You are the king of Sweden in 1700...

You are the king of Sweden in 1700. What do you do to prevent Sweden from being destroyed by multiculturalism and leftism?
Hardmode: you actually have to try, so no ebin memes about destroying it or something

Attached: Holy_Roman_Empire_2.0.png (1802x2213, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUGf7BtcvaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What do you do to prevent Sweden from being destroyed by multiculturalism and leftism?
Genocide all snowniggers for starters

Attached: kang evolution.jpg (706x657, 130K)

go back to catholicism.

>Greek reading comprehension

What does this fix except make them more iliterate

>Swede not getting it

Marry and have as many children as fast as possible so in the case I get a piece of grapeshot to the temple while in the field, at least there's an heir to the throne.

kill the jews?

Read the OP
Yes your maymay is very cool and funny, poopoopoopisspoolos.

no jews in power or media

Wait until WW2, join the war on the side of the Allies, get rekt by Germany, let Hitler and his boys do their... y'know... thing

1700 is too late already.

>universal literacy
>good

We would wreck hitler

Dont launch the russian campaign and stay on the defensive

Your police cant even fight arabs let alone the fukin german army. Swedes arr a degenerate sub race that needs to bite the dust.

>try to keep a good relationship with russia
>try really hard
>if all goes well expand into denmark and norway
>keep going south into germany while using danes, norwegians and finns as cannon fodder
>try to keep russians and poles at bay while subjugating the baltic
>finance some colonies in america like all the big boi countries
It's that easy.

Surely you would go to africa knowing what we know know about how rich it is with diamonds and gold.

From white people to turkish peasants.

Attached: 1561559148721.jpg (813x1161, 675K)

Stfu you ugly subhuman nigger-anglo you anglo-kikes are the reason why the world is shit today!

>while subjugating the baltic
btw, the man who fucked up Malmö with mudslimes was of Estonian origin.

Import zealots and crusaders from Vatican and brainwash people into believing Catholicism especially girls

Attached: F56BD8FC-2D20-4571-96F2-23A013262CC0.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

don't free the r*ssians at narva in 1703 and march straight into moscow, after that swing back into poland instead of going poland first and losing at poltava

1700*

convert to catholicism

stfu pastanigger
youtube.com/watch?v=cUGf7BtcvaI
this is the last thing many c*tholics heard in the fields of germany some four hundred years ago

Kill all n*Rdoids and then mass suicide

>OP
>Don't post things in my thread that I disagree with

Attached: 1566144642334.png (300x300, 102K)

>What do you do to prevent Sweden from being destroyed by multiculturalism and leftism
I immediately give Jämtland and Härje to the Norwegians and the rest to Denmark.

>What??? You tell me NOT to post my meme of a swedish dude holding a big black cock and wiping his forehead with it???? HOW DARE YOU!!!

They are swedish provinces, with no seccession movements relevant.