Empire of Dust 2.0 USA

After conquering Africa and showing us how lazy and useless Africans are, the Chinese are now dominating the USA and showing us how lazy and worthless the American worker truly is.

drive.google.com/file/d/14AdU8z7yc2wSAwdaHFtwMDf_Z34ufqFX/view
You need to download the video for subtitles to show. There are 31 subtitles inside the video file, just enable it in your media player, like VLC or MPC-HC.

previous thread:

Attached: 1544615425505.jpg (1230x915, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jle7dsEQx2k&list=PLxvnxUNrhXT2EVcFb4TpQ5I2VHqIJtTe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Burger butthurt incoming.

Attached: 1554744333182.png (599x800, 397K)

Insightful documentary!
The US is well on its way to becoming Canada.

Attached: 572ec6f9d586522bdf2153c1da097d0be937ffdf0f43740783c36cd0446470db.jpg (980x716, 363K)

>pay shit wages
>get the worse of the american workforce.
How could this have happened?

>Open link
>See Netflix logo
>Close tab

Attached: 1453038373802.png (420x570, 16K)

Go back to r*ddit you Zipperhead monkey.

Attached: 1567393630695.jpg (1000x667, 289K)

Attached: 1569084886201.png (1914x1078, 1.42M)

Attached: 1569084866934.jpg (1464x844, 183K)

Attached: 1569084852434.png (1525x1693, 2.51M)

The ChinkJew must be stopped

YEAH STUPID GWEILAO CHINA IS SUPERIO-

youtube.com/watch?v=jle7dsEQx2k&list=PLxvnxUNrhXT2EVcFb4TpQ5I2VHqIJtTe0

The Chinese are godless heathen drones with no individuality that only exist at the pleasure of the State. Attempted suicide in China with get you put in a Gulag for trying to deny the State of your resources. They are the perfect slave race. They don't live, they simply exist.

Then do you job brit and flood them with opium like you did before.

source?

That shit is crazy. "Worthy", fuck offz. You devalue my work intentionally than claim I must prove shit to you.

They already got Fentanyl. Except they are flooding US with it.

This

> ching chong you're razy and srow
> for not spending entire rife working at factory
> by 9-9-6 schedure

Watched the documentary today it was pretty good.

All the American workers at the factory were losers. Almost every one of them was fat.

Shocking documentary. It portrays the USA as some backwater redneck shithole.

I love how it's a Jew he's talking to.

He probably had a nigger or spic operator

I can sense your frustration.

Attached: 1559751409104.jpg (1900x1000, 560K)

thank you, uh....netherlands...for your 2 posts by this ID

We are all fat even the skinny ones.

Culturally it's looked down upon to do factory work in the USA. The job was also probably paying very little.

So basically the workers you saw were the bottom tier of US workers. These are guys that are addicted to drugs or in an out of jail and have low IQ's.

Anyone with a brain can see jews rule America by just looking at the completely jew dominated Federal Reserve.

LOOK MAH I POSTED IT AGAIN

China is literally going to collapse under the weight of its own corruption in the next few decades.

This

After we deal with the jews you Cockroaches are next.

Attached: 1567469383596.jpg (519x513, 71K)

>After we deal with the jews you
lmao how is that going?

Attached: 1513024395726.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

lmfao chinks wish their workers were as effective as a US worker. A low end single US worker technically puts out the same work as 100 workers from other nations.
I'll watch this soon but I already know its going to be cherry picked CCP bullshit.
>fat fingers
yeah im sure you felt real emasculated yang

They were mostly ex union factory workers that drove their factory out of business. Now they have to take the shitty jobs, because their town was dying economically and they've been on unemployment and in poverty for the last decade.

That lady bragging about how she used to make $32, but now make $12 should put it all into perspective, as to why the previous factory shut down.

At this rate they will take Canada, most of Africa, Russia and the US with them.

is it really? proofs?
hilarious if true

the difference between jews and chinks, is that chinks can't be seen as white people by the common people, while jews can. Jews are not recognized as jews because the lambda white person does not even how yo recognize one (with name and/or face)

Chinese do work hard. All asians tend to. I cringe when people talk about moving out to China, Korea, or Japan. LOL, enjoy wagecucking. Youre competing against an insectoid social class specially bred over thousands of years under strict governments to be subservient and hardworking, and that translates to 50-60 hours work weeks AT MINIMUM

I have a Chinese coworker who her and her boyfriend went to Sweden to college for free back when Sweden allowed it in the hopes these educated immigrants would stay, then went to America with her now husband both on visas and immediately shit out a kid and now they are both here permanently. She told me once at an event drunk that white countries are stupid for allowing all of this.

Demograhpics too. They also have to make a full switch from growth at all costs to a more market oriented structure. And they also want to position themselves to displace the US lol

Slit your throat Zipperhead subhuman.

Attached: 1566687281598.jpg (1300x958, 102K)

No the bottom tier are the zoo animals in fast food restaurants.

LMAO

Attached: 1511456817198.jpg (768x612, 72K)

Exactly
Your average newfag is fucking moron

>Culturally it's looked down upon to do factory work in the USA.
Depends really. If you live in Jew York City maybe thats true. In the usual rust belt areas not so much.
>The job was also probably paying very little.
Going by OPs screencaps thats pretty much guaranteed. Chink factory pays minimum wage, no benefits, no union...ect. Cant imagine the quality of the workforce is any higher than McDonalds. Probably worse.

kek

>I can't recognize obvious jewish features

>Going by OPs screencaps thats pretty much guaranteed. Chink factory pays minimum wage, no benefits, no union...ect. Cant imagine the quality of the workforce is any higher than McDonalds. Probably worse.

So these are people with previous crime records and can't even get a job at McDonalds.

China more capitalistic than America?

You can thank the jews for that. by corrupting this country over the last century.

There are no Jews in China.

>the Chinese are now dominating the USA and showing us how lazy and worthless the American worker truly is.
You get what you pay for, you communist nigger.
You'd be shocked to see how hard Americans can work when you actually give them a living wage. Unlike bug people, we demand more than a bowl of rice a day and a social credit score bump for our sweat, blood and tears.

Attached: ChiNa Luxury.jpg (634x421, 79K)

The empire was even more corrupt, and it lasted twenty times as long as your “nation“ even exists. Never mind tgat america is at least as corrupt, if not more Keep dreaming, mutt.

Translation: We can't work them to death like in China and they want to unionise and complain about safety standards

90% of Amerifats are lazy as fuck, living paycheck to paycheck between blowing their savings at Walmart.

China has a almost nonexistant welfare state, you either work or starve.

>90%
Where'd you pull those numbers out of, your 3rd generation immigrant ass? I though chink expats were supposed to be math savants.

Attached: ChiNese Revolt.jpg (750x1062, 329K)

Wow this was pure kino. I respect the Chinese manager a lot. He is completely loyal to his country. He talks how China changed and how he misses being a country boy and hearing the frogs and the wind.

Attached: 1544818575370.png (2560x1440, 3.61M)

Bullfuckingshit. You are forced to work in China to get your gibs. Dont care if you are elderly or too dumb, they have specifically useless jobs so everybody still works. The state will pay you to hose off the streets, or something as braindead , for example

>Chink factory pays minimum wage

But they dont? Chinese dont care and will shit all over an employer who pays tgem too little. “company loyalty“ and other dumb shit doesnt exist in china, chinese view employment as a pure business, as it should be.
So chinese know very well that paying min wage will get them stuck with the dregs, hence they avoid doing that.

chocked me up a bit too desu

Attached: 1553880675148.png (1203x677, 1.42M)

There was a guy from China at my previous job. When we had a holiday he was upset because he needed the money. When I explained we'd get paid for it he was confused, because why would we get paid if we weren't coming to work?

It is though, at least compared to the elite parts of the world. America is a force because of its military and (((banking))). But its insane to visit places like Dubai or Singapore, it makes you realize how pathetic our cities are.
>Shocking documentary. It portrays the USA as some backwater redneck shithole.

Source

Thanks for sharing this kino. It may be even better than Empire of Dust. My favorite parts are those about the Chinese. 12 hour shifts, only 1-2 days off per month, they can only see their family, spouses and children 1-2 times per year. The ones in the USA can't see them for several years. They are all homesick, want to see their loved ones again.

The chinese do that for a few years only to save up and start their own venture with their family.
If you get stuck working for another mans profit you are considered a cuck. They work their asses off not on principle or to mindlessly consume like amerimutts, but to attain independence.

It's a great documentary because they make everyone seem human. It's not pointing the finger at a bad guy, which could be easily done here.
All of their stories make sense and so do their motivations.
Haven't seen such a great documentary in years

Yeah probably.

looks like a typical numale soiboi to me.
Nose is pointed.
>receding hairline
>dark hair, but not curly

Not seeing any solid evidence.

>The point of living is to wok

Yeah chink factory's are well known for highly payed, highly skilled labor. Thats why every globohomo jewish megacorp rushes to move their production there. To pay more for quality craftsmanship!

Attached: 1555662826461.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

Translation: we built these machines for Chinese children to operate.

Ever been forced to sit idle?
Without creating you are doomed. Okay, paszaniggers rather excel in art and architecture wereas germans do so in efficiency, but work means creating and is the point of life.

For the most part, the pay is better than most of the alternatives, for the uneducated low skilled worker. it is why they get a steady supply of factory workers, because the alternative is worse.

They actually are.
The quality comes fron western companies expecting super low prices, so the chinese cut labour costs and deliver trash.
I worked in a factory in china, and we produced to gernan standards - we only needed to pay proper wages so we get the people who are motivated and able.

>Working in a sweatshop pays better than being a street beggar or a sex slave
Wow China sounds great

that's why he is worth over 2 billion in spite of donating 1.5 billion to charity while you are a worthless shitposter on Jow Forums

Me chinky chinky, me work hard for one dorra

>I worked in a factory in china, and we produced to gernan standards
For what purpose?

American workers were god-tier almost from the late 1800s up through the 1960s and 1970s.

Thing have gone to shit since then. Affirmative action means that nearly every workplace is now a multicultural hellhole where the only things people have in common are their favorite forms of media.

It used to be that if you were in a union, say iron workers for example, that your fellow union members were like brothers. In many cases people were closer with them than family. That is where working class men built their friendships. Working with heavy machinery for a good wage, trusting your life to your coworkers.

Nowadays all these jobs suck, the pay is awful, and there is no sense of fraternal brotherhood at all.

The American way used to be working hard to make money to advance and provide for your family. With feminism, affirmative action, international market competition, etc, it has become simply not worth it for many men.

It's like what Homer Simpson said, "If you don't like your job, you don't strike, you just do your job really half-assed". This has, sadly, become the American way, to the point that if you are at a company, anyone who takes their job very seriously, holds themselves and coworkers to a high standard, is looked down upon as a "goody goody" or a "nazi" and people come to resent them. It is sad, on the one hand Americans should hold themselves to a high standard and have pride in their work. On the other hand, how the fuck can you do that for $15 per hour?

Conmplex Parts for mercedes benz cars

>On the other hand, how the fuck can you do that for $15 per hour?
>Assuming most people can even get $15 per hour
lol

The American way used to be working hard to make money to advance and provide for your family.

It was all about doing that to buy stuff. No notion of self-sufficiency or independence, just buy buy buy cobsumer garbage for yourself and you family, buy status symbols, burn money, take debt.

>Netflix
Obama still doing winnie's bidding, I see.

Yes by why china. Germany unlike most of the west still has a large industrial base. If you want German standards and pay German wages why not manufacture in Germany?

>No notion of self-sufficiency or independence
You should stop babbling about things you know nothing about.

If 90% of Americans are lazy as fuck, how do we have $20 trillion gdp

>You should stop babbling about things you know nothing about.

Thats pretty much Jow Forums

The productive few drag the welfare state along. It is why this is not a sustainable system, and things are going to shit.

Because a proper wage in china is still lower than the equivalent in germany due to lower costs of living. You can save a lot of money, just not as much as many (((companies))) want.

I know and respect the american tradition of homesteading, but that got twisted into the idea that everyone should be a good cobsuming wageslave in the 20th century. You cannot deny this.

CUTE

Attached: 1556593920569.webm (854x480, 2.75M)

Because the remaining 10% are the hardest and smartest working people in the world. America brain drains all the talent from the rest of the world.

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

WHY ARE HER EYES LIKE THAT

Attached: eyes.png (1361x767, 2.45M)

There is nothing unique about this. When you understand group differences on cognitive and psychological traits you begin to realize that groups will vary in behavior and preferences. In the case of Chinese, they on average score higher on agreeableness and conscientiousness so they prefer long drudgery, being conformist, and authoritarian structures. You're not going to get the average white to prefer the way of life of a Chinese, just like a Chinese will on average prefer the gov't controlling their life rather than having ango style democracy or have a culture that values individuality or creativity. Yes, groups have different temperaments.

based

Attached: 1555242763991.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

you've never seen mars attacks? ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK

What is the Average American White?

From what I've seen these people are fucking troglodytes
They can't do the same amount of work but want higher pay and more free time to goof around for lower quality of work

Fucking retards couldn't even spell the sign right

I'm not saying that the chinese are high standards but comparing them to the bumbling buffoons is like night and day

These Americans wouldn't be able to hold down a job at even our shittiest russian planet, no boss would ever keep them on

why did the Chinese hire fat elderly workers for their new factory?

>fat
if they wouldn't, it would mean they couldn't hire any americans.

for the documentary

Probably the only people still in the area

I honestly don't understand why they hired the Americans at all other than to dodge taxes or some shit

Attached: ewewew.png (1346x756, 1.46M)

Chinks are shitty at everything especially creating efficient work flow. They are also particularly deficient in basic communication and people skillls. Not sure why a real human would voluntarily work in that environment.