When did Christianity become such a laughing stock?

Attached: a0c5993c5bdd5ad2ddaeb39c230ae09e.jpg (280x280, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1376&v=r4sP1E1Jd_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60
youtube.com/watch?v=gu7n0_gVgTc
unqualified-reservations.org/2007/09/how-dawkins-got-pwned-part-1/
twitter.com/gkcdaily/status/1057632160801157127
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

right after Christ died

The bible used to be taught in school. There used to be prayer. Now the christian kids in school are relegated to the status of "nerds", or a clique like the drama club

Attached: th-7.jpg (474x316, 27K)

People now take Islam much more seriously. "I heard it's actually not that bad" "theyre like one big happy family"

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-114640_YouTube.jpg (1080x347, 145K)

Attached: 20190922_024553.png (1060x640, 689K)

After it was infiltrated by cultural marxism in the 1960/ and it forgot all 1800 of Bible pages expect for love your neighbors.

Religion of peace, empowerment etc. People eat that shit up

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-114755_YouTube.jpg (1080x342, 104K)

Protestantism. Hopefully when muttland falls it will finally die out.

BANANA IN ASS

>OMG you still believe in God?

Attached: depositphotos_81620788-stock-photo-two-teen-girls-laughing.jpg (1023x681, 46K)

It never has, some people just try to cover their lack of understanding with laughter. But thats their problem ;)

These inferior atheists are weaklings lol. LOL at this banana fucker haha!

Attached: Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

Why is this a thing

Attached: FB_IMG_1551562303176.jpg (453x453, 24K)

When Christians gave up Christian values and embraced inclusivity with those than want them dead.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-115838_Chrome.jpg (1080x1745, 527K)

Paul fucked up the doctine on eating food sacrificed to Pagans. Even through he was corrected by Peter, John and Jesus (in revelations) it laid the groundwork for Catholic Idolatry.

When they let Romans edit the Bible.

Cause this world is run by satanists. You never accept the obvious.

since Catholicism corrupted the message of god by claiming to operate under Christianity

/thread

It became a joke once people started realizing it's a pitch black nothingness after death.

didnt this nigger stick a banana up his ass

>STOP BELIEVING IN GOD

no.

What do you mean?

Shut the fuck up you banana fucking subhuman

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

Attached: schlop.jpg (968x681, 50K)

Nah catholics are what makes it based it's the prots who love the gays

At the Council of Nicea they let the Roman Emperor who was a known Pagan leader choose what books would be in it.

Their god is a cunning Impostor.

poopy banana butt

Attached: demi2.jpg (252x493, 42K)

Prots love gays
Cats love kids
What do the orthos love?

selling their daughters to bratva

Worshiping a dead Jew on a stick from 2,000+ years ago is something to be laughed at

Attached: 928348723874234234234.jpg (1600x1146, 218K)

Pretty much when the internet became widespread. People now have access to information and opposing points of view, and in such an environment it's hard for a strict dogmatic ideology to flourish or even survive.

Attached: fedora.jpg (504x383, 80K)

So the Bible isn't even the original Bible anymore?

It evolved from judaism, so it was one from the start.

the laughing stocks just got a voice is all
im sure you have faith in this perception of yours but i cant see how you could possibly prove it without taking leaps of logic regarding the "proof" question (ie "i dont have to prove that theres nothing because thats the default according to me")

all secular thought is fallacious from the start.

maybe catholic clown masses and retard prot megachurches are, but orthodoxy has remained unchanged in 2000 years we have stood the test of time.

Repent your sins.

yea thats why the vast majority of people today are suicidal on a grand scale and actively want to see technological society crumble due to lack of whites maintaining it.

because the internet made us smart without even having to work for it

It's an inversion of judaism, not an evolution

So, clearly we have one good example of one lacking understanding over here. Well, you can belive in your "pitch black nothingness" because thats clearly all you have ;)

darwin and the spread of modern "science" like muh big bang....which is the real laughing stock
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1376&v=r4sP1E1Jd_Y

don't kill yourself man, I know you're into it...

I'm not religious, but atheists constantly trying to disprove something that they claim isn't real, is just great comedy.

>orthodoxy has remained unchanged in 2000 years
Stupid Kentuckian

ridiculous surface opinions do not make one smart, misinformed, yes, smart, no

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate

The only thing you fedoras have to show for yourselves is communism and getting trannies free surgery

Now we just need to get rid of the Christcucks altogether.

The bible is really just a chosen collection of stories. Its false to think of it as the world of god. Because most of that is just a fairy tale we tell children.

>Commies and trannies sky rocketing in the country with "In god we trust" written on his money

What did he mean by this

>christcuck

>I failed middle school
What did he mean by this?

When they made santa into a child molesting robot tranny with a horse cock dildo.

> stunning and brave

Not an argument

Not an argument

It is if I say the sky man disagrees with you
Check mate

Christianity died with the upheaval of society during the Enlightenment and the enthronement of Liberalism and capitalism. The axis was usurped from Christianity to these material vehicles. It now conforms to Liberalism entirely and acts as a ridiculous church of Liberalism.

That’s why no one wants it. Millions and millions of people are going to die as we fumble and search for something new. It will be upheaval the Occident hasn’t faced since the 4th century.

banana

It is if I say the sky man disagrees with you
Check mate

Since it was started

>Check mate
I don't work here

>Check mate
I don't work here

Conversely, end-of-history atheism was an aberration that lasted barely a decade before becoming its own laughing stock. Bananas and pseudo intellectual witticisms. Rationality indeed!

Bog this banana fucker.

when Jews infiltrated and bought out and set up new churches and radio stations.

IIRC, in the mid 1980s all major Churches in USA were firmly against Israel, on basic humanitarian grounds.

Seeds were sow with Scofield Bible 100 years ago.

New Testament

Why do atheists only care about Christianity when Islam and Orthodox Judaism are even more zealous about the things atheists hate? And are they willing to criticize Christianity to, say, a black Baptist or hispanic Catholic?

Attached: 1537996413550.jpg (1200x1057, 316K)

I'm an atheist but you do realize you posted a photo of an atheist man who shoves bananas up his ass and pours hot oil on his chode to call christfags a laughing stock?

it's worth sucking the goo out of those nigger's feet if it will bring them to christ

>Why do they care more about the majority religion in the country that they live in

When they started to believe the meek shall inherit the earth. Instead of some variant of "Those who wield power responsibly shall inherent the earth."

Attached: 1568952467295.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

When protestants came around. It never looked quite as bad as the new atheists made atheists look.

When Martin Luther thought giving individuals the possibility of interpreting the Bible for oneself was a good idea.
I respect his drive to reform, but it resulted in long-term destruction.

But they actively avoid any criticism of other religions, or any nonwhite Christians. Just watch any clip of Bill Maher talking about Islam on his show, his panel goes into overdrive to countersignal him with blatant and literal whataboutism because they're terrified of criticizing anyone who isn't a White Christian. Are they against religion or are they against Christianity?
youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60

Attached: 1523765634904.png (900x6234, 1.06M)

It is remarkable that people can be so spiritually blind and hollow. It was miserable denying the truth, why don't you larpers and atheists stop deceiving yourselves and come back to Christ?

Jesus is gay bro

read the gnostic texts

You're the blind and indoctrinated fool. You believe in nonsense created by kikes who lied about history.
There is no truth in the bible.

kewd like in the weirmacht

youtube.com/watch?v=gu7n0_gVgTc

Santa is Saturn...

You are talking about Saturnalia.

Jesus was not born on Dec 25th.

(((Media)))

When people decided they'd rather burn in hell than know the Living God

reminder atheism is a discredited mask just another form of low IQ mind deadening jewish aggression...

Christianity infiltrated and subverted is a tool of the jews and its a total ZOG at all levels done by the kikes....hence faggots like that meathead hanging out with antipope Francis

of course its logical and reasonable...our god not the kikes demon baphomet

This is a big thing though. Revolutionaries and dissidents demoralizing themselves by accepting the supposed enemy’s narrative of morality and history.

It’s such a slimy Liberal Christian way to go about things, too. “You’re a piece of shit for not letting us rape you.”

seems to me like the jews and their organized infiltration efforts to destroy from within have been succerssful....reminder gaytheism is extra pedo and judaic hence the strong connection between fags and gaytheism, they admit God exists and then lie, ignore, and perforate disinformation out of their hateful disposition

Except it's not liberal at all. Those being controlled are conservative christians. They want Israel to get everything.

Proyecting too much?

Attached: Bxj6q76CUAAcKgu.jpg (592x322, 16K)

It happened in two stages. First was the Enlightenment, which is well enough known so I won't go into it.

The big one people miss was the early and mid 20th century where a few absolutely key but under-reported events occurred. Christianity was hijacked as part of the war propaganda to convince American Christians that there was a moral imperative to getting into WWII. This era is where most of "muh God's chosen" theology comes from and still echoes out of today.

The other thing nobody seems to put together was women's sufferage. They immediately started acting like women with an ounce of power and began shaming and moralizing over everyone that disagreed with them, and "Christian values" were their soapbox of choice, giving us terms like"the moral majority".

Basically, subversives latch onto belief structures and weaponize them against the original people that held them. So, as usual, the answer is women and Jews.

>reminder atheism is a discredited mask just another form of low IQ mind deadening jewish aggression

You literally worship a Jew moron

Attached: CA2A6642-CBDF-4DA0-B29E-5ED0C520F435.jpg (437x736, 33K)

black choirs fucked it all up
church isn't supposed a be a fucking party. Giving thanks means humbling yourself because you are weak and the strong saved you.

I’m typing this next to a church with a gay pride flag and a sign of the Nativity asking me to aid refugees.

There is no such thing as conservatism. That’s regressive Liberalism.

And yes I was raised in a Christian Zionist church. It’s called a “Kosher Sandwich” for a reason.

Read this series.
unqualified-reservations.org/2007/09/how-dawkins-got-pwned-part-1/

What's wrong?

twitter.com/gkcdaily/status/1057632160801157127

Always. Believing in religion shows a person has a mental illness.

Put it this way. The "liberals" are not voting for Israel and handouts. There is a reason why christian conservative media loves to throw out anti-Zionist and anti Semitic out nonstop.
Not that I am defending liberals here, but the people who identify as christian conservative are usually ultra zionist and they are a huge voting block.

Sorry my comment got cut off, what's wrong with an individual interpreting the bible?

Isn't that the Amazing Atheist? I used to watch him years ago, but then I grew up.