Holy shit i thought Poland was poor but this is bananas

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

$1400 a month
for a family of five

holy shit i thought Poland was poor but this is bananas. wthat the fuck america?

Attached: 1400.jpg (111 KB, 894x795)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/boioOhf8nz0

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

Nah, they can actually afford to eat that is extremely cheap.
youtu.be/boioOhf8nz0

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

West Virginia. Has a lot of economic issues, due to the bust of the coal industry. Three kids though? WTF dude?

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

i think you would get more welfare + child support in germany than that.

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

white people REPRODUCING?
OY VEY!

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

reproducing without the capability to support one's offspring

Attached: 1547227686312.jpg (80 KB, 640x629)

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

650 rent
I pay double but hey kikes gotta get rich somehow

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

Maybe if you're only making 16 grand you shouldn't have kids.

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

1400 a month
That is one person on minimum wage. The government pays for their healthcare and pretty much pays for food/housing as well.

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

maybe he should have figured out his income couldn't support a family of 5 before having kids

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

$1400 a month expenses without food.
Income of $1456 a month.
Food is in the DISIRES column.

Jonathan Garcia
Jonathan Garcia

They are either lying or not trying hard enough. There is no excuse for only bringing in 1400 dollars a month in a dual income household.

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

see post
west Virginia
West Virginia is like a giant white ghetto. Trailer park life, everybody on meth and heroin, people who have had their jobs, industries, and lives destroyed. Most of these communities are ghosts of what they were when America still manufactured. WV and Ohio are America's Ukraine.

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

Also this

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

Why in the fuck would someone pay a high rent and live far away from a shit job? You deserve to be poor. You would qualify for all kinds of assistance and affordable housing NEAR your shit tier job and that would free up more than enough money to be fine. Fucking morons never realize they are the problem in their own life, even if you make minimum wage.

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

social security pays me 1200 a month.. try doing that.. its tough. but no cat food yet.

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

West Virginia
people

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

That raises the question, why are they paying for daycare? Is his wife just sitting at home by herself?

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

You should DISIRE a bullet in your food column

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

1400 per month

My wife works part-time in retail making $800/month and I sell shit on eBay part-time making $1k/month. How do they make so little money? I live in retarded Michigan and McDonalds starts at $10/hour

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

I don't have the income to support kids
oops I had a kid
time to have two more
pls gib me more money
no

Attached: 1536724063408.jpg (77 KB, 600x732)

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

The husband and wife work. That is why the kids are in daycare.

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

so, are you going to tell that to all the blacks and latinos?

Because that's who is dragging the economy down to the shitter to the point we will never, ever recover.

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

This. I had a supervisor from West Virginia. Nobody liked her.

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

Is it a two parent household? Probably a single mother with four kids.

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

Well, if it's on a white board it must be true

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

WTF? Is the USA that poor? I heard Americans claiming they earn $1500 per week?

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

also YMCA is a daycare facility? I thought it was something else...sure puts a new spin on that song

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

The govenment will just import millions of subhumans that will demand govenment gibs. Might as well just give it to the people we have here now.

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

lmao, so what, hes making $1400 a month and tells his wife to stay home? and since hes paying daycare, the wife isnt even watching the kids? get that bitch a job boom woah where did all this extra money come from?

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

They are into all kinds of shit. The one here is just an elaborate gym /wellness center

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

This, WV is by no means representative of most of America. These communities have been completely hollowed out by the collapse of American manufacturing and flooded with opioids. Chances are these people work at Walmart or something, one of the few businesses that even bother to set up shop in these devastated towns, and is paid minimum wage because the owners know there are no other options.

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

most of their facilities around me offer daycare. the price would be a lot higher if it wasn't at a ymca.

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

Fucking scum

The YMCA is not daycare. You are only supposed to have your kids in the child care center when you are working out. You are not supposed to dump them off and then leave for 9 hours

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

$48 a day (after taxes I assume) is like 6 dollars an hour, for one person, if you are working a full 40. No way this is real. If it is then this dude needs to put a boot into his deadbeat wife's ass.

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

Maybe get a bus pass instead of paying $265/month for your car.

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

That's about what I bring home after taxes, 35, no wife, no kids, no child support. Have a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath house, nice boat, play car, and a 2018 super duty fully loaded. People are just retarded in this country, I don't work hard at all and have plenty of time at work to day trade.

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

It's $8.75 an hour during a 40 hour work week. People working minimum wage don't pay taxes

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

Backwoods Appalachian highschool dropouts deserve to live this way. I went to college and paid off a PhD in a decade. Stupid people should starve and not pass on their genes to another dependent generation.

Attached: Screenshot-20190518-190651.jpg (176 KB, 933x1612)

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

With that income it means they only have 1 person working and for a very shitty job. I don't know why they need to pay for daycare if only one parent is working. This is probably a single mother with 4 kids. I don't know why anyone would expect to get rich in that situation.

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

Correct, they're refunded after the government borrows it, interest free of course.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

are you me?

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

gas to work
Switch to a cheaper alternative, this seems unreasonably high.
YMCA
Not necessary and way too expensive. Your wife obviously doesn't work so why doesn't she take care of the kids?
phone
Literally not necessary, you can get prepaid cards and spend less than $5 a month
car insurance
$65 a month? Might as well sell your car if you keep crashing it.

Stop having children you can't afford, more so than your own life you will ruin their lives by being a poorfag. Hardly anything is worse for a child than growing up in a poor family.

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

nice

Attached: 19283781721.png (99 KB, 1484x596)

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

that is extremely cheap for daycare assuming it is for 3-4 kids. I have friends who spend over $1k a month for 3 kids and they aren't going anywhere fancy.

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

America can not into standards.

William Ross
William Ross

for two parents that would be $180 per week 40 hour week(assuming taxes are already taken out)
pre tax min wage is $290 week.
One kid could be accidental stupidity. multiple purposeful kids on that wage is being a nigger.

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

lol at $65 for car insurance being a lot. how much lower do you think they could reasonably get it assuming they drive a shitbox? $10-15?

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

I've always wanted to see the look of disillusionment that illegals must feel once they finally get here. From outside, the U.S. seemed like a paradise where everyone is wealthy and beautiful. Then they get here and find mostly dumb, fat, poor people just like back home.

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

more like half that.

Attached: medianearningsbyraceus.png (12 KB, 310x485)

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

My rent alone is more than that lmao.

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

lol you got it

Attached: Capture.png (68 KB, 933x567)

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

hoping both of these are real. good job

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

Oh ... didn't know that. I haven't made minimum wage since I was 16. Still though if the assumption is that this is a family with two primary providers it should at least be double. If it's a single dad/mom with 4 kids then I just don't know what to say. You just have to live with your bad life choices.

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

4 tweens
damn bitch

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

Insurances are a scam, you pay 65 a month of 10 years until someone finally scratches your bumper, it would cost you less than 1000 to replace the bumper yourself, but your insurance won't have it, they force you to go to a car-brand shop that charges 3000+ for as little as a mirror adjustment and pays 10% of the bill, leaving you to foot the rest, then raises your monthly rates by 300% for 20 years.

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

in America, you don't go through insurance unless it's a major accident involving someone else lol

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

Imagine the poorest area in Poland, but have 50% of the population addicted to opioids and shut down any form of local employment outside of min wage jobs and illicit weed growing. Thats West Virginia.

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

In most states, you have to have insurance on your car to have it registered and pass inspection. Even if you never use it, it's required.

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

I make twice that living in a shithole country and all the money is for myself. I still haven't bought Red Dead Redemption 2 because I'm waiting for the price to be around 25 USD. Life is all about the choices one make.

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

So she get 310 is food stamps and an additional 1500 for daycare. so she makes 1456 and she get 1810 in welfare. 3,266 a month. I wish I had this much money, I'd be living like a king.

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

got rear ended sitting at a red light the day after getting a mk7 vw r a couple years back by some trash heap without insurance. carry insurance if you aren't capable of keeping your eyes on the road instead of your phone.

my insurance lets me go to my bodyshop of choice. i currently pay $45 a month on a 2018 audi rs3 and have numerous speeding tickets and a few claims.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

car insurance is mandatory. It's not about the car. It's about liability to cover your ass if you injure/kill someone and to pay for their expenses.

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

busting my ass
$1456/month

Attached: 1494202917511.jpg (25 KB, 288x467)

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

It's different still.

If you haven't been to a Third World country, you don't know how much worse it could be.

Attached: 20190914-153637-compress4.jpg (1.04 MB, 3024x4032)

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

What if things use to be better? Then the husband lost his job, probably outsourced to india...

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

These. $1400/160 hours =$8.75/hour.

This is a single person making minimum wage in west virginia. Why doesnt the other person have a job? Why do they have a daycare bill if one doesnt have a job? Why should i choose to subsidize this family even more than i already do when they cant even make good decisions?

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

shitty jobs can still require hard work. most people put effort into the wrong areas in life. you can be the very best walmart waggie in the world and it won't get you to your end goal. allot your effort accordingly .

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

just get an adult job lol, stop working teenager jobs lol

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

Yea, it's still better for now, but it's rapidly being dragged down to their level. Soon they are going to wake up and wonder how they got back to Honduras.

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

2830 pesos = $145/week

That's for someone who's bilingual, somewhat of a professional. Kids are making that in America for putting in a day's work at McDonald's.

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

when america has the same amount of illegal immigrants as poland has citizens then you should understand why we have such a large problem. no one seems to understand that 1 in 9 people are illegal immigrants that all get housing foodstamps medical etc. paid for by the 140million tax payers.

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

See

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

Both adults could claim social security disability benefits by having a doctor diagnose them with depression, and make that much money sitting around literally doing nothing. Appalachian people are absolutely fucking retarded. If you're going to be a bum, go for the gusto.

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

Why doesnt the other person have a job?
it's been established like 20 times now, its a female with 4 kids, my only question is why isn't she getting child support, west virginia is a state that has court clerk offices with drive thru windows

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

Oregon here, why they hell would you live in a big city where both you and your spouse are taking in 1.4k a month? They would literally have to both be working part time minimum wage jobs. Poor kids though, retards for parents.

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

Once everyone's been replaced with latinos no more need for bilingual kids. Bye bye cushy job.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

wush my rent was 650

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

You mean from the father? He's probably in prison.

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

They quality for all sorts of government handouts which they either are too stupid to apply for or are leaving out to make their tweet more impactful.

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

Both adults
why can't anyone in this thread do fucking math rofl

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

This. I knew a guy when I was younger who claimed disability for depression which he obviously didnt have. He just sat around all day playing games and shit while getting paid by the government.

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

paying for a PhD
someone's a shitty researcher

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

all 4 of them?, yeah probably right

John Foster
John Foster

I studied Oenology. Worked out well.

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

Walmart pays something like 11 an hour for culling fruit. I was an hourly manager making 15.50 an hour. I worked in several stores because Walmart's are dying to get people to move up, but no one wants to.

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

You know...
you don’t know what you don’t know

That’s something I think so many of us forget. The fact we even know Jow Forums exists is more knowledge than most of the world has.

The mother likely came from a broken family that did nothing to ensure she get a decent education. Culture pushed irresponsible sex into her netting her at least 4 children before she could get a job to support 4 children, or have a husband that took responsibility for those children.

We all know people don’t like sloppy seconds and it takes a certain kind of experienced person to adopt a family they didn’t biologically create.

There’s a lot of backstory getting overlooked.

Imagine it is a festering wound that needs attention during a horrific time in our society. Our current government is inept or complicit in the lack of providing equal education resources.

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

in West Virginia
Fucking leaf

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

SNAP is food stamps

James Gomez
James Gomez

Right, one is a deadbeat. The point I was making is that both parents could stop working, and claim SSDI benefits, which at a base are $771 a month per person. One person obviously has worked so their monthly allowance would likely break $1,000mo. So, they'd literally profit from sitting around pretending to be mental patients, their lifestyles would improve by becoming NEETs, but again, backwoods Appalachian hillbillies don't into maths.

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

$121 YMCA

There’s tons of alternative gyms

Charles Young
Charles Young

And those roads are terrifying

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

Get back to the Russian World and get 50000 per month

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

YMCA does preschool, it's always free for people like this though. 8hrs of free babysitting where they teach your kids to swim, wrestle, lift weights, read/write.

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

Working hard does not mean good pay. Work smart, not hard.

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

family membership and they watch your niglets

James Jackson
James Jackson

Have five children
Can't afford them

What's the issue

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

64 on internet
26(?) on son's phone
121 YMCA daycare
I mean, they maybe painful cuts. But,really, you can cut internet and have yourself more money.
Also, why the hell is daycare 121 dollars a month?

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

Is this an American thing? I made over half of that living off welfare after an injury and almost twice working at a farm shoveling shit 8 hours everyday

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

She probably shouldnt have had 4 kids she couldnt support, with worthless deadbeats she cant even extract child support from. She also gets almost $2k in welfare so why should anyone care about her bitching?

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

Rent $2500
Gas $700
Ele $ 175
Food $1000
Student loans $950
Car $1200
Insurance $ 250
Taxes $2000 (property taxes and sales )
Weed $800
Cable internet $ 200
Cell phones $400
Misc wife spends $1000

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

Yes, they do. They would pay about 12% on that income.

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

My rent house serfs pay me 1950

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

Can’t wait to go toe-to-toe with urbanites

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

Is what an American thing? Minimum wage jobs? Your example of shoveling shit is similar to what I tell most guys stuck in retail. Try to get a labor or factory job. That probably isn't going to work for the mother in this example.

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

Gas $700
the fuck? my shit is 93 only and like 300 a month the fuck do you and your wife drive

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

170 for electric
110 for water

Why so high? Are they running the AC a lot? Can they do without?
110 for water is insane.

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

Weed $800

Degenerate.

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

not him but my car gets around 8-15 mpg. i fill up every day or every other day.

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

Daycare is expensive everywhere but
Insurance is insanely expensive in North America. The car I had insured in the Netherlands was 29 euros per month. That same car would cost me ~300 Canadian dollars. Clean driving record in both countries.

Also German bro forgets that phones are way cheaper in euroland too.

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

Is what an American thing?
"working hard" and not even breaking $1500 a month

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

only spending $800 a month on weed
pathetic

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

Don’t have 3 kids on $9 an hour?

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Trump supporters are uneducated shitbags who unironically vote against their own economic interests and vote for shit like in the OP

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

full 40

Lmao poorfags

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

How do you only make 1400 a month?

Tyler White
Tyler White

This person gets 310$ a month in snap benefits? Shiiiit that’s like twice what my family of 4 spends per month

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

I mean, I would assume it isn't something that is unique to just America. Do you guys have a minimum wage? There are certainly countries that have lower wages than we do. Do they not have any jobs that would be considered "hard work"?

Landon King
Landon King

Your a cuck for letting your wife spend that amount on miscellaneous items, she's probably giving it to Tyrone

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

118 a month on water
180 a month on gas to work

Wasteful

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

I make more than that and I can’t even afford to move out of my parents house. What is this moron doing having children?

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

wants/desires separate
Nigger made that budget eh? Want vs NEED.

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

Only have 3 keeds?

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

1. Buy land
2. Build shanty
3. Provide your own water, electric, heat, food, and stay at home educating your children

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

Oh so it's ok when niggers do it? And you fucks have the gall to bitch about white genocide.

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

My rent is almost $1500/month, let alone other bills.

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

That's what a minimum wage job gets you in this country, jack shit.

Far be it from me to criticize this guy, but none of us here know this guys circumstances in great detail. He could've been a former coal miner making decent money and now makes nothing because all the mines have closed. He also could've been in dire economic straights so far in his adult life and made some very poor decisions like having children when he could barely support himself. None of us really know for sure. What I do know is that the guy is working and trying to improve his situation for himself and his family, I can find no fault in that and commend his ability to push through.

Unfortunately for him, clawing his way out of this situation may never happen and he will be in poverty for the rest of his life. Right now across the west we are seeing a wealth reversion to what can be naturally supported. Pre-1950, the poverty rate in the United States averaged around 30-40% of the population. I suspect that in the next few decades, the "official" poverty rate of 11.9% will rise again back to that 30-40% figure or even exceed it.

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

650 rent
found the problem

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

The rent is too damn high. Which shows that high salaries in metro areas are not all that great when 50% of it goes to rent.

William Clark
William Clark

That's basically what you make after taxes if you work any lower end job not minimum wage job just a lower end working class job. Country is fucked.

inb4 Jow Forums scoffs that everyone should have middle class white collar pay yet the middle class has shrunken drastically and they most likely live with their parents.

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

Has to make a white board spreadsheet of how little money they have to spend
Has to make deep data analysis with the little money they have to figure out what they can buy

Imagine being a poor American with 5 kids, lol

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

yeah, why doesn't she just hop in her delorean and go get an apartment for $250.

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

unironically using the poverty metric
You do know it is relative, right? The only thing it would take to push you into "poverty" is for the jews in LA to make a couple of millions more per year.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

Gas $700
wtf
do you run a mini concentration camp?

Jackson King
Jackson King

I was talking about the rentjoo

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

Poor people should be sterilized. The government should force them to get an abortion at gunpoint.

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

Cable internet $ 200
??

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

650 rent
How big is the city?

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

That's what a minimum wage job gets you in this country, jack shit.
what is a minimum wage job suppose to get you?, other than the motivation to grow the fuck up

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

tfw single and $8500/mo income

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

but $650 seems like a lot of rent to you? i'm in wisconsin. in a 1-br apartment. paying double that.

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

Replacement rate is 2.1 kids per family. Since you can't have 0.1 of a kid, some people are going to have to have 3 kids.

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

The worst part about this is that low iq people like this are the ones reproducing.
In a few generations we’ll be back to a feudalistic type society where 5% of the population is rich and 95% is poor and stupid

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

HURR DURR I CANT KEEP MY LEGS SHUT HURR DURR
PLS FEEL BAD 4 ME

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

Hahahahahahahah I have 10 acres and just finished a 2600 sqft house and my total bills are $2200 a month. Life is hard but it’s harder when you’re stupid.

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

how many young boys does that get you each month?

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

Those poor white trash should learn to code, or just commit suicide. I fucking HATE poor people!

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

Pretty much. I make way above the average here and it's barely enough to afford a home. Bonus: real estate prices skyrocketed thanks to Chinese invasion.

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

Yes GOY! Have 70+ white children!

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

That's natural. Only 5% are rich and their kids are the ones who get educated and become rich. Poor people will always be poor

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

they're so smelly and stinky

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

Why are all these white people having babies even after we've taken away their ability to provide. It should have been the final blow, oy vey!

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

feudalism is natural
memeflag
hey rabbi...

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

Poor people should starve to death. Fuck their retarded inbred children too. I want them to starve. I take joy in their misery.

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

Maybe is she actually worked she could afford her fucking tribe of a family. No one working full time makes 1400 a month

Connor Long
Connor Long

AHAHAHHAHAHA!
Sucks to be you.

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

snap
Its food stamps youre payibg for it. Better said your boomer parents who work are paying for it.

David Smith
David Smith

Exactly. If your making minimum wage you might as well get a job closer to home. I drive an hour to work because I make 3 times what she does and don't want to live in a shitty city full of poc

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

Well I'm wrong if you work a shit job you make that, but why have 5 kids if your such a dumbass.. I mean I bet she makes 15k-20k during tax season.. so it's her fault for not managing her money

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

That's federal minimum wage after they take their cut.

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

In your dreams you dont own shit and you know it. Get a job instead of posting lies to make yourself feel good. Like a facebook roastie looking for a dopamine rush.

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

Oh say can you see.

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

dont have a family of 5 if you cant get by lmao
i got such a hardon earlier where a slut was asking for food for her kids outside the supermarket
went ahead and got unnecessary junkfood today just for her

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

SNAP is free cash from da gubbment. Which means theyre also getting $800/month in food stamps and 75% of the rent paid for by section 8

This NIGGER is living middle class for free

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

it doesn't. housing just seems overpriced right now. coworker just got a condo for $250k two weeks ago. just waiting for the next crash to finally buy.

the apartment isn't too bad. i have high ceilings so i can fit a squat rack in it. it has a private garage. in-unit laundry.

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

Surr but there not the most capitalistic country in the most capitalistic time in the country with the highest gdp. Oh say can you see.

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

They have 3 kids not 5

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

buddy, as fucked as we are, everyone is worse off than we are.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

was going to post this

what a fucking liar

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

sucks tobe jooed,you dumb rent cow

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

the illegal niggers picking vegetables in fields don't work hard? income does not dictate difficulty.

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

Family of 5
Four tweens
Daycare
Excuse me?

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

Probably lives in a blue state.

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

No kids
2018 super duty fully loaded
wtf r u doin? sell the truck, buy a C4 corvette for 1/10 the price, and get a woman to have children with

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

i'm a programmer that makes six figures and has passive income at 75% of net salary. i choose to rent. i could go buy three houses with cash next week (would need the couple days it would take to transfer from my brokerage account to my checking account) if i wanted. i also do not want to spend the rest of my life in this state.

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

YMCA is like a after school program for kids that age, she sends them there for free snacks or someshit instead of them being home alone while she works

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

so, are you going to tell that to all the blacks and latinos?

Yes. If you make 16k a year you probably shouldn't reproduce.

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

170 electricity
118 water
The fuck are they doing all day long? My electricity is 90€ for 3 months (includes the retarded thing we have in Finland).

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

I save $4k a month and spend like a drunken Democrat. You want what I got? Go earn it. Cuz you ain’t going to get on my level voting democrat ever. Neva eva Trillville hoe!

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

What a stupid argument for someone with a family of 5 from West Virginia. I'm guessing it's a single mom with four bastard children, in which case she fucking deserves it.

Illegals with experience working farm machinery actually make a decent wage, just so you know. Even fruit pickers make ~$12/hour to start.

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

i'm a programmer that makes six figures
No you aren't

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

if you're not qualified to make more than 1400 a month and you have three kids and you're not on dual-income and applying for benefits you're a fucking idiot. This little whiteboard budgeting annoys the hell out of me, just because you can visualize your poor understanding of financial responsibility doesn't mean you deserve any pity

William Foster
William Foster

Seriously, you aren't a co-developer for a major company

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

170 a month electric bill
How the fuck do you manage that?

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

How the fuck electricity/water are so expensive? Are they produced manually?

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

Think it’s exoensive now? Wait until Paris accord.

David Miller
David Miller

Mine is about ~60 outside full AC 24/7 in the summer, but alas this poor fool is somewhere without gas/oil being used. His gas bill is mostly delivery and then a small amount keeping his hot water heater pilot light on. Electric stove, electric radiator, probably a million side devices all being charged at once as well.

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

A single man by himself can make on 12 dollars an hour and usual work week
2k dollars easily.

They can also save 120 dollars by having the woman just stay at home.

Bam helped save these niggas a decent few hundred.

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

stfu

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

You do know it is relative, right?

Use your head you clown. This guy and his family are living in poverty and will probably stay there because he lives in bumfuck middle of nowhere West Virginia.

I totally agree with your sentiments on minimum wage jobs, but that is probably the best he can get in Shitville, West Virginia. In the mean time, he's stuck living there for the foreseeable future and toiling away at a shitty minimum wage job. I have a hunch that even if he were to move, he wouldn't be better off because he has no employable skills beyond POSSIBLY being a former coal miner. That industry is going straight to the grave because there are better and less polluting energy sources out there than coal is.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

if you only make like $9 an hour you shouldnt have a family that large. this person is just stupid. live within your means or find a better job. make your fat homely wife get a job too

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

Rents actually relativly low. Ive seen places ask for 1k for rent. Its actually cheaper to buy a house right now in my area.

Jack Green
Jack Green

better and less polluting energy sources out there than coal is.
name one

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

do you like my parking pass?

Attached: IMG-20190921-131036.jpg (3.13 MB, 3456x4608)

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

rent

that's why they poor

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

Nuclear

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

I pay $5 for water and $9 for electricity. And we have the Paris accord. Still if you live in a city you can't pay literally $300+ for the basics because those are even higher than industrial tariffs.

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

natural gas

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

its a single mom by the looks of it, so yeah 100% totally fucked. and if any of those 4 kids is a daughter their destiny for the pole

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

gas to work 180
car insurance 65
look up on web, monthly bus pass for Charleston area is 60 dollars.
There you go. Saved you 185 dollars a month.Quit living above your means dipshit.

Attached: 1494307190094.png (11 KB, 411x387)

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

Just remember: the next time an ameripoor lashes out at you for pointing out what a shitty they live in, do not get angry. They are probably just venting their frustrations about living in the 3rd world and being unable to secure food for their family.

Attached: murikafood.png (607 KB, 675x1104)

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

could be your parents, gonna have to 100% dox yourself if you wanna destroy that kid

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

I have one also, doesn't mean dick

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

right, since there is exactly one person in the world right now with those wheels in that finish :|

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

That makes a waste product we don't even know where to begin to figure out how to dispose of

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

20 gallon tank
10 mpg

...why do you drive 150 miles per day?

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

Drilling for Natural gas alone is more polluting than burning coal

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

i have a tiny tank. i think 12 gallons.

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

My medium sized sedan gets 30 mpg with a 15 gallon tank and it's not even efficient....why are you wasting so much money?

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

I always thought that Europoor was a meme. My weekly paycheck is typically $1550. I didn't even go to college.

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

doing the budget on a whiteboard instead of in a spreadsheet
Why
those electric and water bills
What the fuck are they doing?

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

if youre making 1400 a month you need to get another job, a second job, or work more hours

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

I desire food sometimes too.

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

yeah but we literally fucking subsidize poor shitskins to have kids

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

I'll probably be getting another car for daily duty. Haven't figured out what I want to do with the gas guzzler yet.

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

Wait your salary is $670k for studying WINE???

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com1.png (134 KB, 537x386)

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

$170/month electric

Attached: 1568931639889m.jpg (89 KB, 1024x819)

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

family of 5 on $1400/month
pic related

Attached: 1565152758983.png (473 KB, 600x900)

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

their destiny for the pole
they'll do the same thing first mom did user. get knocked up at 14 and live off gibs

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

That's electric stove/heating/dryer, there's no oil bill and no real gas bill.

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

In PA it's state law that your insurance company can't tell you what shop you have to take your car to after an accident. The big insurance companies have negotiated rates with most of the big shops, but you could just opt to take a check from the adjuster and you and your buddy can fix it yourself if you wanted.

William Jones
William Jones

starting a family then the blue state cucks elect a president who effectively outlaws your job.

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

that's what, 34, 35k a year gross?
lol making over 100k/year here

sucks being poor.
don't be poor.
learn to code

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

How many kilowatts you use a month? What’s the price per kilowatt hour? My electricity is $180/month. Water is $12/month. I live in the south my AC is on 24/7 with two refrigerators and a freezer. If you read the Paris accord, America would be taxed like a mother fucker to give our money to shit holes. If you live in a shit hole you get money, not pay money. Thus the rates will dramatically increase here. So, I’m am 100% correct in my statement. Also is your electric subsided by your government? Because mine isn’t. And Russia hasn’t ratified the Paris Accord. The only reason why they’d want it is America would be sending our enemy money.

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

My rent and utilities cost me around 1,700 a month. I hate the north east so much.

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

also a dev making six figures
fucking retards thinking this is a lie when it's so easy to get

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

If you’re making $1400/month in America with a family of 5 you have failed. Pure and simple. No amount of “a bloo bloo fuck rich people” reddit cope posting will take that away.

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

kek
Miner Jeff Willig is now relying on his wife Sarah's income to care for their six kids, including two with autism.
thanks obama

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

it's one of if not the whitest state in the union you godless kike rat

Jose James
Jose James

found the jew

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

what is your job?

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

how did you do this?

Attached: conservative-girl.jpg (61 KB, 575x593)

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

that's what happens when you work part time at a cheap job

70 hrs at 20/hr lol

Robert White
Robert White

he's a poo!

Attached: india-girl.jpg (124 KB, 1080x1350)

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

1400 a month is pretty pathetic income

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

I pull trailers full of shit around all the time . Wife works across town.

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

that's not true, why buy a depreciating asset with no cash flow?
lease your car
lease your home

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

theyre working for $700/mnth
That’s how I know this is fake

Connor James
Connor James

Ikr

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

not true!
People make deep 6 figures on the internet every day nigger

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

How so? Because I stated the obvious?

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

Single 32

rent 1800
parking 200
bmw payment 400
health insurance 350
debt payments 1000
food 600 maybe

Income about 9k after taxes

Attached: 87F9319E-7EC7-497C-B331-B8D910C25EB4.jpg (306 KB, 471x838)

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

Wife spends her own money

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

pajeet's mommy's car

David Howard
David Howard

Start business

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

Why the fuck is someone with that income raising 3 kids?

Attached: 1527733669682.jpg (17 KB, 542x540)

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

Sewer bill? Wat

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

$1400/month
In the age of the internet
When there is a plethora of people looking for shit to waste money on
The poor deserve to be poor.

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

Should have been born black

Attached: trump-socialism-ebt.jpg (545 KB, 1080x2280)

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

I make wines and spirits freelance at local wineries and distilleries. The bread and butter is my liquor store.

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

see

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

This factually true and really sad desu

Levi Long
Levi Long

Single
Food 600

Wow, you must be as big as an elephant.

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

FUGGUN CHECK'D
This is a really good point, where is their support group? My wife and I live on the opposite end of the country than our family, and we both work, opposing shifts, AND pay nearly $2k/mo for a beat up bottom floor two bedroom apartment.

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

12 percent.
Not a fucking chance. I would love to know how you came to that conclusion.
Do you know how tax brackets and standard deduction works

Spoiler: standard deduction for married joint filers is more than this poorfag even makes.

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

Oh woe is me! Five fucking kids. Jesus that’s like me crying about $500k in credit card debt, cuz you know five kids over 18 years far exceeds $500k. You made that bed now sleep in it. To the shit hole fuckers on here claiming America is expensive, well Americans get paid more here. Fuck the poors whining they didn’t do shit to make money. I’m young and successful. I didn’t plan out my life one week at a time. I spent money to make money. I don’t spend money unless I get money. Oh yeah vote Democrat like that’s going to get you into my $200k household income range ever. You are poor because you made ooor choices and no one owes you shit.

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

Appalachia, where jobs were slashed because of low industrial demand. Simply put, labor is too expensive here, and the US capitalists export it to shitholes abroad.

The workers are forced to take on gigs that don't pay. This is why Trump was elected: these people wanted their jobs back.

Attached: 5e005969700640b02d86dfce68619437-imagepng.png (59 KB, 320x240)

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

The government pays for their healthcare and pretty much pays for food/housing as well.
No, they don't. I've lived on minimum wage and I didn't get a single dollar of handouts. What I did get was all my taxes back at the beginning of the year, but that was it. No healthcare, no food, no housing, nothing. You only get free shit if you're a fraudster or a woman.

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

This is also factually true

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

This thread pretty much signifies that Jow Forums is absolutely fucking dead and now just a fucking r/thedonald outpost. holy fuck
People working minimum wage don't pay taxes
yes they do.
Its not bad life choices its kikes fucking them over the majority of faggots ITT have no idea what the fuck they are even talking about. Poor whites are always shit on by the middle class republican shitheads and leftist pieces of shit. Fuck all these faggots ITT shitting on white people in WV for having kids.

Attached: 1538140319985.jpg (46 KB, 639x363)

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

anyone who didn't see this coming when frackin towers we're going up faster than starbucks can literally go fuck themselves, adapt or die

also lol
Former Blackjewel CEO Jeff Hoops has written a letter to employees saying, "I accept responsibility for being unable to lead this company through these difficult times."

Willig, who supports President Trump, has tweeted requests for help.

"Do something about this company," he said. "See what they've done to us and what we're going through. Why can't their stuff be frozen?"

Blackjewel's assets are being auctioned off Thursday night, but creditors are likely to be paid first. Everyone in the area insists they're not moving out — until they get their money.

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

That’s $350 a week. That’s poverty-level even for a single person (i live by myself and make like 3 times that amount) much less a family of 5. Looks like someone needs to get a resumè together and hit the want ads, cause wtf man. What kind of example is this for the kids?

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

$1400/mo
H-how? Why would you have any kids with that pay? Anywhere? Let alone fucking Portland.

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

why is daycare 121 dollars?

Its subsidized for the poors. That is a fraction of normal day care costs. It's often over 1000 per month

Eli Cox
Eli Cox

meter fraud, meter inaccuracies. the poor pay because someone else is a criminal.

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

I sell shit on eBay part-time making $1k/month
Care to extrapolate?

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

People working minimum wage don't pay taxes
yes they do
No they don’t. Do you know what a tax refund check is for?

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

Europeans bathe weekly
based single mom

Matthew Green
Matthew Green

Why do they need daycare if only one parent is working?

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

Imagine being so fucking useless you try to feed a family of five on $6/day.

Jack Young
Jack Young

"family of five" = one roastie working minimum wage and her four bastard children.

Someone like this is doing objectively well if they're not in any danger of starvation. They're actually doing quite a lot better than that.

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

No idea. Some Anons are saying it's a single mother with 4 kids.
Lol at that.

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

it's not daycare its YMCA, the kids are tweens,and there is only 1 parent

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

her destiny is for the pole
Probably with the name Destiny as well

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

still renting while having a family of 5
What the actual fuck...why are people so bad at basic financial planning

Attached: 1565739906202.jpg (64 KB, 986x598)

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

this thread, and all replies, are complete shit
stop posting reddit screenshots, the conversation drops to that level of morons looking for points

Wyatt Bennett
Wyatt Bennett

Their support group is also broke.

Not everyone can inherit a house, land, a car, a job. Way too many Americans are like Romney, telling students to borrow money from the Bank of Mom and Dad.

Add in some felonies for stupid shit done as a youth, and it's a wrap. Credit reform and rap sheet forgiveness will have to be honestly weighed and implemented.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

Yes they fucking do you dumb faggot.
Do you know what a tax refund check is for?
Yeah I do and many other people get tax refunds as well. TOo actually fucking believe that minwage people dont pay taxes is fucking moronic. I worked minwage for a long as time I should know.

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

Attached: 35445645.jpg (273 KB, 1680x1050)

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

there is only 1 parent
Guess we found out why this “family” is having so much trouble making ends meet. If you’re making life decisions this poorly, no amount of money will save you. This guy could make 100k a year and still be living in the hood, and that is his fault and his fault only.

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

rap sheet forgiveness
you best be joking nigger

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

Where exactly is that family going to get a down payment together for a house?

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

The amount of fucking boomer in this thread is off the fucking charts. Jow Forums really is reddit. Fuck kikes fuck boomers fuck republicans fuck democrats fuck jannies!

Attached: 1562409452583.jpg (91 KB, 640x920)

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

If you get a tax refund, you don’t pay taxes

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

child support
Which dad lmao? Assuming they even know who the ‘dad’ candidates are

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

Whites convicted of crimes because of jewish subversion should be forgiven.
How old are you? 16? You gotta be 18+ to post here.

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

I’m 39. Anyways, where does that money come from for your refund check?

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

Because it's a single mother. Marriage doesn't exist among the lower classes in America anymore, black or white.

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

Pays taxes each pay check
Gets every cent back cause poverty at end of year
”I paid my share of taxes”
People like you are the problem

Attached: CE29F33E-C8E1-4494-807C-B07E1C504A64.jpg (50 KB, 600x600)

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

cucking yourself by not having children
Meme all you want but the people on welfare are the ones actually having children instead of becoming wine aunts.

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

That's not what I'm saying. You get your shit together BEFORE deciding to dump money into expensive endeavors like raising three kids. Some will say fuck it and attempt to make things work without either (a.) adequate savings or (b.) a stable, sufficient income - that's a very wreckless, dumb thing to do which will significantly impact the kids' lives in a negative way

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

maybe they want to live where their family lives

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

No, I am not. I live in a part of the country with barely any blacks, but a metric shit ton of people with rap sheets who are unemployable for life for something they did at 19. You don't even have to be convicted, just arrested, if it's domestic assault; a DUI will also fuck you over for life.

The only options become cash under the table, drug dealing and prostitution (male and female).

If you've done your time, forgiveness is in order after a certain point.

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

I can't imagine being this fucking retarded. Minwage people pay taxes either at the end or everytime they get pay check. They do get a return but this does not fully account for the amount taken out. Again I should know because I fucking worked minwage unlike you underage faggots.

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

Well the OP made it sound like a family (mom, dad, kids) not some whore with multiple baby daddies. This persons life is ruined, and it’s all their fault, nobody forced them to have 4 kids before they were married, or had a job that paid at least double-digits.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

How do you only made 8.75 an hour in this country?

Chipotle will start you out at like 12 bucks an hour

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

The fuck do you worry so much about america? You dumb poolak? Dont you have enough problems in your own turd world?

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

yeah, no. do nigger shit get treated like one by society

Landon Diaz
Landon Diaz

Do Americans really get 100% tax refund if they're below poverty line?

Attached: 1549637620132.png (48 KB, 894x773)

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

make close to 1400/mo
Oh shit do I qualify for some gibs?

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

That's all well and good, but it doesn't help people who do have children they can't raise. Punishing the past isn't a solution.

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

Based

Ryan Perry
Ryan Perry

While it's true the middle class is going extinct and most new jobs pay minimum, it could be much worse, there could be no jobs at all, then things would get rough.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

We’re assuming shit

Nolan King
Nolan King

Some profit from tax returns. I've known people that get like 10k back in taxes. Then they blow it all on DVDs and eating out every night.

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

They do get a return but this does not fully account for the amount taken out
Yeah, you get everything you “paid” returned to you. Then you also get things like EITC added on top, and other deductions for poor people so you end up getting more than you paid in back. If anything, you’re a tax drain, not a tax gain. By the way who pays for that EITC?

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

Literally make $56 over his budget per month and won’t give up his YMCA membership

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

Water
Sewer
Wut?

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

no, hes underage and also doesn't realize that most taxes are different across states. There are state taxes and federal taxes. Some people do get tax refunds but it still does not equal the amount they've put in. Unless of course you are a nigger with 50 niggers or some kind of nigger adoption shit

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

FOUR CHILDREN?

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

I'm not sure what your point is, kid. When you've stopped sucking on the teat of Mom's Largesse, come back to this thread.

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

i make 12.50 cleaning tables for people and + tips I average over 25 dollars an hour with half that being untaxed...

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

I was agreeing with your post redditor. Fuck i hate nu/pol/

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

user, all it needs is 5 bullets and a 9mm.

William Davis
William Davis

Depends. If OP’s example is actually true, you’d figure the mom gets Child credits for each kid under 18, which by itself would cover her tax bill.

If you’re single, you probably won’t get every cent but you’d get at least 1/2. Our tax system is retarded.

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

Yes they are paid in an interest free loan. Are you a Democrat or something?

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

If you're not going to read the conversation then don't try and contribute to it with your halfbrained reply
Fucking retard

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

You sound like you're well acquainted with 'nigger shit'. Leeching off the goodwill of others doesn't erase your own criminality.

It's always the criminals who are the least lenient about bootstraps.

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

If you get a tax refund, you don’t pay taxes
If you are Jewish maybe, I only get a part back. They should have zero and pay me for working instead

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

Well the OP made it sound like a family (mom, dad, kids) not some whore with multiple baby daddies.

That sort of double meaning is an important propaganda technique though. The propagandist says something that's technically true, but which they know their target will associate with something else.

What gets said:
We have a responsibility to ensure that our nation's children are safe!
We shouldn't mistreat people fleeing violence
Don't be racist

What the mark hears:
Those who live well should pay a little -- maybe even quite a lot -- to help out the less fortunate
Help a few unfortunate refugees integrate
Don't treat people unfairly because of their appearance or cultural background

What actually happens:
Plunder the wealth of functioning families and use a portion of the proceeds to subsidize the reproduction of the most impulsive.
Import as many people as possible in order to drive down wages and generate demand for consumer goods.
Destroy the white race

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

Also take into account part time work, because these companies aren't paying minimum wage for full time hours.

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

being single fucks you over
EIC is the one they pay you for living in poverty but at least helping population replacement

Earned income tax credit
The United States federal earned income tax credit or earned income credit is a refundable tax credit for low- to moderate-income working individuals and couples, particularly those with children. The amount of EITC benefit depends on a recipient's income and number of children

which is abused like a mother fucker, i knew a mexican dude who was claiming his nephews and neeces as kids or someshit

i live in dallas, if you litter i think you should get the chair just so i deal with less traffic and yes WELL acquainted

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

No. This is a culmination of decades of extremely poor choices primarily and a lack of opportunity secondarily. This person has efficiently and effectively destroyed their own lives. The only thing American about it is the fact that our country doesn’t bend over backwards to support this parasite

This single mother is ridiculous. I’m in awe at her expertise in sabotaging herself - it honestly takes pure talent to be that much of a vampire. I should offer her a job in demolition, she could probably do the job under budget and before time.

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

rent being that high
gas that high
What the fuck

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

Giving poor people money to “help” them is a lot like giving a drink to an alcoholic to “help them with their alcoholism”. It works, albeit very temporarily, but afterwards they’re no better off and if anything end up worse than before. Or I guess you could say “give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he’ll eat for a lifetime.” We need to stop handing out fish to every hungry person on earth and start handing out fishing poles.

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

ITT
WHITE PEOPLE DESERVE THE ROPE! JEWISH SUBVERSION ISN'T REAL! POOR WHITE PEOPLE ARE SCUM! Boy do I just fucking love modern day white america.

Attached: 1546252623020.jpg (377 KB, 953x635)

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

That's low IQ people for you
Welcome to the Nightmare

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

Auschwitz for Ants

The motto? Arbeit Macht der Eier

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

It depends.

I don't know how it works in Finland, but the way it works here is that every month, your employer has to pay a portion of your wages to the IRS before anything goes to you; this is called withholding.

The amount withheld is actually IN EXCESS of the annual tax rate for the wages being paid. When you fill out your annual tax return, if you don't have any other forms of income than wages, this excess portion is refunded. This is the "tax refund" you hear people talk about.

If your tax rate is low enough, I suppose you'd get all of the money back.

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

Before tax season comes around and Laquisha receives 100% of that back in deductions

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

So you are telling me that all the jewish subversion, all the kikes taxing the fuck out of white people, all the brainwashing that takes place throughout america. White people just need to pull themselves up by the boot straps?

How about all those wars for jizzrael? Would you like me to go on and on about how the US is absolutely fucked and you will stop think giving poor whites money as a bad thing?

Attached: 1566416656082.png (690 KB, 628x932)

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

Attached: cover3[1].jpg (963 KB, 2062x1160)

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

I live in WV. I'm 27.
Finish college in a year. (Started late because poor)
I make $800 a month if I get to work 30 hours a week for 5 days a week.
My job is considered one that "pays well" in the area.
I can't wait to leave this shit hole state.

Angel Green
Angel Green

This, but for a practical example let’s say:
Income: $20k
Federal Taxes taken: $3000
Exemptions and credits: $8000 ($2000 per kid if you’re at the poverty level x 4)
Federal Return: $3000

You don’t get to keep the $5000 difference, but your tax liability at the federal level is $0 after refund.

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

I make more than my shit country and I am 26 without kids or gf. I laugh at Bulgarians who go to america to work as minimal wage slaves with the intention to "escape the poverty", when in reality they are perfect fit to earn more here. Stuff is also like twice or even more cheap here.

Living in Europe, being Eastern European. Having higher salary than an average American. My country has literally no political problems apart from the casual bitch-slapping between politicians.

Truly great timeline. Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantine) proves in 21st century is still the best Empire.

Attached: 13414539-10208291911686768-1496994966-n.jpg (72 KB, 640x480)

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

I think a guaranteed basic standard of living is reasonable given how rich the US is. The situation in the OP: work a shitty job but you'll never starve and even have some basic luxuries -- is probably about right.

The problem on the low end is the subsidization of irresponsible reproduction. Sterilization or claustration seem like acceptable responses, but I actually think this problem is downstream of efforts to destroy the family. The bottom 10% of society popping out four kids wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for everyone else's sterility.

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

lol. Barely making more than minimum wage. Produced 5 children and can't make $10 an hour. Hilarious.

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

Scrap it for metal money. You would save money just having a burnpit for money