Imagine being so retarded that you'd spend billions of tax payer money on a wall that doesn't work

Imagine being so retarded that you'd spend billions of tax payer money on a wall that doesn't work.

Attached: t.jpg (1058x1685, 1.04M)

Imagine being so butthurt it's being built all you can do is flood the board with this reddit tier trash. Trump 2020

Ok, Lets see a poor drug mule try to climb it and get back down in the darkness without any help.

Imagine being so so retarded that you didn't check the catolge AND is posting an already debunked story.

BTW, Could he do that at night while CBP is watching a cam feed and roaming patrols?

Fuck off faggot OP.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 pol - Politically Incorrect - Catalog - 4chan.png (485x339, 173K)

Not Trumps wall.

This is Trumps wall.

You are fake news OP

Attached: TrumpsWall.jpg (2000x1334, 460K)

Daily reminder whenever they catch these guys crossing it’s because a camera or a guard spotted them. The wall is a fucking joke.

The level of disrespect and arrogance is astonishing.
>hurr it doesn't work in 100% of cases so you should just not do It at all
>also it's mean
Fuck oooooofff cunt

photo-shopped, he climbed shit with those shoes on

He may be an agile bean man but 100% of squatamalan women are obese and incapable of such a feat.

Attached: 1568483356179.jpg (500x378, 31K)

>you'd spend billions of tax payer money on a wall that doesn't work
We spend far more on niggers that don't work either, so I don't see the issue.

ABT IN 2020...

ANYONE but Trump in 2020. Voted for Zion Don in 2016, but I'll not vote again for a professional liar who loves kissing Jew & Israeli ass.

Nor will I vote for any Dumbocrats. Like my friends who were also conned by Zion Don, we're staying home and not voting.

Let's see Jared the Snake and Princess Ivanka stay in the WH when many deplorables stay home in the Fall of 2020.

Attached: 666trump.jpg (1024x678, 102K)

You're right. We need sniper nests.

>Like my friends who were also conned by Zion Don, we're staying home and not voting
Nice try. Not gonna work.
The lefty salt over him winning again is too good to pass up on. I don't give a fuck if Trump is legitimate or ever does a single thing he promises.
He makes you all ruin yourselves seething over him & that is fucking priceless.

We...really didn't luck out being born americans pass 1970.
Our government run intelligence agencies toppled and destablized hispanic nations with the drug trade and now when their poor unskilled and criminal elements flow into our nation we are told its run for us to want to secure our home.
>Im black btw so its not just a white person problem.

A wall costing billions is literally the most stupid approach to border security a person can imagine, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.

Great job, paco. Now climb it with an 80 pound bale of skunk weed, 6 gallons of water, and a change of clothes. You know what I put in the options field.

You know American international policy is a joke?

Attached: 1567105359216.jpg (480x480, 70K)

...shoot him

Attached: images (3).jpg (279x181, 11K)

kek

>Trump’s not building a wall
>Trump’s wall isn’t big enough
It would be more convincing if shills stuck to one line of attack

>even the congressmen are trying to immigrate

Better than spending billions of taxpayer money on races of people that don't work.

>100% of squatamalan women are obese and incapable of such a feat.
There are plenty of American women not fucking incels that they can breed with.

This.

Eeeh, wasn't the fence designed to let small wildlife through?
Apart from being a useful ladder for monkeys and their cousins, the chain link added to the construction would stop wildlife, but aid humans.
Who's the genius who added chain link fence without also adding some serious barb wire obstacles?

Attached: iBrawndo.jpg (259x194, 14K)

I also think the wall is a bad idea. You burgers must tear it down. And replace it with a minefield. With pillboxes, with 50cal MGs, rocket and granade launchers every 500m.

they do work its just they take up more resources then they contribute. Think like a brown wallstreet. Stealing tax payer dollars but taking on none of the risk

Nice fence drumpft

But that's literally what you MAGA fags have been doing for years. This all started because you were ass mad over nothing.

>This all started because you were ass mad over nothing
>ten years + of unabashed "only white mens can be racist or sexist or bad" propaganda is "nothing"
ok then

Imagine being so butthurt you do a political stunt using an old version of the wall with chainlink fencing attached to it to facilitate climbing, rather than a shiny new section of wall that's much more difficult to climb.

Then you say that the wall is both easy to climb, but cruel because now immigrants can't simply walk across the border. Nice doublethink. The wall will both work and not work at the same time.

It is. Leave this circlejerk and go live in the real world.

>Climbed
Let's see the video

>it's the circlejerk & not the real world that showed me this
Meanwhile in the real world, Sarah Jeong still has a career, and Jussie Smollett not only isn't in prison but not one single person who supported him has ever apologized for the outright demonization of a large section of white Mericans who haven't done shit.

That would be a funny bit of fake news, using that picture and the headline
>in stunning act of bravery, even Mexico's Congressmen are rushing to cross the border into the USA before Trump's wall goes up: here's why that's a good thing.

And stay out.

Thanks for the product testing senor'. Looks like we're going to need some razor wire on top.

Attached: Trump wall.gif (450x450, 1.83M)

But mexico has its own wall at its own southern border

C O P E
O
P
E

>tfw Mexico is such a shithole that even your congressman climbs over to work in nearby Wendy's or something like that
>VAMANOUS MONTEQUIA

So? Cry more.

What if we laced the razor wire with tetrodotoxin?

Imagine being so retarded that you'd spend billions of tax payer money on illegals.

Cope posters are literal 12 year olds. Go back to /v/ where your retardation is normal.

/thread

So? Cry more about muh brown people that want to live here & get made into illegally low wage corporate slaves. Cry more about muh niggers getting shot cause their egos can't handle a cop fucking talking to them.

Attached: 137491A3-A53F-41A9-BB65-1B212E191E1D.jpg (640x431, 56K)

imagine posting pics of old wall and thinking you won against the evil fascist right-wingers

That's what I have to say anyone asking me to acknowledge my white privilege.

So people dying and your feelings being hurt are equal transgressions?

That's fair? White privilege is overblown; people should just be mindful that the world is unfair when they open their mouths is all.

>people dying
Ah, now the melodrama starts.
Who's fucking dying? Who's fucking dying who could not have prevented dying by their own actions?

You literally brought it up. Are you getting triggered by your own words now?

No wonder you can't hack it in the real world.

>Who's fucking dying who could not have prevented dying by their own actions?
Still failed to answer the question.

Imagine not understanding what the wall's purpose is.

>white privilege is overblown
Please go into some more detail of your opinion on this matter

Thats just rebar the real wall maker is going to be unveiled 2020 it automatically builds a solid wall 50 feet high around the Fence with pressure heat and concrete . I could build such a Machine under budget and free labor for helping Muh nation but they wouldn't consider it .... And by they i mean jews

murimutts spent 3 years to build a 100 foot fence

Attached: 1554994000351.jpg (597x418, 44K)

The wall should be concrete, 15 feet thick, and draped in barbed wire. Is it 'cruel' that if i wanted to move to a different country, i'd have to go through a process to become a legal citizen? Is it cruel that i have to submit to a check at customs if i just wanted to vacation to europe? They're white just like me and that's rscist treatment.

Don't act like a college freshman from the suburbs trying to act guilty because she just learned racism is real.

Be mindful and respectful of the world, not patronizing. The world is stacked for white people, regardless if you're doing well at the moment or not. Just be aware of that and don't act like a fool.

That's not everyone and you know it. Quit being a child.

God you shills are seething. Those digits are wasted on you.

Walls work *clap clap clap*. If they didn't, open border fags wouldn't be complaining. Undocumented immigrants are drying up and you tranny shills are SEETHING. How can the blue ripple ever recover?

if it doesnt work then why is it cruel? are monkey bars cruel at the playground? or the rope in gym class? fricken illogical cunts

trying to act guilty? i fucking hate niggers, why are you here?

>>We're gonna demonise you
>>Get over it whitey, it's nothing.

Seriously, just. God I hope you get put against a wall and shot, it's more than you're worth.

Attached: 47684908_2022492887840184_7219870218196090880_n.jpg (960x955, 60K)

Imagine shilling the same obama wall in multiple posts. fuck you, faggot.

>I voted for Trump
Yep, I bet you blue haired life fuckups who voted for a like-minded commie failure posing as Trump voters on the world's foremost Chinese algebra forum aren't gonna vote for Trump again in 2020.

>That's not everyone and you know it
What? How is that a valid answer?

The world isn't stacked for white people you drooling idiot: whites are just better adapted to nature than other breeds of human.

Whites created everything good around you, everything good you've ever experienced. Be grateful you fuck.

That's not the same wall you lying piece of shit tranny.

this. the immigrants will just take another easier route lol

That's not the real wall
Saged, cuck

Problem solved! (Pic related)

Attached: barbwire-stock-picture-936989.jpg (1300x929, 218K)

He jumped down

Attached: 1565892201104.jpg (750x740, 124K)

>>The world is stacked for white people

No numbnuts, the areas that we inhabit is stacked for white people, because our ancestors worked to create a culture and a nation in which their children can thrive. Anywhere else in the world that isn't the first world, which is the majority of white nations, it's definately not stacked in favour of whites. Even Japan, another first world country, isn't stacked in favour of whites. Our own civilizations which are designed for our benefit are under assault, and it is our duty to defend that culture so we can pass it on to our descendents.

That's not it

In before they turn on the electric fence

I'm bored. Sadly, I have to go work now.

I assumed you have a level of critical thinking and reasoning beyond a grade school level. Clearly I was mistaken.

Stop huffing your own farts and move out of your parents' basement.

How is it cruel if they can just climb over it?
Was it difficult or something?

>If you don't agree with Zion Don you're a shill
Mayhap you're the shill

>Ad hom, ad hom, ad hom
>all in place of actual counterargument furthering the discussion
Ok, I win then, good game I guess.

Absolute brain dead shitter 99% of the Mexicans that cross are hard working normies trying to escape poverty.

>Our own civilizations which are designed for our benefit are under assault
No they're not. Literally, go talk to real people. The internet is an awful sample bias. Go exist outside of your comfort zone and speak to people you normally don't.

Exist beyond this circlejerk. Use that ape brain of yours to learn new data and adapt. You're caught in a death spiral, like a bunch of ants.

You didn't learn anything. How can you win something if nothing changed?

Is every day a victory for the status quo for you? How droll.

>being cruel
What, do they expect us to act nice toward criminals? Though that wall does look like absolute shit.

What wall?

Attached: coulter (1).jpg (816x600, 69K)

>You didn't learn anything
Nothing here to learn. What am I supposed to learn? That you're a cunt?
Figured that one out pretty quick. But your faggot ass isn't here to "learn" anything either, don't even try to front, yo.

Still better than spending on niggers.

Imagine being some dumb, shwarmy mexicunt politican, who are all guilty of conspiracy with the drug cartels unless proven otherwise, wanting to make a statement about whats "useless."

The fucking mexican state is useless. Cringe bean world that struggles with basic amenities such as sewage. We wouldnt need a wall if you native mutts could learn to uphold virtues and morality in your societies.

Who else is looking forward to...
Cope & Salt fest 2020

Meanwhile the Hungarian put up an efficient border barrier in a week when they realized they needed one

Let me sum up.
>>Areas of my homeland that were the native british, have been displaced and are now colonies of foreign cultures.
>>These colonies vote in people to change the laws of the native people, to be the laws of the lands they have come from.
>>Constant voting for more handouts, taking wealth from the whites in the form of taxes to give to non whites.
>>More people than our healthcare can manage
>>Laws in place that it is illegal to be verablly abusive to these individuals, but not the other way around
>>Laws in place that these people must be put into jobs to fill diversity quotas, but not the other way around.
>>We are on 30 something found rape gangs on non natives, that were deliberately covered up for 10-30 years depending on the gang.
>>Literal fucking terroist explosions and stabbings
>>My own people not being the mega majority in it's own capital city.

Yes, my civilization is being undermined and is under assault.

I mean if it doesn't work then they should have no problem with it being built, yeah?

127 million people with probably 1-2 million being the actual savages and cause of all the problems the rest suffer because of them giving all Mexicans a bad rap.

clearly this dude and OP knows more than DHS& CBP

but i suppose human trafficking is cool for u?

Attached: 1569054258773.jpg (1024x683, 89K)

hows he getting down?

Keep in mind that
1. That is not even Trump's wall.
2. There will be patrols guarding the wall from people like these retards.

Part of the problem, now add [pic] and you have the perfect iron curtain.
Sure, that one was made to keep people in, but it could just as well have been used to keep people out.

Attached: AccessDenied.jpg (271x186, 8K)

Keep in mind that it’s extremely difficult for poor Mexican people to legitmately obtain a visa to cross legally and when they try 9/10 they get denied by our wonderful country and are forced to go to pieces of human garbage to get help crossing and even then you may get killed by the same pieces of shit because it’s easier to take your money and put a bullet in you.