I did 23andme, how fucked am I?

They will clone me and fuck my clone?

Attached: 23andme_health_ancestry_kit.jpg (1500x1500, 120K)

They know

No they only sequence certain parts(a small fraction) of your genome

Cloning produced a baby version of you, not a full adult version of you.
So yes.

Tfw RH negative so I can't be cloned. Tfw already know I'm the most pure of Wallachian DNA

What do they know? How many times his ancestry involved incest?

Probably not, but they will give your shit to the feds without your permission. You know, the most personal thing you have that's extremely hard to get legally.

maybe they ll build you your own eva for third Impact ? doesnt have to be bad all the time

>50% north african

Are you talking about Birmingham?

Post results pasta boy

Nah Birmingham is 50% Taliban lol

Still waiting for them.

>RH negative
>can't be cloned
Explain

80%* haha just realised 50 is too generous

how many times you fap per day
theyve concluded you are in the top 3% of most daily of all time
sinner

Tell me about the different regions of Italy user, where are the bros at?

>711
Checked and come again.

Attached: Capture.png (452x527, 576K)

>Wallachian DNA
>can't be cloned
You get summoned every 100 years instead

Attached: Belmont.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

I already got a blood test, so don't they already have my DNA? So, I might as well get the ancestry test right? What's the disadvantage?

Attached: Vaccines.jpg (635x424, 45K)

Reminder

Attached: 4497119172977.jpg (3500x3000, 2.3M)

Italy is pretty based, 92% native, 94% European.
People have typical southern European look, there is not much difference between Northern Italians and Southern Italians for what concern look.
There are some difference between North and South unfortunately.
Is a good country, no one is going to call you racist if you sai nigger, Max you will get is some leftist girl telling you while laughing "you should say black, not niggers".
Saw, maybe, 10 italian girls with black bf in my life.

Maybe I will result 80% Ashkenazi and they will send me a pass for Bilderberg club.

In my country, they collect all newborn blood in a DNA database, lol. The bloodspot they call it. Otherwise, you better hope all they do to a Jow Forumsack is clone him, lol. That's good. If they engineer a virus targeting Jow Forumsacks then thanks a lot

Since when be on Jow Forums changes your dna and gives everyone same dna mutation that can be targeted by a virus?

Keeping your DNA on ice to support local roasties in any rape accusations they make in future

Pray for me, anglobro

Or maybe they identify genes that make people far right non-conformists and target them. That's what they are collecting all this DNA for, to study it.

I did Myheritage, how fucked am I
inb4 yes i am turk

They would already eliminated every far right in USA since they collect newborn blood, don't you think?

You are already fucked by being a turk

They can't associate that with political opinions, really. Unless they just make a virus to kill all republicans, lol. Even then, this data is probably easier to collate since it has a digital footprint.

im rh- but i dont think im ashkenazi, what does that make me?

Attached: 1567466532605.jpg (1155x654, 196K)

they will genetically engineer a virus that kills you and your kind only while leaving the jews safe

>lactose intolerant
imagine

>They will clone me and fuck my clone?
Results are in, user. Rest assured we won't fuck it... probably.

Attached: anons-clone.jpg (400x588, 17K)

no

Thanks God, will they discharge my DNA since I said not to keep it after analysis?

Or worse, 1,6% Ashkenazi Jewish

I am 11 % Italian brother

you sold your dna for $100-$200 lmao

Attached: 1667981-creepy_smile.jpg (640x360, 24K)

I Hope is only 1,6%.

More like paid someone $100-200 to take their dna

But what they are really doing is going to use information like this to deny you government health care. If they know you are predisposed to an illness, they will not insure you for that kind of illness.

>Fuck your clone
Fellas, would that be gay?
I mean, wanking yourself off isn't gay

I don't need insurance for health here.
We have free health-care in Italy.

They WILL have your next fetus.

retards you can request they delete your genetic info and destroy your dna when you get your results.

^^^^^^

According to latest Castlevania canon, the Belmonts are French. They only moved to Wallachia/Romania after Matthias Cronquist became Vlad Tepes.

Build your clone to replace you.
Nobody will ever know

Goodbye

sure they will

They are required to by law.

true but he consented to research by using the service, his vital genome has already been transferred to isreali and chinese genomics labs

The only place they will send your genetic info is to a science lab for disease research and that's anonymized and its not your actual dna, just the results.

Just like Google wipes data when you close your account? topkek

>Hard to get legally
follow them around til they drop a cig butt or a drink or a strand of hair.

maybe, i was speaking without any research or evidence on my part. im still very concerned about surrendering my genome to anywhere

honestly, they are building a DNA database so they can pin crimes on anybody they want to and say DNA proved it

No just create a virus that kills humans with specific traits

They do, but they sell it to other people which they cant wipe. DNA testing doesn't give your data to research unless it's been anonymized. It has no connection to you.
That's understandable, i've never done a DNA test but i might in the future. I've just done some research on it and the laws.

Meh, I don’t think they care about making your DNA anonymous

Yes this is one aspect

Well, it's the law. But keep in mind also its just the data of your DNA, it's not your actual DNA. That's destroyed.

Underrated weeb post

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-203051.png (540x960, 506K)

na they will just say that you are 20% african to make to less racist. and mabye its true because you are italian

step away negros and mutt-blood abominations alike, White man coming through.

Attached: white.jpg (957x770, 312K)

la creatura hebrea

Bullshit

Fuck off, hans

I might be 20% north African, but your nephews will be 50% north African from the immigrant cock your daughter will take