Germany and homosexuality

Why does a strong underground homosexual culture always form in germany of all places?
During weimar it happened, and after the end of ww2 it happened again with extremely accelerated growth through underground dance music clubs.
Same thing in the netherlands.
Say what you want about sweden, norway, france etc but "homosexuality" isn't the first thing that comes to mind when you think about the problems those countries have.

Attached: 1567553043707.jpg (380x380, 43K)

>it happened again with extremely accelerated growth through underground dance music clubs.

Look up Berghain, sick shit

Bump

Yeah memes aside I've never seen one of these gay bars that pop up in american pop culture from time to time here IRL. I guess there's some in the capital?

I know two lesbians but they own a farmhouse on the countryside and own both guns and animals.

>I know two lesbians
disgusting

Pagans

Nah, they're less cucked than most people I know. They know where I stand politically.

I think a culture that places a lot of importance in honor has a chance to go all weird when it loses a war, injuring its national pride. It happened with japan too. I think it may take the form of either self loathing and debasement or rage depending on the person.

aryans are faggots

it is not the homosexuality per se the average german is attracted to,but the poopar
>and its product.
they are scat crazy, and the gender, race, or even species that produces their desired brown gold is irrelevant.
what the German wants is poop.

HNNNNNGGGGGG OHHHH FUCKKKK BIG OL TITTIES AND A GUN IN THE SNOW LOOK AT THOSE MILKERS I THINK... OH FUCK... I THINK I'MMM COOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGG AGAIIIIIINNNNNNN

Bump

Bump

What is wrong with homosexuality? Love is love. Just let it happen.

>they are scat crazy, and the gender, race, or even species that produces their desired brown gold is irrelevant.
what the German wants is poop.

Nah,this is a bit of a meme. It's no worse than elsewhere, really. And the gays all congregate in places like Berlin and Cologne, so those cities are bound to be a lot more degenerate than other areas.

Yeah, I started to watch this TV show called Counterpart, which is set in Germany, and in the first thing they show is faggots going at it in a nightclub. I didn't bother continuing to watch the episode.

So long as a civilization can collapse, there will be homosexuality. That is why you find it everywhere. Citing Wiemar for German habits is a pretty dumb argument.

If you weren't an incel you'd know there is no such thing as a "lesbian" truly, they'll always secretly want dick.

Oh, right! So now I guess we are gonna pretend Germany is the only place that practiced paganism in Europe. Let's just completely ignore that Hellenistic Polytheism was practiced from the UK to Russia?
Fucking Christ-cuck, and your extremely ignorant attack of a foreign religion. Keep sucking Schlomos cock though faggot.

Damn that nose curve tho. In all seriousness its degenerate. Fuck off kike.

the only acceptable post ITT

Would you bang this?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (1656x1242, 489K)

because we are the only decent people left and thus these thing cant form in the open, thus underground

Pretty bad cope tbqh

It's not an argument, it's an observation, germany is simply the gayest place in europe, if not the world

dont, the berghain is literal soddom and ghomorra.

Were no more gay than any other western euro country what are you on about ?

(which basically means VERY gay so theres that)

Does fapping to pic rel make me gay?

Attached: avOVXGX_700b.jpg (640x640, 79K)