Female CEO destroyed this company

I remember at the time how the news promoted it as "ground breaking" to have a female CEO. Well look at them now.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-microsoft/microsoft-bids-44-6-billion-to-buy-yahoo-idUSWNAS894220080201
cnbc.com/2017/06/13/verizon-completes-yahoo-acquisition-marissa-mayer-resigns.html
nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/verizon-signals-its-yahoo-aol-divisions-are-almost-worthless-n946846
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STOP ASHAMING YOUR COUNTRY

Go to hispichan. Come back when you can English.

no, it was the end of its cycle, same as msn

It looks like the Hubris of communist Jews are still not yet ready to prevail against the laws of physics, economics, and behavioral biology.

Put a woman in Charge, the productivity is the same as a woman.

We're going to need Chip Chapley on the case to untangle this one.

I think they were trying engineer more people to social media so they had to get rid of Yahoo Chatrooms.

Attached: efb6b183e48da361cb68bae5669e9e90.jpg (640x384, 49K)

Wasn't she the one with that annoying laugh?

What did she do exactly?

Yahoo used to have both social media "Yahoo Groups" and its search engine, now it is a steaming turd. Verizon Media (formerly Oath Inc.) is basically an conglomerate of internet has-beens.

Attached: 1920px-Verizon_Media_2019_logo.svg[1].png (1920x841, 55K)

Rely on the vag card too often.

>Microsoft bids $44.6 billion to buy Yahoo
reuters.com/article/us-microsoft/microsoft-bids-44-6-billion-to-buy-yahoo-idUSWNAS894220080201
>Verizon completes its $4.48 billion acquisition of Yahoo; Marissa Mayer leaves with $23 million
cnbc.com/2017/06/13/verizon-completes-yahoo-acquisition-marissa-mayer-resigns.html

Verizon disclosed on Tuesday that Oath, the subsidiary company which it created to manage acquisitions like its $4.5 billion takeover of Yahoo in 2017 and its $4.4 billion purchase of AOL in 2015, is worth a whole hell of a lot less than it thought.

Perfect example.

>Verizon signals its Yahoo and AOL divisions are almost worthless
nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/verizon-signals-its-yahoo-aol-divisions-are-almost-worthless-n946846

They had groups, chat rooms, messenger all great ideas with millions of users all turned to shit and shut down.
What a dumb whore that bitch is.

It was sold at that price with tumblr and flicker acquisitions and the MS bid was before said acquisitions.

Same with HP

If companies didn't push an "agenda" it might have turned out better. Companies have no place to spout off political banter. It's my only hope that gelette goes bankrupt sometime in the near future.

Female CEO gutted the marketing department by not promoting/hiring white men. This has been in the making for some time.

The CEO also took just a few weeks off after her birth, which makes her not just a shit CEO, but a shit wife, mother, and just all around a shit woman.

Yahoo Search is a brower hijack virus.

I've never had anyone hijack me to Google.

WTF don't Google get on top of this and write a brower un-hi-jacker to make it easy for non-nerd to use their Search of Choice???

So she came from Google?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21_12-27-24.png (669x301, 31K)

IF you wanna lower the purchase price of a company ahead of a merger or acquisition, simply appoint a female CEO. Literally no one will speak of what's coming.

Attached: dr_pepe.jpg (800x618, 75K)