Prussia

Was there anything more based in European history?

Attached: 58FC0413-36C7-4F33-A20F-6C1FC7E2AF34.png (960x748, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Zionist_Congress
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. This.

Attached: 1541939741420.jpg (803x1024, 140K)

It was based, too many Germans though.

So the guys who voted the most for the Nazis, were also punished the most? Nature's way of fucking over Nazis i guess, lol.

How do we bring it back

Islamic Hoards are not only over-running your gates in the tens of millions, but straight line projections say that by 2030 Muslims will be voting whites off the contenent and installing Sharia and Islamic State Caliphates then consolidate Europe under Saudi Arabia or Iran.

Jordan Peterson explains how Europeans can fix all this.
youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo

Most ironically, East Germany has a significant Slavic admixture. A lot of the people in that territory such as Pomeranians etc. were actually Germanised Slavs, rather than ethnic Germanics.

P- russia

Attached: 15613984379330.png (680x680, 163K)

so around Hamburg is the most racist region of modern Germany
>inderesting

>Ethnic Germanics
Only ethnic Germanics are south Scandis. All others have celtic or slavic mixture.

Nope, unfortunately (((polak))) vermin had it for Prussia and all other whites, because of the jews

They fuckin had it for them ever since migrating to Europe from Khazaria and Prussia/Germany especially after 1'st official Zionist Congress
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Zionist_Congress

Attached: C928437C-4921-49BC-8751-81AE38E39212.jpg (800x883, 148K)

Polak fuck right back off home to pooland, Khazaria even better still

they spoke low German
are you also going to tell me, Anglos are mostly Celtic?

Fuck off slavshit LARPer, slavshit delusions as always

Both you and anglos are mutts, in their case, Celtic, in yours Celto-slavic.

Ignore Marzcshcziek, the toilet plunger, he's not well in he's head (none polak is or ever was)

Slavs only showed up in Eastern Europe 2000 years ago.
How did everyone become slavic in that time besides you?

How's Swedish shit to plunge polak

Attached: 153865365050.jpg (663x678, 117K)

LOL Pre-1945 shows Switzerland as being part of Germany.

Is this what they teach in Bongland?

Good gracious. Just kill yourself already you yellow-toothed faggot.

Ethnic Prussians were Balts

lol okay wignat
IDK if Anglos are Nordic or Celtic but we're definitely based. Anyway, look into it if you don't trust me. The Ludolfingers incorporated east Germany into the Holy Roman Empire and at the time it was settled full with Slavs. Through aristocratic and clerical effort they were Germanised with time, but they're undeniably ethnically Slavic.

You are asking for facts from delusional slaveshit untermensch..
He's going to bring some fake kangz and shit, as for real

That's a map of ethnic Germans you colossal retard. Can't you see the state borders superimposed over the ethnic borders on that map? Jesus.

Celts migrated from Germany.
Anglos and Dutch cluster with scandis, which proves they are more Germanic than them.

Attached: G25_North_Euro_LDA.png (663x541, 40K)

Those were old Prussians. When people refer to prussia and prussians, they usually mean the german speaking one/ones

I don't know, Hans. My wife is from East Germany, her family has lived between there (in the same city for many generations) and Schlesien, when it was part of Preußen.
Her ancestral surname is unmistakably German.
Her great grandfather even fought as a Nazi and died in Lettland.

Yet this was her DNA results.

Attached: Screenshot_20190812.jpg (1078x1069, 140K)

>Based
Frederick the Great was a homo

Yeah dude, they were German speaking Balts ruled by a Kaisercuck nobility.

>absolute state of krauts
Maybe her great grandfather was the only German in the family and kidnapped some Ukrainian waifu to take home, who knows.

Nope. We have good records on her family for at least 5~6 generations back.
Her grandfather was married to a German woman in Dresden. When she found out that he died, she killed herself, leaving my wife's grandfather (which they had prior to him being sent out to war) an orphan.

She received the letter on the 25th of February, 1945 (I have a saved copy which I won't post because I don't feel like editing out names), which means that the bombing of Dresden was also just 10 days prior so that no doubt contributed to the fact.

Interestingly though, I notice the "Eastern Europe & Russia" category overlaps example over Bohemia and Schlesien, so I wonder what metrics they use do differentiate these regions from "Germanic Europe" and whether it's an accurate differentiation.

yes, pic related.

Attached: trajan 117 ad.png (2534x1540, 357K)

Ancient Rome was multikulti, so no.

As many already said, old Prussians were Baltic and Prussians were Baltic Germans. Kant was a quintessential Prussian and he had half German and half Baltic ancestry.
Pic related is a young East-Prussian, he probably is around 40-60% Baltic.

Attached: ModernEastPrussian.jpg (755x425, 34K)

Many in the East were Germanised slavs or Balts.
But you also have to take these dna tests with a grain of salt. For example, many Germans migrated to Northern Italy hundres of years ago, what do you think the DNA test of these German decendants in Northen Italy will say These DNA companies use reference populations within the last hundred years which is not just a short period of time but in the 20th century we probably saw the biggest population shuffel in the history of Europe.

This

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1536, 570K)

Russians did better job in cleansing mutts out for good

why is pic related a 10/10 in bongoland?

Attached: 1564920257154.jpg (962x1026, 224K)

>Russians did better job in cleansing mutts out for good
What? Have you seen the sheer amount of chinks and ragheads squatting on their soil?

qrd on why prussia has russia's name but with the addition of a p?

retard

Missing the goebels "do you want war" part.

This

Memeflaggot is stupid, it's just (((polak))) toilet plunger gleeming