Empire of Dust 2.0 USA

After conquering Africa and showing us how lazy and useless Africans are, the Chinese are now dominating the USA and showing us how lazy and worthless the American worker truly is.

drive.google.com/file/d/14AdU8z7yc2wSAwdaHFtwMDf_Z34ufqFX/view

Attached: 1568768157054.png (1525x1693, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKciLU-HcEk
rarbgunblocked.org/torrent/mp8xsq2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1558597639101.jpg (1464x844, 183K)

Attached: 1538076471401.png (1914x1078, 1.42M)

RICED

Based.
Fact: the chinese government spies less on its citizens than the US government.
Fact: you would be better off under chinese rule
Fact: the US government is illegitimate anyways
Fact: China is natsoc

They're pushed around by kikes and chinks, but at least they still have their Constitution

Absolutely based. Maybe the millenial soicucks will learn the value of hard work after all.

I would much rather be ruled over by the Chinese than the Jews.

this documentary is so based. its so funny to watch the chinks observe niggers trying to replicate what they can do in china. i absolutely have no idea how Obama thinks this documentary is in his favor.

>1:25:30

How can americans be so FAT? For real and I thought spaniards were lazy.

based

asia is known for its cruel management, that's probably the big difference

VERY based, I always hated those fucking jew mutts. They all think they're smart but they have no basic concept of anything going on outside of a diameter^3

Attached: 1566555943316.jpg (680x383, 47K)

Downloading now, hope this thread is still up when I watch

Fat, dumb, and lazy. This country is going to shit

why aren't you living in china?

lol wagies

Attached: 14487461637.jpg (1200x1308, 222K)

And unprofessional. One of the worst parts is when they go to a meeting with the Chinese and the Americans are all dressed like shit. It's not difficult to tuck a collared shirt into some slacks ffs

having worked for a taiwanese managed company, at the wages they want to pay you only find the dumbest americans, and you're competing with people on work visas that get bused in from company dorms, they're essentially slaves

Bugman mocking a Bugman lmaooo

What a gross looking nu-male. Look at his fat, bearded, stupid face. Shameful. He probably posts on Reddit.

>thinking the slave ethic is something to admire
>admiring Chinks at all

It's not laziness, no one is trying to act like a wage slave. I wonder who's behind this post.

Attached: 4e9.jpg (501x585, 42K)

Attached: earl.jpg (590x332, 39K)

American companies are obsessed around the cult of diversity, innovation, and values

Asians laugh at us frothing to get more women into stem and fake developer roles while they make advanced AIs and buy out our industries

90% of the shit they did in that movie in management was illegal.

unironically true, kek
I can't wait to see the absolute state of amerikeks in like 40 years
How bad will it be?

Attached: 1554559902111.jpg (640x585, 73K)

Blue collar worker here.
If you don't sympathize with the Chinese bosses in this video you are part of the problem.
Pareto principle is real.

Attached: large_Clint_Eastwood_Gran_Torino.jpg (453x302, 19K)

My name is earl got fucked with and canceled too early.
If the writers strike never happened, the scab writers never would've done the prison storyline or the coma storyline.

My Name is Earl could've run for 10 seasons of they just stuck with crossing shit off his damn list

>American.Factory.2019.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NTG.mkv
>Size 4 GB
>Developer Account
basado and reddopirru

4.4gb?!
got a smaller one? I dont need HD to enjoy this

also has anyone seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=EKciLU-HcEk

has an asian ever invented something without immediately using it to enslave his fellows

Why should I sympathize for them?

You tell me. The cult of diversity plagues europoor industry as well.

disgusting scientologist fuck

here you go user
rarbgunblocked.org/torrent/mp8xsq2

>Empire of Dust 2.0 USA
>MAGA

hahahaha mutt cope is the best salt

Attached: 1563841040928.jpg (939x630, 346K)

>China Bad
>Orange Man Good

Attached: 8yvcqurvzun11.jpg (490x586, 19K)

So what? The USA is a Jewish golem.

who would you rather hire?
>I have a masters in mechanical engineering

Attached: 1554738045833.png (1562x878, 2.25M)

oooor
>I have experience in human resources

Attached: 1564545228685.png (1510x850, 2.23M)

you're obviously one of the lazy ones
anyone who's worked any blue collar or other manual labor job or even fucking retail knows that a small number of hard workers carry the rest of the team
>t white male who isn't obese

Serbs being retarded as always...

he's right though. Trump's trade war only ruined USA's relations with its allies, and drove countries to get closer to China.

This
>chinese pay shit wages
>get shit workers
>americans are all lazy slobs
Its like their bug brains cant understand cause and effect

I'm hiring a HR manager so the second?
What point did you try to make

yes tell me about the ruined relationships

you think they get hired for the same job? are you retarded?

>the Chinese are now dominating the USA
Oh yea, is that why they have to buy American weapons electronics tech 2nd hand from Israel?

They openly admit Jews rule America and think it's silly Americans don't acknowledge it.

hr isn't needed. it's bloated nonsense

you don't know how many active military members they have, do you?

Attached: 1565920266157.jpg (832x1336, 88K)

very true, done contracting and retail and would get beaners always goofing off and working maybe a quarter as hard as 1 person. It's worse when some diversity hire is in management and they give the subhumans special treatment and hound on you for any reason they can make up.

>bu.. but you guys do eet toooo!
Just fucking self criticize a little would you. Fat piece of shit.

>Fact: you would be better off under chinese rule
are you being ironic my dude?

How do they plan on wandering them over here, dipshit?

># of humans mater in a war between industrialized, nuclear super powers

Attached: 1565109424385.jpg (677x640, 32K)

Chinese have horrible business practices too. I live where it's mostly chinese and working for one is like working for a stupid jew that is trying to screw you out of anything they can get away with, and often enough you need to threaten them just to get your paycheck half the time

thanks OP, it's already kino

Attached: 1543170741684.png (1280x952, 2.72M)

And then because at one point some dumb white libshit saw beaners with a broom in their hand they just decided "oh look they are hardworkers doing jobs we wont do".

Go home, chinks.

Attached: 1517453640347.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

The Netherlands used to be the place, then you lynched at at Johan de Witt. it was all downhill from there.

Attached: 1523410869831.png (1371x1208, 3.22M)

they have a bigger navy too

t. Chang

Attached: 1507736917653.jpg (700x8069, 1.74M)

why are you so triggered by an american made documentary?

The sun doesn't follow the sunflowers Lars

Attached: 1517028517433.png (800x5132, 757K)

>Workers can't be lazy when they have no rights

fuck off chang

Kill yourself.

>they have no rights
>in the USA

Nigga you still buying rockets from russia. You import labor from india. Nigga you pay black people to not work. You are the problem. You are the kike enablers. Seeth more.

Is this why China gets BTFO in every war? Invaders beset them and they immediately turn to lying, backstabbing and traitorism?

If we counted every tugboat in the country like they did we would be larger. In reality the U.S. controlls every ocean on the planet and can be anywhere faster than china can organize its millions of bullet sponges

Work visas.

Why are you a faggot who post dumb shit and then claims "LOL triggered" when people 20 IQ points higher roll their eyes?

I know more about Dutch history than 99% of Dutch. You guys were the blazing light, but now you've descended into resentment and bitterness, no longer striving to build your own great civilization but longing only for the destruction of others. Rather like the poor faggot who can't buy his own Porsche, so he sneaks out a night and smashed up his neighbor's. That's Europe in a nutshell.

>tugboat
cope some more faggot

Attached: 1558340282052.jpg (844x595, 50K)

No subhuman Chink should be the boss of any white man in America.

Attached: 1501459865054.png (604x2450, 750K)

then work hard so that you will be your own boss

American here. If my fellow burgers are trying to deny that most workers are garbage, then they're either NEETs or part of the 80% themselves. Anyone decent who has held down a job spends most of their time off the job bitching about their worthless fucking coworkers. I don't know if it's different around the world, but most workers in the US ARE trash. Suck it up, folks. You don't have to try to cope with every single flaw in the nation. Just be content with knowing that you're not one of the shitters- that is, if you aren't.

Nice psyop bug.

Fuck your evil empire and get out of ours China is the greatest threat to world peace.

What is it with Americans and their free market bullshit capitalism run amok. Yes we know chinks work their bollocks off, they also work for less pay, and less security. There is more of them so that's why they have to compete.

Do you REALLY want a race to the bottom? Are you REALLY prepared to go toe to toe with chinese workers? You don't have a fucking clue. You will fight for wages and your corporate masters will laugh. Christ oh mighty, you want a standard of living don't you?

You can't boat millions of soldiers out you dumbass. Not to mention their army is all conscripts, so most of them will be deserters or ineffective.

No, we'll just remove you from our countries.

It's "Christ Almighty." Good lord, don't you bongs pride yourselves on speaking English "the proper way?"

your ass is bloated try to manage 50+ people

>just let china destroy your economy, goyim!
what's up with all of these pro-chink shills lately?

Most other Asians hate chinks, even Hong Honkers who are ethnically Chinese hate them lol. Theyre nothing more than insectoid psychopathic robots, they literally have no soul, no value on life, not even their own.

>you
>our countries
wtf are you talking about faggot? I'm not a chink and neither am I in your shithole country. you don't even own your own country.

Why don't subtitles for the bug speak work?

Our patience has a limit Shareblue and JIDF. That limit is quickly approaching. Even lazy boomers are radicalizing. Cower in your bunks of usury gold.

Holy shit. Neck yourself, brainlet.

Attached: 1564052140999.jpg (480x480, 22K)

>frigates and corvettes

Attached: 1-800-star-kek.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

use a better media player, such as MPC-HC

>I'm not a chink
Sure you aren't.

>I'm not a chink
proof required. we all know about the economic contracts the EU has with China.

Fucking hell.

t. tyrone from detroit trying to act patriotic

Attached: 1544455199526.png (1000x1000, 101K)

I worked in management for a US manufacturer of a very high-end and precise component. They ended up buying two massive 10k+ factory campuses in China not just because of cheap labor but productivity and yield. On the exact same equipment the US workers could never get above 62% yield, the Chinese were getting 90%+ averages. We thought they were lying or padding their numbers, but after sending multiple teams of engineers to China it was found that they were truly getting these numbers. We retrained the US side multiple times, and still never got close to even 70%. They shipped the US equipment to China and had everything done there.

China is not just cheap/unskilled labor anymore like people think.

I'm 9 minutes in on your provided link but subtitles aren't showing. Does it appear at any other point or is this a section that is without it?