youtube.com/watch?v=0Ru99NRn_9c
youtube.com/watch?v=IXi4FklDWaU
youtube.com/watch?v=r4DD04d8ZpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hBOQcz1xulM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

like apes

How did this start?
Something about food?

That fag in the dungarees needs to try throwing a punch instead of holding on and waiting to be punched.

White property are dumb. They think they can negotiate with animals. Whites don’t get that niggers are just talking till they think they have enough excuses to attack you. If you relax, you get smacked.

Someone threw a sandwich which landed in the black girls wig.

>I will take off my wig
why do black women get a free pass on being bald freaks?
if a white man was wearing a wig everyone would laugh at him and rightfully so but when the black girl admits she's bald nobody says anything

we need to start making fun of bald niggress'

Attached: IMG_3034.jpg (988x948, 157K)

>Niggers behave like violent primates
Colour me surprised, why don't the dumb whites realize they have to be conscious around them, it's so obvious they will get violent, yet the white couple just relaxes, the woman even sits down

Attached: 1562228919517.png (720x720, 1010K)

Why do British people not support each other against niggers? So weird. If I saw that on my train I'd have fist full of keys in that groid's neck in minecraft

Welcome to London.

I feel like I’ve seen this video like a hundred times before.

The UK will increase African immigration when it severs ties with Europe and it is on course to become like the US. An African Jewish colony.

These human monkeys were created to destroy white civilization. They are a bio weapon created by Jews. And the Jews are a bio weapon on all of humanity crated by the reptilians

Attached: Egyptian Meme.png (1150x1438, 3.65M)

black women are sexy with a British accent

This

yup

Does cloudflare and leftists censor us off the whole internet because they know we are right about niggers?

Niggers come to Australia and they do the same thing.

Carjackings: youtube.com/watch?v=KTfDwiJKRs0
Mass home invasions: youtube.com/watch?v=NS_EizqvUVY
Rapes: youtube.com/watch?v=bJ_4KKUc3jg
Attacking autistic children on the streets: youtube.com/watch?v=zEZZGGbmwCE
Invading the home of a paraplegic muzzie to steal an iPhone he had put up for sale on Facebook and throwing him out of his wheelchair: youtube.com/watch?v=A9Yjia3kWG0
Snatch and Grab Robberies: youtube.com/watch?v=0SLxxApuqXY
Setting a schoolbus on fire with children on board: youtube.com/watch?v=FgiE-_WsiSM
Smashing car windows for no reason, under influence of no drugs: youtube.com/watch?v=vxutW1CbHf0
Getting into gangs and mass robbing retail stores, threatening employee, attacking elderly women: youtube.com/watch?v=gr2dVFS5t-8
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ru99NRn_9c
Violent Assaults: youtube.com/watch?v=IXi4FklDWaU
Swarm Attacks in cities: youtube.com/watch?v=r4DD04d8ZpQ
Renting out multi $100 AirBnBs and then trashing them: youtube.com/watch?v=hBOQcz1xulM

Attached: noge.png (251x249, 80K)

Its all on camera. Those white people are going to jail.

I fucked this black QT on Tuesday night

Attached: 12321275_1013481722063642_5866001195099771099_n.jpg (533x805, 283K)

Based ruling caste Jews.

Attached: It's Over.jpg (942x2062, 509K)

what?

Attached: 1563083377611.jpg (236x232, 13K)

"Climate refugees" will be the next big thing for sure but also fuck you

All niggers must hang... in minecraft of course

A violent altercation occurred between Brits and immigrants. Those Brits will be punished.

We’ve been trained to never react o r unite at times like this to do so would be ‘racist’ and we would most likely be imprisoned by the state

He’s right you know

You are a liar.

Attached: 1561329180345.jpg (800x596, 52K)

I am not jealous black nigger faggot
she loves my white dick
cry more nigger cuck

my white cock was inside this and she loved it

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 9.04.22 PM.png (467x865, 569K)

>white property
No sure if a typo or commentary on the state of the white race

Pepe is white culture you nigger faggot
stop stealing our culture

Attached: 1567034072309.jpg (855x1024, 102K)

Violent negros checked

Was the train going to Hogwarts?

fear to intervene

if you lose they'll stamp on your unconscious head or stab you
if you win you'll be imprisoned and disgraced in the mainstream media

2019 and not owning at least 2 cars, fucking apes will kill you, public transportation is not an option anymore.

She was loud, shshed, went on being loud, got food thrown at, black woman thought she was in the right, brits don't help their own.

Post more

Can't niggers ever resolve anything without resorting to violence? I gave up on these monkeys a long time ago.

Attached: 1464183983787s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

checked and kekd

This.

Maybe in London and other cities, but outside it isn't too bad. I walk to most places anyways.

based

fuck those sammich throwers

its an honest to god crime against humanity that we have to live alongside nogs and treat them as if they were human

They deserved it

Attached: 8395978598799.jpg (1024x645, 181K)

This is your future Whites.

Niggers attack faggot and fag hag ,

This is diversity’s greatest gift

White people piss me off. Why isn't anyone helping them fight off those niggers? Why do whites have no sense of comradery with other whites? Just let them get beat down by niggers and walk away? Stupid fuck, no wonder the white race is dying, whites don't seem to care. They just run away like pussies.

Brummell accents you deaf dick

>Subhumans being subhumans
What a surprise.

>Those white people are going to jail.
You may have permanent brain damage because of some dumb nigger, BuT TheY wIll Go To JAIL. BIG FUCKING DEAL! A nigger shbould be killed for laying their hands on a white person. BUT NO, we have to live in some anti-white dystopia ruled by KIKE JEWS THAT WANT TO GENOCIDE THE WHITE RACE! KILLING ALL JEWS IS THE ONLY WAY.

>The UK will increase African immigration when it severs ties with Europe and it is on course to become like the US. An African Jewish colony.
It's going to be horrific. It kind of already is.

WHITES ALSO SEEM TO THINK BEING SOME PUSSY VEGAN FAGGOT BITCH IS COOL. There is nothing cool about being skinny, frail, and weak with justin bieber hair.

Congrats, we crackers now get to chose one elected official who has been caught wearing blackface in the past 40 years without being removed from office.

Attached: D66A9157-6A1E-4423-81E1-605F77046AAC.jpg (931x524, 52K)

KILL ALL JEWS, I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT. KILL THEM ALL. THERE WOULD BE NO NIGGERS WITHOUT JEWS, SIMPLE. KILL THE JEW, AND THE NIGGER WILL DIE WITH THEM.

Gross
I can smell her nappy hair from here

Why did the British government import so many people from their former colonies? For what purpose?

We need to start helping whites in these situations. That cunt sitting down on the left is a cunt.

How much longer is society going to go on pretending this nightmare experiment hasn't failed?

>A nigger shbould be killed for laying their hands on a white person.
What those niggers did would've had them swinging by the neck from a bridge, what, less than a 100 years ago? My how things have changed.

Whites need to realize that they're at war. It's started. Act accordingly.

get rekt whitey

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x1000, 129K)

B-B-B-But lynching's bad man

and its just going to get worse

Attached: n-word.jpg (653x581, 25K)

only the strong will survive in the new world order, I don't feel sorry for the losers anymore

>watch the video
>whites ran off, leaving them to get beat
>eventually a black man stops them getting beat
This is fucking pathetic, white people need to get their shit together.

The white dude should be ashamed of himself. Until he beats up a nigger, I, Mike, formally kick him out of the white race.

Because there is so much worse things to make fun of them of.
The wig is below their iQ, face, lips, proprtions, ears, nose.

yup

But hey good thing we beat hitler right guys?

but who is the strong?
those who have protected status from the government and know that their actions will get nothing more than a wrist slap if anything at all, or those who are forced to endure and suffer under penalty of gov action against them if they act to protect themselves?
this is evolution.....in reverse