If men like this don't get women, how will society motivate men to advance it...

If men like this don't get women, how will society motivate men to advance it? Why should beta males work hard when they get no reward?

Attached: 9099111112.png (1271x765, 878K)

There is more to life than just sex , also hookers exist.

Attached: 1566040156273.png (1488x1488, 1.65M)

I don't know about other guys but I'm saving up for hookers. I don't care about any social stigma anymore.

Work hard for yourself. Strive towards autonomy, you need wealth in order to sustainably eject yourself from ZOG society in a manner that is more than just skin deep. At least that's how I look at it, I've long since given up on cultivating anything fufilling or meaningful from women, I say this without any animosity towards them, them's just the breaks son.

Women are cool, very pretty and stuff. Met my girl by chance and we were more alike than we both thought. I loved her dad also we were so alike until he died.

That's like saying there is more to life than food or breathing air. Sex is a physiological need. If you do not have sex regularly there's lots of fucked up stuff that happen to your mind and body. Just because you don't die immediately if you don't have sex that doesn't mean there isn't severe consequences from the lack of it.

Attached: B1dwniyIMAANIYQ.jpg (570x570, 66K)

Most incels aren't advancing anything. Beta males aren't meant to reproduce, but they are welcome to die trying.

They should not. Beta males are a deficiency of society which needs to be cut off their reproduction and only maintain them as scientists.
Sad truths, regardless of how painful, must be acknowledged.
Beta male must be indoctrinated in transcendence as there is no future for their sexual desires.
Do not listen to ; reprisal of desire is possible and necessary to foster great minds.
Do not let man's greatest weakness, our endemic love of women, enslave you.

he deserved it for being a bloomer. he needs to get blackpilled and rebuild his natural masculine hate.

Happiness comes from internal means. If you think you will be happy with a woman, when you aren't even happy with yourself, you are in for a shock

Attached: a shy knight.png (195x189, 94K)

>Work hard for yourself.
>...while everyone else takes a cut from your paycheck for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, EBT, SNAP and don't forget military expenses and administrative costs for all the alphabet soup agencies

working hard as an incel literally means being a lonely slave working for a society that abandoned him

guy is an autistic goofball. hes also like 4'9 and has a childs body.

i wonder how he copes that even a 40 yo black woman with several stds and 5 children could have more sex than he has

>DUDE JUST REPRESS YOURSELF FOREVER UNTIL YOU DIE INSTEAD OF GETTING THE THINGS YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE LMAO

>LOVE? INTIMACY? AFFECTION? WELL BEING? STOP MAKING UP WORDS DUDE

Attached: 1559617037801.jpg (670x573, 69K)

Well good thing you're not in charge.

Attached: augustus.jpg (960x640, 75K)

don't burst the incel cope or he might go full serial killer

When men dont have work or pussy, that's when revolutions begin.

How bad do you have to look to be totally unable to get laid? Or do you just have standards that are way too high and which you also don’t possess?
How much effort have you put into your appearance and approaching women?
How can we live in the most degenerate of times where “all women are sluts” but you can’t get laid?

I..is that zuck?

Because you can buy all your goy figurines and read comics till you spend some good wagecuck bucks on a meal and a nice rental in the urban district. Sacrifice your prime years to the corporate student debt cycle of the master merchants child fucking culture.

>How can we live in the most degenerate of times where “all women are sluts” but you can’t get laid?
what a stupid question.
just imagine if women were NOT sluts?`what would that mean. it would mean every woman would date 1 man. and women would not chase men in relationships. so women only would target single man.

but what happens when they become sluts? right they don't care about relationships. they just fuck who they want.

e.g. we have 100 women and 100 men.
let's say for each men 1 women. you will have 100 couples.
now let's destroy relationships.
what will happen? will women still take what they can? no they will take what they want. they will all chase the best possible man.
which means the best man wont marry, he will just fuck with all women.
the only thing that might happen is that the top man will deny some women. so they will whore around in the top 20 instead of top 5.
>but there are muh ugly women that even get rejected by incels
lmao. ugly women are pretty rare. out of 100 women only 1 is so ugly that she gets rejected by incels.
when i think back of school, i can only remember ~2 women who were really considered ugly. and that was just because they had acne which isn't really a body feature, just bad health.

Weakness.

Most of the guys in this rut often aren't that bad looking. The main reason is social anxiety, extreme loneliness and inability to make friends and meet new people.

The causes often are because they were bullied very hard in their childhood or had abusive parents which left them broken as a person or neglecting parents that abandoned them to videogames or TV and never bothered letting them be near other children to socialize. Being a social person is learned behavior.

Many of these people once as adults will try to compensate by improving their looks. These people will go to the gym and do weightlifting and other stuff like that but still find themselves unable to find a romantic partner or friends despite looking better than average. It's kind of pointless to focus on that when you cannot speak to a girl you like or a coworker you'd like to take for a drink without stuttering and sounding and looking like a retarded pathetic child.

Very tragic. It's not like I'm talking from experience haha lol