$1400 a month

>$1400 a month
>for a family of five

holy shit i thought Poland was poor but this is bananas. wthat the fuck america?

Attached: 1400.jpg (894x795, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/boioOhf8nz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, they can actually afford to eat that is extremely cheap.
youtu.be/boioOhf8nz0

West Virginia. Has a lot of economic issues, due to the bust of the coal industry. Three kids though? WTF dude?

i think you would get more welfare + child support in germany than that.

>white people REPRODUCING?
OY VEY!

>reproducing without the capability to support one's offspring

Attached: 1547227686312.jpg (640x629, 80K)

>650 rent
I pay double but hey kikes gotta get rich somehow

Maybe if you're only making 16 grand you shouldn't have kids.

>1400 a month
That is one person on minimum wage. The government pays for their healthcare and pretty much pays for food/housing as well.

maybe he should have figured out his income couldn't support a family of 5 before having kids

>$1400 a month expenses without food.
Income of $1456 a month.
Food is in the DISIRES column.

They are either lying or not trying hard enough. There is no excuse for only bringing in 1400 dollars a month in a dual income household.

>see post
>west Virginia
West Virginia is like a giant white ghetto. Trailer park life, everybody on meth and heroin, people who have had their jobs, industries, and lives destroyed. Most of these communities are ghosts of what they were when America still manufactured. WV and Ohio are America's Ukraine.

Also this

Why in the fuck would someone pay a high rent and live far away from a shit job? You deserve to be poor. You would qualify for all kinds of assistance and affordable housing NEAR your shit tier job and that would free up more than enough money to be fine. Fucking morons never realize they are the problem in their own life, even if you make minimum wage.

social security pays me 1200 a month.. try doing that.. its tough. but no cat food yet.

>West Virginia
>people

That raises the question, why are they paying for daycare? Is his wife just sitting at home by herself?

You should DISIRE a bullet in your food column

>1400 per month

My wife works part-time in retail making $800/month and I sell shit on eBay part-time making $1k/month. How do they make so little money? I live in retarded Michigan and McDonalds starts at $10/hour

>I don't have the income to support kids
>oops I had a kid
>time to have two more
>pls gib me more money
no

Attached: 1536724063408.jpg (600x732, 77K)

The husband and wife work. That is why the kids are in daycare.

so, are you going to tell that to all the blacks and latinos?

Because that's who is dragging the economy down to the shitter to the point we will never, ever recover.

This. I had a supervisor from West Virginia. Nobody liked her.

Is it a two parent household? Probably a single mother with four kids.

Well, if it's on a white board it must be true

WTF? Is the USA that poor? I heard Americans claiming they earn $1500 per week?

also YMCA is a daycare facility? I thought it was something else...sure puts a new spin on that song

The govenment will just import millions of subhumans that will demand govenment gibs. Might as well just give it to the people we have here now.

lmao, so what, hes making $1400 a month and tells his wife to stay home? and since hes paying daycare, the wife isnt even watching the kids? get that bitch a job boom woah where did all this extra money come from?

They are into all kinds of shit. The one here is just an elaborate gym /wellness center

This, WV is by no means representative of most of America. These communities have been completely hollowed out by the collapse of American manufacturing and flooded with opioids. Chances are these people work at Walmart or something, one of the few businesses that even bother to set up shop in these devastated towns, and is paid minimum wage because the owners know there are no other options.

most of their facilities around me offer daycare. the price would be a lot higher if it wasn't at a ymca.

Fucking scum

The YMCA is not daycare. You are only supposed to have your kids in the child care center when you are working out. You are not supposed to dump them off and then leave for 9 hours

$48 a day (after taxes I assume) is like 6 dollars an hour, for one person, if you are working a full 40. No way this is real. If it is then this dude needs to put a boot into his deadbeat wife's ass.

Maybe get a bus pass instead of paying $265/month for your car.

That's about what I bring home after taxes, 35, no wife, no kids, no child support. Have a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath house, nice boat, play car, and a 2018 super duty fully loaded. People are just retarded in this country, I don't work hard at all and have plenty of time at work to day trade.

It's $8.75 an hour during a 40 hour work week. People working minimum wage don't pay taxes

Backwoods Appalachian highschool dropouts deserve to live this way. I went to college and paid off a PhD in a decade. Stupid people should starve and not pass on their genes to another dependent generation.

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-190651.jpg (933x1612, 176K)

With that income it means they only have 1 person working and for a very shitty job. I don't know why they need to pay for daycare if only one parent is working. This is probably a single mother with 4 kids. I don't know why anyone would expect to get rich in that situation.

Correct, they're refunded after the government borrows it, interest free of course.

are you me?

>gas to work
Switch to a cheaper alternative, this seems unreasonably high.
>YMCA
Not necessary and way too expensive. Your wife obviously doesn't work so why doesn't she take care of the kids?
>phone
Literally not necessary, you can get prepaid cards and spend less than $5 a month
>car insurance
$65 a month? Might as well sell your car if you keep crashing it.

Stop having children you can't afford, more so than your own life you will ruin their lives by being a poorfag. Hardly anything is worse for a child than growing up in a poor family.

nice

Attached: 19283781721.png (1484x596, 99K)

that is extremely cheap for daycare assuming it is for 3-4 kids. I have friends who spend over $1k a month for 3 kids and they aren't going anywhere fancy.

America can not into standards.

for two parents that would be $180 per week 40 hour week(assuming taxes are already taken out)
pre tax min wage is $290 week.
One kid could be accidental stupidity. multiple purposeful kids on that wage is being a nigger.

lol at $65 for car insurance being a lot. how much lower do you think they could reasonably get it assuming they drive a shitbox? $10-15?

I've always wanted to see the look of disillusionment that illegals must feel once they finally get here. From outside, the U.S. seemed like a paradise where everyone is wealthy and beautiful. Then they get here and find mostly dumb, fat, poor people just like back home.

more like half that.

Attached: medianearningsbyraceus.png (310x485, 12K)

My rent alone is more than that lmao.

lol you got it

Attached: Capture.png (933x567, 68K)

hoping both of these are real. good job

Oh ... didn't know that. I haven't made minimum wage since I was 16. Still though if the assumption is that this is a family with two primary providers it should at least be double. If it's a single dad/mom with 4 kids then I just don't know what to say. You just have to live with your bad life choices.

>4 tweens
damn bitch

Insurances are a scam, you pay 65 a month of 10 years until someone finally scratches your bumper, it would cost you less than 1000 to replace the bumper yourself, but your insurance won't have it, they force you to go to a car-brand shop that charges 3000+ for as little as a mirror adjustment and pays 10% of the bill, leaving you to foot the rest, then raises your monthly rates by 300% for 20 years.

in America, you don't go through insurance unless it's a major accident involving someone else lol

Imagine the poorest area in Poland, but have 50% of the population addicted to opioids and shut down any form of local employment outside of min wage jobs and illicit weed growing. Thats West Virginia.

In most states, you have to have insurance on your car to have it registered and pass inspection. Even if you never use it, it's required.

I make twice that living in a shithole country and all the money is for myself. I still haven't bought Red Dead Redemption 2 because I'm waiting for the price to be around 25 USD. Life is all about the choices one make.

So she get 310 is food stamps and an additional 1500 for daycare. so she makes 1456 and she get 1810 in welfare. 3,266 a month. I wish I had this much money, I'd be living like a king.

got rear ended sitting at a red light the day after getting a mk7 vw r a couple years back by some trash heap without insurance. carry insurance if you aren't capable of keeping your eyes on the road instead of your phone.

my insurance lets me go to my bodyshop of choice. i currently pay $45 a month on a 2018 audi rs3 and have numerous speeding tickets and a few claims.

car insurance is mandatory. It's not about the car. It's about liability to cover your ass if you injure/kill someone and to pay for their expenses.

>busting my ass
>$1456/month

Attached: 1494202917511.jpg (288x467, 25K)

It's different still.

If you haven't been to a Third World country, you don't know how much worse it could be.

Attached: 20190914_153637_compress4.jpg (3024x4032, 1.04M)

What if things use to be better? Then the husband lost his job, probably outsourced to india...

These. $1400/160 hours =$8.75/hour.

This is a single person making minimum wage in west virginia. Why doesnt the other person have a job? Why do they have a daycare bill if one doesnt have a job? Why should i choose to subsidize this family even more than i already do when they cant even make good decisions?

shitty jobs can still require hard work. most people put effort into the wrong areas in life. you can be the very best walmart waggie in the world and it won't get you to your end goal. allot your effort accordingly .

just get an adult job lol, stop working teenager jobs lol

Yea, it's still better for now, but it's rapidly being dragged down to their level. Soon they are going to wake up and wonder how they got back to Honduras.

2830 pesos = $145/week

That's for someone who's bilingual, somewhat of a professional. Kids are making that in America for putting in a day's work at McDonald's.

when america has the same amount of illegal immigrants as poland has citizens then you should understand why we have such a large problem. no one seems to understand that 1 in 9 people are illegal immigrants that all get housing foodstamps medical etc. paid for by the 140million tax payers.

See

Both adults could claim social security disability benefits by having a doctor diagnose them with depression, and make that much money sitting around literally doing nothing. Appalachian people are absolutely fucking retarded. If you're going to be a bum, go for the gusto.

>Why doesnt the other person have a job?
it's been established like 20 times now, its a female with 4 kids, my only question is why isn't she getting child support, west virginia is a state that has court clerk offices with drive thru windows

Oregon here, why they hell would you live in a big city where both you and your spouse are taking in 1.4k a month? They would literally have to both be working part time minimum wage jobs. Poor kids though, retards for parents.

Once everyone's been replaced with latinos no more need for bilingual kids. Bye bye cushy job.

wush my rent was 650

You mean from the father? He's probably in prison.

They quality for all sorts of government handouts which they either are too stupid to apply for or are leaving out to make their tweet more impactful.

>Both adults
>1400
why can't anyone in this thread do fucking math rofl

This. I knew a guy when I was younger who claimed disability for depression which he obviously didnt have. He just sat around all day playing games and shit while getting paid by the government.

>paying for a PhD
someone's a shitty researcher

all 4 of them?, yeah probably right

I studied Oenology. Worked out well.

Walmart pays something like 11 an hour for culling fruit. I was an hourly manager making 15.50 an hour. I worked in several stores because Walmart's are dying to get people to move up, but no one wants to.

You know...
you don’t know what you don’t know

That’s something I think so many of us forget. The fact we even know Jow Forums exists is more knowledge than most of the world has.

The mother likely came from a broken family that did nothing to ensure she get a decent education. Culture pushed irresponsible sex into her netting her at least 4 children before she could get a job to support 4 children, or have a husband that took responsibility for those children.

We all know people don’t like sloppy seconds and it takes a certain kind of experienced person to adopt a family they didn’t biologically create.

There’s a lot of backstory getting overlooked.

Imagine it is a festering wound that needs attention during a horrific time in our society. Our current government is inept or complicit in the lack of providing equal education resources.

>in West Virginia
Fucking leaf

SNAP is food stamps

Right, one is a deadbeat. The point I was making is that both parents could stop working, and claim SSDI benefits, which at a base are $771 a month per person. One person obviously has worked so their monthly allowance would likely break $1,000mo. So, they'd literally profit from sitting around pretending to be mental patients, their lifestyles would improve by becoming NEETs, but again, backwoods Appalachian hillbillies don't into maths.

>$121 YMCA

There’s tons of alternative gyms

And those roads are terrifying

Get back to the Russian World and get 50000 per month

YMCA does preschool, it's always free for people like this though. 8hrs of free babysitting where they teach your kids to swim, wrestle, lift weights, read/write.

Working hard does not mean good pay. Work smart, not hard.

family membership and they watch your niglets

>Have five children
>Can't afford them

What's the issue

>64 on internet
>26(?) on son's phone
>121 YMCA daycare
I mean, they maybe painful cuts. But,really, you can cut internet and have yourself more money.
Also, why the hell is daycare 121 dollars a month?

Is this an American thing? I made over half of that living off welfare after an injury and almost twice working at a farm shoveling shit 8 hours everyday

She probably shouldnt have had 4 kids she couldnt support, with worthless deadbeats she cant even extract child support from. She also gets almost $2k in welfare so why should anyone care about her bitching?