JOE BIDEN IS FREAKING OUT! He knows what's coming

twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1175449357312778240

Attached: OUTRAGEOUS!.png (1102x930, 821K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lqrvgkwy1NU
zerohedge.com/geopolitical/did-trump-biden-ukraine-drama-just-implode-wapo-reports-no-quid-pro-quo-offered-during
youtube.com/watch?v=erE1Nf2hCmk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/227199448/#227199448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: file.png (1122x814, 162K)

What's coming is a landslide for Biden. America needs his leadership. A real president who will
work for the little people

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-04 at 10.25.20 PM.png (701x392, 334K)

my $11 donation to his campaign is “paying off” well. just no pizza

This nigger is guilty as hell, he fucking confessed on live television!

Attached: 1568973792310.jpg (1024x768, 157K)

This may begin his downfall, his other crimes are far more sinister and considerably worse

Attached: 1567878717422.png (755x548, 836K)

Fuck yaaaaz daddi. Double take me to the pool for a dip

they need a senile child predator?

Attached: joe-biden.jpg (790x415, 45K)

People in glass houses...

Attached: E8CFF532-A6AD-4972-B878-465F503961AE.jpg (1242x1245, 742K)

Attached: 1556731102763.jpg (640x640, 62K)

He just loves children. We need a REAL stable
genius...not that pancake stealing cheeto man

Leadership to what? What's he stand for other than not being a Nazi?

Here comes the cope

Attached: comey.jpg (1170x756, 232K)

youtu.be/lqrvgkwy1NU

The moment you start defending yourself you have lost. It is like saying publicly I am not a racist. Human brains are not made for nuances.

he's a big time nazi bro, all his confederates are nazis

looking forward to the Hilldawg level memes

Attached: 1547351006884.gif (640x480, 1001K)

He sent a B2 Bomber to Sweden to get A$AP Rocky released.

Attached: 17877010-7459961-The_bombers_touched_down_in_RAF_Fairford_Gloucestershire_on_Tues-a-16_1568368909711 (962x641, 121K)

god damn boomers stick out badly on here. Get the fuck back to /ptg/, bitch

IT'S AFRAID

I'd sex traffick her

Sorry sweetie

Attached: 1484789715622.gif (492x260, 3.77M)

Jews are forcing Biden out to put Warren in. They know Joe is too senile to be a good slave. They own Warren's soul. We should be supporting Biden.

How much had he made in the same period of time before?

No Sweaty, Orange Man Bad!

The entire MSM is coming to Biden's defense, because this will expose the Obama administration as well. This isn't Jews. This is Trump's doing.

Why the hell isnt he in jail yet? i thought q said he would get the rope im never listening to boomers again

Attached: 1564928271728m.jpg (1024x873, 98K)

Biden is in meltdown mode already. I don't see him lasting very long.

trump is going to jail

Who cares about Obama these days? He's a has been at this point.

cornpilled and popbased

nice damage control. Obama will face justice for his crimes one way or another.

Ol' Bloodeye

Look, we all hate Ukraine for some reason but maybe we can forgive Trump for this.

A thousand fucking times this. They're acting like this is all Trump's witch hunt, stopping the conversation right there... When Pedo Joe threatened the old Ukrainian president with losing $1 billion in aid, if he didn't fire the prosecutor investigating corruption into his angel of a son, who was working for a Ukrainian natural gas company and being paid craploads for nothing.

"The latest 'smoking gun' Democrats have been clinging to in search of that ever-elusive Trump impeachment may have just imploded - after the Washington Post quietly reported on Friday evening that a July 25 phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky did not contain an explicit quid pro quo if Ukraine launched an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden's son as initially reported.

So - the current US president asked Ukraine to conduct a legal investigation into the former US Vice President, who openly bragged about withholding $1 billion in US loan guarantees unless they fired the guy investigating his son and his son's company - and there was no quid pro quo offered in exchange for that investigation - at least not on that phone call."

>zerohedge.com/geopolitical/did-trump-biden-ukraine-drama-just-implode-wapo-reports-no-quid-pro-quo-offered-during

yeah i mean....it's like trump needs anything else to beat biden.

fuck man, *I* could beat Biden. just show the compilation of women and young girls pulling away from biden, then him pulling them in for more. that's it. i win.

all the rest of this shit is noise. he's a kid diddler. easy win.

None of you kikes have forgotten about Hitler
Americans won't forget about the Kenyan commie

That's satire, right?

>him pulling them in for more
Someone needs to make a gif of just that. They struggle to escape his bony claws, he fucking holds them tighter / steady with a big skeevy grin...

>politician A:Can.... can you believe Politician B did that
>politician B: We had to do it to em
>Jow Forums: much deep chess going on here
>puppet masters:this shit is easier to manage then the world wrestling entertainment industry

obviously

The funny thing is they know Biden has serious exposure risk in this. Today on MSNBC they were openly talking about how they have to not let this story become about Biden.

Based

said nobody ever

>implying he wasn't directly involved in "spygate"

based

Attached: time machine.jpg (1910x1004, 872K)

>get in, faggot
>we're going to Joe 30330

that would be amazing
shocking, actually

He defeated Corn Pop and his rusty razor with his chain. The state of American politics is a bunch of senile boomers like Trump, Biden and Clinton are the only ones fit enough to run the dying American Empire.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_4a0e[1].jpg (1012x719, 270K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1024x1024, 129K)

A coworker today told me this is finally the thing that will get Trump impeached and I accidentally laughed in his face rather than just nodding quietly. What a joke. Joe Biden's son is not Trump's political opponent, and in fact Joe Biden's son is a shady character and should be investigated. So what if Trump says so and so should be investigated, especially if something shady or questionable happened?

Protip: never trust spooks. Apparently it was the intelligence community that recorded Trump saying this stuff and leaked it. My coworker seemed to think that made it at all credible, as if the spooks didn't selectively edit the audio anyway.

Attached: 3.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

Attached: 4.jpg (1024x1024, 140K)

Attached: 5.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

Attached: 6.jpg (1024x1024, 137K)

Q never said that. What was stated was some will run to avoid charges and claim political attacks. This was way before Biden announced his bid. Nice try at using buzzwords though. Totally worth the 10 cents you earned by posting.

>My coworker seemed to think that made it at all credible

Bullshit normies. Always with the wrongness and the stupid. It's kind of funny because normies are only really familiar with depictions of agencies like CIA from entertainment media, so when someone who's redpilled on CIA starts talking about it, they think that that person must be watching too many movies when it's exactly the other way around.

The MSM falls into the trap every damn time. I thought they'd wisen up over time, but nope. They can't help themselves if they can spin a new impeach! story.

Attached: Clever-these-creatures-cartoon.gif (430x467, 63K)

He surely didnt cease his activities so it all adds up. No, these people dont lose. Only taxpayers do.

Eh, my coworker is spook-adjacent, in that he worked with them for a time, so it's less that he's a bluepilled normie and more that he's a borderline traitor to the Constitution who puts intelligence community priorities above the Constitution and rule of law. That's why I normally just nod quietly: I don't want him putting me on some watchlist.

check
He's the Corn Pop we need

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 10.51.48 AM.png (316x428, 216K)

>it makes total sense to make no money for a company

poppilled and cornbased

Attached: 1500750545757.png (500x522, 116K)

Says mr. Patriot act

The little people deserve death.

And you know the only reason Biden was vp was because of the patriot act. He had they keys and totally used it in a completely dishonest way

I see.

Conffesed to threatening Corn Pop of the Romans with a plastic pool chain. The dirty MF.
Ukraine on the other hand

It seems very plausible that this was Biden abusing his power to protect his son. There's no reason why Hunter Biden would be on the board of a gas company in Ukraine for any reason other than his political connections.The only thing I'm struggling with is how he could be so retarded to openly brag about doing it. Maybe he's getting really senile?

Traffic her away from me

but Trump defends himself all the time. You are not being logical, user.

The line gets blurrier every day

>President's Cabinet:
"Can we meet after lunch?
>Biden:
"Sure, I just need to grab a little something first."

Attached: 1550653419963.jpg (612x612, 81K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=erE1Nf2hCmk
This one's better.

Obama is in Iran. Why?

Do these people have no self awareness at all?

Attached: 1569026998351.jpg (662x268, 48K)

Yeah but being a womanizer creep hasn't unseated Biden, must go for political crimes and clearly the pedo crimes will never be released to the public.

We will all get a loli when Biden is president!

I'm gonna have to up my sarcasm game

Creepy signs executive order in first week
Age of consent now 4 yrs old

If you ever believed a single thing q said you are a fucking bona fide retard

Holy shit what a dumb post lel

Biden was caught on tape bragging about withholding taxpayer money if he didn't get his way, he has gone on the offense to attempt to save his corrupt, inept leftist ass. His days are numbered. Obama did not endorse him because he knows he's a fucking idiot

Tick-Tock... right?

Attached: lookin_good.jpg (965x1920, 521K)

>4
Too old man. These sickos like them from 0-16. I’m convinced they’re raising sex slaves from birth.

The Big Dick come for Joe Biden it seems.

>the little people

honestly it's gonna be real bad optics for creepy joe if he has anything to do with the little people

Attached: 1553037465527.jpg (877x585, 85K)

it's over for Cornpop

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-21 at 1.12.28 PM.png (501x506, 139K)

Yup "Have to say this operation was well marvelous. Trump is going to fuck the whole main stream media before this is over. Trump knows all of his calls are listened to so he said a few things to the Ukrainian`s that simply suggest they should look into The Biden matter because of the reported corrupt behavior of Biden and his son. Trump knew a rat in the security area might just do what she did and send the Democrats into a frenzy. And guess the rat bit, and Schiff and the rest have shit the bed and sent the MSM into another episode of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Trump was reading some of Jennifer Rubin`s tweets today and I thought he would laugh himself silly. God with the middle east on the verge of the big one this is some comic relief. Understand Trump is trying to blow Biden out of the race so Warren and Sanders will continue to go bat shit crazy for a while till Hillary re-enters the race and fucks Warren in November. This place is a damn insane asylum. This weekend is critical. The Iranians are looking for missiles under every bed and they are scared shit less and well they should. And as all of this transpires do not forget Strozk was and probably still is an Iranian spy, and Huma was a spy for the Muslim Brotherhood. Time to start drinking margaritas`s, and sit back on a comfortable couch and watch the show. If it matters fucking Biden was my idea. That family is more damn corrupt than the Clinton`s. Guess the rat`s name and you get a genuine Big Dick shirt. "

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/227199448/#227199448

trump is a traitor

>god damn boomers stick out badly on here.
Hillary Boomer

>BrockBots can't think of anything that would help them win anything, ever, so they have to resort to stealing Trump themes in hopes no one will notice.

t.lameretardsthatweare

Biden will rebound off of this vigorously.
After the DNC has him win their primary, they will have him choose Michelle Obama as his VP running male.

Old news, it gets even better. Bigly

Attached: Ukraine Scandal As Whistleblower Story Flips On Dems.png (1352x1002, 1007K)

>I know Trump deserves to be investigated
>to be
>implication: has not
Boy, I wish I had enough emotions to let me conveniently forget the last three years!

>Get in faggot
>We're gonna pour milk on Cornpop!

looks like Karl Lagerfeld

Attached: 1567146967779.jpg (458x585, 76K)

Ayy it’s me cornpop. Fuck yo whyte ass nigga I’m votin 4 trump, bitch ass nigga Biden tried to run up on me at a pool but me boys ran his ass off scared