Anthony fantano hate thread

have i ever told you guys about my absolute hatred of Anthony fantano i hate everything this man is with every fiber of my being, i swear everytime there is anything even mildly right wing here this fuck ugly donkey shit face loser is with some shit to say, he reminds me of a younger brother who didnt get off the tit til he was 12 years old. its like he is so desperate to have that liberal nice guy persona he would literally rape 1000 children just to prove he wasn't ageist, and any time anyone isnt a fucking carbon copy of his beliefs he has to go on a moral crusade to try to destroy someones career, as if he even has the power to impact anything at all, hes a fucking narcissistic loser who has a small following and therfore thinks hes god and if you disagree or even dont agree enough he thinks he can fuck you up how does a swamp donkey like him have such a over inflated ego, and i swear to god hes only dating that sheboon to prove how progressive he is, god what a fucking loser if he got raped by a pack of niggers id laugh, anyway if anyone else hates this piece of shit please partake in this hate thread

Attached: anthony.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzqNHWACuIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Oh it's this thread again

Attached: 1568802323050.jpg (640x853, 63K)

He has basedface

/mu/ here. we fucking hate Fantano.

Attached: pepe shits on fantano.png (1536x2905, 135K)

Who cares besides /mu/

idk what else there is to say really

He looks like he is into diapers or some weird shit like that

the best way to deal with these ecelebs is to just ignore their existence. Talking about them only gives them exposure and a lot of idiots here don't know any better and will check them out.

Attached: 1557009179441.png (1152x948, 567K)

hes dum because hes dum

Brittany Venti is that you?

we see you Paul you seething incel

Also didn’t he back track and tried to save face recently about having Sam on his show?

>and i swear to god hes only dating that sheboon to prove how progressive he is
who is "that sheboon"?

He’ll die in a few days when society falls so no big deal. Remember that, if we get hot with an EMP or solar flare, these people will not last more than a week or two so have some enjoyment in that knowledge!

Attached: 9057C604-02E0-4284-8C93-F6CA58D49663.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

it's no loss if someone checks out fantano. melonhead occasionally stumbles ass backwards into decent music. he's just a repulsive creature

He is a jew, he has extremely low taste in music. Doesn't even listen to baroque, renaissance, medieval music, or classical. He only listens to communist indie rock and nigger electronic metal

>Anthony WishIWasBlackTano the busiest music nerd

Shouldn't you be deepthroating Eilish's cock or someshit? Piss off you're all just as trash.

Attached: 1324235345667.jpg (184x184, 13K)

we've been shit for a while because the jannys gave up on us. but we're still ok.

God, she's fucking ugly.

Attached: 1550934835096.jpg (500x478, 35K)

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qzqNHWACuIo

He has bad taste in music