Europe Is Literally Africa Tier

Jesus, look at all these wars you dumbasses kill each other for. And, uh, for what exactly?
>hurr durr da Germans are da ubermench
>hurr durr the French are da master race
>hurr durr the British are the best colonizers
>hurr durr the Spanish make the best tacos
>hurr durr the Dutch have the best stroopwaffels
>hurr durr..............EVROPA
lol white pride my ass y'all can't even get along with your own race lel. Sad!

Attached: 8ep62o7ly8t01.png (3264x2199, 277K)

reason we manage to conquer the world so easily is because we spent so much time and ressources perfecting ways to murder each others in the first place.

Shut the fuck up you bagel. I'm laughing as I post from the former Louisiana Territory.
You dumb fuck dicktater nepoleon sold that shit because he was SHORT on funds. haha lele see what i did there? SHORT ASS NIGGA
>t.day drinking on college football

Shut the fuck up fatty
Pic related, you're average retarted american

Attached: 1414409895653_Image_galleryImage_Britain_s_fattest_woman_w.jpg (634x411, 65K)

It might as well be a chart of contributions to the world.

Literally Africa Tier
>USA
there I fixed it for you

wasn't worth keeping clearly fat fuck

You actually sold the best agricultural land in the world, along with the rights for the Mississippi River for transporting any products.

Attached: Louisiana-Purchase.jpg (600x786, 142K)

>inb4 Ukraine is better
It's not, due to sunlight.

Attached: sunlight.png (2753x1400, 235K)

you're damn straight I'm a fucking fat ass
My ass is SOOOO FAT from all the food we have here instead of your c u c k marts.
How many times has y'all's borders changed? They've gotten smaller while CHAD AMERICA ha manifested their destiny and capitalized on the shit europoor organization. Spain, France, and English could have had the world, but nah they just settled for muslims and diversity.

Attached: cdn.corporate.walmart.jpg (800x450, 166K)

so what? we only got it back from Spain's inbred king, it would have been impossible to defend our claim on that land and Haiti's situation meant there wouldn't ever be an invasion of the US anyway. Napoleon did right selling that land as soon as possible, Losing North America was Louis XV the pussy king's sin. Damn Russian winter wiped out the Grand Armée, I want to cry for all those engineers who let themselves freeze to death in the Berezina building that bridge. True unsung heroes...

>for what exactly?
The rest of the world
Stay jelly

>loses india to some guy in diapers
okie

Attached: Mahatma-Gandhi,_studio,_1931.jpg (2620x3270, 3.4M)

You dumb ass europoors literally went broke over some fucking FLOWERS
1 BILLION IQ FINANCIAL INVESTMENT POWER PLAY MOVE LLOLOLOLOL

Attached: 1_YwUZgq5u29e1i5BppMWUsw.png (627x331, 182K)

Man you look at France's history it's basically just people invading, settling in it or whatever since the Celts got their shit pushed by everyone. France will turn into chaos once more in its history and people will come from the East and cleanse the land. But America lol, what hope do you have? Canadians aren't going to save your ass lol.

we got oceans my nigga

Attached: namerica.gif (525x326, 10K)

lol yeah you do, and now that your hegemony is dwindling due to poor white european demographics you're kind of fucked when all you have around are shitskins. The whole of Western European history is like that, always people coming from the East to purge the land from the decaying cultures.

nigga who said I was white?
quit assuming. We got people on standby to mop up the mess these retarded old boomers failed to fix. They ain't got no more free government. The West is literally Orwellian. I can't wait for this shit to blow because we can finally be free. The wild west never went away. It's just been sitting for awhile now. Open range is coming. The Big Kahuna.

Attached: cowboy-coding-2.jpg (1500x843, 184K)

that's litteraly how the financial system works to this day, people got extremly rich from that slump and the poor got fucked as always.

>Non countries not being at war
What a surprise...

lel shitskins breeding and staying alive is just because of white emotional weakness tbw. The hilarious thing is that without western civilization, or white supremacy like they call it these days, you'ld all die very quickly.

they probably were but were still stuck wipin their ass with their own hands.

>autism
go make me my fucking wine you damn frenchie

shut up and give me my ikea furniture

I thought california made better wines using our seeds these days? Anyway I'm dead serious, Alger for instance was a barbary pirates hub before we colonised the place, 100k souls at best nowadays it's figuring in the 41 million souls. All because of the system and infrastructures we put into place. Once all that gone, 9 out of ten of you cunts are going to die because you are barely smart enough to be hunter gatherers tbw. Btw I'm assuming you are mexican and not just a negro, because negros will have it worse... IQ in the 80 range won't help you be anything but a slave and or wet socket for some pervert.

America is a nation of mutt bugmen. You have no history or culture to call your own. You have no roots and no souls.

Attached: american hero.png (1217x622, 1.32M)

now do USA 1950 - present :^)

you speak with a negro what do you expect ?

Ironically I think we spend the most time doing war than any country in europe.

America Has Been at War 93% of the Time – 222 out of 239 Years – Since 1776

Attached: 1550328327165.gif (450x253, 3.83M)

>for what exactly?
fun

Attached: 1567201450094m.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

>africa wasn't separated into countries until the 19th century
>doesn't provide information on other cultural or continental regions for reference
>thinks all wars and conflicts were absolutely pointless from all perspectives
>doesn't realise shared racial factors were taken for granted for what was the majority of European history, making them irrelevant unless massively distinct ethnicities set foot on European soil

Fuck off and get your nose measured.
Unless you're a nigger, in which case I want you to live knowing you belong to a race of lower hominids that literally has to be fed and clothed by whites because you're too fucking stupid and ugly to succeed on your own regardless of soil or location you polute with your existence.

Attached: africa dependanve on aid.jpg (555x584, 49K)

yeh i'm a taco
I'm leaving for fucking montana after i graduate because fuck Texas

shut up dutch pineapple
you can't even keep yugoslavia together

Attached: 01_mexico_la-Sierra_classic_cavalcade_ride.jpg (255x335, 34K)

Go look for your grand dad or something lel
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwChX2Ih91c

>oh noes! why are da whyte peeple dying and having babies with black peeple???
idk bro FOR FUN lelel

Attached: 1565582731993.jpg (378x396, 14K)

yah that's what Uncle Adolf said. Should've had that peace agreement he wanted between y'all.
Have fun with the muzzies.