One could only hope

One could only hope...

Attached: Fugg-u-India-Lul.png (573x580, 692K)

Paxtan is a Beggar nation

Attached: 1569014740506.jpg (306x306, 23K)

I like your map OP, looks good.
The occupation forces could cost big $ but if any one nation could afford it these are the guys.

china should get a land border to the sea

The Hindu version of it already happened. Mauryans were fucking Biharis and ruled your asses. Meanwhile Mughals or Delhi Sultans were Turks and Mongols, not Pakistanis. LMAO

Call me up when you Pakistanis could actually do something other than chasing goats and cattle to stick your dick in.

Attached: 1566422977979.jpg (1028x2368, 568K)

>a billion suicide bombers that aren't potty trained
Paradise on earth.

alexander should have conquered entire south asia

this

You're putting this as if he could lmao

Quite, it would mean India could never become a regional power, let alone a international power.
Poo in Loo 2020

Is that a nuke rising up from Iran to wipe all muslims from the planet?
One could only hope!

If his men weren't such fucking pussies maybe.

Both countries don't matter. Why are we discussing this here?

Al hamdulillah brother. Time to take our rightful clay from the kuffar.

Alexander the Nigger was a flamboyant faggot that could barely defeat some local Shudra warlord and his band of glorified peasants, when he realized the armies that waited beyond the patch of land he claimed to have conquered he famously pissed his pants in full view of the court and turned away immediately. Records say that he was so afraid of Indian retribution that he would always wake up screaming and sweating in the night till one day his faggot heart gave out and he died like a little bitch. THis is known

Or he was just shit at training his troop's morale

Bengalis are my ancestors

>>>And several ages passed. A man existed which came to be known as Raj. He called himself the dekaya, or the revealer. He showed the bengali the danger of the yanarad and how yanarads still walked amongst them. Then a bengali who worked in the art of computery asked him "if yanarads still exist, where are they?" Raj revealed his computer to the bengalis and which showed the location of the yanarads throughout bengal. and the bengalis saw this and were amazed. "let us kill the yanarads" the bengalis said. But Raj said no. "do not kill the yanarads" he said. "let us watch them and record what they do, and warn others of the danger of the yanarad. then bring them to the court and list their crimes for all to see. And finally, when everyone in the world is aware of the danger of the yanarad, when the entire world is watching, convict and execute the yanarads." And the bengalis agreed, not to kill the yanarads, but lie in wait, recording their crimes, and finally when the time is right, when everyone is aware of the yanarads, to convict and execute the yanarads. And Raj said to them "truthfully I tell you, the yanarads will not be convicted of their crimes until the entire world knows of the crimes of the yanarad. And no one knows of the yanarad menace or what destruction and chaos they have caused to humanity. But I tell you, a time will come when everyone is aware of the threat of the yanarads. Not a single ear will not hear, not a single eye will not see, not a single mind will not be ignorance of the yanarad menace.

And when the entire world knows of the danger of the yanarad, when the yanarads have been flushed from their hiding place, when the yanarads have no where else to hide, when the yanarads have no one else to corrupt and make evil, when the yanarads floor crumbles beneath them, when the yanarads walls fall and no longer hide them, the world can look at the yanarads, and finally remove the yanarads from the world." And the bengalis heard this and became puzzled. "Where are the yanarads?" The bengalis asked. And Raj sat down and showed them "There are many bad people in the world" He said. "The thieves and the killers, the slanderers, and then the yanarads. Here I will detail the genealogy of the various nations of the world and how they have managed to penetrate each one. The nation of China? It has been penetrated by yanarads. The nation of Japan? Yanarads are hiding within it. The nation of america? Yanarads have invaded it. The nation of brazil? They have been deceived. The nation of australia? They have been coerced. The nation of arabia? They have been subjugated. The nation of pakstan? They have been devastated. The nation of France? They have been attacked. The nation of england? They have been robbed. The nation of Ireland? They have been shut down. The nation of Punjab? The have been exposed. The nation of Yenajeet? They have been corrupted. The nation of Germany? They have been paralysed. The nation of Thailand? They have been enslaved. The nation of Poland? They have been disarmed. The nation of Nigeria? They have been punished. The nation of Peru? They have been imprisoned. The nation of Spain? They have been consumed." Then Raj looked at the bengalis. "Where are the yanarads?" Raj asked. "The yanarads are everywhere.”

“Now Sanjit was wondering around Bengal. And he saw a girl he liked called Piriti so stalked her and followed her to her house. He waited hidden in the dark and waited for her to leave then snuck into her room and began to sniff her clothes. Then he looked out the window and saw that she was coming back so he hid in her room where she could not see her. And piriti returned and began to talk to herself. “I hope no one else is there” she said, for I am lazy and do not want to work and want to rely on my inheritance instead. And Sanjit heard this and became enraged for Piriti had revealed herself to be a yanarad, so he jumped out and stabbed her. After killing he fulfilled his lust and defiled her now dead corpse and burned down her village. Satisfied he had taken care of the Yanarad, he headed to the city of enmesh.”

Ugh...what could have been...

Attached: 4n4ahku6mn721.jpg (4000x2706, 1.09M)

>Indian empire
>Controlling Mongol territory

Ahahahahahahahahahhahahaah

Attached: 757.jpg (1022x547, 57K)

nope
pakistan will be Molotov–Ribbentrop'd between india and israel.

Attached: F170704HZGPO04-e1499180449751-640x400.jpg (640x400, 52K)

Based, hoi4 is /ourgame/

Ghawaz I Hind when?

Alexander was just the >white Ghengis Khan. Good at conquering shit, horrible at running it, and when he died everything splintered and his "empire" crumbled back into waring factions

>"guys look we interbreed slightly less than those filthy pakis. we're based!!!!"

You've described every major leader that has conquered land

One of the reasons I admire Alexander is that he was a tactician. Trying to conquer India would have like sheep's walking into a slaughter house. He did the right thing by going back

Yes you can ONLY hope because it'll never become reality.

As an Afghan down with Pakistan. Genocide the punjabi wanna be white nigger fags. Return Pashtun land to Afghanistan and the rest of the land to India. You arnt an aryan fag only afghans and Iranians are. We hate your people are raped them for years. And if your a paki Pathan than that explains a lot considering how fucking retarted you sound. Go back to being a Punjabi bitch you illiterate mud hut living fag. We will purge of you traitors in time as well.

Gay hind buttiful open bob

How’s Modi treating your coward ass?

Also no you only wish I was a Hindu. I am Pure blooded aryan

>Mudslime
>Aryan

Kek

>Bangladesh not part of Mudslime India

>This is the state of Hindu nationalists

Ok kike obviously your trying to misinform people here.
Different types of aryans.
I am the father of what you call the Nordic aryans who you are referencing to

Attached: 503BE7E3-3205-4577-93A9-15A7D6393D61.jpg (900x600, 174K)

Don’t be mad you kikes and niggers the game is almost over for you all.

Attached: 498E8A4A-3DE0-4A8E-B6B7-F6A122DB5DC1.jpg (477x320, 38K)

Attached: 842C30CD-26EA-4DB2-BEBB-8912E756A0A1.jpg (400x400, 120K)

Lol. You are a literal shitskin. The Aryans migrated to the east and west. The Easterners became Indians. The westerners became Europeans. You are a desert shit skin who worships a pedo. Get fucked abdulla.

When i think about pakistan and india I see a tide of piss pushing up a river of shit. Confused as to why anyone would care about the spectacle let alone choose a side.

Haha is this how you make yourself feel better about yourself you shitskin. Your history is false. Unlike you my skin is white, my hair is blonde and my eyes are green. My ancestors have been untouched for 1000s of years. Yours were still being raped by mine recently until the British saved your retarted street shiting asses. And yes we now follow a semetic religion and gave up our Buddhist/Hindu/Zoroastrians culture just as the Germans did when they gave up their paganism to convert to become christcucks

Attached: 31CFE9DD-357B-465F-A03E-BE74DEE681CE.png (1000x1000, 443K)

seething poo

You're both shitholes. Get along.

how are you aryan when all you're doing is saying your skin is comparably lighter than others

Please mr enlightened since you are the powerful wizard of knowledge, please provide us with the history of the aryan people. Or better yet simply tell me the translation of the Word “IRAN”

Fucking shitskins

Attached: 43B01760-A0A8-494A-9AA7-30B492A99FEA.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

what defines an aryan? if you think it's "white" why aren't Nords Aryan?
>"IRAN"
LEL aping to be Aryan
>i-it's in the name!
How about Eire then?

fuck off dumb cunt

How the fuck are you even an Aryan? Lol. You are a desert horde whose only accomplishment was to take humanity to stoneage.
The British. Sure. When your entire country brainwashes you by by rewriting history. The marathas sacked you in a mere 20 years when you you took 600 years to invade India. you lost all the four wars you started. Look at the shit hole of a country you have RN. The government meetings are not held because you don't have money to buy refreshments. You swines don't even have food. Your country is breaking apart. "Muh blue eyes". Fucking kek. It's because you have literally nothing else to offer. Cope harder shitstain

Poojeet he's an Afghan not a paki you retard. Read this . Some are white, although few exist.

There is no point in arguing with a shit skin with an iq lower than that of an orangutan. And if your referencing the Nordic European states, they are aryans you dumb fuck. However they are Nordic aryans

Attached: DE7BDFCC-ED2B-495F-8D1E-77C5A29E985D.png (845x1390, 1.33M)

Kek this.

you have no history of the word "Aryan" other than in a name you try to imply makes you ethnically superior to anyone
fact is you're nothing but a tribe of nomads with no history ranting about your supposed skin colour
sad

Lol. That's even worse. Those fucks are still living in huts. Everything they have was given by India. Including their parliament building. When the Americans first came they thought they were gods after seeing them covered with gear. Those bachi bazi degenerates have never moved up.

You covered that flag in shit, well done

Attached: maximus.jpg (596x628, 44K)

Is this how you shitskins cope with your ugliness and inferiority. I hate when you faggots stare at me in public like I’m some kinda of god because of my features( or does it remind you or you role in the cast system). Your women jump on my cock and beg me to fuck and cream their assholes with muh superior Aryan cock. Get back to work you Sudra/ untouchable while I fuck your sisters and mother.

Attached: 8D6D2F2A-5E09-4164-AF0A-B1F98277FF98.jpg (662x408, 23K)

Technically I am both Iranian/Afghan but feel free to say whatever helps your with your inferiority complex you incel

Attached: FE5D13E2-B45E-4582-940C-B99C68B7C6BF.jpg (640x572, 93K)

And you are definitely not one of those three making you a LARPer.

Replace Brazilian flag with Indian flag

>Vaishyas aryan
Are you sure about that? I will accept the warrior and religious elite but the fucking shop owners?
Any fucking half abbo can be a shop owner.

Bad translation but actually meant merchant

Haha fags

Attached: F09B7B5E-EDBF-4714-BEA2-3506979995B7.jpg (600x315, 34K)