Why does poland suck so much ass

seriously though

Attached: seriously_though.jpg (1280x800, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/944820/eu-criminals-uk-prisons-cost-british-taxpayer
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1060597/polands-top-10-criminals-on-the-run-in-uk/
thetimes.co.uk/article/1-000-polish-inmates-top-list-of-jailed-foreigners-nlmnl8hc6
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/05/charity-and-police-break-up-uks-largest-modern-slavery-ring
fullfact.org/crime/eu-prisoners
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/16/man-pleads-guilty-to-killing-woman-while-her-husband-listened-on-phone
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/pole-jailed-for-17-years-for-landlord-murder-1972529.html
essexnewsandinvestigations.com/single-post/2019/06/29/EXCLUSIVE-So-many-Polish-criminals-in-UK-are-wanted-back-home-they-are-flown-home-by-the-military
express.co.uk/news/uk/641547/Polish-brothers-deported-UK-blight-picturesque-town-crime
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963368/Romanians-EIGHT-times-likely-jailed-Britons.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/britains-most-wanted-foreign-suspected-criminals-revealed-the-17-murderers-rapists-and-paedophiles-10084191.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2102895/Immigrant-crimewave-warning-Foreign-nationals-accused-QUARTER-crimes-London.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8439117/EU-migrants-commit-500-crimes-a-week-in-UK.html
nbcnews.com/news/world/poland-shopping-mall-stabbing-leaves-1-dead-7-hurt-n812561
thesun.co.uk/news/2291020/more-than-130-polish-criminals-jailed-in-the-uk-should-have-been-deported-in-past-four-years-bungling-officials-admit/
lyricstranslate.com/en/my-polacy-thats-us-poles.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XcQdJyo1B-8
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/exploring-the-association-between-the-2-repeat-allele-of-the-maoa-gene.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16896926
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/maoa-race-and-crime/
popsci.com/can-your-genes-make-you-kill/
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128043329
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5640317/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886912004047
sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/03/060320214854.htm
tremr.com/Duck-Rabbit/african-americans-possess-violence-gene-researchers-find
economist.com/charlemagne/2013/09/03/car-theft-epidemic-at-the-border-with-poland
youtube.com/watch?v=qHqTTSjWBvg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know, maybe it has something to do with being over 50% white

Kek

Today I killed a triple bacon cheeseburger, how does that make you feel mutt?

savage

what u dont like about us u fat bitch?

fpbp

Attached: 1528871733100.jpg (879x514, 327K)

come now DeShawn Enrique Ming Rodriguez Bernstein, that's not a very nice thing to say

Attached: 1539436426524.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

Come here, we are still white.

aww I triggered all the polish faggots, honestly hitler shouldve finished all you fuckers off

Fuck you, literally the greatest country on earth. Been here for a week now
>havent seen a single nigger or arab yet
>girls are hot af
>food is amazing and dirt cheap
America can‘t compete

fpbp

Poland is beautiful, the people are mostly very friendly and the old architecture is just beautiful.

How can mutts ever recover?

fix your country hans or this lil guy will fuck your shit up

Attached: 9442377237.jpg (474x708, 40K)

it's because of wieśniaki

Blessed Poland destroys gay mutt

Poland might be the best country in the world

It is jewish holy land because of 6 million.
They pour whatever it takes into poland to keep it clean for their visits and showcasing.
/thread

really original flag

Attached: 1200px-POL_powiat_sandomierski_COA.svg.png (1200x1408, 108K)

the United States has more kikes than Poland ever did.
you literally pay yearly tithe to your overlord Israel
it is literally illegal to criticize Israel
both of your parties (muh democracy btw) suck Israeli cock every chance they get
your "culture" is in the hands of jews
Israel is considered your "greatest ally"

pathetic attempt at a shitpost

Go to gulag 10 years

Does it?
Seems fine to me.

You guys are proof muh white superiority is a meme.

Based thread

Attached: 1567772047659.jpg (551x800, 36K)

Attached: 1566501266380.jpg (720x967, 364K)

Poland 1939 3.5 million jews.
Nearly 20% of the population.
No other country except Israel had such large Jewish population.

Attached: 1420780470691.jpg (600x800, 60K)

And how did we get to such a high number my dear krautoid?
>GERMAN born Russian Tsarina Catherine II implemented the Pale of Settlement in polish lands, artificially inflating the number of kikes living there by thousands of percent.
As usual, its you fucking forest niggers who ruin shit
BONUS FACT:
>Ashenazi, aka the most vile kind of kikes, literally translates to "german jew"
get fucked

Attached: 1526140317544.jpg (1107x800, 107K)

Well, finally some decent Polish bantz for a change. Nice, fpbp.

Attached: 1553618545237.gif (480x360, 1.96M)

fuck off country people make you food citycuck

Out of "nearly 1,400...serious offenders including violent thugs and sex offenders serving sentences of more than four years", STAGGERING 911 were POLES: express.co.uk/news/politics/944820/eu-criminals-uk-prisons-cost-british-taxpayer

"Poland's TOP 10 Criminals On The Run In UK": thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1060597/polands-top-10-criminals-on-the-run-in-uk/

In UK, "1,000 POLISH Inmates TOP List Of JAILED FOREIGNERS.": thetimes.co.uk/article/1-000-polish-inmates-top-list-of-jailed-foreigners-nlmnl8hc6

"The largest-ever modern slavery ring uncovered in the UK has been broken up after a three-year investigation into its activities. Some of its 400 victims worked for as little as 50p a day. Their labour earned millions for members of a criminal gang led by a POLISH CRIMINAL FAMILY, which preyed on the homeless, ex-prisoners and alcoholics from POLAND.":
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/05/charity-and-police-break-up-uks-largest-modern-slavery-ring

POLES TOP the list of CRIMINALS in European Union."Among the EU PRISON POPULATION, the MOST COMMON nationalities in December 2017 were POLISH.": fullfact.org/crime/eu-prisoners

"A man has pleaded GUILTY to STABBING a mother to death…Nicola Cross was killed by a POLISH car mechanic, Marcin Porczynski".:
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/16/man-pleads-guilty-to-killing-woman-while-her-husband-listened-on-phone

"A POLISH man who STABBED…83 times in a "BRUTAL MURDER"…with such force that one wound penetrated his victim's skull…":
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/pole-jailed-for-17-years-for-landlord-murder-1972529.html

Attached: EU Prisoners By Nationality - POLES ARE TOP CRIMINALS.png (550x605, 26K)

"So many POLISH CRIMINALS in UK are wanted back home... they are flown home by the military..."

"POLAND is using military aircraft to fly WANTED CRIMINALS back home from the UK because of the huge numbers of its fugitives hiding over here..."

"...POLES make up the BIGGEST PERCENTAGE of overseas CRIMINALS who face extradition from the UK for an array of offences..."

essexnewsandinvestigations.com/single-post/2019/06/29/EXCLUSIVE-So-many-Polish-criminals-in-UK-are-wanted-back-home-they-are-flown-home-by-the-military

"...been causing HAVOC in Harrogate. Their presence in Harrogate had a CORROSIVE EFFECT in the town centre and THEIR REMOVAL from the country has LED to an INSTANT IMPROVEMENT in the overall situation..."

"These two individuals have BLIGHTED the local community with their CRIMINAL behaviour..."

express.co.uk/news/uk/641547/Polish-brothers-deported-UK-blight-picturesque-town-crime

Imagine how extremely criminal they had to be and how many crimes they had to commit to have such a profound effect on the entire town - just 2 poles.

During 6 months period of time between 2013 and 2014, out of all countries of origin of criminals who committed crimes in UK: "...POLAND tops the league for VIOLENCE..."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963368/Romanians-EIGHT-times-likely-jailed-Britons.html

Out of 17 most wanted criminals in UK in 2015 for "rapes, murders and pedophilia", 8 were POLES:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/britains-most-wanted-foreign-suspected-criminals-revealed-the-17-murderers-rapists-and-paedophiles-10084191.html

Attached: Poles Are Violent Criminals.jpg (634x519, 136K)

"...POLISH burglar was jailed...for the MURDER of an elderly couple in their home – just one week after he arrived in the UK..."

"...Ireneusz Bartnowski, 22, STABBED and battered TO DEATH...Guiseppe and Caterina Massaro...", "He lay in wait in their bedroom and ATTACKED them with a KNIFE and a HAMMER..."

"Seven of the top ten offender nationalities were European. POLAND came TOP with 4,742 alleged OFFENDERS...":

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2102895/Immigrant-crimewave-warning-Foreign-nationals-accused-QUARTER-crimes-London.html

"...More than 54,000...have been convicted of crimes — including murder — in the past two years...POLES ARE THE WORST OFFENDERS..."

"...the case of Piotr Zasada, 33, a POLE who received a life sentence for MURDER in October after he STABBED his ex-girlfriend Katarzyna Ryba and threw her out of a second-floor window...":

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8439117/EU-migrants-commit-500-crimes-a-week-in-UK.html

"…POLISH man, STABBED people…":
nbcnews.com/news/world/poland-shopping-mall-stabbing-leaves-1-dead-7-hurt-n812561

thesun.co.uk/news/2291020/more-than-130-polish-criminals-jailed-in-the-uk-should-have-been-deported-in-past-four-years-bungling-officials-admit/

Attached: Friendly Polish People.jpg (468x234, 49K)

Attached: 1554434200369.jpg (434x532, 20K)

Walmartican BTFO'd

Poland is a third-world country. Poles being poles and Poland being an ethnostate is more than enough to bring Poland to the state of degeneracy it is in now. After Jewish population left this backwards and rotting "country" and after purges of native intelligentsia, now all that's left is what Trotsky called "white negroes", his dream has been accomplished, not in Russia, but Poland.

All you need to know about Poland and poles, here in polish guy's own words:

lyricstranslate.com/en/my-polacy-thats-us-poles.html

youtube.com/watch?v=XcQdJyo1B-8

Here is just a little taste for you:

"Not many like us, most hate us
All are afraid of us, especially the Jews
The Pole will rob you, The Pole will get you
The Pole won't let go, only the Russians are worse
Here we have a Mexico that you never even dreamed of
Believe it's the third world here but I like my trash"

"There is no order, no composition
Even no trace of this.
There is chaos here, so you better sharpen your teeth
If you do not want to go down (you go down)
Poland for the Poles, for scams and bastards."

"This is my burrow, I am a Pole and I've got a baseball bat,
Just in case something doesn't suit me.
Hey, we don't want any pedophiles or gays where we live
It bothers me, better run away.
In my hatred also atheists, satanists
You can die in the Gulag camp"

"Fists up, we will always make it,
If not with the law, I'll take the left side.
There's also a war, who is cheating is doing well
I buy for less and sell for more, to be able to drink vodka.
Because we swigg a lot, after all drinking is not a sin
There's vodka, small strong Polish beer "Lech", too!"

Poland is currently populated by degenerates and situation will only get worse, mostly because of their gene-pool.

Attached: Typical Poles.jpg (400x533, 43K)

>A POLISH man who STABBED…83 times in a "BRUTAL MURDER"…with such force that one wound penetrated his victim's skull…

chad polak vs virgin bong

Poles are extremely violent criminals, they are topping statistics, especially for violence. The explanation for Polish criminal behaviour is most likely the "criminal" gene, 2-repeat-allele of MAOA has been found to be responsible for significantly increased chances of engaging in shooting and stabbing behaviour:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/exploring-the-association-between-the-2-repeat-allele-of-the-maoa-gene.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16896926
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/maoa-race-and-crime/
popsci.com/can-your-genes-make-you-kill/
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128043329
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5640317/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886912004047
sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/03/060320214854.htm
tremr.com/Duck-Rabbit/african-americans-possess-violence-gene-researchers-find

Even Germany, a polish neighbour hates poles and sees them as criminals:

"...THEFTS have INCREASED dramatically since POLAND joined Schengen. In the past some 50 cars were STOLEN here each year. Now it's 350..."," Brandenburg leaders have lately woken up to the car-theft epidemic..." ,"...POLISH gangs STEALING German cars is nothing new...": economist.com/charlemagne/2013/09/03/car-theft-epidemic-at-the-border-with-poland

Attached: Just Average Friendly Polish People.jpg (750x530, 105K)

>imagine being so butthurt you have to post the same shit over and over again in every single thread of this sort

Attached: 1553277899061.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Attached: 1556439754336.jpg (480x415, 240K)

Aww, amerimutt got triggered. Really, diabetes should finish y'all borgars

>implying it is not a decent country

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID
Saged and hidden

96.7 percent white

Attached: NfYyHRi.png (712x245, 21K)

nice and? now poland has less than 10 k jews and germany has more than 200k

>Imagine suffering from such an extreme case of cognitive dissonance, that you try to come up with every other explanation (in this case attempting to attack the messenger, not even the message itself) except the obvious one supported by facts, truth and reality - poles are violent criminals, as evidenced here:
>"Not many like us, most hate us
>All are afraid of us, especially the Jews
>The Pole will rob you, The Pole will get you
>The Pole won't let go, only the Russians are worse
>Here we have a Mexico that you never even dreamed of
>Believe it's the third world here but I like my trash"
>"There is no order, no composition
>Even no trace of this.
>There is chaos here, so you better sharpen your teeth
>If you do not want to go down (you go down)
>Poland for the Poles, for scams and bastards."

That's very good summary for poles and Poland.

Attached: Cognitive Dissonance.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Geographical doom. Imagine being locked between Sauron and Saruman.

Fpbp, never expected a solid polish bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=qHqTTSjWBvg

Better question is why does OP suck so much cock?