DUDE CLONAZEPAM LMAO

So this guy was just popping narcotics and spouting schizo-tier pop. psychology?

Attached: RiseJP-7.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

You didn't already realise? Individualism is literally a mental disorder, the people who support it are jews or unhinged

Attached: the-left-cant-meme-the-right-cant-clean-rts-at-34535556.png (500x532, 121K)

Look at how the media is treating him being a drug addict, that's how you know he's a jewish plant. Remember to donate to patreon.

benzodiazepines are well-known for their tendency to greatly lower inhibitions

i ate a bunch of these and got a hellacious DUI
i don't remember where i was going. i don't even remember that morning
my room is clean and my penis is clean
i don't even know where i got them. never, ever use this drug

I knew this guy was a shill in 2014.

DIDN'T THIS NIGGER SAY CLEAN YOUR ROOM?

>Klonopin
>narcotics
Okay, retard

>You're daughter is barely alive unless on a specific diet, poor genes
>Wife has terminal cancer
>You wrestle with literal commies, the normie media, people call threats of violence against you and your family

No fucking reason whatsoever to take peacepills eh? It's not like he was drowning in xanax

Wow, this post again. no one cares about this guy.

His wife is jewish, by the way.

Attached: 1560137270784.jpg (900x1200, 183K)

It's the best news in a long time.
It's a sign that a prominent shill has been dismantled under the pressure of truth.

Nigger

He told you -- CLEAN YOUR METH LAB.

Honestly, what millennial thought a boomer was going to fix their problems for them?

What one's his wife, they are both pretty ugly and jewish

>my powerful CNS depressants aren't narcotics because a doctor gave them to me

I always knew this guy was fuckin drugged up. Jow Forums thought he was pozzed, which is right in a sense. He looked like what half of young American adults in colleges look like: on some fucking tranquilizer marketed as "anti-depression"

]I take 0,5mg and already gets me sleepy. A couple years ago not even 6mg would put me to sleep. Luckily I was able to cut back gradually.

As for Peterson, I don't like him, but to shit on the guy because of this is silly. Many people can give you great advises while having problems themselves. Mostly, people can give you warnings not to be how they are.

Clean your room. You might find a pill you dropped

A benzo is not a narcotic

It's impossible to exercise restraint when you take medication

OP you are retarded, go back to your leftist self sucking boards on reddit.

That's what I've been saying all along

Attached: pnnnnnnnnnnng.jpg (868x610, 82K)

He collects commie paintings and commie items, his walls are covered in Stalinist paintings lmao, with his bullshit forced monogamy [all to their needs] slip-up, he's just a massive projection.

He's a psychologist who advocated for psychiatric drugs, so it's no surprise that he takes them himself. The fact alone that he was taking Klonopin means it's not too significant that he got addicted to it.

Pro tip: Smarter people are more prone to substance abuse.

He thinks it was a revolution in a vacuum. It was a rebellion against Christianity because they threw a large portion of the society into a meat grinder during WW1.The kings of Russia, Germany, and England were cousins, it was a rebellion against that and rightly so.

I thought it was lonely rats?

I don't know what that is.