Jews hate public lighting

Florida and Puerto Rico are installing ugly red lights at coasts to "avoid disrupting turtles".

Why are Jews trying to destroy public lighting?

It is just plain ugly.
I would rather prefer darkness.

youtube.com/watch?v=GiFAwXjehRY

Attached: red-lights.jpg (1024x683, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/future/story/20140827-how-the-colour-red-warps-the-mind
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They can hide in my asshole daddi. LGBTJ frenly

>red light
districts

Because Jews are wicked people. They are not human like you and me my friend.

Checked. They're night creatures. We used to hunt them with wolves a long time ago

Why isn't Europe doing this if they are so animal loving and superior to US on environment issues?

Attached: 1566855884087m.jpg (1024x876, 147K)

Attached: 1566855864608.png (960x1106, 425K)

NJ user here, I did notice lots of Jewish town have poor lighting

Maybe it's to attract blacks so they go to their criminal towns and attack the police.

it's much more comfy than white lights
but they are still way to bright, the old yellow lights were the comfiest

imagine seeing a nigger approach you in that light

Attached: 1560959156970.jpg (184x184, 7K)

I think it looks cool

Attached: kl0ymv0ruoc31.png (1440x1227, 1.21M)

Roaches hate lights.

Looks ominous

Another nail in the coffin of Jow Forums.

It's to change human behavior, the same reason they use blue lights in places with high rates of suicide.
bbc.com/future/story/20140827-how-the-colour-red-warps-the-mind

What does this have to do with jews you dumb fuck? It's another episode of Jow Forums blames every little random thing on da jooooz

To increase the rape rate in order to drive more feminism

Because motherfucking Puerto Ricans come over here and fucking murder our turtles for fun and sometimes soup, then join environmental groups and ban stupid shit like plastic straws. The Red lighting is only on the coastlines, stop polluting our coast properties with your filthy bodies. Goddamn communists.

Honestly that looks cool as fuck
Their LED right?
this is gonna save you a guy's a shit ton of money. If they were blue LED's they would hurt your eyes and would cause a problem for deer and other wildlife. If they used incandescent it would cost you like 100x more to light the streets.
Red light is way better since it doesn't fuck with your eyes.
It may be sorta ugly but you'll get used to it, this is something more places should do.

I hope they're RGB LEDs so they can make them light up the streets in the colors of the rainbow during Pride month!

the red lights are an ideal choice to create a night/hellscape environment.

2bh it should be like this everywhere. fuck light pollution. when i look up at the night sky i was to see stars. not a black empty soulless void.
my town just recently put in super bright LED lights, fucking everywhere. they are the same exact color as headlights now so when youre out walking you cant even tell if a car is coming around a bend or whatever.

provides less interference when they have to go out and hunt for goy blood using their reptilian infrared vision