Changing our tone

Hey everyone, it's the Lucario Fag again.

For years before and after trump became president, I've learned a lot.
And I want to help. A few days ago a former jewish elite spilled secrets on what they fear the most.

And as a fag and ex-normie, I think I can understand them too and bring them to our side.

For starters, we need to be more understanding before rushing to conclusions, I understand the more religous anons may not like this, but remember, we're going to be judged by the big man and his acquaintances one day, so why let it be your problem? Plus, didn't jesus die for our sins already?

Understanding more how LGBTQ people and communities think will give us a better idea on how they operate and veiw things, perhaps we can save them from further degeneracy if they come to our side, and yes that includes different races like spics and niggers too, we need to stop jumping to conclusions that every single one of them are unintelligent or evil, there are some of them that are and can still be enlightened, this includes jews as well, given that our inside man is a former jewish elite. In other words, don't judge a book by it's cover, read it.

However if there's one thing we need to do, is make the laws respected, valued and enforced again, making law enforcement like police welcome and respected would bring back some more stability to society as well.

If we do not adapt, we will look more like loons to the normies as much as or possibly even more frightening than the insanity on the alt-left!
Election day is coming. We barely got Trump in on his first term. We need to adapt, while the slippery slope is real, we can stop it slipping down any further. In the meantime I'll stick around and spread the word, you may have more allies than you realize, anons!

Attached: 5d7995e3eb977059161d0f850c74eebf.jpg (350x350, 15K)

Too long didnt read

Well fuck.

>merican
>human

Attached: 1562411039843.png (335x390, 10K)

>Understanding more how LGBTQ people and communities think will give us a better idea on how they operate and veiw things, perhaps we can save them from further degeneracy if they come to our side, and yes that includes different races like spics and niggers too, we need to stop jumping to conclusions that every single one of them are unintelligent or evil, there are some of them that are and can still be enlightened, this includes jews as well, given that our inside man is a former jewish elite. In other words, don't judge a book by it's cover, read it.

nope, everyone in those groups gets the gas. just the way it has to be, luc.

think about it this way: if we said any of the things we say here every day irl, we'd be fired, jailed, harassed, assaulted, ruined, CANCELLED. by who? well, niggers, spics, jews, and fags, of course.

what's going to happen when they get *even* more power? you think it'll be better? what's going to happen when hispanics are 30% of america? they went from 3% to 18% in 60 years. in another 50 years they'll be higher than whites. what then?

the easiest way to win is simply get rid of them. you'll never convince me there's a better way. you won't win them over. even the most based fag will burn you when it comes time to choice sides. they are fucking fags, afterall.

You have a great attitude, don't quit.

how's the weather in Israel?

>Yes, adapt to more moderate positions, got

Talk to your elite friends about how they want white people slaughtered in the streets. That and the satanic child rape are the main problems.

Then we're scaring the normies, eventually it will be a losing battle if we don't adapt.

It won't work because they're brainwashed through breadtube vids.

Those kind of people need to be exposed.

You don't know until you try.

Are you a doomer or a clown? To me it sounds like clown world was a meme made by the elite jews in a attempt to give up or stop trying.

I'm trying atm. I know some based ones too who are higher up

Attached: 1485809665598.jpg (680x383, 25K)

>Name/char fagging
No nig gtfo

>We can save fags from degeneracy
Which ones the pedophiles or the pedo enablers?

>Save different races like spics and nigs too
By save if you mean send back to Africa/Mexico followed by an absolute boycott and trade ban on their regions for at least 5 centuries then yes. The ones who want to help the whites can lead them back and take rule over there.

>We can save Jews and help them
You should help yourself to a healthy dose of hot buckshot

>Welcome the police
Not really, the ones who defect in the coming bugaloo will be at an arms reach. Boot lickers are going to be the first to die or wind up in jail when they start kicking in doors to take our weapons.

>Help Trump
Why so I can give more money to Israel? Truth is the election was always rigged. Every single person in the election is a Jewish puppet, your best bet is for non candidates like Pat Little, Tucker Carlson, and John McAfee.

Attached: GetALoadOfThisSociety.jpg (665x692, 66K)

>Thinking you can convince normies en masse

Attached: LemmingsByWilliamPierce.png (1468x7317, 792K)

Faggot's got a point here. Might want to stop just assuming Trump is going to win 2020 and everything is all gravy.

Except for the Jews. They get the gas.

The pedophiles are also our problem as they were your's in the churches, they need to be exposed and brought to justice before they do more harm.

As for sending people back to those regions, I believe force will only be necessary if they are here illegally and or not born in this country.

If there are no good cops left, there will none to counter the crooked ones if that day comes.

Voting for trump won't allow more radical dictator-esque changes. we don't need to fight or help Israel, rather we need to expose them. If you ask me, we should redpill like ilhan omar, she is aware of the manipulation of the US Military by Israel, if we no longer attack the middle east they wont attack us, same thing vice versa. She could be key in warning Trump...or finding his successor after his second term.

>Pedos in church
I'm not a follower of any form of christian teaching, but I agree. Usually it's just jewish influence but it includes the Pope.

>Force will only be necessary if they are illegal or not born here
No, all of them go back. Maybe a few war heroes who happen to be non white can stay in tiny segregated areas but no the rest go back.

>If there are none left none will be there to counter the crooked ones
We might have some guys in their who are lowkey on our side but don't count on it. Cops who don't follow orders will be replaced by those who will.

>We don't need more war Omar is right
Okay? Voting for Trump period is voting for a jewish puppet. This election is a sham it doesn't matter who wins. His second term will be even shittier than his first if he even gets it. Trump has failed and backstabbed us, but that should be expected from a poisoned olive branch.

And force will be used, after of course we ask nicely

You need to try. Imagine if we had more spics, niggers and fags on our side...obviously they aren't too keen on those people having opposing views, look at Kayne West, Candace Owens and Milo Yiannopoulos. The Left-Wing Media puppets of the Jewish elite go ballistic and desperately try to convince people that they are not Gay or Black.

Imagine if there was more of them...

Don't you hate yourself for being a homosexual? (Serious question, not trying to kid you)

>Guys if we have BASED MINORITIES WE'LL WIN BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BE COUNTERED

2020 and the coming bugaloo is going to be rough for you bud

Attached: BASEDBLACKGUY.png (1146x643, 910K)

I think we should stop with the Gas Jokes, it also scares the normies and we don't need to repeat adolf hitler's failed ideologies and practices.

However, nobody is stopping you.

Just so you know, any attempts at parading minorities around as proof to seem not racist is doesn't work in the modern age, and why should we? Race is a real thing, and race realism is the first step in understanding this.

dont waste your time here OP, everyone here is baiting, insane, or a paid shill.
You could count with your hand fingers the people who actually cares about politics here.

Gay

Attached: 3BBAFE8B-CACF-4924-A80E-A18C966F690B.jpg (565x565, 41K)

Intresting find on the pope.

As for sending them back either way, that too will scare the normies and they will favor the left's smoke and mirrors. Criminals and illegal immigrants should face jail time or deportation. It's not worth the trouble.

While they may get replaced, we also have to ensure the law is enforced or not manipulated by the leftist puppets of the Jewish elite, hence why for now, Trump is our best option compared to his opponents. And remember, this is his second term in office, after four years, someone else can run and it could be us...or we could make them aware of the corruption caused by the Jewish Elite.

Literally who?
>and as a fag
Kys

There are days, but I've realized who I am and I can't change it, I've come to terms with it.

All Jews die.
/Thread

Lol but you can though.
It’s not biological, it’s entirely your fault

So you've resigned to being a degenerate faggot for all eternity?

>That too will scare the normies
So what? When we have the power to do that their feelings on the subject won't matter. All of them should be deported, and why would I want to keep illegals in my own jails? All of them go back, operating based off the fear of the masses who will fight to stay as goy cattle is ridiculous.

>We have to make sure it's not enforced and manipulated so vote for Trump so he can enact more red flag laws
Like taking the guns first then talking about it? Oh yeah what a great choice. I love his red flag laws, I love living in a red flag state where any antifa autist who doxes me can get my shit taken.

>After 4 more years who knows blah blah blah speculation
Idealism is a wonderful idea but when it's done like this I just can't help but think that Stalin had a point in gulaging all the idealists

No, I'm serious. It will benefit everyone, rather than causing crime and being unintelligent (according to various studies), they will favor knowledge and success, especially with good role models.

I don't think coloureds can ever be our allies with their inability to comprehend cognitive processes we take for granted.

Attached: 1568512990786.jpg (768x576, 48K)

>It will benefit everyone if we cater and bend over backwards to niggers, fags, and jews according to unsourced studies I just pulled out my ass
Like all the "good role models" who ended being degenerate junkies and faggots? Like Milo who's millions in debt but just so happened to buy a mansion in Lebanon NJ and then begs for money online. Or Lauren Southern who's movie about the South African massacres flopped and she showed it from a centrist view point instead of the actual one of the farmers. We spent years pandering to them and look how badly it failed

Interesting, this is why I operate offline too, I can go to these college campuses, pride parades and whatnot, then question, ask and talk to these people on why they have these views, I have actually applied this approach in the past, and it seems to have a positive effect if done right and politely.

Imagine if you were imprisoned for something small or framed for a crime you didn't commit. Should we deport you too if you were born in this country? This why a right to a fair trial exists.

Plus, idealism can happen if you put your mind to it. You just have to try.

You never know what kind of people they can be in reality either. Again, if you don't try or try to adapt and turn the tactics used by the Jewish elite against them, then your just basically lying down and Surrendering.

Just kill all the Jews and send the niggers back to Africa.

>Imagine if you were imprisoned for this or that
Why are you looking at it like that? This country was founded and built by Europeans of various stocks. This is not their land, they are over extended guests who need to leave.

>Right to a fair trial
Like the trial in the Kate Steinle protest where the jury was let out the back door after the case was dropped and they all were laughing. Yeah I'm sure a peer of mexicans will totally send their own kind back.

>Idealism is good when you make ideas with it
Your ideas are retarded. That's the problem, idealism is a tool, a calculator. What you input is what you'll get, it doesn't do the work for you.

>Okay but this one fag isn't fucking little boys so all fags are okay bro
Look it's the NoLax fallacy.

>If we don't allow jewish elements and agents into our ranks we'll lose
Is this bait? Am I chomping on bait here?

Attached: NoLax.png (640x480, 34K)

*Kate Steinle Incident

What if the ones who were born in this country or came here legally didn't want to?

Africa is also full of danger, poverty and disease, so not all of them will be keen on that unless we helped Africa become more stable, would it be worth it to stabilize another country and the trouble of scaring the normies and giving the corrupt media a actual valid point to their claims?

>What if the ones who were born in this country or came here legally didn't want to?
Who gives a fuck what they want? Send them back.

>Booohooo we need to give more money to Africa
After 8 marshall plans, countless pre built countries, and trillions in foreign aid and service it's still a shit hole full of resources. I think if we're not going full ethnic cleansing (debatable) we're going to reduce the population down to a few thousand before they overbreed humanity

Attached: AfricanAid.png (394x484, 48K)

That joke of a trial is why the law needs to be enforced and respected again.

And while the Europeans who built this country overstayed their welcome, they had decents, people like us, who were born in this country. Plus, you are forgetting the slave labor used to build this land.

And really? Remember, there were ideals that made this country what it is, good and bad.

No, I'm serious, would it be worth fighting every single jew, nigger, faggot and spic in the end, rather than the elites and the ones who are the problem?

We had a system that used to work.

Interesting. I knew they had received resources and aid from us, but not this much...which brings me to another point, would it be worth it to overthrow their governments? Plus there are some diseases that still have no cure.

Plus, Adolf Hitler tried the whole ethnic cleansing thing...he failed miserably and society hated him, as well they should.

>That joke of a trial is why we need the laws to be enforced and respected
Not in this society. The bridge between police and the people is too wide with the current jewish and black agitators as well as wide spread corruption in the police departments.

>The Europeans who built this overstayed their welcome
What welcome? The were raided and attacked by indians, only when they began setting up a foothold and became a growing power did the Indians, and mainly smaller tribes, getting brutally murdered by other tribes, came and begged for help. The Europeans who made this country did not overstay a welcome, they created one.

>Boohoo slave labor
Slavery was the greatest thing to happen to them, sure it may have sucked then, but compared to continue being starving wretches in Africa eating each other and tribal dancing around tribal fires fucked up on plants they don't understand. The slaves should never have came here but they should've been sent back after the civil war.

>There are ideals that made this country good and bad
A good ideal that made this country was the 1791 proclamation which established only white men of good faith can emigrate. And yes that included family.

>No I'm serious if we get the puppets to join us they totally won't bring us down with them, subvert us, or backstab us
We had nothing, it only worked then because they were not used to the shock of hearing other opinions, now it's all drawn out, all the BASED MINORITES turned out to be a bunch of degenerates, liars, theives, Jews, attention whores, actual whores, and con artists

Attached: BASEDNIGGER.gif (800x371, 87K)

Then with that in mind, would you feel comfortable being sent back to Europe?

Imagine if it were you in their place.

>No, I'm serious, would it be worth fighting every single jew, nigger, faggot and spic in the end, rather than the elites and the ones who are the problem?
>We had a system that used to work.
>I think we should stop with the Gas Jokes, it also scares the normies and we don't need to repeat adolf hitler's failed ideologies and practices.
>However, nobody is stopping you.
Holy fucking blue pilled pilpul, is this your first day in from r*ddit, faggot?

>Would it be worth it to overthrow their governments
They have none. what few they have are concentrated in the cities except maybe a couple still being used as FOBs for special operations like Nigeria who get better weapons than dusty AKs. Overthrowing them would be pointless flooding them with African American refugees would break their system and create a new faction.

>Muh Adolf Hitler was evil he tried killing people
When you've been thrown out of over 300 civilizations at a certain point you're the problem. He threw them out of Germany and tried deporting them to Palestine in the Havaraa agreement but then the war kicked off.

Attached: JewishExpulsionThroughoutTime.jpg (432x4096, 675K)

Not even remotely related to the, our ancestors built this country and the niggers, spics, and degenerates want to take over without having contributed shit

can't read

>Muh Indians were here first
Not the current ones alive, they came in waves and they didn't create an America

Attached: go-back-to-where-you-came-from-comic1.png (1000x1000, 100K)

reeee try now

Attached: JewishExpulsionThroughoutTime.png (1162x9616, 1.04M)

So you just give up rather than making any attempt to do so in repairing or building that bridge.

While the Indians who committed those crimes were indeed in the wrong, we are living in completely different times where they do not see it as a issue. Plus if you call being whipped, killed in barbaric fashions and being shoved into a small enclosed room with no bathrooms is a huge advantage over freedom, then I'd seek help if I were you.

I used to have little to no faith in humanity until that insider came. While there will be people who will betray you, there are people who do care about you.

This exactly what I'm talking about.

Is it worth the headache?

Yes. But if they or their descendants are willing to turn over a new leaf or wanting a second chance, would it be wrong to co-exist?

Again, is it worth it?

>Repair or build the bridge
Reactionary ideals have lost. There is no voting, no protesting, nothing through conventional government and legalist ways can we regain control. No

>The Indians don't see it as an issue
Yes they do, they bicker and fight with each other over it and guilt trip whitey into giving more money

>IF you think slavery was good you need help
Compared to being starving wretches in Africa. Eh it sucked but their descendants lived lives their ancestors never got. And look how they thank us, rioting and burning our cities. Raping and looting and making police work even harder by agitating for criminals.

>There are people who care about you
That isn't even an argument as to why I should allow Jewish influences, puppets, and other agents into my ranks? Because a few nice ones woop de doo. They can form their own groups and fight the Jews on their own term if they understand they're going directly back to their ethnic and racial homelands

Attached: SmuggieThisOneDinduNuffin.png (657x425, 24K)

Yes

Attached: ThankGodWeSavedTheWestFromHitler.jpg (537x761, 91K)

I'm disappointed, but not surprised.

It's hard to find a reason to restore your faith in humanity.

For those who do still have their's or who aren't so hard headed, I suggest giving it a try or give me the benefit of the doubt.

yea I got half way through.
also yiff in hell.

got a tldr?

You're still a blue pilled. You're going to suffer hard in the coming years if you think approaching it with a Boomer 2016 mentality

Attached: NationalSocialism.jpg (1000x1500, 278K)

I can't read this all. I have poor reading comprehension and 80 IQ.

Can you rephrase and make it shorter?

Just try talking calmly and politely with people with opposing views and try to see both sides of the story.

Non whites and race traitors will be deported

>And as a fag
You lose.

My ancestors helped build this country.

Jews can not ally with us unless you want the same shit to happen again as it happened in Rome, Germany, and now the world.

Also this

Exactly.

Jesus, how were you people with radical ideologies even raised? It makes my head hurt.

Fuck off furfag no one's reading your blog post

Well not everyone that comes here is a full on Natsoc.

Then we judge every book by it's cover and repeat a failed practice.

The holocaust, the crusades, they both failed and are looked back as the darkest days in history.

There should be a yiff in hell here, am I missing something?

Attached: 08e33ae46b2750075d61b1040550e6e7.jpg (236x281, 10K)

I was raised to protect my people, their resources and defend off invaders. I was also raised to protect my rights and kill all traitors.

Might makes Right Brother!

The only reason the Holocaust failed, if you believe in it, is that they failed to kill all of the Jews.

And what happens when we let the jews in as we have done time and time again? If you need an example, just look at the state of our country. The jews are our misfortune user.

Then we don't let them.

Ok, you definitely love your country and it's laws...I just think you need some sort of chill pill though...

You're blue pilledness distracted us from that although someone posted it earlier

Attached: YiffInHell.jpg (228x221, 12K)

Ok, much better. Thank you.

Attached: 20190419_113903.jpg (639x441, 139K)

>I understand the more religous anons may not like this, but remember, we're going to be judged by the big man and his acquaintances one day, so why let it be your problem? Plus, didn't jesus die for our sins already?
Please, spare me your booger-sized knowledge on the matter.
Jesus said to leave the heavenly judgement to God and the earthly judgement to us (give to Ceasar what is Ceasar's). So I'm gonna "judge" your degenerate lifestyle all I want.
Plus, if I want to be a righteous man that puts forth the word of God without fear, then I will proclaim what is sinful and what is not till the day I die.
Jesus died for our sins, that doesn't mean that we are free of sin, in fact we are born sinners, which we get rid of by getting baptized, but that still doesn't get rid of temptation to sin which is something that we must fight against, everyday.

I am chill. I'm just bored and tired of all the bullshit.

Attached: ThisNigger.jpg (639x639, 44K)

Who's we? And it's been a while since a faggot made the "let's be moderates" thread.

The Jewish Elites.

This is getting painful now.

You and me both.

What fucking happened to when we just didn't give a shit on the outside?

>then we don't let them
Whose the we part not the them part faggot.

Strong horse, weak horse. If they're scared of us, they'll follow us.

Intelligence and criminality are genetic. You can't fix a nigger.

Attached: being sexy is hard.jpg (1115x750, 459K)

Fairly based. Ya everyone on here has to stop Nazi larping if you wanna get anything done. Hitler was financed by the Zionist btw.