Rambo 5

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

Is the worst movie ever made. And it's extreme boomer cringe and blue pill.

I'm sitting in the cinema right now watching it, cause I read here last night it was supposed to be great. Fuck you.

Attached: first-rambo-5-set-pictures-73rg.620.png (290 KB, 472x597)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/mel-gibson-get-gringo-producer-funny-you-dont-look-jewish-37124/
m.imdb.com/title/tt1206885/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvester_Stallone
losmovies.fun/free-movie-online/tt136665/watch-online-rambo-last-blood
jowforums.com/thread/227324950/politics

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

Always do the opposite of what Jow Forums says.
Stupid.

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

Achmed Al-Swedi doesn't like a movie about a badass white dude killing spixicans.

Does it make you afraid?

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

The story is about a cuckold (Rambo) raising another man's offspring, then white knighting and killing a bunch of "evil men". Don't get me started on how bad the acting and the lines are.

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

I would have known the movie was shit by the fact that it was shilled here.

Attached: sandman-maga2.png (24 KB, 304x309)

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

You are supposed to turn your phone off in the theater Sven.

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

You claiming you didn't enjoy Rambo ripping out the pimp's collarbone?

James Ward
James Ward

Go back to sucking nigger dick, journalist.

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

Wait a second how the fuck is rambo not serving like five consecutive life sentences for destroying that town in washington and murdering at least one officer?

Joshua James
Joshua James

I'll take a swede worm's distaste as a endorsement.

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

The story is about a cuckold (Rambo) raising another man's offspring, then white knighting and killing a bunch of "evil men"
Based

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

ever watching a movie

next time you want to watch a movie, watch Europa: Last Battle

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

SWEDEN YES

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

its fucking garbage
generic and definitely just a paycheck for the kike stallone.
anyone who recommends it is either a brain dead boomer or an actual retard

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

The girl calls him uncle John. You should get used to brown kids calling you uncle, sven.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

The person behind you is pissed because youre on your phone

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

Race mix... do drugs... masturbate... eat bugs... it wasnt the jews it was white people.

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

Why would you think anything with Sylvester Stallone in would be good? Demolition man was the last decent movie he ever made... I say decent but Its one of my favorite movies.

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

well thanks for the fucking spoilers you FUCKS!

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

This reeks of (((journalism)))

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED AND WAS ****WORSE**** THAN THE TEXTBOOKS SAY

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

wait.. there is a rambo 5?
is there already a mirror?

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

He was given a reprieve when he agreed to go on a fact finding mission in Vietnam. Instead he fell in love with a hapa girl he knew for five minutes, killed like 200 people, almost turned the Cold War hot by attacking Soviet troops without permission, rescued all the POWs, burned down a civilian rice farmer village full of civilians on purpose, returned to base, assaulted US military personnel, then shot apart a multimillion dollar computer for no reason. I'm not exactly sure why he wasn't charged for the events of Rambo 2.

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

Doesn't matter if it's shit or not; it's getting decried as being "racist" and "misogynist" and "xenophobic", so of course it deserves support.

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

Trump
Weis-Sandman
Lindsey Graham
Rush Limbaugh
Israel is a white ethnostate and we love it because they kill muh shitskins
Maduro will be gone any day now
Iran will capitulate any day now
Can someone show proof that there is an international Jewish cabal
Can someone show proof that the Holocaust didn't happen?
Everything is Mossad except for Saint Tarrant
Jews aren't the problem, it's the:
Communists
Leftists
Shitskins
Chinese
SJWs
Niggers
Spics
Freemasons
Russians
Shareblue
CTR
Christkikes
Larpagans

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

But why is it getting that rep?

I'm not seeing it BTW. Last I saw was 2 and it was fun. First Blood was god tier.

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

Stallone is Jewish

Attached: 3553.jpg (161 KB, 913x705)

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

Shill detected, sage.

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

Because it depicts brown people doing bad things without giving them some tearjerking backstory to justify their behavior somehow, and worse yet has a white mans kill them to save the day.
Problematic as fuck.

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

Cause he infiltrated the russkies who were at war with goat fuckers in rambo III, god get ur facts together man

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

meh it wasn't particularly good but it wasn't bad either. could've been much worse.

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

Sounds embarassing

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

Then in 3, he was so tired of fighting that he...entered himself in underground fighting tournaments. He then helped the Taliban fight the Soviets. Then in 4, he told some missionaries to be careful, then went to rescue them when they got captured. He and some mercenaries crept into the village and then did nothing as women were being raped. Rambo himself camped out under the house where a gay VC raped a little boy all night and did nothing. The following day, the mercs and Rambo slaughtered the VC. Apparently now feeling guilty that he had dozed off listening to a pedophile rape a boy all night, he yells and chops his head off. Sometime in between all of this and number 5, he saves enough pennies from being a ferryman to buy a ranch, and promptly moves to the Mexican border, adopts his bean burning sister's daughter, then lets her be victimized by her people so he has another excuse to go on a killing spree.

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

Just googled and he's half Italian and a quarter Jewish ethnically and was raised Catholic. Seethe!

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

He was still free at the beginning of 3, doing martial arts tournaments in the Phillipines.

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

The story is about a cuckold (Rambo) raising another man's offspring
Hit too close to home?

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

meant for

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

The ending was better. It wasn't even close to how epic Rambo 4 was though. Overall this movie was shit and the worst in the series by far.

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

In my mind the only Rambo movie is First Blood and everything afterwards is just shitty fanfiction. First Blood was a raw, realistic, sympathetic look at man's ingratitude to desperate men who need it the most and actually improved on the book it was based on.
Everything that came since was Stallone masturbating.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

Attached: haha-motherfucker.gif (1.62 MB, 480x270)

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

Of course its boomer shit and bluepilled.

It stars Stallone a fucking boomer so its made for boomers but then its from Hollywood so you know they slid in a couple of blue pills to subdue the average boomer that not all mexicans are bad or some shit like that. Just watch for and report back to us what the subtle messages were OP.

Attached: 1520237999287.png (575 KB, 555x571)

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

Did you seriously go to the movies by yourself just to be a rude nigger and autisticly phone post?

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

Given the record, and his escalating need for violence as he gets older, Rambo's next movie will probably start with him opening a petting zoo in Chicago. A member of the Gangster Disciples will sneak in without paying, or maybe steal some grape drank from the food stand, and John will begin hunting black gang members through Chicago, probably stopping to burn down a project or two.
After that, in Rambo 7, I'm guessing he's going to target either Hollywood or Tel Aviv. He'll be a humble tour guide or something until a kike offers him a movie career for a blowjob. John will then reenact every bullshit myth the kikes made up about the holocaust until an old Army buddy asks him to stop.

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

At the start of the second one they made a deal that he would get out of his prison sentence if he rescued someone in Vietnam/Cambodia can't remember in a black ops mission he had to do by himself.

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

Attached: source-1.gif (3.42 MB, 480x262)

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

No one goes to the movies today unless its a marvel fuckfest neckbeard so still its most likely still appropriate to whip out your phone then. Half the time these places are empty except for maybe a dozen people on a good night.

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

So movie mommy wasn't just showing her bluepilled side and the movie really is pretty bad. How bout that.

Attached: wah.png (277 KB, 421x457)

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

Half the theatre were already being obnoxious by eating food and talking throughout the whole thing.

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

Stop supporting hollywood kikes you stupid bluepilled faggot.

Attached: Adrian-Grunberg.jpg (55 KB, 800x350)

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

IKR fucking asshole. Get rekt by a pack of nigger OP you rude fuck. also paying for any hollyjew ((movie)) you guys are all cucks

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

Rotten Tomatoes critics took a shit on it and audiences gave it a 84% Typical SJW fagot tactics. I'm going tonight and will give a as unbiased of a report as I can.

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

Every review I've seen on sites like RT is full of sjw fags REEEEEEing because it shows spics being evil slime balls and he kills half of Mexico. So of course I'm going to see it just like I'll go to see Joker when it comes out.

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

Sven alone in cinema
Black refugees fuggs his wife at home

Sounds legit.

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

Just goes to show you, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.
We should make up our own minds about shit instead of listening to fools. Good luck.

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

Because then there was Rambo 3 where Rambo not set fire to cauterise his own bullet wound, but helped Osma Bin Laden defeat le ebil Soviets (actually fuck commies) Not sure why he wasn't charged with helping to set up the Taliban who perpetrated crimes against humanity in Afghanistan and help groom terrorists...?

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

Same as Rocky. The first one was a hell of a movie, the second OK I guess since it was a continuation. After that they were shit. Memorable, but shit.

And I couldn't give a fuck about Creed & haven't watched any of those. Rocky grooming some nigger as his replacement seems like some top tier Jew propaganda.

Anthony Murphy
Anthony Murphy

True.
Also the Colonel was the archetype for MGS.

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

is Rambo the key to all of this?

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

Rocky grooming some nigger as his replacement seems like some top tier Jew propaganda.
I dunno, I like the idea of mentoring the son of your late rival. I didn't finish the movie though.

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

No, she was. She called it racist & misogynistic right off the bat. Fuck that 32 year old unmarried roastie.

Her womb should've been stretched out a few times by now. Instead she'd rather make YT vids and go to conventions. Christ. A waste of child bearing hips.

Attached: detail.jpg (87 KB, 550x720)

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

Yeah I wasn't hot on Creed but I will say that it was an OK movie. Creed 2 is a fucking mess though.

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

Those weren't the only things she complained about, which is why I said it wasn't just her blue pill side showing. As in, she didn't dislike the movie ONLY because of muh spics and muh women.

Attached: wink.webm (77 KB, 198x242)

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

Fuck you too. It's very good. And redpiled as fuck.

Luke Long
Luke Long

Attached: sandman.jpg (66 KB, 563x719)

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

I'm sitting in the cinema right now watching it,
Why the fuck are you willingly giving your money to the Hollywood jew?>

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

It's an okay movie and the daughter was cute but no movie is going to be "redpilled" in 2019. This is about as close as you can get since there wasn't any strong wahmen killing men with him. A wahmen does help him out briefly but not in any fighting.

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

So is great then?

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

thewrap.com/mel-gibson-get-gringo-producer-funny-you-dont-look-jewish-37124/
Jewish director but you pay $ to watch that crap? Hopefully you learned your lesson.

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

There was a rambo 5?

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

Why does Rambo look like a kike?

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

Yup made by the dude in pic m.imdb.com/title/tt1206885/
Some people even pay money to watch that shit

Attached: 7096808885-0a2e9a2bef-b.jpg (179 KB, 683x1024)

William Cook
William Cook

Because he basically is one (pic related)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvester_Stallone

Attached: Screenshot-20190921-210612.png (285 KB, 1080x1920)

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

losmovies.fun/free-movie-online/tt136665/watch-online-rambo-last-blood

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

Acting and directing was weak to the point of sorrow, it could have been so much better. That said I live in close vicinity to Mexico and hate the cartel thug life scumbags, it was beautiful watching them get a dose of their own brutality.

The critics screeching about muh racism are way out of touch. If a real Rambo did this he would become an instant folk hero among poor and working Mexicans, they suffer the most at the cartel's hands.

BTW gun control and government corruption provides the climate that allows narco-terrorism and sex slavery to flourish.

Pic: there movie critic faggots have no clue

Attached: last-blood.png (566 KB, 720x899)

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

Silvester Stallone is like 90 years old.
He should just retire. The same with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Van Damme.
These guys are just cringe now. The 80s are over.

Attached: AffectionateEasygoingEchidna-small.gif (1.17 MB, 445x250)

William Barnes
William Barnes

Please write movies, user.

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

Hes been skipping leg day.

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

Get this kek

Attached: 1569013377087.png (33 KB, 742x294)

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

Say the zoomer glob of hotpocket fat.

Jose Young
Jose Young

paying jews to propagandize to you
GAS YOURSELF

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

I saw it today in cinema lol, first half was 'deep' story and second half was Home Alone for Adults, my 'liberal' friend was kinda pissed when I called it Rambo: The Rage of White Man and called Rambo the German and mexicans the Refugees

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

What is the hidden meaning then of a man blasting away thugs? Don't see the Jewish agenda here.

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

flag
Goddamn dude

John Myers
John Myers

Cons
probably the poorest written of all Rambo movies
Has mexicans at all in it
Kills are kinda uneventful
Ending is stupid

Pros
average movie with minimal amount of politics
Mexicans in movie are depicted as they truly are
All mexicans get shot in brutal ways
good violence and effects
Infuriates the left and liberals
No toxic masculinity bull shit
Depicts white men as they should be

All in all it is an average movie that for the most part is free from politics. Id rather not see any shitskins in the movie at all but at least the ones in it are the bad guys, which is true to life. Also they paired the hot mestizo chick up with a white guy as it would truly happen. And no niggers. Which is great. Its worth a watch, if nothing else to infuriate the faggots.

Attached: 1516082596585.jpg (147 KB, 536x297)

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

Van Damme only does nacho chip commercials.

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

Imagine that little hottie bouncing on Rambo's fat cock as she bites her lower lip he then cums with neck veins bulging in that Rambo AAAAGGUUUGGHHHH

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

But scene with .50 BMG in the end of Rambo 4 was fucking awesome.

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

Attached: 1436156111126.gif (3.52 MB, 320x240)

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

Kills are kinda uneventful
All mexicans get shot in brutal ways
good violence and effects
wait what? Are their satisfying kills or not? And what kind?

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

Yeah they looked pretty fucking eventful to me.

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

In Rambo 4, when he blows that one dude to chunks with the 50 cal at point blank, that was probably one of the best I'd seen. What about in 5?

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

Truth of the matter is the box office take is going to surpass early projections, the ordinary moviegoers enjoy it for what it is, and virtue signalling globohomo critics fucking hate the message and the goyim who countersignal their objections.
Pic Guardian movie critic who called it a racist MAGA fantasy.

Attached: 5976.jpg (52 KB, 1200x630)

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

He does pleanty of unique kills not going to spoil it through.

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

Attached: 18.png (404 KB, 1000x1070)

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

Fuck of Somali I liked it. Jews hated it so I went to see it and it was pretty good. There wasn't any gay shit or kike shit just good old fashioned Alpha American bloodshed.

Attached: image.jpg (26 KB, 502x369)

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

It's good.

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

movie critics
movie of mestizo killing whites ok
movie of white killing mestizos bad
Got it goy?

Attached: machete-v-rambo-rotten-tomatoes.jpg (137 KB, 500x1207)

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

who even give a shit about Rambo since First Blood? Its like everyone is all "oh my goodness how could they ruined such a perfect series" I mean come on, come back to reality

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

Stay to watch the credits and the great collage of past Rambo films.

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

So it’s a Woody Allen biopic?

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

I've met a Stallone.

His first cousin.

She's no damn Jew.

Jackson White
Jackson White

She's his niece right?

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

It wasn't that great. Too short, 95% setup, 5% payoff. The final fight was nice, but it was honestly the only fight in the movie. I get that the last one had lots of setup, and the first movie was more of a message on returning vets being treated in the United States, but dear god this movie had no purpose. It felt like an episode of a TV show.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

Yep, the violence in Rambo 4 was a lot better done and more satisfying to watch.

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

No, she's unrelated to him. He raised her as his own though, since her own father left the picture. A true cuck.

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (40 KB, 800x450)

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

It was a dumb decision and you're a sucker.

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

Agree. And the "setup" was just boring and badly made. The story and acting were cringe worthy.

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

thread on rambo not made by a faggy swede

Attached: 1558387263309.jpg (247 KB, 875x1200)

Brayden White
Brayden White

I don't even know why people keep claiming it to be some Maga fantasy. Why, because he's going against some cartel? They aren't some fantasy thing, they exist.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

Always do the opposite of what Jow Forums says
You're thinking about /biz/