Be me

>be me
>hops on Jow Forums
> sees a bunch of white people claiming jews are not white
>my reaction
>LOLOLOL

Attached: the-amount-of-dumb-shit-white-people-do-s-too-44253107.png (500x440, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cvcn-P2KJd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you Jew lover. I bet you like to hide things up your asshole for them. Like their dicks for one. Faggot

>Kike
>wants to be White
>still hates White people
This is why jews have been expelled from over 110 nations and counting.

When whites chimp out, hundreds of millions of people go missing, and the history books are chock full of "Crimes against humanity" where people killed a few million here, or a few million there".

Don't fuck with us

Attached: 4477231.jpg (430x285, 25K)

Lmao jews are so salty that they aren't white. It's hilarious

Brother you better pick a side, because when we chimp out again there will be a real holocaust. Unless you're happy being oppressed by the Jewish elite who control the Fed and Trumpstein?

The same people who built all the ethics and morality subsystems we all adhere to and think are fixtures of the gods, can have a lapse of judgment and say:

"You know what? All that shit we just made up and pulled out of our asses to create civilization in the first place, doesn't count anymore".

State issued punishments for the breakage of laws are suspended for the next 40 days.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cvcn-P2KJd0

if jews are white then the holocaust was white genocide

check mate moron

they were never considered white even by themselves

Attached: DRYmSsvVwAEk9sH.jpg (750x781, 85K)

But I'm Asian...

>Mfw Jews were involved in the slave trade but you still focus on white people

Attached: god-damn-white.jpg (600x407, 29K)

user, it's not white people keeping you down, WE ARE KEPT DOWN, it's the JEWS.

They run everything.
The CIA is run by them and they sold drugs to black communities to fund vietnam and in the 80s against South American commies.
I beg you to look into it.
White people want others to do well and prosper, jews just want everything to themsleves

FUCKING HELL WHY DID HITLER LOSE

typical black "human"

Attached: white-people-we.jpg (500x332, 33K)

If Jews are white, it's not racism or "anti-semitism" for white people to say bad things about them. If Jews aren't white, it's racist for them to say bad things about white people.

Cool story bro

Attached: 1435908010641.png (1000x3000, 2.45M)

the ones that fight our interests to the point of disaffecting our survival call themselves jews but they are really just kazars who are a small clique that could pass as jewish or white sometimes w/o facial surgery. so its not a good look if you want to call them white they really just assholes pretty much desu and such. they deserve to be treated separately from jews and whites except that talmud is really litered with shit that's so bad i mean if you read it you'd puke and then look for a rake to kill any rabbi's with that you might meet. I hope the kazars didn't just do a switcheroo on the original bc that'd mean the jews weren't actually evil and all. I heards Hitler was really confused by all this in the afterlife. They didn't even know what to do with him he was so messed up by all this and all the stuff that happened to germany and white people subsequently...

Attached: 1552948228020.jpg (446x603, 64K)

Attached: ubrrk.jpg (460x276, 48K)

Attached: 44-δΎ‘-normies-get-out-reeeeeeeeeeeee-6514744.png (500x388, 122K)

LOL

Jews themselves dont claim to be white

you are delusional