Why do boomers love rice so much?

Why do boomers love rice so much?

Attached: 1568941920505.jpg (1200x900, 633K)

because they're greedy assholes who like to consume a large quantity of things

Carb poison. Elevates insulin. Not for white people.

Slide thread

Sage

boomer detected
A better question
Why do boomers eat so much?

cheap and high calorie

I'll tell you something that obese and unhealthy people are eating, and it's not rice

Im not a boomer tho

>white rice
bleached of all nutrients (aka empty calories)

It's good tho

We are noodle folk.

White rice and onions sauce is fucking good and its basically free food

that sounds gross

I like riced cauliflower

It tastes like literal nothing.

Are you telling me that I'm genetically better at digesting this shit than you?

based anti carb user

you should only eat carbs if you expend a great deal of energy per day. most americans barely get off their ass

White rice is redpilled and based. Easy to get. Cheap. Nutritious. Can literally put that shit wit anything and make quick and easy meals. Ur a cunt if you don't like white rice basically. Cunt faggot kys.

Attached: ihc4hu6wdyv21.png (732x1155, 772K)

I used to eat a lot of rice because it's cheap, fills me and it's easy to prepare. Since recent threads about how bad sugar is, and rice was included, I decided to quit it for broccoli rice (it's just broccoli but cut into very small pieces so it looks like rice) but with a whole broccoli I get half a plate at best... What would be a good replacement for it considering I don't have access to meat until the weekend?
I mean something cheap, easy to store and prepare.

Beans. The food you are looking for is beans.

Attached: e5a.jpg (1360x3024, 703K)

What? Rice? I thought it was (((Hamburger Helper))) that boomers ate and that's why most of them are obese?

bugs

You don’t know how to cook it then. Add some salt and vegetable oil and make it in a rice cooker

I thought beans and legumes were bad too because of the lectins and Phytic Acid (which can prevent mineral absorption.

it makes me feel good

slide thread

it's not nutritious whatsoever

cute

Seeded bread are the only carbs I consume. A small amount isn't too bad.

Since when do boomers like rice? Slide, but at least this one was so stupid I half smiled.

mods ignoring slide threads as usual

what. the fuck. someone actually posted that much shit about beans?

fuck. that's as annoying as Greta