This is Nancy Pelosi's home in beautiful San Francisco. I wonder how one affords this on a congressional salary

This is Nancy Pelosi's home in beautiful San Francisco. I wonder how one affords this on a congressional salary.

Attached: file.png (1280x868, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-sQSp5jbSQ
youtu.be/YfpDSNNgYhI
snopes.com/fact-check/is-this-a-wall-around-nancy-pelosis-home/
youtube.com/watch?v=N0OLQh0fXtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use the local government's skill and cunning to steal it from a resident?

she is very old
she can't take that to where she is going

I wonder if there is any poo or used needles on her sidewalk.

>beautiful San Francisco

Attached: San-Fran-poop-map-1024x819.png (1024x819, 872K)

She's rich and bought it pre silicon valley boom

San Francisco is arguably the nicest city from a climate/architecture standpoint.

A black roof with all this global warming... tsk tsk tsk

By granting contracts like the California high speed rail to her husband.

Paid with in cold hard Renminbi (Chinese yuan)

No. It’s pretty bland honestly. Just more ostentatious version of industrial row housing.

Ah yes the wonderful local architecture is more than enough to make up for the 400k needles handed out by the city government each month that end up lining the streets along with human feces and broken glass.

Attached: sf-tents.jpg (920x613, 114K)

>It's pretty bland
Yeah

Attached: Phoenix.jpg (1000x667, 412K)

Anyone who comes out of 'public service' far richer than they went in is a corrupt crook.
No exceptions.

Oh shit, found the dusty city in the middle of a flat pan desert to compare. Dang! You win.

SF is still bland as fuck.

>climate
It is never warm there.

Thinking elites use currency that the rest of us use. Try again. They know the value of paper money.

I wonder what the wall is for?

Attached: 1559070433476.png (631x604, 629K)

Digits don’t lie. But hot is overrated anyway. The endless fog is a bitch though.

boomers afford nothing, they just burn past wealth until it's gone. and then they enslave their youth.

Seems like the syringes would be considered dangerous straws. They should have banned those instead of reg straws.

The hippy ones do. Every friend of mine with right wing parents saved their whole lives to retire and to have something to leave to their kids.

in germany old people life of welfare. they pretend they saved for it, but we all know that pension are just another tax funded thing. their pension payments have been spent by government on all sorts of dumb shit.
they don't even dislike, they still vote for the parties who wasted their pension money.
our parents literally left us with billions of debt.
not sure what to say, they just ruined our future.

>climate
Did you mean san diego? It's still an overpriced shithole.

The view by her McMansion is nothing special. I'd much rather live by the beach in southern California or southern Florida.

Attached: tortugas.jpg (1296x865, 147K)

Never freezing either

Probably bought it decades ago when, or before, she was mayor of San Francisco, well before the property market took off.

You mean Bogota

Florida here. Heat is overrated, but better than living in a Northern climate. Year round 60-70 degree weather is great

Nice wall

Dry Tortugas is uninhabited. Good luck buying a private island in the Keys

>Treasure Island indeed!

keep staying dumb, fucko

Attached: San Francisco vista.png (800x533, 722K)

It's quite pleasant today in 321. I've got my windows open and I'm letting the breeze from the lagoon blow on in. Oddly great weather for September. We'll probably get a hurricane in a few weeks to make up for it.

That's a very nice wall with gate she has surrounding her house.

>No stopping your car or it will be towed
>Feel free to set up camp, shoot up and shit in the street

Attached: 1509899439994.jpg (510x430, 87K)

>he doesn't know that the SF property crisis is a result of NIMBY Boomers refusing to allow apartments to be built and selling their $150,000 shitboxes they bought in 1975 for $1,500,000 to techies

Only some do here, mostly the ones who followed the 60s movement and gave up on family responsibilities or didn’t do well enough. Even the poor ones try to have something to pass on to their kids like the house.

Chicago has better architecture and we have A/C night who the fuck cares about climate

>And there MUST be a 10 foot wall to keep my constituents away from my house

If I was fuck the world rich I would probably move to Malibu

Never cared much for flat ocean views. The color palette is nice and the sound is soothing, but I like more texture and contrasts myself.

She’s been in there longer than I’ve been alive
Also Pelosi smokes crack

>I wonder how one affords this on a congressional salary.
Steering bloated, unnaccountable contracts to her husbands firms. It's not hard when the propoganda MSM is in on the take, and likes licking dusty boomer cunt to boot.

If I was rich i wouldn't have to live in a cave outside the city!

>I wonder if there is any poo or used needles on her sidewalk.
On her sidewalk???? No, walls work.

it was there when she bought it, and she wants to preserve the heritage, and SF wont let her take down, even though she'd like to welcome visitors of all genders and mental states.

The only reason she paid so much for such a White 'hood in a diverse city is because her cat's vet's office is close, so that reduces Carbon Emissions.

Attached: 23930373-73C0-417C-9EC7-21D675B9139E.jpg (768x432, 130K)

Yup. Just industrial row housing with either a loud paint job or some Victorian facade.

You've GOT to be kidding us now, don't you?

PLEASE SAY YOU DO

Liberal cities are setup so that you are either rich enough to pay for reserved and exclusive special treatment or you might as well become a leech.

It's almost like their laws are intentionally designed to shit on the middle class. Gee, I wonder why (((they))) would want to do that?

Attached: 7bb397f341b26950491d20be54ed626926e51c93319d6882ac8156dfc3f9ed50.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

There are actually quite a number of private islands for sale across the Florida Keys. In the middle keys there is one that has about 10 acres and costs 20 million well there's one in North Key Largo that's going for a hundred million.

>I wonder what the wall is for?
To keep the children she traffics inside!

Architecture and natural setting are lovely but the climate blows

Her husband is extremely wealthy. This is one of their properties. You think small dont you.

Sounds great sheikh abu cocaine

Its to keep the foundation level, this is built on a hill. Look closely.

All meme aside. If you were rich as fuck, will you buy a manor outside the city or a luxury apartment in Manhattan like Park Avenue 432?

Attached: screen-shot-2012-06-05-at-8-43-45-am.png (635x390, 422K)

But eight months of winter or blistering heat is better?

Like I said, good luck buying one. Feel free to blow $10,000,000 if you have it

little boxes all made out of ticky-tacky.

An early Jewish attack on single family homes VS Soviet prison blocs.

youtube.com/watch?v=n-sQSp5jbSQ

Shouldn't have bit that welfare state pill Hans.
youtu.be/YfpDSNNgYhI

I have an irrational fear of heights and I think living in that building would give me vertigo

There’s those Victorian facades

>is arguably
I could argue that the sky is red and that jews are swell people, but I'd be a retard if I did, just like you.

Attached: 3fa9f31ea088e061f24cba9d81957e8c39623492b775d8b8d8034f2030f69966.png (641x480, 314K)

That building is atrocious. House on Lake Zurich (CH)

You're an idiot aren't you?

Here's Rep. Maxine Waters' humble abode. I'm beginning to discern a trend..

Speaker Pelosi's SF house is probably worth about $25 million. She and her husband supposedly have a net worth of around $100 million.

Attached: Maxine'sCrib.jpg (1280x720, 268K)

You know what's fucking cool?

Pelosi will continue to be Madam Speaker fucking White America's corpse until she goes literally senile.

Then she'll retire to her big house and be cared for in luxury like a pampered billionaire's pet.

She will never struggle like the redneck retards.

She will never be held accountable.

She will never suffer.

And there's fuck all the insane, gibbering right can do about it.

Yes! Monotone steel buildings are much better!

Neoliberalism is simply an attempt to reestablish feudalism with them at the top.

Attached: inconceivable disgust.jpg (663x382, 25K)

In philladelphia 10 - 20 millions and you live a like a king, will do but only in my dreams, white man opressing me thats why i cant get billions.

Have fun with that. Save money for security cause locals been going to those islandsto party for a long time now.

>And there's fuck all the insane, gibbering right can do about it.

Attached: 1569032973657.jpg (1280x846, 462K)

Surpised no-one has mentioned her dad being part of the Mafia.

Grotesque

>This is Nancy Pelosi's home in beautiful San Francisco
No it is not

"Is This a Wall Around Nancy Pelosi’s Home?"
>snopes.com/fact-check/is-this-a-wall-around-nancy-pelosis-home/

Hey out of the city you pozzed out faggot. As long as your ass isn’t already gaped so bad you need a plug.

>ah tent cities
The Bush/Obama/Trump legacy.

How do you get that much money with a 200k a year salary?

whos top right in this image?

wtf is hulk hogan in there for?

I’m wondering why the plutocrat George Washington is in there.

Doesnt pretty much any politician worth paying attention to come from old money?

>Speeches

It used to be legal for congressmen to practice insider trading, right?

Me thinks insider trading.

Here’s her house. Stop spreading dis info. Get a fucking life and maybe learn to develop some critical thinking. You fucking mindless mouthpiece.

Attached: B925AC33-2384-4101-B553-8EFD9A709DD9.jpg (1002x367, 100K)

Rob Ford maybe?

Nigger detected.

She's a millionaire from visa stocks you mong. Even normies know that.

That’s why you’ll never be rich

>Park Avenue 432
No way, not ever. I couldn't do it. The building has a 1:15 profile and is too skinny and relies too much on new materials.

Yep, up until very recently

Shitskin subhuman detected

Underrated

What?

t. Palo Altoan

Pedovores and their legacy and social media protectors are being delivered to justice

youtube.com/watch?v=N0OLQh0fXtk

Attached: DevCrWsXkAEYjBh.jpg (634x467, 81K)