Nigger bitch beat down in based Pittsburgh

youtu.be/36g9IGIvKn0

Attached: FBA270F0-59AD-472C-A867-54C42B3C7DA4.jpg (599x676, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

post-gazette.com/news/crime-courts/2019/09/21/Pittsburgh-Police-gas-station-fight-North-Side-Brighton-Road/stories/201909210045
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They say black woman dindu nuffin. She just politely axe for refund.

lol she came back inside to attack them

Islam
Is
Right
About
???

Why did I watch that with sound.. You know American friends, I apologize for shit talking you lads some times.. I don't know how you put up with this shit.

just a reminder that every even slightly white nation on the face of the globe is being actively destroyed by endless hordes of literal subhuman worthless trash.
i live near pittsburgh and have to frequent the city fairly often. there are spics that refuse to speak english even here

Attached: literally_invading.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

cheers OP, kinda cheered me up
>niggers vs sandniggers
no humans were harmed, epic!

Attached: 1568388947069.jpg (795x959, 82K)

Just.
Euthanasia.

Based sand people know how to deal with basketball Americans

The gas station clerks aren't even white. Why must you fucktards bring in white people into every single thread.

thats exactly the point memeflag jew

Attached: EF86BE08-7C71-49D4-A76B-8EDF71E21542.jpg (1536x1731, 1.21M)

It's in a white nation, fuckwit

ten bucks says that old white man is the only one to be shown on the news.

American isn't a white nation you fucking retard. Yours is.

America*

They needed to be hitting them with hammers.

Based poos.

happy now?

Without a doubt.

Fucking Mohammadites.

If 51% will be black, 56% is still white

beating fat obnoxious god awful black women should be a national sport

You forgot to count the lations that are statistically counted as "white".

Yes, the issue of mass migration from the Islamic world is probably what will either destroy the west or cause it to spiral towards complete authoritarianism in an effort to resolve the issues associated with having Muslims existing in your communities.

Kek when whites become less involved with this country the more the blacks are fucked. I live in MS and use arabs and hispanics as a barrier.

Kys tyrone

so youre either a jew or some spic human trash. either way you dont belong here. take your free education back to your shithole of origin and make it not be a shithole anymore

Kys Tyrell.

America is one of them you dirty brown skank

sorry user, but i unwilling to forget America's white heritage, you're currently being occupied, but the US is WHITE!

We don't anymore. Hence "the rise of white nationalism."

Attached: 07220ECF-FC8C-4340-AA67-AC8B3D0EEB87.jpg (1536x1056, 582K)

I'm black. I belong here just as much as you're allowed to shitpost on Jow Forums. Massage my left nut.

Based Apu Bros.

Attached: kfc.jpg (680x514, 118K)

Why are people from the UK trying to defend MY country? Fuck off.

Attached: 1562320490129.jpg (371x313, 23K)

Black is the absence of colour, you're the same colour as the skid in your pants

>I'm black
how unfortunate. start raising your spawn correctly and maybe we could get along enough to let you savages simply have one of the cities youve destroyed

?

You're right. That's a subconscious thought implanted all the way from my ancestors. My skin isn't black as your skin isn't white.

It's a perfect example of "diversity is your greatest strength, goy" in action,

Oh shit they accidentally maced the store workers lol. Rough day for those guys.

>trying

Should be titled
>Black women trying to get dick
What are they honestly trying to win at a gas station?

Nigger

I am pretty damn white, I just know that anywhere Where there are Muslims, social strife & trouble follows.

So go & recircumcise yourself Achmed.

t. A family friend was beheaded by Abu Sayyaf. Another family acquaintance was almost killed by Islamists while working in Mali, second cousin was out for dinner a block away from one of the targeted sites during the Westminister terror attack & Ex girlfriend was almost thrown on train tracks in the Netherlands for not wearing a Hijab.

Attached: IMG_8916.jpg (1536x2048, 313K)

I thought they were trying to mace the clerks.

I'd shop there, fuck niggers

this

Attached: 1562028919759.png (1000x1500, 134K)

LMAO
Wanna see their security footage. Also I noticed an overhead door above the entrance. “North Side” must be filled with hoodrats.
post-gazette.com/news/crime-courts/2019/09/21/Pittsburgh-Police-gas-station-fight-North-Side-Brighton-Road/stories/201909210045

Attached: 284D4E99-AADB-4E4C-884F-D05F06DDBD39.jpg (750x454, 162K)

>how unfortunate. start raising your spawn correctly and maybe we could get along enough to let you savages simply have one of the cities youve destroyed

Why do you people assume that the few black people on Jow Forums will actually have spawns of their own to raise? Or do you expect me to go out of my way to go ask someone who does have spawns (single black mothers) and tell them to raise their kids right? Are you asking an autistic individual to go out into society and tell the entire population to do something they're not doing to make white boy on an anime basket weaving forum website feel better?

You're all running around in circles and will never change anything.

>I'm black.
I'm sorry for your loss, I truly am. I can only imagine how it feels to be inflicted with the Curse of Ham.

Wasted trips. Rake yourself.

Women and blacks

kill them all

I'd apply for a job and maybe hook up with that sweet mussypus.

I don’t give a shit about your life in Somalia Mahmoud.

Based pajeets

But that would make no sense at all.

if you dont care about your people you are worse than worthless. nothing will be left, for anyone. not only the west, but the world as a whole is being destroyed.

sorry to hear about that man. Try not to be a fucking violent piece of shit. You are hated and it's because your people are trash.

>wanted a refund for spilled gas
Why are niggers so stupid about everything, why can't niggers just take the product, pay, and leave like normal people? Why do niggers have to turn everything into a bix nood moment over a dollar or less?

They were, it was niggers engaging in nigger pack behavior. The only thing missing was one of them yelling WORLD STAR!!

>nigger's stop shopping in gas station
>now cleanest gas station in the state
>owner is enriched due to decrease in theft and increased patronage by whites
oh no

Attached: 1567449244290.gif (465x200, 2.4M)

I was serious, I though some nigger was trying to mace the clerks.. Is that not what was happening?

niggers always join in on a nigger fight..

its a real shit area too. the blacks are all most likely on some sort of assistance. it probably wasnt even her money to begin with

about niggers

Lmao pajeets speak better english than the native-born sheboons
Also lmao at the bitch who tried to mace the employees and only got it on her friends

Haha. There’s no doubt in my mind that sheboon deserved every punch.

Why does no one gank and smash the phone nigger

Suburban Atlanta user here.
Came for the ubiquitous weave-snatch; was not disappointed.
What is with black women and their fake hair?

Im just a leaf shitposter, don't take anything I say to heart.

Another day in the shitty of Shittsburgh full of dagos, kikes, niggers, chinks, and sandniggers.

Quit being a nigger though, for real

You will twist your brain into a knotted pretzel pondering black foolishness.

Attached: 62D6E422-6FEE-413F-A0D3-119BAC99724A.jpg (256x283, 18K)

>if you dont care about your people you are worse than worthless. nothing will be left, for anyone. not only the west, but the world as a whole is being destroyed.

Not my problem nor duty. My people cannot be fixed because they do not want to be fixed. Speaking out otherwise is talking to a brick wall--like how you guys are doing right now asking the lone black person to go change an entire population behavior by role playing as MLK. It will never happen and can never happen. The only solution is to go your own way.

They fry their hair off thus damaging their scalps. They are absolutely retarded with their obsession with their hair.

on todays episode of Janiqua vs Pajeet

Too bad they don't know how to throw a punch.
Didn't even slow down these negresses

OH HEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLLLL NAWWW

Das Kapitalismus

God there so maybe niggers and Muslims in Pittsburgh now. It's quite sad actually.

another great example of why black women are the absolute worst

Attached: yasqueenslay.webm (400x400, 967K)

I will admit that African Americans have more of a place in the West than those damn dirty Islamists.

Did you know they use one hand for cooking and one hand for wiping their ass and that they never actually wash their hands in their homelands and that they bring these cultural practices to our lands?

The quickest way to ruin a 3 1/2 star hotel is to use it to board hundreds of Syrian refugees.

I am surprised that a black person such as yourself would even bother coming here considering the amount of animosity you may face here, but the fact that you are here despite that shows that you value free discourse, I would rather have you here than some virginal #islamisrightaboutwomen brainlet cutlet Dicklet posting on here.

There I said it again. "Black" person. I don't even know what to call myself. The establishment has really removed any sense of identity from "African" Americans.

The next episode will be Tyrese vs Goldberg or Tyrese vs. Guido.

Hitting niggers in the face and throwing them off your property after you asked them normally

PA is truly a mutt shithole just like the rest of this facade of a superpower.

Where is that

I harbour a little sympathy for the darkies who think.
But I, and a lot of other whites try very hard to keep our communities safe, respectable and thinking, there are as many shades of white people as there are brown, so why all the drama?
Sort your lot out and I'll keep mine tidy.

I refuse to travel to any place infested by either Malaria or Islam.

Attached: IMG_8838.jpg (1936x1936, 1.15M)

>jungle mammy arriving to dispense order amongst the junior apes

you've got to admit, it seems hard to put these sheboons down!

They are even targeting Japan and South Korea with the mulitcult Babylon stuff.

Peaceful?!

Attached: IMG_20190919_123153_966.png (500x500, 76K)

send them niggers back to Anfrica! them niggers stink!