Why do men age so much better and sometimes get better with age in comparison to women, especially Boomers...

Why do men age so much better and sometimes get better with age in comparison to women, especially Boomers. Is it the kikes fiddling in the water supply as of recent
>pic related is teen gibbo and gibbo in early 30s

Attached: inCollage_20190921_192925706.jpg (2560x1920, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nwhn.org/what-is-a-geriatric-pregnancy-at-35-can-i-have-a-normal-pregnancy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: inCollage_20190921_175036207.jpg (2560x1920, 1.38M)

He's still banging 20 year old women and knocking them up.

Attached: temp.png (587x632, 613K)

You say early 30s like that's old. Plenty of top tier women in their early 30s. He's bald and ugly now

because maturity is masculine and youth is feminine

Thing is his looks haven't aged that well, compared to men like brad pitt or tom cruise

But Mel is alpha, rich and famous

That's the difference. Even if a woman is rich and famous, ocne she iis past about 30-35 it's over for her

Hell no, I dont consider that old at all, Men are in their primes from 18-60. This is assuming your healthy but you can still do well past that if you are active, fit, healthy, etc...

Most men are playing st hard difficulty from the age 13 on. Women on the other hand are always the prized possession and the goal unless they are ugly as fuck. Men have to look toward there future, plan and think outside of the box if they want to succeed. Women have already “won” so they let there guard down and do a lot of damaging things to their mind and body. There are outliers on both sides obviously

t. schizo

>You say early 30s like that's old. Plenty of top tier women in their early 30s. He's bald and ugly now

Attached: 112233445566 gee i wonder.jpg (491x491, 68K)

The guy on the right is my Boomer dad, kill me

Attached: IMG-20190921-WA0001.jpg (555x1024, 33K)

Damn, get moshe over here to salt this beef

Show tits

Physically men are in their prime from about 25 to 30

hormone differences

Seethe more beef on the rotisserie

Attached: 34747EE400000578-3611856-Turned_it_down_Mel_Gibson_revealed_in_an_interview_with_The_Guar-a-1_146430 (634x946, 112K)

Womens only purpose in life is reproduction so their entire body is designed for that task. Men must work and provide until his offspring can fend for themselves. Once women are past reproductive age they are no longer useful so the body begins to rapidly devolve aka hit the wall. Men biologically must proform for a longer period of time so their body remains youthful longer.

Testosterone keeps us better age and body wise

Based

yeah, basically testosterone repairs the body better.
I think the cornerstone of a lot of anti aging treatments is actually mild T injections, even for women

This only applies if you don't go bald

Attached: 1568976283704.png (536x329, 183K)

why? I'm happy for him

feminism is a cancer that is rotting society but on an individual level it's great for men, we can have sex with random women and never have to get married

1) Fat. Most women would look fine at 35-40 if they wouldn't let themselves get so fucking fat. Obviously they wouldn't be as pretty as they were at 19, but they would look good to their husbands.

2) Not lifting heavy weights. Lifting heavy weights boosts T production, helps manage body fat, and tones muscles. Jazzercise bullshit with 2.5 lbs weights doesn't do anything.

3) Shitty diet. Women eat bon bons and crackers and other empty ass carbs all day. I see women eating bread snacks all the time and thinking they are fine because it says "low fat" on the plastic wrapper. They don't understand that low fat means high sugar. The best diet is lots of fatty meats, lots of veggies, a small amount of fruit, and very little bread. Women eat the exact opposite.

4) Alcohol.

5) shitty attitudes. Especially as men get older, the attitude becomes a bigger deal. A 6/10 qt wifeup with a good attitude is much more attractive than some 8/10 turbo cunt.

Not really - a roasite going from what 17 to 37 is ALWAYS far worse, if he got a bit leaner and more musclar he would look good bald

Plus he could always do like jordan peterson and elon musk and get a hair transplant

that doesn't work for roasties, once they hit the wall it's over

The Horror!

A good indicator as to whether to will go bald is looking at your maternal grandfather. As the "bald gene(s)" manifest in the X chromosome. So I'm safe since he has a full set of hair at 76

>Thing is his looks haven't aged that well
Say that again when you are 63

Some truth there but even women who don't get fat age badly, they just lose all that youthful, innocent beauty

Men might get older but things associated with age like experience and wisdom make a man more appealing to women

Women NEVER get more appealing with age, once past 23/24 they stop being girls and are past peak attractiveness, then the wall around 27-31 and they get old overnight

Look what happened to ann hathaway

Attached: The Wall.png (1600x1148, 3.1M)

Men hit the wall too. Pic related.

Attached: prince-william-shaves-head.jpg (2000x1364, 1.4M)

I said compared to tom cruise!

>r. As the "bald gene(s)" manifest in the X chromosome
Not that simple

> he has a full set of hair at 76
a full head of hair, paki

Very different though, compared to a woman he remains attractive to the opposite sex for reasons of wealth and fame - that never applies to women

if he just got an elon musk style hair transplant he would look fine

and not having one also implies confidence which makes women like him, women can't do that, once post wall it's over forever

Makeup also does a number on women.

The wall can be managed. Not beaten, but managed. Being a lazy fatass with makeup destroyed skin and a shitty attitude doesnt help.

Why doesn't he just get hair plugs? It's not like the Crown doesn't have the money

T. Baldlet

>just get a hair transplant bro

cope

he looks based britbro

Women have to reproduce and carry a baby. Men have to impregnate a woman. Evolution meant that women peak at 20 and men at 40.

Attached: 768887.gif (500x375, 288K)

T. reaching IQlet.

Fair enouge but who does.

Yeah if fucking jon hamm can get a hair transplant he sure as well can

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-202107_Google.jpg (916x1511, 527K)

Why won't he direct more historical kino? He was practically blacklisted before Apocalypto came out, and that was one of the best films I've ever seen. Hacksaw Ridge was really good but comparatively forgettable to his pre-Industrial Revolution period films. Can he just put away the thots for a while and make some fucking kino again already?

Attached: 1561325068349.jpg (900x900, 509K)

Because women are supposed to have kids when they’re younger.
In medicine it’s called a “geriatric pregnancy” when the mother is 35

nwhn.org/what-is-a-geriatric-pregnancy-at-35-can-i-have-a-normal-pregnancy/

He is 18 btw in this pic at 6'1 doing Jiu.-jistu around the world. Kill me and where did I fuck up i am the same age now!

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

im amazed that there is not a conspiracy that suggests that make up, toners, and all that skin care shit probaly contains chemicals which speed up aging creating a need for a lifetime of make up use.

I mean, its the oldest trick in the book, all drug dealers do this, why would make up companies not join this racket.

>the "bald gene(s)" manifest in the X chromosome
that's not true.

Its weird seeing you guys talk about someone i know irl

He looks like a faggot, with all his patches on his karategi, his crooked smile and 5 head.

just because she gives you access to her pussy doesn't mean she's attracted to you or isn't getting dick on the side. If you're not physically attractive, wealth and power isn't going to do it for you

I think he was just a case of being to rich and powerful to care

I have had similar thoughts on stuff like this as well

>lifting heavy weights
doing any sort of strenuous exercise is terrible for women's looks. it ages their faces enormously. see: gym face

young blood injections. starting at 10k

>t. Pic

Attached: 2iEyCNZ.jpg (3000x4000, 754K)

But then again why bother? I mean he will be king one day, he's confident and popular, it doesn't matter.

It's only really women who obsess about their looks.

Jordan Peterson is a bit cucked and weak. Elon Musk is weird, he also if you watch interviews clearly knows he lucked out with a few companies, didn't invent or make anything himself, and got rich - he''s quite insecure about it so had to get his hair transplant done.

Confident men normally don't care though there are excpetions.

A man's attractiveness comes not just from physical attributes but also his accomplishments. Your grow older, look more distinct and you are more experienced. You have (hopefully) achieved more and become more desirable. A few lines on your head show maturity.

Women's beauty is nothing but visual and that dies quickly with time. They start going downhill after 22 essentially.

MY EYYYYYYYYYYES!

Attached: 3834054413_medium.jpg (580x383, 37K)

Take your meds schitzo, you cant just hide "chemicals" and more importantly not everyone is a fucking psycho.

>I mean, its the oldest trick in the book
Is it tho? I thought it was your mum sucking cocks to put food on the table.

Consider the difference in breeding and social roles (nevermind the modern bullshit) and you will find your answer.

Yeah... why do all high E fags go bald young?

Attached: Dayg3pdbNYqeAQHAeexFs02xcLgw6IHSb4LmMJVX8NQ.jpg (994x745, 166K)

>unironically post pictures of himself on Jow Forums
Dude get your act together.

your idea of beauty is your brain processing their actual value, so some abstract concept.

Women's value as they age drops to Zero, except to their children and grandchildren.

An older man is presumed to have gained skills and wealth he can deploy, so he still retains value.

Japanese women weren't considered hot until their sons sank every battleship at Pearl Harbor with special torpedoes no White man every imagined, proving the quality of Jap moms.

Arab and Jews look same, but girls cut up their faces to appear more European, because Jews are known to be bad people and worse mates.

That's the Anvar, not lifting weights

>A man's attractiveness comes not just from physical attributes but also his accomplishments.
Sweeping generalizations, have you ever considered that not every ho is the fucking same.

>Your grow older, look more distinct and you are more experienced
Tell that to all the fat working class faggots, most of them lead lives of quiet desperation, and so is the faith for most people on Jow Forums.

>You have (hopefully) achieved more and become more desirable. A few lines on your head show maturity.
Dear diary i have made up an other romantic theory to make my faggotself feel good.

>hey start going downhill after 22 essentially.
It depends on the women.

>grommuist brenst brellise dat bitz ba bicture dov dim

Age like wine thing only applies if the man stays healthy and fit. If you allow yourself to become a fat saggy sack of shit, you age like a fat sagging sack of shit.

>why...?
>is it the kikes...?
classic

>An older man is presumed to have gained skills and wealth he can deploy, so he still retains value.
The mental masturbation.

For every guy who looks like that there are 10 bald paunchy 30 yo men who look 50.

Have you talked about the Jews user? I’d love to have a beer with Mel and just talk about religion, Hitler, economics, obviously everything the Jew has tried to subvert and ruin.

It's very clear given the data. There is a good reason older women rarely end up with young, successful men and who older successful men choose younger women almost exclusively.

This is why I explained the part about success. That includes taking care of yourself and becoming more established.

You have not point here. It's also ironic considering your post.

No, it really does not. Collagen starts to loosen and wrinkles begin to form. It is officially the best time for a woman to have a child at that time as she is in peak physical condition. There is a very good reason why female youth is so highly venerated in our society. Bodies have the same makeup and follow the same rules. Women start showing signs of aging in their early 20's.

You don't have to pretend that your English is poor mister "full set of hair". quite said if you need to be corrected by a none native speaker.

>Age like wine thing only applies if the man stays healthy and fit
Look at your parents, that is probably how ugly you will be. This whole virgin meme i am going to get more value and finally get laid when i am older is super cringe. Where are all the majestic 50+ year olds outside of the tv? Just turn off your tv dreamy faggot.

Men who become far show weak characters. Bald fit men show that they are capable of handling the stress of life and keeping a balanced healthy handle on their health. I imagine you are fat and a Kike due to your flag but I guess that’s expected.

Hes an american hero

Bald men can never look young or/and good, no matter how much they lift. It's a genetic lottery

They ate less s o y, and less processed foods.

>what is physical fitness

Movement, nutrition, rest&recovery.

Roast

>It's very clear given the data
Which data? post your sources!

>and who older successful men choose younger women almost exclusively.
Most older men don't get younger pussy, just because you see it on tv does not mean it happens frequently.

> That includes taking care of yourself and becoming more established.
Aah so you are just creating your own definitions how stupid we did not understand your definition.

>You have not point here. It's also ironic considering your post.
You are just a romantic faggot, who believes all the Jow Forums menses because he lacks any critical thought.

Attached: YTYn4-0MAjFiKWIjz_ddi8gTP1DsjxG2Edi0NP1IxRo.jpg (500x441, 37K)

Estrogen keeps your skin youthful though
But in terms of muscle and brain health test is beneficial.
Estrogen and testosterone arent completely black and white, they both exist in and provide important functions for both genders

> t. Jewish transsexual faggot.

Show the flag. Also men who take care of themselves and are not pussies (make a career and strive to improve themselves) are able to begin choosing high end poon at will.

T. 28 year old male who is just starting to make some good money and has stayed fit having women approach me from out of the blue and older men at my church attempting to pair young daughters to me.

>feels good.jpg

That’s not true at all.
Also how Jewish are you? By your flag I am guessing full heeb

>imo all the satanic bullshit they get into takes a toll on their physical appearance.

This nigger gets it. Too much T = bald.

>most older men don't get younger pussy, just because you see it on tv does not mean it happens frequently

Show me any actress that looks like Oprah getting young attractive men.. I’ll wait

Baldlet cope. The only women attracted to baldfags are 35+ yo

>T. 28 year old male
You are fucking 28, what are you talking about being old. Hey i am in the prime of my life, some oldfag tried to couple me with his autistic daughter.

>28 year old male who is just starting to make some good money
Unless you are the CEO of Facebook you are a poorfag at the age of 28.

>feels good.jpg
So good you need to tell random strangers on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum.

Not bald, also answer my
Question. are you a Kike show your flag

Not true.

>Show me any actress that looks like Oprah getting young attractive men.. I’ll wait
I don't have to show you evidence for anything i did not claim, it is called a straw man mister kikery.

Show flag moshe

>poorfag
Says the Jew hiding behind a communist flak Ooookkk

I almost replied to yoy seriously but then i saw your flag
Youre only loyal to a revolution because you cant succeed by yourself. Youre a human drone

Evidence has shown many male actors date younger women by clear observation. The opposite can rarely if ever be found

Show your flag you Israeli shill.

That’s retarded your retarded and I don’t have the time to explain to you why so I’ll let some other user do it

While us men are like our fathers, we are not our fathers. My dad had a successful career in law enforcement. I didn’t follow in his footsteps, i still regret that.

I didn’t start to feel free from that weight of failure or pressure whatever you want to call it, until i took a step into the unknown (which scared the hell out of me) and started trying new things i failed a lot at first but eventually i found something for me to call my own to integrate into myself to find myself.

Get out there! Try the things you wanna do! Even if you have start little, just start. Even if it doesn’t feel like progress just setting your mind towards that will set in motion healing for your heart and soul.

Because our dicks still work long after their ginies have dried up.

Holy shit how old is she

Duuuude she’s only 36

>Plenty of top tier women in their early 30s.
Lol no there aren't. There are zero "top tier" women past 30. Top tier for women is late teens. There are still some attractive women past 30, but they're not common and even then they pale in comparison to younger women.

>He's bald and ugly now.
He's 63! Besides that, he's not bald and he still bangs 20 year olds.

Nice arguments, brainlet.

Thinks i am a commie, retards take everything at face value.

>Evidence has shown many male actors date younger women by clear observation. The opposite can rarely if ever be found
What does that prove exactly, that some men age well, look at the masses of faggots that age like shit. It definitely does not warrant all the romantic faggot theories i attack in this thread.

>Evidence has shown
And that is granting you are right about this statement, because i have not seen any statistical evidence.

Attached: 1568669770321392.jpg (650x780, 90K)

I thought she was atleast 50

Tom Cruise is 6 years younger than Mel. And he's also clearly had plastic surgery.

>Most older men don't get younger pussy, just because you see it on tv does not mean it happens frequently.
i am 42 and have a 25 yr old girlfriend but i am wealthy, educated and run ironman.