, I am a believer who professes your Son, Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior. As an heir of salvation, I am aware of the tremendous power and authority which you have delegated to me through your Son and your Word. Dear Lord, I now wish to exercise this authority for the furtherment of your glory and kingdom.
>In accordance with Luke 10:17-20, I claim authority over all of the enemy spirits.
With the above, you now outrank all powers, authorities, dominions, principalities, world rulers, kings, princes, Satan and all angelic ranks.
>In accordance with Matthew 21:21-22, I claim authority over all the enemy's Earthly institutions, corporations, agents, entities, etc.
The above gives you ground to launch an offensive against, for example, Google.
>In reference to Hebrews 1:14, I request protection against the blows of the enemy.
Very important. If you start praying warfare prayers, you're going to be on Satan's hit list pretty quickly.
>I bind the above to the third heaven in accordance with Matthew 18:18.

With the above, you can now wage war in the heavenlies. How you do this is up to you; plan and strategise.
For example, suspect a member of high society is engaging in nefarious activities? Send a spirit of revelation to enter into their midst, if something is being hidden, it'll become known. When it is known, continue to pray by sending out appropriate spirits to protect the course of justice.

Couple of videos on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=9bkywbs1WgU
1:12:00
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSYDXw5NNU
20:46

Attached: 1555955931453.jpg (236x373, 40K)

The pedophile filled Catholic church and the nigger toe suck Pope is the symbol of Christianity to the world

Attached: 98347589345.jpg (550x2250, 381K)

>The response of the Haredi Jewish community in Brooklyn, New York City, to allegations of sexual abuse against its spiritual leaders has drawn scrutiny. When teachers, rabbis, and other leaders have been accused of sexual abuse, authorities in the Haredi community have often failed to report offenses to Brooklyn police, intimidated witnesses, and encouraged shunning against victims and those members of the community who speak out against cases of abuse.
Sexual abuse cases in Brooklyn's Haredi community
>Sexual abuse within the community is often not reported to police. Many feel that to report a Jew to non-Jewish authorities constitutes the religious crime of mesirah.
See also: Child sexual abuse in New York City religious institutions

Attached: Talmud permits child sex.png (550x1064, 711K)

"Stop dat shit you crazy ass cracka mofo!"

He can't stop himself

Attached: 2893748923484975.jpg (1908x1146, 544K)

"You jist be stoppin' dat NOW!"

the look on those black mens faces is priceless

>Christians are persecuted oy vey
No white supremacists are because you cannot be a white supremacist in public without losing our job. Christianity is as radical as republicanism

>muh not real Christianity
Fuck off

This is a pedo symbol found on EWTN. Google FBI pedo symbols for new Jow Forumsacks.

Attached: PEDOPHILES.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

Check out his latest movie.

Attached: 1555056854740.jpg (1024x688, 595K)

An ideology of sexual repression naturally creates a vacuum that perverts fill.

catholics don't really follow the christian beliefs because they don't stick to the scripture strictly speaking.

Attached: kjv vs modern versions.jpg (1080x1087, 153K)

Iranaeus, the Nicene Creed