Imagine a world without niggers

Is it possible to kill all niggers?
How will it happen. Who will lead this cause?
Will the world finally be cleansed of darkness?

Attached: WIN_20190915_23_51_13_Pro (2).jpg (720x719, 84K)

Are you SURE you want to kill me ?

Attached: IMG_2446.jpg (1904x1568, 339K)

It'd be glorious. A peace on earth. Well.... not quite. Still gotta nuke those sand niggers

I assure you every one of those blacks are homosexual. Especially the last one.
Stop using that pic for black pride

So u be sayin ?

Attached: IMG_2394.jpg (384x384, 16K)

Attached: 1520490547329.jpg (600x369, 96K)

It will happen eventually, at least in the West. Racism is being normalized again. and nobody likes niggers, so sooner or later there won't be anyone protecting the apes anymore.

>I assure you every one of those blacks are homosexual.
Over half of all "straight" black men are "on the down low" but as a DL nigger once told me, "It's ain't gay dog! Stop sayin dat! It ain't like I'm kissing him or marrying him! Just don't say shit to muh fatty smoke jumper"

>Imagine a world without niggers
It would certainly smell better and I'd probably stop arming up to the teeth with all sort of weapons just to go out and get gas or pay a bill.

We have niggers that sell out and push lgbt in our community but watch how we handle it. Your race can learn something.

No the west is being set up for the biggest cucking ever. But blacks are cool bro we want u to exist

american blacks are perverts and deviants. incest, is rife among blacks here.

Of course it's possible.
Just deport them all back to Africa and bomb the shit out of it.

But whites are too soft and they won't do it

WHEN I SAY SLAVERY, YOU SAY SORRY ! SLAVERY !

Attached: IMG_2435.jpg (427x640, 33K)

13% of the population, 52% of the crime.

Attached: 1568154021031.jpg (1000x563, 244K)

Yeah pol! Tell me! Would you kill a nigger? If so, how? Details?

Attached: mercantile euphemisms .png (452x467, 8K)

SORRY

Sorry sir! I am so sorry for what white people have done, I apologise for every white supremacist Nazi on this evil website. Sorry.

SORRY !

Attached: Lynching-1889.jpg (976x1393, 124K)

I've done so. It's easy. Spike bottle of MD 20/20 with 50 - 100 mg Xanax. Reseal bottle. Leave near convenience store where they hang out.

Fuck off, edgelord. Nobody loves you. Shit, you’re so afraid of negative evaluation that you post exclusively on an anonymous imageboard. Your life is a fucking joke.

aint seen planet of the apes huh?
don't worry they ain't gonna get smarter, they'll never run us down as bad as in the movie either. there will always be white enclaves they can't penetrate. otherwise it's quite reasonable to assume the world is going to be overrun with niggers unless they were to experience a significant population reduction

ahahhahahahhahahha god you are a pathetic littlle retard aren't you, awww how cute. Now please leave you autistic fucking snowflake, the reason we post here is to avoid censorship you fucking retard

>Is it possible to kill all niggers?
Yes. Google "Vlad the Impaler"

>How will it happen. Who will lead this cause?
When the Gibs ends. Niggers will cause it to happen

>Will the world finally be cleansed of darkness?
No, but niggers will either be forced back to Africa or starve to death

Muscle can't save you from a bullet, nigger

>propose impossibilty
>so what do you guys think?
>sounds like it could work!
>make america great again
>*inserts random one liner*

You sound scared zog nog. Wanna post your address so we can murder you?

Are you the only poster from sub- sharan Africa on here?

Actually ignore that, I've seen an user from Cameroon post here a few times.

Shame they don't have a brain to use those muscles.

They're gonna spill into America and Europe once Africa becomes severely overpopulated.

Is it possible to kill all niggers?
How will it happen. Who will lead this cause?
Will the world finally be cleansed of darkness?

How
how
how
how
how
?????????????

HMMMMMMM, Goy TELLL ME!!!!!!

Once da muddaland becomes severely overpopulated they're gonna spill into America and Europe.

Chinese are going to sterilize millions of niggers in the probable future once their hold in Africa is more secure. They had one child policy for a reason, and they are currently sterilizing Uighur Muslims in China. Western humanism does not exist in non-white countries, I am not sure if niggers can grasp that, because they see it as weakness.

Attached: pacmeme.png (2222x2075, 1.38M)

>What are you doing son?
>Looking for black men with a naked torso, mom
>For what?
>For a thing!

Niggers arent problem, if they are in the Africa when trying to build decent state. We should help him with engineers and teachers. But (((modernity))) force us to hate each other in that diabolic paradigm.