Islam is right about women

This is the best idea Jow Forums had in several months: Printt his message that triggers the double think of the modern destructive left.

While they know that Islam considers women inferior, contrary to their idea of the "stronk independet woman", their slavish subjugation to Islam and goat-fucking third world immigrants is preventing them from calling Islam a problem.

They cannot call out that they either reject the Islamic stance on woman, or that they support the subjugation of women. Their double think – holding two contradictory ideas at the same time – is brought to light, something that makes them feel uneasy.

NPCs are already disturbed by the cognitive dissonance it evoked:

youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA
instructables.com/id/Yellow-Dots-of-Mystery-Is-Your-Printer-Spying-on-/

Attached: Islam_.png (2550x3300, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whdh.com/news/islam-is-right-about-women-flyers-spark-concern-in-winchester/
youtube.com/watch?v=rUvzx73-cCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

blumpf

Attached: 1566658070257.png (482x422, 270K)

Attached: 20190921_145205_0000.png (800x1200, 20K)

How about a sign that says “rappers are right about women”

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bump

Attached: essay on 2 girls 1 cup.jpg (1490x1024, 334K)

Anyone suggesting altering the message in any way is a damage control shill. This phrase is perfect

add this
Omar voted against the ban

Attached: fgm.png (930x1378, 87K)

I don't believe the left gives a shit about rap. If the fact it's predominantly black really bothered them they would make up some cabal of white producers (definitely not Jewish though) who are responsible for pushing the crime glorifying narrative.

Fuck you nigger

jesus, this will cause a mass panic

This is the only acceptable Phase II

it also begs the question,

(what about boys/men?)

Shills. Keep the original phrase.
Islam
Is
Right
About
Women

Attached: 1569024251663.png (536x652, 19K)

DO IT YOU FAGGOTS!
also:
HELLO MEDIA

Attached: 1549878706587.jpg (891x891, 143K)

I see three successive 4's
dare I say/ check those trips?

Attached: only good thing about muslims.jpg (720x407, 61K)

who put you in charge faggot?

Reminder that shills have been bombarding this hard in previous threads. Any suggestions for alternatives or changes are intended to subvert. Don't fix what isn't broken.

Clever.

fuck off kike

kek

>meme flag

shove a shotgun up your anus and pull the trigger faggot

Show flag Noam.

Show flag

This campaign is completely defanged by the simple phrase "not all Muslims."

IOTBW had no such weakness, which is why this isn't even close to the same level of power. It will be good for some keks but it's pretty weak vs the lefty framework (and by lefty I mean our mainstream).

Godspeed, but don't expect much.

This is why I'm still going for IOTBW.
The DHS is about to criminalize white people who object to being demographically replaced.
If anything this is what unwoke normies need to hear / see.
They need to know that they aren't alone.
IOTBW is inherently positive in that it's an affirmation of something totally reasonable.
I know what I'm going to be sticking to.

Attached: iotbw_poasting.jpg (726x544, 255K)

When you say “not all Muslims” what are you implying?

Face it Jow Forums.

This but unironically.

there are still people who haven't even heard of It's Okay To White.

You don't run or own this idea or any perceived movement. What ever works best in any location should be used BEFORE laws are passed forbidding all flyers..

ALSO Omar was confront on why she voted against the FGM bill, which is more relevant and a hot topic right now. Diminish their leaders. Make them say, "what about males?"
Which is the REAL topic.

Go put up those fliers then. No one is stopping you

Not all muslims are against womens rights?
No it doesn't work against their ideological framework.

too wordy

thanks, but I didn't come up with it, I just altered the syntax.

easy to counteract. not all muslims is as true as not all white people. all muslims have benefited from the framework of systemic oppression of their women and therefore islamic privelege

Neither do you. Go put up your IOTBW if you think it’s so effective

gay

I never stopped.

If it's one of the two then definately IOTBW again.
It points out the anti white stance with those who want to pretend to white americans for example, that they don't have it.

nope

I never stopped.

islam isnt right against women, their culture is barbaric. although its a good mind twister for lefty niggers its still a gay half meme.

islam should be contain to their shithole country which allow for their shithole problems

Proofs?

Look, there's one now.

Here's a bump hans

>this
People look at me like I'm fucking insane when I bring up the conversation of white genocide.

lower case 'j', no period
Save this one for later. They aren't ready yet.

Attached: jews.png (500x725, 16K)

Kikes are already SEETHING and this hasn't even spread beyond one user in one city yet.

Attached: 1400952938418[1].jpg (300x300, 21K)

Now THIS I can get behind.

>polygamy
>family values

Pick one.

Damage control

Piss off goat fucker

this should beg the question are jews white?

The best idea still stands. There is absolutely no reason not to brainstorm and spitball for more. This is how we hone our craft, and run the good memes through the gauntlet of counter subversion.
Maybe something better comes? Maybe different?
Never stop thinking creatively, and never try to stop this place from doing so.
Lest ye be labeled a "shill".

Attached: (you).png (602x863, 373K)

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE
>In black on white, no alterations.
No Phase 2,
No Vandalism,
Wear A Mask.
This is the 3rd year, and every year it's gotten more and more press and outrage.
If they don't rip down the fliers this year, we prove they're broken on the topic, and we can start moving into other things.
>When they make coverage of the fliers, again, this year they will help red-pill millions more.

Attached: 1534325465345.jpg (986x555, 37K)

This place is subverted to hell. Stick to the original.
Islam
Is
Right
About
Women

Stop being a nigger

>Now THIS I can get behind.
I bet this is not the only thing you can get behind

bump

Attached: wyoming.jpg (2018x1342, 323K)

>islam isnt right against women, their culture is barbaric. although its a good mind twister for lefty niggers its still a gay half meme.
>islam should be contain to their shithole country which allow for their shithole problems
People really need to stop feeling sorry for muslims and muslim countries. There are a few that are in conflict. But that doesn't mean that muslims are these cute fluffy little animals that just are looking for help.

There are 57 majority muslim countries in the world out of the 195 total, and what is it like 1.5 billion people that are muslims in those countries, none of them are very good with regards to basic human rights and rights of individuals. And rights of women let's say that's very low priority.

What people need to understand about islam is. The western values that you have of freedom of speech and rights of individual and all these countless things. they don't believe in them. They have a different morality than you all together. You are as strange to them as they are to you.
So you recognize it's wrong to just beat the shit out of your woman if she annoys you. Or kill your daughter and grandchildren if they marry a non muslim or fuck someone they were not supposed to or try to leave islam or something like this. But they don't. So you can't appeal to your values, doesn't work on them, because your values are shit to them. This is what the lefties don't understand. They don't play your game at all. Lefties have gone too far even for westerners, and muslims play with a totally different rule and value set.

Attached: 1568718133904.jpg (919x675, 83K)

Keep repeating your idiocy, kike. It has no teeth.
Lying to yourself is still cognitive dissonance. The Seed has been planted.
The meme ROCKS, and you know it, nigger.
BWAHAAAHAHA!!! You trying so hard to "NUH-UH!" it with your weak ass retarded argument is why you stick out like your rat nose, nigger.
Suck it, Schlomo!
You have no power here!
You are going to be eradicated once and for all from this world.

Attached: 77102f1f287ec259cf0536a3c9d3357be421f927dd2edb88314937ad4e0aed09.jpg (255x182, 11K)

Use a different font/ template you jew glownigger. If you want this associated with IOTBW you are a glowie.

Attached: 897401578-971.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Implying not all Muslims oppress women. Just like not all whites owned slaves.

Yes, not all Muslims. The ones in the West are the exception, they came for our freedumbs. (This is the mainstream position and the poster doesn't challenge it at all.)

You can try this with anything, but Muslims aren't in power in the West, power=privilege therefore no privilege, no problem, the Western Muslims are thus different. It may be doublethink but it defeats the poster in exactly the same manner as any typical argument normies engage in. It's succinct, which is good, but it's a succinct way to make an argument that normies are accustomed to already. The normies programming says "not all Muslims" and that's that. Debate over.

I already made these points in the other thread, I look forward to being proven wrong but I'm not expecting to be. Just because it's aesthetically similar to IOTBW and both are pithy, condensed statements, that's where the similarities end.

It’s glorious. These dudes got triggered Badly.

whdh.com/news/islam-is-right-about-women-flyers-spark-concern-in-winchester/

>you're a nigger
From a guy selling the
>Pedophile Goat-Fucking Camel Piss Drinking Sand-Nigger Book of Warlord Bad Poetry
?

Attached: 1565471621093.jpg (413x395, 19K)

nonsense

Attached: asdf.jpg (479x364, 23K)

>GENITAL MUTILATION IS A RELIGIOUS RIGHT

No need to specify male/female. Anyhow, we should stick to one thing at once or the effect will be diluted.

So some Muslims oppress women? That’s racist

What are you talking about yid?

>“Others have said that I’m not for free speech but I really am. I just feel like that was on the side of hate speech.”
what?
im confused..

Some do, but not all. Just like some Christians. This is very basic normie reasoning. If you got out more you would know.

IOTBW has always been so lame and defeatist sounding. I've always hated it. "White People Rock" would achieve the same thing and not sound submissive and compromising.

I don't post my own stuff here.
Intelligence agencies are all over this board and I know I'm on a list.
It's the NGOs that concern me the most.
The last thing I need is some fucking Communist making me their focus.
If you do searches and examine dates up uploads/posts you'll surely find a couple things from me within the past several months.
Though, I won't say which ones.
All legal.
I neither destroy nor deface private property.
I threaten no one, harm no one and remain unseen.

Whatever you say moshe

>People look at me like I'm fucking insane when I bring up the conversation of white genocide.
I can easily tell you why.
They have a false version of the world in their head that doesn't correspond with reality. Where they pretend as if say white americans or european ancestry in general are 99% of the world. They do not know the actual populations of the various countries of the world or their demographics. They barely know any country than their own.
Show them this pic related.
Because they are acting like people other than white americans are somehow like they don't even exist on the planet.
Do you know where they get that perception. Hollywood and media. See there are 1.2 billion people in africa right now, well 1.25 or something. That's more people than total population of all ethnic groups in all of europe and all of usa and all of canada and all of australia and new zealand combined.

Just people in africa. When do you hear something about africa, it's not much. Therefore this gives the illusion that there are barely any people there.

Same with the other countries in the world. Do you hear much about peru or bolivia or whatever. No, you don't. So it's like they don't exist. Except, they got large populations. So when they all flood into USA, it's a bad deal for white americans.

continued..

Attached: world_population_resized_by_country.png (6985x2670, 1.29M)

No it's not, because that only opens the floodgates of what is "true" islam, which would only spread the fires.

you are missing the point of iotbw

Attached: 1563988443812.png (861x877, 186K)

Rofl ok bud

How do you figure, nigger. I say post them all. Take every damn meme in every folder of every user on the /pols, and post IRL, faggot!
We should have been doing this all along, but we're all cowardly opsec cucks.
Fuck you.
YOU look like the actual damage control around here. All you (1) and done judgmental absolutist faggot do.
>"NUH-UH!"
is all you ever have to offer.
Fuck you.

Attached: ClownnoseGuard.png (500x862, 841K)

the original message is the best message. Simple yet effective.
IOTBW is the same. It is time to leave the computer armed with a hundred fliers, a roll of tape. Go do your bidding. Tomorrow we will have all the keks.

Attached: android telephone.jpg (1080x761, 305K)

Leaf missing the point, as usual

And here's another.
Unless a new idea can capture the same cognitive effect, without subverting the original and without pushing some conspicuous ideological stance within it, they are shit ideas. Shills have been making suggestions that would only backfire while using bullshit emotional appeals. You included.

And now you look like the subverter. Especially with the mindless repetition.

Places with lots of foot traffic (bus stops/stations, town centres)

Your local college

Near (not on) places of worship

Near paki shops

Go for it lad

Doctorate in arts for this.

it had it's time and day. Still, IT'S a good meme.
The news cycle is 72 hours, you can't wait another year. The iron is hot, create a portfolio, keep them thinking!

Another good one is:

Attached: MCIU.png (930x1378, 21K)

Idiot/Shill spotted

The debate about "true" Islam has been raging for decades and no one gives a shit. That's my point. Are you 15? After 9/11 all anyone talked about was "what is 'true' Islam" and do you think society is now redpilled? No. Now Europe is being invaded. Do you think this poster will be a bigger catalyst than 9/11? Lmfao

yeah, good locations but please don't break the laws.

Attached: 1523510292191.jpg (480x480, 33K)

>I threaten no one, harm no one and remain unseen.

but still are on a list. still.
doesn't matter if you lay low at this point. you're already guilty for them.

Attached: honduras700026.jpg (540x737, 48K)

It would not work as well since rap is a music style, it's not a hivemind. There are rappers that talk about racism against whites, about sexism, homophobia or even the right for white people to say nigga

Attached: okx10qfiiqn31.jpg (750x1071, 105K)

guys I've been a away long time but you need to push this harder, this is not enough

you need to start going harder
ie when people attack it this is too obvious, or they defend

you go
>YOU ARE NOT THE UMMAH
GO AWAY LIBERAL

now this and turns this fact as hard as you can, becaue this is what all muslims, well the religouis ones and the ones that just tag along which is most

FURTHER!
youtube.com/watch?v=rUvzx73-cCY

>white people rock

Attached: boomer (3).jpg (750x856, 97K)

The simple phrase "not all Muslims" would imply Islamic orthodoxy has some kind of problematic view of women. You're not a bigot, are you?

keep chipping away at the marble they are encased in. they will wake up.

cont.

See european nations, aswell as european created nations such as USA by british settlers and some other west europeans, are not setup for mass immigration. They have historically run with basically totally nixed immigration. As in, you are not coming to our country period. On top of this each country tried to find a population size that was suitable for that territory. After they found that they went for replacement level birthrates. This means you match birth and deaths. So your population stays pretty similar, but you improve everything in the country. Then each new generations living standard goes up, and there's enough to go around for everybody since you are not adding extra demand by piling on more people. So average living standard increases etc. And perpetual life of your people continues.

So when you then have mass immigration of people from 20 different countries all going to specific countries. And those people they have not basically created a decent society, they have not found their population size for their countries, and then adopted to have replacement level birthrates. So they just have tons of children no matter what, part of why their nations are skewed..

So they come in tons of them right away, + they come in with the children. + they then have shitload of children aswell. This all happens incredibly fast the demographic shifts. It's actually not even that americans are mixing as much, it's that there's a shitload of these immigrants coming in, and there are so many that it's drowning white americans out and causing a massive overall population increase in USA which is not good either. But certainly not for white americans preservation in USA.

This is just betrayal of highest order. They even admit now in USA that for first time white children in schools are now minority.

So that someone can look at you with a straight face and question white genocide via mass immigration. Is totally nuts. And if they play dumb it's even worse.

why
what is this song about?

Attached: cucked yet again.jpg (698x394, 23K)

Operation Everything Is Rayciss
>Simple white signs
>IOTBW and IIRAW styling
>This lamppost is racist
>This newspaper box is racist
>This bus stop is racist
>This elevator is racist
>This stairway is racist
>...
>#EverythingIsRacist

Attached: CF8663CD-7D98-402E-A2D1-E31C3BD96F1B.jpg (1762x1125, 427K)

I agree completely. most people here in America, say first off I'm paranoid. then it's dismissed as a conspiracy. When I persist, with factual evidence. Most become agitated, and do not want to debate.

And how do we find better ideas if we shut it down just to "stick to the original"?
No one is trying to change the original, faggot. It's fucking genius.
Those of you blatantly, and intentionally trying to subdue the creative fire this has sparked by acting exactly like kikes by assuming the authoritative gatekeeper position, are HIGHLY questionable.
IIRAW is epic. DO IT! Now table it, and use this collective momentum to discuss why this Cognitive Dissonance disrupter is working, and how we can exploit other contradictions in Lefty Dogma with it.
We do not move forward with negative assholes like you trying to control our methods of madness.
Shut the fuck up, shills.
We're thinking here!

Attached: 3070h4.jpg (540x462, 86K)