Ban Military-Style Assault Weapons

This is why I fucking love Canada and our Prime Minister. The cons line their pockets with dirty money from the gun lobby. Trudeau and the liberal party is our only hope to implement common sense gun control.

Attached: 1568997628653.png (1258x580, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/zX3VqzLyl1WN/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forget about the fact he's been busted lying about dressing in blackface 3 times this week.

>lying about blackface
Hello CPC shill

Attached: 1568351664591.jpg (923x530, 80K)

Ol' boomer checking in

Attached: 1564228179024.jpg (1024x853, 159K)

It's fucking hilarious that cons are suddenly trying to pretend they give a fuck about black and brown folk. The hypocrisy is incredible.

military assault rifles are already banned.

>military assault rifles are already banned.
Then why are you afraid of a ban on military assault rifles?

No one cares about black and brown people.

We just enjoy the endless hypocrisy.

no one's afraid because they're ackshualy already banned

>Lying
The Democratic Party's MO.... Deny, deny, deny.

Canada has guns? And assault rifles to boot? Wait, why do they want to ban them? I thought mass shootings were Murrican thing.

He might not win now. And that wording is so ambiguous

Attached: FB_IMG_1568944892901.jpg (1500x1940, 215K)

Your PM is a closet faggot, pathetic onions boy who welcomes the third world garbage that has destroyed Canada.

I thoguht you guys already banned these things.

>I thought mass shootings were Murrican thing.
We don't need to wait for one before we take action.

No guarenteed bill of rights so they only have themselves to blame. NEXT

All civilians really need are bolt action rifles. We should ban all semi-auto weapons as because most can be rigged to fire more rapidly with more rounds. A shotgun is all anyone needs for home defense anyways.

Why don't you kill all white people in Canada then. Take action before they start a race war or something.

DO IT. START THE RACE WAR AGAINST WHITES.

Attached: 1568857424451m.jpg (734x1024, 71K)

Literally no one except Scheer accused trudeau of lying about blackface.
Also, nice VPN jew

>It's fucking hilarious that cons are suddenly trying to pretend they give a fuck about black and brown folk
they did end the slavery back in the day

>why do they want to ban them?
because they're treasonous tory traitors to liberty

>Canada
>slavery
American education

Canada is a crown country, the crown made all the money from slavery, you guys threw in with slavers etc

Once again, it’s a feel good ban with a bunch of people with no knowledge about guns and you have a higher chance of getting punched and killed than getting killed by a rifle

this shill is copy and pasting his posts verbatim from yesterday

Rule 8, Trudeau makes race cuckery a centerpiece of his platform

Attached: 1532203128161.jpg (554x508, 70K)

When asked about inherent rights of gun owners to own the means to defend themselves, one of our ministers stated plainly "there are no such laws in Canada."

You have to love this place. We don't even pretend to grant people freedoms. Everything is a privilege that can be taken away at any time if you so much as think "incorrectly."

it's a trick, canada has no military so no gun is military style for leafs

New Liberal slogan:
No black guns only black face

Usually they take away rights through administrative processes too. In BC there is no trial for traffic offenses anymore. Your only option is a kangaroo tribunal where you have to prove your innocence over the phone.

Attached: ECA4B96A-F4AB-4E31-A459-A099265BA182.jpg (540x527, 58K)

In Ontario at least we can go to traffic court, wait for hours, and then get fucked.

>over the phone
lol

>Defend a cellphone while driving charge by phone while driving

"MY BAD"

Attached: 3246.png (588x596, 219K)

>A shotgun is all anyone needs for home defense anyways.
Said the ignorant leaf who’s never touched a gun.

wtf, dont touch my guns homos
bitchute.com/video/zX3VqzLyl1WN/

>Style
?
wtf does that mean?

>p-please stop talking about m-my serial blackface usage

Attached: 1567196282263.jpg (500x514, 27K)

Isn’t that the whole point of the notwithstanding clause? “You have rights unless your rights get in the way of our whims then we can controvert your rights.

Attached: 1569027777260.jpg (690x790, 148K)

Mep

Sure but they don't bother with ceremony. They just wave their hands and do whatever they please. Kids can be taken from you in Ontario if you do not transition them at their request. You have no rights as a parent or as a citizen, the government is your master in Canada. Most people think it's just fine.

Justin "Minstrel Show" Trudeau
Justin "The Mockolate Mountie" Trudeau
Justin "The Chocolatier" Trudeau
Justin "Day of the Sheikh" Trudeau
Justin "Autumn Leaf" Trudeau
Justin "Shine Mimicker" Trudeau
Justin "Let The Chocolate Moose Loose" Trudeau

Theyve redefined what assault rifle means you knob

Good, this will just make it easier for us to engage in OPERATION:DAY OF THE RAKE

Justin "Once you go blackface, you never go back, eh?" Trudeau

Me too.
I love laughing at faggot countries without rights.
But hey, as least you can get assfucked by your dog while smoking dirt weed.

Kek

so which style is this

Attached: images (3).jpg (875x350, 35K)

Attached: canada truth is hate.jpg (686x604, 175K)

Justin "Get the shoe polish oot and spread it aboot" Trudeau

War is peace.

This is why I wouldn't lift a finger for this country. There is nothing worth saving.

This is a virtue signaling distraction.
You already have a ban in place, do you not?
>"prohibited weapons"

Attached: 201907121245-FHlUZOW.jpg (2000x905, 129K)

Some weapons are prohibited such as fully automatics. Restricted weapons require a certain license, non restricted weapons require a different license. They want to prohibit virtually anything that shoots bullets without saying so. Allowing cities to deny people their rights and ban guns if they wish to do so.

A true "law abiding gun owner" would give their guns for a buyback. Anything else is a deranged person who shouldn't have a gun

I think he's under-estimating just how many left leaning gun owners there are.

So assault rifles are already banned, yes?
You know if you allow cities to ban guns, they will. You guys have gang problems up north or is it only the white man that's the problem? I dont hear aboot mass shootings from you guys so why the ban?

Fully automatics are banned. Ar-15's and the like are not, at least not yet.

We have very little gun crime here. Our "summer of the gun" in the most violent city (Toronto) had something like 65 deaths, a number many cities would kill to achieve as they would declare total victory over gun violence.

Canada is an insulated bubble. Most people have never left and will never go anywhere. We see the slightest issue and freak out completely, as though the world around us does not exist. There are 4 million people in Toronto and the surrounding area and we have virtually no violent crime that is anywhere near comparable to cities of a similar size. But one guy shoots a few people once and we need to BAN ALL GUNS NOW.

Justin "The Kiwi Commando" Trudeau
Justin "Faux Darkie Malarkey" Trudeau
Justin "O Coon-aper" Trudeau

Attached: Polish.jpg (1500x1394, 282K)

>227299957
Fuck you piece of shit

>How to distract people from your blackface controversy and make sure you lose even more votes

>227302330
Everyone must be punished for the actions of 1 when it happens
Go fuck yourself fucking piece of shit
All countries have shootings

This, even subhumans non-White terrorists here need access to weapons

This is just blatantly aimed at trying to get back the leftist fuckwit voters with virtue signalling, because he lost them with the blackface and subsequent brainlet admission that he did it so much he "lost count".

They’ll be coming for these after AR’s.

>oh no, quick lets think of something!

Attached: CAN-poll.jpg (1331x465, 260K)

Certainly banning assault rifles while keeping handguns legal will stop all the Toronto gangbangers from killing each other and everyone around them, right?