HAPPENING

HOLY SHIT JORDAN PETERSON IS GOING OFF ON JESSE PETERSON BECAUSE HE CALLED HIM A BETA!

GET THE FUCK IN HEREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: HABBENING.png (790x361, 561K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qiU-vyLDE24
youtube.com/watch?v=Ieq6Gi_EBBA&feature=youtu.be&t=8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4inFIO1wSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAY-TUH

nice link faggot

Dumb ass

Dats amazin

Are you brain dead , OP?

Attached: 1561651992669.jpg (818x538, 38K)

Post the link you retard

Fuck spics, fuck niggers, fuck trannies, fuck jannies, and most of all: fuck OP

Attached: yg.jpg (888x894, 282K)

Link retard

youtube.com/watch?v=qiU-vyLDE24
Women are just better than men in every way. You know its true. Women smell nice, move nice and are smarter and more resilient than their male counterparts. This is because women had to be able to control me and manipulate their week minds so they could be cared for while doing the business of having children.

And anthropologically, women wanted males that were the most docile and easily controlled. Soon women did not have to do anything. They just relax enjoyed life and left the toiling to men.

This is the natural way. And you know it.

Get in where you fucking nonce?

Attached: 1553008558456.jpg (480x466, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ieq6Gi_EBBA&feature=youtu.be&t=8

Link?

>raising kids
>sitting back
Fucking idiot nigger

it's 2 years old, op is a faggot as usual

Attached: 1548345330753.jpg (866x898, 229K)

>This is the natural way. And you know it.
I agree on this. These women won't reproduce and their state-controlled "supremacy" will vanish with them.
It's just like leftists, just like "incels", just like whatever degenerates. Nature just taking the trash out, the natural way, and you know it.

People think there is a "white genocide". It's not a genocide, it's well-due natural selection.

>This is because women had to be able to control me
>me
>ME

LOL Kkkkkk cuck

>DO YOU LOVE WHITE PEOPLE?

Attached: 1567208841910.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

Ding Dong

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4inFIO1wSM

>no link
kys

D A Z A M A Y Z N

Satan is your father.

Link????

Attached: download-7.jpg (225x225, 16K)

fake and gay

gay and fake

Not fake. It might not have happened but if it did that's how it would.

The alpha low iq true christian Jesse vs the beta depressed intelectual fake christian Jordan.

good boobs gains

Attached: 864bdaf6af0e358f1778d7be9704b92271d0d744c2d46d81aa06ae46de058443.png (900x900, 101K)

I saw Jordan B. Peterson at a pharmacy in Toronto yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued getting my prescription, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of Klonopin in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to show me a prescription for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to ask for his doctor’s phone number, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I thought he wasn't supposed to be going to pharmacies since he is in rehab.

>clean up your room!
Fuck you, clean up your addiction!