ISRAELI DRONE CAUGHT BY SYRIA. IDF BLAMES IRAN KEK!

twitter.com/TimesofIsrael/status/1175484096845209600

Attached: file.png (962x932, 707K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/video-appears-to-confirm-use-of-attack-drones-by-hezbollah-in-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=NxVXlHOkh4I
youtu.be/XkkvC3D_srM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumb Israelis

Israel has a frequent assertion that Hezbollah is a terrorist organization funded by Iran and several different ((((organizations))). By asserting that Iran is assisting Hezbollah with military grade equipment and intelligence and thus declaring any hostile actions against both parties as "self-defense".

No matter what Israel declares, violating the sovereignty of neighboring countries and conducting military strikes makes them the aggressor.

>its literally: "the jews"

>hurr dur isarel is going to die kekkekekekek
take your meds kushner bot

Nice damage control moshe. It was definitely an Iranian drone. You changed my mind.

same color as the ones saudi had in their photo op

You're thinking about facts, user. When they own the controlled opposition (MSM) that reports on the controlled opposition (Hezbollah) that they claim is the real opposition, facts are the last thing normies consider.

Hezbollah isn't controlled opposition...are you fucking retarded? Oh yeah you definitely are. Still pretending like the MSM has control of anything anymore. That's desperation!

Attached: jews2.jpg (678x381, 27K)

Attached: HarpyDrones.jpg (1764x3400, 1.73M)

same paint job.
a lab could tell.

>Mossad
>not masters of controlled opposition
k

That's literally an off the shelf drone with some release mechanism for 2 small explosives. Definitely not IDF. ISIS and also Hezbollah uses such pathetic weapons and both posted videos. Here's H.:

timesofisrael.com/video-appears-to-confirm-use-of-attack-drones-by-hezbollah-in-syria/

Mossad is sloppy as fuck and the best they can do is Hamas whose power is waning tremendously. Look, I know you think Israel is powerful but they're really not and their tricks aren't clever at all.

>Definitely not IDF. ISIS and also Hezbollah uses such pathetic weapons and both posted videos. Here's H.:
Are you really pretending like the IDF wouldn't use cheap drones like this for certain operations? Jews are cheap as fuck. ISIS is Mossad and Hezbollah actually took pictures of Israeli quadrocopters that crashed in Lebanon.

Attached: kill-bibi.jpg (575x575, 54K)

controlled opposition is isis and syrian rebels as they dont want to touch israel and their soldiers are treated in israeli hospitals

sand people made this

Israel uses quadrocopters all the time. These are the ones that Hezbollah captured.

Attached: 1566771769284.jpg (1052x552, 258K)

Of course Israel respects the sovereignty of its neighbors. Why are you saying that Israel doesn't have the right to defend itself? Why do you want to exterminate all the Jews?

They just caught one over Lebanon 2 days ago
youtube.com/watch?v=NxVXlHOkh4I

>Israel pisses of Syria
>Israel pisses of Iran
>Israel pisses of Lebanon

All in the matter of 2 weeks. Israel is ded

Attached: idf drone lebanon.jpg (640x360, 24K)

Gee if Hezbollah said so it must be true.

Times up Israel

Attached: Tic Toc Israel.jpg (932x1126, 509K)

I trust Hezbollah over a Unit 8200 faggot hiding behind a proxy on Jow Forums. Nobody believes your lies anymore. Get a grip.

Are there any non-jewish politicians in israel? Preferably respected ones

the talmud, greater israel and the samson option, thats why the jews should be killed

I'm Swiss, faggot. Go enjoy Ahmed's cock.

kek only America believes the jews now

Attached: 1496762705042.png (469x553, 5K)

Attached: muslim-ahmed.jpg (800x800, 148K)

The Jew screams out Iran as he drones you.

Israel is stepping up the false flags and doing sloppy jobs lately. They must really be scared that the golem won't invade Iran for them and Bibi will go to jail.

according to the hebrew prophecy that the zionists are trying to force, the entire world need to turn against Israel and attempt to destroy it. but a wall of fire will prevent any harm from coming to them and it will consume the aggressors

should be fun to watch either way

Sloppy Job Mossad

They're terrified beyond belief at this stage.

>Israel is stepping up the false flags and doing sloppy jobs lately.

Because their IQ is below retard level

Attached: idf tards.webm (1280x720, 590K)

how many times do jews need to get caught red handed before people start cutting ties with them?

Attached: 1568105169251.gif (500x375, 756K)

>according to the hebrew prophecy that the zionists are trying to force, the entire world need to turn against Israel and attempt to destroy it. but a wall of fire will prevent any harm from coming to them and it will consume the aggressors
>should be fun to watch either way
Since Jews aren't chosen by God when the time commes for God to save them their cries for help will go unanswered.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

"we dont care about facts, we care about truth"
-crazy uncle joe

What about England and France the are green to

checked for retarded khazar cuties

Attached: 213256234624234.jpg (640x640, 28K)

bump

Nearly every Iranian drone is a Israeli copy
>inb4 being called kike shill

slobby knob mossad

Let's bomb Iran

Attached: Iran Map.png (508x865, 55K)

>implying the jewish god of the bible is a real sentient being

top kek

I really hope that America goes to war with Iran. I mean, more dead white men and arabs? What's not to like?

They are good at Illusions. It is what they do. But underneath they use diapers. And thay will be shoad just as the prophecy for Israel foretells.

Attached: 3473346345.jpg (225x225, 13K)

That's not the point. Whether or not the prophecies are true don't matter. What matters is that they believe they can Jew God and trick humanity with their manipulation. They have tricked THEMSELVES into believing they will be saved by the messiah and the world's armies will be destroyed. Gog and Magog armies. Too bad they're in for a surprise.

>still assuming the jewish god of the bible is real

topkek x2

not even normies believe the jew anymore

>I'm Swiss, goyim
Then stop acting like the most Jewish of Jews you dumb niggerkike

Attached: 1568716816643.jpg (474x592, 61K)

I'd believe IDF over some stupid middle easterner in Iran.

they tried a drone attack a few weeks ago and got bombed

eeeh.....

Kikes are fucking retarded

KEK!!! Putin told Netanyahu to cut this shit out and stop violating neighboring countries and their sovereignty. Looks like you Israelis don't understand that you aren't in control. Better start sucking Putin's cock before he lets Iran just kill you.

Jews = Swiss
Swiss = Jews

trust me .

They knew because under the wing, there was an inscription that simply read: Oy Vey

I'm entirety sure that several lurkers here actually believe this is Iran on the map

Wtf is it with Israel and sloppy drone job nowdays?

Attached: 1569001337071.jpg (1920x1850, 1.27M)

>russians
>relevant

Attached: k1ZLxoD.png (553x636, 42K)

Wonder how many Russians in israel are sleeper cells of Putin. Mossad should be scared.

Attached: file.png (888x936, 696K)

Attached: obi wan saudi false flag.jpg (610x484, 100K)

it's the other way around actually, we have thousands of sayaanim in russia.
back in the day kgb tried spying on us dozens of times but got shabak'd every time

Attached: 1562329675789.png (523x523, 37K)

Moshe there's more Russian jews in Israel thn in Russia. Why do you kikes come into these threads and try and pretend you're superior? You're weak powerless ants that are gonna be crushed.

You are Shit

>siding with sandniggers

Everyone hates you

Attached: 1499835330391.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

When?

Attached: i-pet-goat-ii-780x470.jpg (780x470, 68K)

fucking isrealis are keks

>KEK
you try way too hard. why can't you just be normal?

Attached: fageus.png (510x518, 432K)

That's one of the most retarded comebacks I've seen on this site

just stop. the nose is coned

>Siding with known liars

I don't have any dog in the fight but you're a fucking retard if you don't realize that the entire point would be to use a drone that looks like who you are framing. How low IQ are you? I think you are just angry because you realize how inferior your mind is compared to regular people but you're not stupid enough to get a free ride through life via retard bucks.

you do realize that it's possible to not like either. it's not an either or situation. both can fuck off and kill each other, America has zero reason to be involved

israel is the strongest nation on earth

Attached: Trump-US-Israel_Horo-1-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 60K)

oy vey, the goyim know ... shut it down!

Attached: g1Mt5-mZL8bKa7urw_D3cVg5T--7BMxt7ZXrS0VxcW0.jpg (785x767, 119K)

Prove it was Israeli

israel has nukes - it will never die. Stealing the technology from burgers was the smartest thing they could do

Israel being forced to openly attack instead of hiding behind the US is hilarious. They're total idiots and always get caught with their pants hanging.

Attached: Saudi-Israel.jpg (1503x1431, 404K)

Oy vey the iranians at it again launching missiles and drones from our direction

In any situation just point fingers at iran and scream its their doing regardless of the actual case of the matter

>israel has nukes - it will never die. Stealing the technology from burgers was the smartest thing they could do
Israel is surrounded by the most advanced anti air systems in the world. Even the United States and our internal air defenses in Israel wouldn't allow an ICBM to be launched. How does israel plan to launch hundreds of nukes?

Lol yes. Hopefully our next president doesn't have to wear that condom hat and pray to your Roman fortress.

At this point Israel participated in 9/11, sold our technology to China, attacked the U.S.S. Liberty etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. The burden of proof is on Israel. They betrayed us like the kikes they are

>wouldn't allow an ICBM to be launched
how do you imagine that? Once it's launched - it's launched. It travels at too great speed to be reliably stopped.

your next president it trump

Look if you actually think Israel is going take the rest of the world down with them through the use of an arsenal of magical nukes you're gonna be disappointed. I think you just believe that Israel is unstoppable due to the brainwashing you've faced since birth from Zionists.

Kekistan will rise, Kek willing. Israeli fascism will be crushed.
youtu.be/XkkvC3D_srM

Attached: 7Ht3LV74[1].jpg (400x400, 29K)

your supervisor has been notified

Attached: lq-merchant.jpg (322x497, 15K)

kek

He can only have two terms. Also, please send more Uzi parts kits. The recent kits have been in good shape.

Trump is getting 3 terms.

I'm not interested in sand neeger wars. Fuck off, die in the desert and don't try to sneak into Finland.

Lay off the Toblerone, Shlomo and go back to your sandy ethno-bunker.