Rambo 5

Is the worst movie ever made. And it's extreme boomer cringe and blue pill.

I'm sitting in the cinema right now watching it, cause I read here last night it was supposed to be great. Fuck you.

Attached: first-rambo-5-set-pictures_73rg.620.png (472x597, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/mel-gibson-get-gringo-producer-funny-you-dont-look-jewish-37124/
m.imdb.com/title/tt1206885/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvester_Stallone
losmovies.fun/free-movie-online/tt136665/watch-online-rambo-last-blood
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Always do the opposite of what Jow Forums says.
Stupid.

>Achmed Al-Swedi doesn't like a movie about a badass white dude killing spixicans.

Does it make you afraid?

The story is about a cuckold (Rambo) raising another man's offspring, then white knighting and killing a bunch of "evil men". Don't get me started on how bad the acting and the lines are.

I would have known the movie was shit by the fact that it was shilled here.

Attached: sandman_maga2.png (304x309, 24K)

You are supposed to turn your phone off in the theater Sven.

You claiming you didn't enjoy Rambo ripping out the pimp's collarbone?

Go back to sucking nigger dick, journalist.

Wait a second how the fuck is rambo not serving like five consecutive life sentences for destroying that town in washington and murdering at least one officer?

I'll take a swede worm's distaste as a endorsement.

>The story is about a cuckold (Rambo) raising another man's offspring, then white knighting and killing a bunch of "evil men"
Based

>ever watching a movie

next time you want to watch a movie, watch Europa: Last Battle

SWEDEN YES

its fucking garbage
generic and definitely just a paycheck for the kike stallone.
anyone who recommends it is either a brain dead boomer or an actual retard

The girl calls him uncle John. You should get used to brown kids calling you uncle, sven.

The person behind you is pissed because youre on your phone

Race mix... do drugs... masturbate... eat bugs... it wasnt the jews it was white people.

Why would you think anything with Sylvester Stallone in would be good? Demolition man was the last decent movie he ever made... I say decent but Its one of my favorite movies.

well thanks for the fucking spoilers you FUCKS!

This reeks of (((journalism)))

THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED AND WAS ****WORSE**** THAN THE TEXTBOOKS SAY

wait.. there is a rambo 5?
is there already a mirror?

He was given a reprieve when he agreed to go on a fact finding mission in Vietnam. Instead he fell in love with a hapa girl he knew for five minutes, killed like 200 people, almost turned the Cold War hot by attacking Soviet troops without permission, rescued all the POWs, burned down a civilian rice farmer village full of civilians on purpose, returned to base, assaulted US military personnel, then shot apart a multimillion dollar computer for no reason. I'm not exactly sure why he wasn't charged for the events of Rambo 2.

Doesn't matter if it's shit or not; it's getting decried as being "racist" and "misogynist" and "xenophobic", so of course it deserves support.

>Trump
>Weis-Sandman
>Lindsey Graham
>Rush Limbaugh
>Israel is a white ethnostate and we love it because they kill muh shitskins
>Maduro will be gone any day now
>Iran will capitulate any day now
>Can someone show proof that there is an international Jewish cabal
>Can someone show proof that the Holocaust didn't happen?
>Everything is Mossad except for Saint Tarrant
>Jews aren't the problem, it's the:
> Communists
> Leftists
> Shitskins
> Chinese
> SJWs
> Niggers
> Spics
> Freemasons
> Russians
> Shareblue
> CTR
> Christkikes
> Larpagans

But why is it getting that rep?

I'm not seeing it BTW. Last I saw was 2 and it was fun. First Blood was god tier.

Stallone is Jewish

Attached: 3553.jpg (913x705, 161K)

Shill detected, sage.

Because it depicts brown people doing bad things without giving them some tearjerking backstory to justify their behavior somehow, and worse yet has a white mans kill them to save the day.
Problematic as fuck.

Cause he infiltrated the russkies who were at war with goat fuckers in rambo III, god get ur facts together man

meh it wasn't particularly good but it wasn't bad either. could've been much worse.

Sounds embarassing

Then in 3, he was so tired of fighting that he...entered himself in underground fighting tournaments. He then helped the Taliban fight the Soviets. Then in 4, he told some missionaries to be careful, then went to rescue them when they got captured. He and some mercenaries crept into the village and then did nothing as women were being raped. Rambo himself camped out under the house where a gay VC raped a little boy all night and did nothing. The following day, the mercs and Rambo slaughtered the VC. Apparently now feeling guilty that he had dozed off listening to a pedophile rape a boy all night, he yells and chops his head off. Sometime in between all of this and number 5, he saves enough pennies from being a ferryman to buy a ranch, and promptly moves to the Mexican border, adopts his bean burning sister's daughter, then lets her be victimized by her people so he has another excuse to go on a killing spree.

Just googled and he's half Italian and a quarter Jewish ethnically and was raised Catholic. Seethe!

He was still free at the beginning of 3, doing martial arts tournaments in the Phillipines.

>The story is about a cuckold (Rambo) raising another man's offspring
Hit too close to home?

meant for

The ending was better. It wasn't even close to how epic Rambo 4 was though. Overall this movie was shit and the worst in the series by far.

In my mind the only Rambo movie is First Blood and everything afterwards is just shitty fanfiction. First Blood was a raw, realistic, sympathetic look at man's ingratitude to desperate men who need it the most and actually improved on the book it was based on.
Everything that came since was Stallone masturbating.

Attached: haha motherfucker.gif (480x270, 1.62M)

Of course its boomer shit and bluepilled.

It stars Stallone a fucking boomer so its made for boomers but then its from Hollywood so you know they slid in a couple of blue pills to subdue the average boomer that not all mexicans are bad or some shit like that. Just watch for and report back to us what the subtle messages were OP.

Attached: 1520237999287.png (555x571, 575K)

Did you seriously go to the movies by yourself just to be a rude nigger and autisticly phone post?

Given the record, and his escalating need for violence as he gets older, Rambo's next movie will probably start with him opening a petting zoo in Chicago. A member of the Gangster Disciples will sneak in without paying, or maybe steal some grape drank from the food stand, and John will begin hunting black gang members through Chicago, probably stopping to burn down a project or two.
After that, in Rambo 7, I'm guessing he's going to target either Hollywood or Tel Aviv. He'll be a humble tour guide or something until a kike offers him a movie career for a blowjob. John will then reenact every bullshit myth the kikes made up about the holocaust until an old Army buddy asks him to stop.

At the start of the second one they made a deal that he would get out of his prison sentence if he rescued someone in Vietnam/Cambodia can't remember in a black ops mission he had to do by himself.

Attached: source-1.gif (480x262, 3.42M)

No one goes to the movies today unless its a marvel fuckfest neckbeard so still its most likely still appropriate to whip out your phone then. Half the time these places are empty except for maybe a dozen people on a good night.

So movie mommy wasn't just showing her bluepilled side and the movie really is pretty bad. How bout that.

Attached: wah.png (421x457, 277K)

Half the theatre were already being obnoxious by eating food and talking throughout the whole thing.

Stop supporting hollywood kikes you stupid bluepilled faggot.

Attached: Adrian Grunberg.jpg (800x350, 55K)

IKR fucking asshole. Get rekt by a pack of nigger OP you rude fuck. also paying for any hollyjew ((movie)) you guys are all cucks

Rotten Tomatoes critics took a shit on it and audiences gave it a 84% Typical SJW fagot tactics. I'm going tonight and will give a as unbiased of a report as I can.

Every review I've seen on sites like RT is full of sjw fags REEEEEEing because it shows spics being evil slime balls and he kills half of Mexico. So of course I'm going to see it just like I'll go to see Joker when it comes out.

>Sven alone in cinema
>Black refugees fuggs his wife at home

Sounds legit.

Just goes to show you, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.
We should make up our own minds about shit instead of listening to fools. Good luck.

Because then there was Rambo 3 where Rambo not set fire to cauterise his own bullet wound, but helped Osma Bin Laden defeat le ebil Soviets (actually fuck commies) Not sure why he wasn't charged with helping to set up the Taliban who perpetrated crimes against humanity in Afghanistan and help groom terrorists...?

Same as Rocky. The first one was a hell of a movie, the second OK I guess since it was a continuation. After that they were shit. Memorable, but shit.

And I couldn't give a fuck about Creed & haven't watched any of those. Rocky grooming some nigger as his replacement seems like some top tier Jew propaganda.

True.
Also the Colonel was the archetype for MGS.

is Rambo the key to all of this?

>Rocky grooming some nigger as his replacement seems like some top tier Jew propaganda.
I dunno, I like the idea of mentoring the son of your late rival. I didn't finish the movie though.

No, she was. She called it racist & misogynistic right off the bat. Fuck that 32 year old unmarried roastie.

Her womb should've been stretched out a few times by now. Instead she'd rather make YT vids and go to conventions. Christ. A waste of child bearing hips.

Attached: detail.jpg (550x720, 87K)

Yeah I wasn't hot on Creed but I will say that it was an OK movie. Creed 2 is a fucking mess though.

Those weren't the only things she complained about, which is why I said it wasn't just her blue pill side showing. As in, she didn't dislike the movie ONLY because of muh spics and muh women.

Attached: wink.webm (198x242, 77K)

Fuck you too. It's very good. And redpiled as fuck.

Attached: sandman.jpg (563x719, 66K)

>I'm sitting in the cinema right now watching it,
Why the fuck are you willingly giving your money to the Hollywood jew?>

It's an okay movie and the daughter was cute but no movie is going to be "redpilled" in 2019. This is about as close as you can get since there wasn't any strong wahmen killing men with him. A wahmen does help him out briefly but not in any fighting.

So is great then?

thewrap.com/mel-gibson-get-gringo-producer-funny-you-dont-look-jewish-37124/
Jewish director but you pay $ to watch that crap? Hopefully you learned your lesson.

There was a rambo 5?

Why does Rambo look like a kike?

Yup made by the dude in pic m.imdb.com/title/tt1206885/
Some people even pay money to watch that shit

Attached: 7096808885_0a2e9a2bef_b.jpg (683x1024, 179K)

Because he basically is one (pic related)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvester_Stallone

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-210612.png (1080x1920, 285K)

losmovies.fun/free-movie-online/tt136665/watch-online-rambo-last-blood

Acting and directing was weak to the point of sorrow, it could have been so much better. That said I live in close vicinity to Mexico and hate the cartel thug life scumbags, it was beautiful watching them get a dose of their own brutality.

The critics screeching about muh racism are way out of touch. If a real Rambo did this he would become an instant folk hero among poor and working Mexicans, they suffer the most at the cartel's hands.

BTW gun control and government corruption provides the climate that allows narco-terrorism and sex slavery to flourish.

Pic: there movie critic faggots have no clue

Attached: last blood.png (720x899, 566K)

Silvester Stallone is like 90 years old.
He should just retire. The same with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Van Damme.
These guys are just cringe now. The 80s are over.

Attached: AffectionateEasygoingEchidna-small.gif (445x250, 1.17M)

Please write movies, user.

Hes been skipping leg day.

Get this kek

Attached: 1569013377087.png (742x294, 33K)

Say the zoomer glob of hotpocket fat.

>paying jews to propagandize to you
GAS YOURSELF

I saw it today in cinema lol, first half was 'deep' story and second half was Home Alone for Adults, my 'liberal' friend was kinda pissed when I called it Rambo: The Rage of White Man and called Rambo the German and mexicans the Refugees

What is the hidden meaning then of a man blasting away thugs? Don't see the Jewish agenda here.

>flag
Goddamn dude

Cons
>probably the poorest written of all Rambo movies
>Has mexicans at all in it
>Kills are kinda uneventful
>Ending is stupid

Pros
>average movie with minimal amount of politics
>Mexicans in movie are depicted as they truly are
>All mexicans get shot in brutal ways
>good violence and effects
>Infuriates the left and liberals
>No toxic masculinity bull shit
>Depicts white men as they should be

All in all it is an average movie that for the most part is free from politics. Id rather not see any shitskins in the movie at all but at least the ones in it are the bad guys, which is true to life. Also they paired the hot mestizo chick up with a white guy as it would truly happen. And no niggers. Which is great. Its worth a watch, if nothing else to infuriate the faggots.

Attached: 1516082596585.jpg (536x297, 147K)

Van Damme only does nacho chip commercials.

Imagine that little hottie bouncing on Rambo's fat cock as she bites her lower lip he then cums with neck veins bulging in that Rambo AAAAGGUUUGGHHHH

But scene with .50 BMG in the end of Rambo 4 was fucking awesome.

Attached: 1436156111126.gif (320x240, 3.52M)

>Kills are kinda uneventful
>All mexicans get shot in brutal ways
>good violence and effects
wait what? Are their satisfying kills or not? And what kind?

Yeah they looked pretty fucking eventful to me.

In Rambo 4, when he blows that one dude to chunks with the 50 cal at point blank, that was probably one of the best I'd seen. What about in 5?

Truth of the matter is the box office take is going to surpass early projections, the ordinary moviegoers enjoy it for what it is, and virtue signalling globohomo critics fucking hate the message and the goyim who countersignal their objections.
Pic Guardian movie critic who called it a racist MAGA fantasy.

Attached: 5976.jpg (1200x630, 52K)

He does pleanty of unique kills not going to spoil it through.

Attached: 18.png (1000x1070, 404K)

Fuck of Somali I liked it. Jews hated it so I went to see it and it was pretty good. There wasn't any gay shit or kike shit just good old fashioned Alpha American bloodshed.

Attached: image.jpg (502x369, 26K)

It's good.

>movie critics
>movie of mestizo killing whites ok
>movie of white killing mestizos bad
Got it goy?

Attached: machete v rambo rotten tomatoes.jpg (500x1207, 137K)

who even give a shit about Rambo since First Blood? Its like everyone is all "oh my goodness how could they ruined such a perfect series" I mean come on, come back to reality

Stay to watch the credits and the great collage of past Rambo films.

So it’s a Woody Allen biopic?