I need a good VPN. Away from the 5/14 eyes. No logging

I need a good VPN. Away from the 5/14 eyes. No logging.

Decent speed, decent price. I dont care about streaming.

What do you use?

Attached: VPN.png (1441x1440, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA
torrentfreak.com/private-internet-access-no-logging-claims-proven-true-again-in-court-180606/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I use Nord VPN, but I feel /pol is gonna lynch me for saying it now.

Proton VPN is the best
Free/no ads, less than 5% drop in speed

How is it free and safe though? If its free you're usually the product.

Also has Tor nodes and hundreds of servers on the paid version

They make enough money off the paid version to offer a few free servers

It's also Swiss based the only issue is that the free servers are blocked from posting here

Just for info Jow Forums blocks every single nordvpn node so you cant use it for shitposting.

Use tor, every vpn provider is logging one way or another

And if you absolutely need to use a vpn do tor > vpn altough you might be identifiable by this specific setup

>Create a service advertised as protecting your privacy
>Tell customers what they can and cannot view, in their privacy

wtf?

So you're a retard, why didn't you say that in your first post. DUH

>tor nodes
Hello NSA, whatcha doin?

Jow Forums blocks the nodes, not the other way around

The only VPN I ever got through on here was some weird Chinese bitcoin type one. Their latest update though wouldn't start on my phone

huh. Does Jow Forums block any other VPN service?

Does anyone use this? Good or bad

Attached: the-onion-browser.jpg (620x413, 43K)

partitioned router master race.

exit nodes.

You can view and browse blocked sites but on 4 pol the ips are blocked from posting. On 8 pol you could post on a vpn

you can find the occasional one that works on nord but yeah, bretty much

Thanks

Yeah it's fine, doesn't work for posting on here though.

I’ve used PIA. No logs, decent price, good speeds. Can’t post to 4chin using it though for some reason.

Tor is not a vpn. If you want to scoop the spookyweb, you need a vpn and tor.

A VPN is no longer needed. Our NSA already can break any of the encryption they offer. Just say what you want if your a racist wear it with pride. You would be surprised of the amount of people who's views are somewhat aligned with yours.

PIA has far many more servers than Proton.

Almost no VPN's work on here, I mean they do work but they are all range banned because as soon as someone gets a working VPN they seem to shit post.

There is no protecting yourself from a motivated state actor. The goal is to protect yourself from doxxers and globomegacorps

I know it's not but I thought it was tangentially related enough to be asked here

this entire thread is glowing. Jow Forums is the last place i'd ask for security advice. sage.

NSA != Google.

Honestly, NSA should be afraid of Google at this point.

You really need your VPN based in South America, for shit hole countries they have the best privacy laws on them.

Switzerland do not as much as they claim they are secure.

Tor

Me and some friends are putting some infrastructure in Hawaii, and on the thresheshold of timezones/international waters between the Philippines...

next wave internet incoming faggots.

I never used a vpn in my life, or actually once to test but its removed.

Who cares if the fbi knows? People massively awakening is logic, just be a good goy while waking up. Maybe one fbi dude comes checking at your home and sees that this non vpn user is a good goy and wakens up too. If where all going to act like suspicious motherfuckers we will never win a fucking soul.

Reminder that Capitalism hates the poor, while Communism hates the rich. So we have either to chose for hate, and otherwise youre a nazi.

Hmm.. you are still going to fall under US law unless your office is in the middle of the water. All your accounts and shit will link to you being a US citizen.

You need to think this over.

>Can’t post to 4chin using it though for some reason.
>some reason
The reason is Jow Forums is glowniggers' psyop, they run it on NSA servers. Why would some chink give a shit about people using VPN?

Attached: 1568276814391.jpg (1000x1000, 128K)

Work with me Jew, think around it.

Isnt tor ip range blocked?

You can't out Jew them, I'm sorry. You'll have to move to South America. On the plus side, the food will be cheap there!

Tor does not work on here yeah

Yes, pol tell me your VPN you use...

Attached: gargamella-birba.gif (170x186, 14K)

Why u need VPN? I post all kind of things about jews and all and i'm still alive.

I can't give up solid details of what we're doing, but LOL, you keep naming all these places...

Stop shitposting you stupid fucking circle.

MI6 knows you cooom to 2d lolis

Attached: 1554070411605.jpg (1080x478, 71K)

>I need a good VPN
You need 7

Based.
I have absolutely no intention to commit a crime that harms anyone, but I will be a voice for the truth. The goal is to get more and more people to wake up, at which point security/privacy won't matter as much on here, because the majority will have awakened to the truth. Nearly everyone will eventually be on our side. The truth always prevails over lies, like light prevailing over darkness. It cannot be stopped. Just a matter of time.

>keep naming all these places

I have only named South America. Some little island nations have ok security too. Well good luck!

It's not even about that, you should be able to go about your daily non pol life online and not be tracked and have your data sold and so on.

you cant post with most all VPNs because Jow Forums wants you to buy a pass. if you have a pass you can use a VPN due to not needing to solve the captcha

I don't believe every citizen should be tracked, but those with a criminal record, and those who are researching different areas of knowledge that can be arranged into planning a terrorist attack, for example, should be monitored. I agree that no one's personal data should be sold.

Facebook sells data of billions of people.

The virgin "avoiding the alphabet agency list" vs The Chad "getting to the top of the list"

Attached: glow.png (1100x733, 822K)

This is the argument you should let cops search your home if you have nothing to hide.

>those who are researching different areas of knowledge that can be arranged into planning a terrorist attack, for example, should be monitored

Monitor people for things they haven't even done?

Where does it end? Cops say you have posted racist hate on here so track you all the time? Fuck that.

Yeah FB is such a sneaky shit, before I got more concerned over security, I would private browse on my browser but when I logged into FB I would get adds about shit I had been looking at even though I private browsed. FB is really intrusive.

Nice, thats exactly what Im doing too. I have made some enemys and left some friends aside, unfortunately. For now, I have only been doing it on a scale of small group or indivuiduals. Im thinking about doing it on a bigger scale. We must do more.

Agreed

>Some Asian buys Jow Forums
>Somehow has the resources to ban every vpn and proxy on Earth
>Normal websites can't even manage to do half of that
>Not even China with the great firewall

Glownigger shit right there

PIA (private internet access) is a good one, its not banned from 4chin barring the odd IP and they have held against courts trying to get them to turn over data successfully multiple because they don't keep any logs.

>thinking a VPN will protect you from glow niggers
Don't waste your money

I've been using SurfShark for about a month now and it's got good speeds and their client good features like split tunneling. I picked them because they have a deal 2 year plan for $50 USD right now. It seems like it's a fairly new company so they are going out of their way to stand out and attract customers.

Other than that the only other company i would recommend is Astrill. I used them for years before they became more expensive ($100 for a year) and the servers were so fast I never dipped below my 100/100 connection. I torrented terabytes of data monthly using them.

Example: a web history that highly suggests someone is trying to make a bomb, would be enough reason to monitor them. Its similar to when cops go on stake outs to catch a drug dealer. They have reason to believe the person has been committing a crime and/or will commit a crime, so they monitor the person.

Racist remarks should not be reason enough alone to monitor someone.

Yeah tor is blocked but you can always redirect the traffic trough a proxy after the exit node

VPNs are a big scam for dumb goyim. They are useful to access websites that you normally can't access, but most people have an email address attached to their PC/Laptop login, or they are permanently signed into Gmail.

VPNs are a good way for intelligence agencies to narrow the scope and catch baddies. Most VPNs are probably owned by intelligence agencies/governments somehow or pay to gain access to the data anyway - in fact they wouldn't need to pay if some 'terrorism' laws say that VPNs have to hand over info.

Just be a good boy, don't look up chit you aren't supposed to look up, don't incite violence/terrorism.

>vpn
>no logs
Doesn’t exist. They all log. They all sell your data. They all give your info out at a drop of hat.

Looking up shit is not the same as the cops actually seeing you involved in drugs and then setting up a bust. They have real; world evidence for that.

It's too open to corruption, simply looking into electrics or something the cops could use it as an excuse.

Like in the UK they passed a law under the terrorism act to be able to search you without reasonable suspicion and the cops used that law all the time to search random people so the law was overturned and they can no longer do that.

Any amount of power no matter how small you give up to the gov they will abuse it. You are being a fool.

Excellent. I think some of the recent efforts by some people on here can be pretty effective. All it requires is printing pieces of paper with a single, red-pill quote.

For example:
>Islam is Right About Women
>Jews
>The Goyim Know

Post hundreds of these around major cities, college campuses, theme parks, public venues, etc. and it will surely peak the interest of hundreds, if not thousands, of people.

Heild, we are people of peace.

Fair enough. So do you suggest absolutely zero online monitoring?

I can only recommend Windscribe, go there like now!

This.
If you use VPN but don't take other precautions like having hardened web browser or better yet a clean VM only for web browsing then you'll still be easily tracked via browser fingerprinting, glowniggers/google/faceberg will just see that your IP have changed.

>VPN
No balls.

Sounds great. But isnt it illegal? So it must be done anonymous, how to print masses of paper without things tracing back to me, if need to be incognito?
How about legal options, what could be the best thing to do?

just use opera

I think if you walk down the street to do your business, go to the library, read a book then you should not be monitored. Just the same way online.

The internet should be a place of freedom and not for governments to be sniffing around what you are doing because it's none of their business.

Buy an orangepi PCB and run skycoins VPN for free.

Illegal? Printing out a message that supports how great Islam is and how great they treat women? Why would that be illegal?

Lol ah yes the opera built in vpn, a fine thing

>Print
>Spread
I dont think spreading papers around with a message is allowed?

So if I printed "I like turtles" on some paper and spread them around.. it would be illegal?

Nigga what?

>I'm a newfag and I don't know how captcha works
you ever use a captcha and it not give you a picture quiz? do you even know what the captcha does anymore?

These anons get it.

Here is the news story covering the posts: youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA

You can see the NPCs short-circuiting on camera. It evokes their cognitive dissonance. They don't know what to do.

I don't know if its illegal where you live. Here in the U.S. it would be no different than someone putting up posts in search of their lost dog. Just don't put it on stop signs, or other government signs, and you should be fine.

Nope.

There are a handful of main VPNs, within them a handful of ip addressed used. Perhaps a few thousand.

People use them to shit post here. Over time they have slowly all been banned. It's not hard to do. They were not banned right away, they were only banned when people shit posting and spammed with them.

If you sue a VPN you'll no doubt get a banned message and it will show you why it was banned and almost every single time it was because someone was spamming with it.

i use PIA even though its bongland based iirc
torrentfreak.com/private-internet-access-no-logging-claims-proven-true-again-in-court-180606/

if you use a VPN****

I am convinced and in agreement.

not really, usually it is range banning when it comes to VPNs

Not always, but when you use a VPN and connect to a country, it will have have a handful in the same range IP so when 1 or 2 spam and shit post, they ban the range.

The point is, the bans happened because people spammed with them and they didn't just happen.

Jow Forums could also purchase a VPN too and see all the addresses it uses and then ban them.

Either way it isn't hard to do and it's not some CIA magic

Uhh, yeah. Well I think we both dont have prove to show. So this will be an endless discussion.

Good VPN? What is a good VPN? VPN is VPN. The priority is to not be owned by your own ISP, so you probably should use some VPN very far away from region of your ISP, else you aren't hidden. Anyway, Tor is better.

Proof to show what? That printing a message on some paper is a crime? Lmao.

All the Israeli VPN services work.
Ironically
Wonder why???
Kek.
NEVER GIVE THEM YOUR ADDRESS

there's a couple Israeli VPNs that work here Moshe, you should know that.

Yeah because Mossad runs Jow Forums or something, am i rite!!

Jow Forums is hosted by an NSA contractor Ustar.

Attached: a45e7de42999dbd7e64035abe1fad7c73dae87c9.png (1134x290, 26K)

Sloppy job, proxy samefag

Attached: spy hunter.png (7900x2300, 2.35M)

No, it's because Israel won't keep your data a secret, especially not from USA government and their Jew owned ISP providers.

Hide in the open clear noise.
So much metadata anyway.
Unless you're about release weaponised Ebola you've or explode a suitcase sized radioactive dirty bomb, you've got nothing to worry about.

Hang on, I just need to tell Ngubu my African friend from Angola to pass muh suitcase, I'm off to Israel.

Antisemitic nonsense! You can trust us Jews with your data

I hate to agree with your obvious faggotry, but at this point it doesn’t even matter anymore. If the feds want you they’ll find you one way or another. Like some other user here said, just wear your ideologies with pride

Ah, another Gentleman with culture.
Thought I was the only one left here.

Good luck to you sir, but I will beat your to the top.

Attached: shopping hitler.jpg (474x386, 72K)

Take my data then, it's a trojan. You spy me, i spy you.