IMPEACHMENT

Yes or no

Should Trump be impeached?

Attached: 4060.jpg (300x180, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

needtoimpeach.com/impeachable-offenses/
rootsaction.org/trump-articles-of-impeachment
dailywire.com/news/52069/yup-looks-big-anti-trump-whistleblower-story-was-ashe-schow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For what?

No, the US should finally get rid of British Subversion

yea

>For what?
Where do we start? There is a list so long I can't even post in this thread all of it.

>list so long I can't name one thing
===sage===

Yes please, it would be glorious to watch the Dems light themselves on fire

> I got nothing
start with something idiot, you look like a retard turning in a blank page.

needtoimpeach.com/impeachable-offenses/

Stealing your pancakes is not an impeachable offense

Even longer list

rootsaction.org/trump-articles-of-impeachment

>Stealing your pancakes is not an impeachable offense

The ukraine shit alone is definitively impeachable.

Foreign and domestic emoluments clause, in the Constitution and US statute, prohibit a president from profiting their business while in office or accepting foreign gifts without approval by congress.

>Foreign and domestic emoluments clause, in the Constitution and US statute, prohibit a president from profiting their business while in office or accepting foreign gifts without approval by congress.

This was something I cited for removing trump before he was even sworn in btw.

>needtoimpeach.com/impeachable-offenses/
100% trash, the fakest of fake news

Say the line, shill.

Attached: blumpfsaytheline.jpg (404x720, 79K)

>the fakest of fake news

Not really winning the arguments here are you? If all right wingers can do is shout fake news and not make an argument your side looks childish.

Trump is done when he's both impeached and voted out in 2020.

If the emoluments clause prohibited Presidents from profiting from their businesses while in office, then Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe and Jackson all should have been impeached. Each of them was a planter or large landowner who did not sell their holdings before taking the oath of office and each profited from selling their plantation/farm production. The Virginians all raised cotton and sold at least some of it to England and France. Our founders would be the ones who knew what the emoluments clause meant, particularly Madison who wrote the Constitution.

Yes, I love watching train wrecks in real time!

Attached: alex-jones-sips-champagne-59e001ae53faa.png (1423x952, 1.49M)

>If the emoluments clause prohibited Presidents from profiting from their businesses while in office, then Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe and Jackson all should have been impeached. Each of them was a planter or large landowner who did not sell their holdings before taking the oath of office and each profited from selling their plantation/farm production.

This is not even close to the shit Trump is doing by fueling tax payer dollars into this hotels from foreign and domestic politicians, having US military fuel at his Scotland business, having Pence stay at his hotel in Ireland, China approving all of his patons after getting elected.

Literally billions of dollars is being put into the Trump foundation's pockets and you are arguing this is a good thing and we should just accept it. This is corruption and corny capitalism at it's highest form.

This isn't Jimmy Carter with a fucking peanut farmer shit.

Gee, wonder what ShareBlue shill is behind this post...

I enjoy suicide films. I beat off to it.

Attached: smugprickmario.png (603x587, 361K)

Why are Democrats waiting to impeach? If they have so much damming evidence of wrong doing they are doing the country a disservice for not impeaching sooner rather than later

Stop fucking around and just impeach if you are going to impeach

Attached: 82739482376478234.png (1920x1080, 150K)

dailywire.com/news/52069/yup-looks-big-anti-trump-whistleblower-story-was-ashe-schow
>tfw its literally nothing

>dailywire.com

No.

AND

I dare you to go for it ;P

Attacking the source, instead of the substance, mmmkay.

>It turns out the complaint is nothing more than a rumor reported by someone in the intelligence community. Buried in a lengthy CNN article about the complaint is the following paragraph:

>The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN. Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration's determination that the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law, the official said.

No

Hell fucking yes he should be impeachd and the reasons are too long to list but reason number one is not going to war with Iran even though they have been antagonizing Israel and bombing Saudi Arabia oil with drones.

IF THE US FAILS TO RESPOND WHEN IRAN BOMBS SAUDI ARABIA OILFIEDS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN IRAN STARTS BOMBING ISRAEL

WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is no argument. If he could have been impeached, they'd have done it. Your links talk about the us code but don't have any teeth at showing Trump actually did anything.
10 U.S. Code §925.Art. 125. Kidnapping
U.S. Code
Notes
prev | next
Any person subject to this chapter who wrongfully—
(1)seizes, confines, inveigles, decoys, or carries away another person; and
(2)holds the other person against that person’s will;
see ya in the pokey faggot. I just did what your links do. I cited the us code and now you are guilty of perpetrating a crime

fucking kek

>Literally billions of dollars is being put into the Trump foundation's pockets
Literally billions?

Go dilate

Greta is that you?

He seems to rustle your jimmies, so no.
Your reaction to him amuses me and that's good enough for another term. Keep amusing me, jester.

Lmao

I don't see a problem with any of those points made

Only one of those happened, violating funding laws, but I'm tempted to doubt it with all the other false things in there and in the grand scheme of things this would probably not results in an impeachment

>Literally billions?

Yes literally.

no

>is nothing more than a rumor
>>The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications

complete bullshit.
think how old you'll be in 2024.
That's when trump will be done.
democrat fags thinking they're going to impeach someone because he says mean things is funny as shit.

Attached: trump_cloud.jpg (800x699, 51K)