Brit/pol/ - Toad In The Hole Edition

>Jeremy Corbyn is the most unpopular Opposition leader EVER
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7486305/Jeremy-Corbyns-popularity-ratings-fall-lowest-level-Opposition-leader.html

>EU rejects Boris Johnson's request for Brexit deal without Irish backstop
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-deal-irish-backstop-border-boris-johnson-eu-barnier-stephen-barclay-a9113451.html

>Labour Party erupts as plot to oust Deptuty Tom Watson emerges
express.co.uk/news/politics/1180724/labour-party-conference-tom-watson-deputy-leader-nec-jeremy-corbyn-brexit

>Jeremy Corbyn blasted after video of him mocking captured SAS troopers
thesun.co.uk/news/8905958/jeremy-corbyn-blasted-video-mocking-captured-sas-iraq/

>Psycho seagull leaves defenceless granny with bloody lip after dive-bombing for her butty
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/psycho-seagull-leaves-defenceless-granny-20051241

>Newton Abbot hit by multiple binfires
devonlive.com/news/devon-news/someone-going-around-setting-fire-3329232

>Why Morrissey should be Brexit Britain’s Eurovision entry
scotsman.com/news/opinion/columnists/why-morrissey-should-be-brexit-britain-s-eurovision-entry-martyn-mclaughlin-1-5006081

Attached: Toad-in-the-Hole-3.jpg (2000x1333, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

labourlist.org/2019/09/if-we-dont-get-our-shit-together-boris-johnson-is-gonna-win-butlers-conference-speech/
twitter.com/JamesMills1984/status/1175435139398217728
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-49783851
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z0J3ossUzhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-29 Tim(...).png (301x372, 170K)

boss mode toad

Attached: dinner time is best time.jpg (600x450, 31K)

why is british food so fucking disgusting? Even american food looks and tastes better than that shit.

>we must respect democracy and i'll forgive no one who disrespects the referendum [in fact i will no doubt run a campaign against farage for being an evil fascist]
the next day
>BOLLOCKS TO BREXIT

Attached: bean.jpg (609x609, 37K)

Cant wait for winter lads.

Attached: d13.png (1414x680, 241K)

you've shat your pants

Attached: scotch egg.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Fuckin lush

Attached: Slow-Cooker-Beef-And-Sweet-Potato-Stew-20-1.jpg (800x1200, 73K)

Pipe down you lemon

labourlist.org/2019/09/if-we-dont-get-our-shit-together-boris-johnson-is-gonna-win-butlers-conference-speech/

>If we don't get our shit together, Boris Johnson is gonna win

The Labour Party will spectacularly self-destruct this weekend

Attached: gollywog pepe.png (657x450, 43K)

what if you have children but their mother doesn't like you anymore and tries to separate and get full custody, what do you do

Attached: 6521837f4feb3a13b4438ceeb0e53e13317ced7949a12e4c8abd094f11d918e3.png (645x773, 5K)

you've never even tried it you spray can cheese huffing mutt

Attached: 1510493211074.png (218x231, 17K)

>This means to me if we don’t pull together Johnson will win. If we don’t get our shit together, Boris Johnson is gonna win. Boris Johnson, Donald Trump – these are just some of the bad racist men combining, and we are the good people who need to associate.
the irony

Based Winterposter

Lets be honest no one wants a Corbyn government in power.

Pray to God because the law isn't on your side.

AHAHAHAAAAA COMMIES ON SUICIDE WATCH
twitter.com/JamesMills1984/status/1175435139398217728

Attached: shitten.jpg (2160x2160, 1.91M)

Attached: TPSCNvU.jpg (1383x864, 173K)

Show me some traditional American dishes from the 1760s that look any better, oh wait you can't becuase they're all British lol

change legal gender

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-49783851

>An American man has drowned while proposing to his girlfriend underwater during a "once-in-a-lifetime" trip to Tanzania.

>Steven Weber and his girlfriend, Kenesha Antoine, were staying in a luxury submerged cabin at the Manta Resort, off Pemba Island. Ms Antoine filmed the moment Mr Weber, wearing goggles and flippers, dived under water to ask her to marry him. In the video, Mr Weber presses a hand-written note against the cabin window.

>Ms Antoine, confirming Mr Weber's death in a Facebook post, said he "never emerged from those depths".

top darwin award winner

>I know what you’re thinking, what manifesto? Well the new one is currently being written but we need more input from you, the members.

>I need help with my race and faith manifesto, so please, log onto the Labour website with your ideas.

Any ideas for Dawn, brit/pol/?

Attached: bigting.jpg (548x573, 44K)

Can you provide solid evidence that she's abusing them and/or that she's a certifiable nutter?

boris will win anyway

>infighting to no end, go to election with manifesto of "yes no maybe"
>unite and adopt lib dem stance of "bollocks to brexit" and "negotiate a deal we'll campaign against"

i think they'd do worse on the latter than the foremost desu

can any bongs explain to me why pic related is a 10/10 in bongland?

Attached: 1564920257154.jpg (962x1026, 224K)

Go back to whatever shit hole you escaped from, subhuman.

post redheads and music

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z0J3ossUzhU

Attached: 1568919704054m.jpg (682x1024, 121K)

mo money fo dem programs
mo table tennis fo dem yutes
mo black boxes at morleys

I'll have to make you a special Apu winter picture fren.

>kenesha
I bet he really ran off with a manatee instead

I wonder what happened actually.
Did he run out of air and glug ?
Did a shark drag him off?
Did she kill him and throw his body over the barrier?

Get a solicitor and spend every last penny you have getting a court order for contact which she will ignore

The eternal leftist problem... No unity.

Go continue eating shit.

Attached: Roast-Turkey-with-Corn-Bread-Stuffing.jpg (610x408, 80K)

i got none bruv

Attached: 1cf687e59eb5a0504e45715856d4726c.jpg (2400x1254, 353K)

Why did uncle jeremy save the traitor watson ?

> Mr Weber wrote "I can't hold my breath long" in his proposal note
All that planning and he never thought to just buy a fucking air tank

>burger shows up when food is in the OP
Why does this happen every single time?

Attached: getaroundroundround_0.jpg (674x506, 64K)

I would genuinely rather have Corbyn than Johnson.
Logic —
Johnson: deregulated British economy where rich get filthy rich, loads of shitskin migrants
Corbyn: rich get wrung out like lemons to give NEETs more money, loads of shitskin migrants
In both cases, we get shitskin migrants. But in the latter, I get more money, more programs, and my train autism is satisified.

It's a no brainer.

I think the whole episode was planned just to warn him off, actually abolishing his job at 24 hours notice would have been Night of the Long Knives-tier brutal

Disgusting.

communist spacker

Can you actually argue against it? Johnson's cabinet has been clear that it want MORE migration to offset EU shortfall. Trading Poles for more Pakis basically.

>BLOODY COMMUNISTS

Attached: 25763edf330a626d17b3758f6bc2df946ff3985adaa7e8e90725a37b25d9fbf1.png (361x509, 44K)

Attached: yan.webm (854x480, 2.63M)

Neets get the rope first. Fucking untermensch every last one.

"HURR DURR AS LONG AS THE RICH GET A TAX CUT, THAT'S FINE FOR ME! I LOVE BROWN PEOPLE AND WORKING FOR £2 AN HOUR IN MY AMAZON CAGE!"
That's you right now.

>I would rather be NEET than contribute

NEETs and students first against the wall

fake

Attached: DzN_-VRVYAAc66o.jpg (580x326, 24K)

>Neets get the rope first
Notice how it's not foreigners, or faggots, or Jews, or liberals — to this poster, NEETs are the ones who get executed.
"Conservtism", everyone.

>corbyn bad

Attached: 1544.png (593x833, 222K)

You could always try getting a fucking job

that's a leaf though

Attached: 1558128988921.jpg (430x599, 69K)

kek you've never had a single job in your life have you

Contribute to what?

give up now and save yourself the money

You're all spasticated

12ft drop with a 6ft rope. Front of the fucking queue.

>NEETs pretending that they aren't just as bad as the immigrants
Everytime

Turkeys were introduced to the Britain long before the US was even founded, about 200 years before.

G' Devenin'

Attached: nige_pint.jpg (1062x1024, 1005K)

It's amazing how these people who rightly note that media is a cesspool of kikes, liberal traitors and faggots have fallen hook, line and sinker for the "CORBYN BAD" routine when done by that same group of crooked traitors.
You'd think they would have a spare neuron asking "Wait, if the people who have destroyed this country are against Corbyn, doesn't that mean Corbyn is an actual threat to that group?". Clearly, I was wrong to think so highly of you all.

lil c

Where's the rest of brekky or is that it?

But how else would you feel like a winner if they were gone?

are you tarded or baiting

>voting

Attached: 1567699840953.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Fuck off, Diego. Go drink some high fructose corn syrup.

Attached: 1568949740261.png (286x241, 48K)

Sometime the enemy of my enemy is a proper cunt, lad.

Possibly the former but definitely not the latter

it's dinner m8. serve it with mashed tayters, steams greens and a rich gravy

He's a burger. Retarded is their natural state.

Attached: 1568832890106.jpg (1280x720, 575K)

Toad in the hole isnt brekky, its sausage in batter, like yorkshire puds are made of. You have it with gravy.

Dinner round yours it is then

Attached: 1559764937611.jpg (900x1200, 143K)

Sounds pretty good. I'll give it a shot

actually its good

looks a proper mess, but i bet it tastes good. enjoy lad

please post gingers user

i'm having burgers tonight

5/10 at best

sounds tasty

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

:(

good luck hombre i have to do a 100 mile drive to margate each week to see my kids, solicitor up, dont do nothing stupid and take notes

;)

we actually eat that a lot, so I guess it is another recipe we copied over from the brits

You live in South Florida too?

Took my daughter to TGI's today, had the rib thing. That fucking glaze tastes like mouthwash, only ate the chips and the corn on the cob. Minging.

this. this is your best option

I'm lucky, separated but her Mother loves the money too much to cut me out. Greedy fat cow.

Looks tasty. Will I still be able to import Britbong woife?

You don't want a bong waifu.

>here needs to be a greater understanding of Empire, colonialism, and imperial migration. False framing of these histories reinforced the artificial separation between their history and our history. It reinforces an ‘us’ and ‘them’. Black history is British history.

>Black history is British history.
God I'm fucking sick of niggers.

We need to make them double down on race issues, and talk of 'white privilege'; make them the kind of party that really irritates the British working class.

haha i may as well be

Good God. I moved here from rural farm country. If it weren't for Magyars, Russians, Britons, and the occasional Irishman, there'd be no one to half a beer and a conversation with here. At least back home we kept our farm equipment stored on the other side of the tracks after we lost the fucking war.

>I guess it is another recipe we copied over from the brits
What are some others?

Well maybe I can get a bong passport and play both sides in case the EU gets fucked and you flourish, like the swamp kikes we are.