Why do Americans shame people for living with their parents?

Why do Americans shame people for living with their parents?

Attached: chartoftheday_13885_when_europeans_fly_the_nest_n.jpg (960x684, 357K)

it's a sign of poverty if you can't afford your own appartement

I don't think it is, but even if so, why would you shame and ridicule people for being poor? Everyone's just trying to get by in this clown world.

Montenegro is a 3rd world shit hole in south-east Europe, it's even poorer than Guatemala

Because their leech country could afford several generations of young men to afford a wife, several children, at least 2 cars, private education with college by taking advantage of Europe's downfall.
Add to that their Germ roots that order them to have dysfunctional familial ties at the spiritual level and it all results in a fake nations of men who are afraid of loving their parents but fill obligated by their Germ venom to keep pumping out kids.

I still live with my parents because im a loser. 28 y old.

I'm all for the traditional staying until you can get your own life, but 30+ is kinda over the line

100% Beta Mama Boy

Attached: 1565815838412.jpg (104x125, 2K)

>Everyone's just trying to get by
but that's the thing, people living with their parents don't even try, they just mooch them

>Why do Americans shame people for living with their parents?

Because only loser faggots (Europeans) still live with their parents.

"I'm afraid of the world, Mater and Pater. Please protect me."

Its part of the american mindset of 'keeping up with the Jones', the idea being, and it is true to an extent, everyone is working to keep up an appearance of wealth and 'good life'. At its core, few people really understand why they just do and get. Part of that is when you are young and starting out your parents are supposed to pressure you to 'get out on your own'. It works yes, for some, but for many it is simply the natural next step yeah? So in the current climate, where we are growing beyond sustainable population, there are more with less and fewer with more. People are pissed off and others are looking for something to egg them on with because their own lives are empty and its all they can do to delay eating a bullet. hope this helps.

100% rootless barbarian pumping out goblins.

Flag: Spain
3rd World Opinion: Discarded

How do we know YOUR not the shitskin...

Attached: 1566196857359.png (444x512, 220K)

Miguel pls

No that's bs. I live with parents and I work full time, I cook nice meals, clean, etc. They like having me here and they don't mind if I bring a girl over. I am saving money and I will be able to afford a down payment on my own house soon. And I am late 20s.

"move out at 18!" is just a meme created by KIKES because they want to screw you over and have you paying rent to the kike landlord
Renting is a fools game.

the idea is to go seek your fortune. not sit at moms house sniffing her panties and making communism general threads

American boomers kick their children out at 18

I know very few males that ever moved out.

Because you shouldn't be a full grown man living with mommy and daddy.

This. The Jew does not want you saving money by living with your parents. You must pay rent to your (((landlords)))

There's nothing wrong with not moving out.
It's a way to gaslight men and make them feel like they are a failure or they can't get a gf because they live with their parents. I used to think that too but it's a lie, girls don't care you can still get one if you live with mom.

I was 30

No it isn't. Jews live with their parents up until age 26.

>Jews live with their parents up until age 26.
Jews also cut up baby dicks and suck the blood.

Can we talk about how the nuclear family is shit? Grandparents make it easy to have a lots of kids. They're free daycare for you. You save a lot of money having one giant house, and there's a lot less upkeep collectively.

its from older times like the gold rush, back when there was still unknown land to claim. its getting harder to leave home at 17-18 now due to kikes, etc.

Because American values are sick and inverted. I moved out at 18 for college and didn’t go back, but I wish we didn’t live in a society that values atomization and greed more than strong families. If I could redo I wouldn’t have left home so quickly.

Because ladies want a man to have their own place so they can have sex with him without judgement.

>mater and pater

it's mother and father you stupid faggot get it right

100% rootless barbarian pumping out goblins.

Why on earth would you want to live with your boomer parents? A lot of my spanish and indian friends all live under 1 house. I would never give up my freedom like that.

or the exact opposite.

Leaving 18-20 is normal for most, depending on school or party habits

I live in my mom's dingy basement and I've brought home plenty of girls and banged them in it

Just go for younger girls, zoomers don't care if you live at home 21 is my cutoff age

So you are mooching off your parents. Got it.

lmao @ Americans thinking parents providing for their own kids is mooching. Don't you have any concept of family? Do boomers really hate their own kids this much?

Housing is expensive. If your family don't have any living space they can give you or ability to buy one, you either stay and save money until you can buy yourself your own living space, or become rent salve/debt salve. But of course you should pick latter like a good little goy, someone gotta keep (((economy))) running.

You could always rent a shitty hotel every time if that was your only problem with living at home.

>asking a mutt
Those people there don'T even want to get kids to save the world and shit. They literally failed at living

How is it mooching? I will be more financially stable and more able to help them later in life
Rather than leaving asap just for the sake of it, paying rent, and having far lower net worth over time due to rent payments
You're a kike.

You get to leave your kids at home with your parents all weekend and spend more time with your wife. You pool all of your wealth to get a larger home, so you have enough space away from each other.

Attached: EB3dNrMAk.jpg (782x810, 146K)

If you can go to war, get married, vote, drink alcohol and have a full time job then you are too old to live at home. Americans are raised to be independent people not dependent on their families to succeed. Other countries lack individualism.

You have no idea how shitty American parents are towards their own children.

You are living rent free. You contribute nothing to the household.

Why don't you get a better job? You can save money without mooching off your parents property taxes.

But i like living with my family and my mom and grandma a help my wife with the kids. We also live in a big house.
I just dont get the american capitalist mentality, why do they ruin or abandon family relations....

Why even have kids if they're that much of a burden to them? In southern Europe and Asian families people usually live with parents until 30, and not as a burden. Most parents actually like having their kids around to keep them company.

Of course in return kids are expected to take care of their parents when they are old. Never send your mother to a retirement home, it's cruel.

Generations of people influenced by jews. Case in point Destroy the family. Get into debt. Become a wage slave. Take out loans. Be a good goy.

For profit obviously. At least back in the day families often lived on the same street, now it's just completely atomized.

Your parents did the same thing. Its called life. You take out loans and have debt. That is how adulthood works.

I moved out early and did all I was supposed to do. Got into debt, got a job. All that. It's something like this.
>Yes goy, move out as early as you can and get into debt! You need to think of your future, invest in it!
>Yes goy, you don't need your parents to help you. Who needs a family anyways?

>and there's a lot less upkeep collectively.
And this is bad because?

To force young dumb people into debt.
Paying an apartment or a mortgage plus college debt will keep them as the dumb wageslaves they are. You're supposed to live with your parents until you can stand on your own without owning a cent creating wealth for the whole family. Because families are important but first worlders think being alone deep in debt means you're a proper adult, pure nonsense.

Taking out loans and being in debt for your entire life is actually something more unique to America. There are many parts of the developed world where people don't even have credit cards. You are just completely brainwashed into thinking debt is a normal part of life. You are a fucking moron.
I'm glad I had a strong family that taught me to pay cash for everything I own instead of being a debt slave like you. Enjoy being the little bitch for the creditor you stupid faggot.

Most parents in my town would kick their children out if they tried to stay past 18-19.
Its a sign of failure.

So you're paying 20k plus for a car and 300k plus for a house? In cash? Lol this is why you live with your parents. You're a god dam child.

This Jewish girl that I used to fuck was gifted a 3 bedroom house when she turned 18. Value somewhere in the 300-400k range. Her parents were doctors who owned the practice. They did the same thing for her sister as well.

because zionist-occupied everything

el transient...

Actually yes. Perks of working for a multi generational family business.
You could have had this type of life if your family believed in building multigenerational wealth. Instead you will wage slave for the rest of your life to pay down credit cards.

>8 posts by this id
Fuck off kike. And no, no one needs a new expensive car. You can get a perfectly good used car for under 5k. Mortgage is the only exception.

Only idiots who fell for the college meme are in massive debt. Many young Americans work hard, have little debt, and live outside the family house. You gotta understand that a lot of us are dumb children with useless degrees and stunted work ethic.

you are a jew

I'm in my 30's and my parents are so poor, they have to live with me, in my house, that I own.

I wouldn't mind as much if they had set me up for success but they've been this way their entire life.

It's fucking ridiculous you guys. Don't let it happen to you.

It's actually kind of scary how many people have credit card debt. I was reading this normie forum where this girl racked up 50k from multiple credit cards and now she's looking how to default. Her justification was that "banks are greedy" (true) and when she saw the $5000 credit limit she assumed the credit card company was giving her a free 5k just for signing up. So she did this with like 11 different cards and she has 75k in student loan debt from getting a useless degree. Many comments in the thread said things like "everyone has student loan debt, just pay the minimum" or "just get a boyfriend and put his name on the mortgage"

Because we try to avoid living with our parents for a second longer than we have to, the question is why do you faggots love staying with mommy and daddy

Sad that you think young successful people that don't live with mommy or daddy are jews. If you knew anything about finance you would know that credit and debt are important factors in growing your wealth.

I flew the nest at age 17. My folks were living large then too. Many Boomer parents kicked our asses out ASAP so they could party more.

>You take out loans and have debt.
It absolutely doesn't have to be like that, you turbo kike.

What would happen in America if you just refused to pay? Could you get arrested or what? In bongland they can actually send some goons over to intimidate you.

Its not as looked down on as TV and the internet makes it look
You arent culturally expected to move out at 18
Its more like if you still live with your parents at 25, then yo are considered a loser
The only real problem is with dating, living with your parents makes it more inconvinent to have sex in a relationship
Im 22, still live with my mother because i dont want to rent id rather save up and buy my own house
Ill move out next year now that ive got some mone saved up
Ill be leaving the house at 22-23 which is pretty normal

Sorry if your family hate you and just see you as a walking dollar sign.

Because
A: good relations
B: financial security

You are so fucking brainwashed it's not even funny.

Because it's shameful
Parents should live with you not the other way around.

Thanks for that too boomers

Everyone in America has the opportunity to land a $50k a year job right out of highschool.

Yeah, you should not take out a dumb loan to get a Master's degree in sociology. I agree with you. You should not get a mortgage for a house you can't afford either. Just because most people are stupid doesn't mean that everyone who has a loan is as reckless and uninformed as they are.

Well we’ve identified one reason you’re a friendless virgin faggot

Because they lack the bond with their parents
When they see that in other countries parents care about their offsprings not for how long law states they should, but for however long their children need due to parental love, they get butthurt for being unloved children of kike mercantile-crafted capitalism and try to attack those who they feel offended by

They dont really it was the tradiitonal way to live for most people until the 1960's and only was not normal form 1960-2008

since 2008 people have gone back to living at home longer and older grandparents are moving in with their boomer/Xr kids.

The people that rage about "living at home" are the same people that get mad about slowing "global trade" and "stopping immigration"

>Why arent these goy out getting into debt and spending so we can make our shekels!!

Attached: richie-rich.jpg (2700x1800, 967K)

You might get sued and then the government would steal your wages and give it to the credit card companies (but only up to like 30% of your wage). Typically, however, lawsuits are a last resort thing, and you just have to put up with annoyingly inconvenient daily phone calls from debt collection agencies.

The best thing to do is to declare bankruptcy well before the lawsuits from the creditors start.

>why don't you hate your parents like I do
Fixed.

Based Montenegro
People who spend money for an own apartment instead of something more useful like a car are retarded

Fuck off Albanian nigger

This

Bullshit. There's fucking graduates working retail these days.

Never said anything about hating my parent you sperg nigger I was just ready to be out of their house and live with my friends. Kys

This, more traditional countries have stronger family ties

The extended family is a good thing. Everyone should do it. We evolved to live in large extended family in small communities. It's good for everyone's mental health. You're supposed to know your neighbors, too, look out for the kids in the neighborhood.

Modern entertainment and technology destroyed all that, except in second and third world areas.

You guys don't get it. Those people are stupid that's why they work in retail with a graduates degree and 50k in debt. You are not entitled to anything you have to earn it and some people can't cut it and those people should've stayed home.

Yes, and in America we're all about signaling our wealth. Even if it's more cost-effective to live with your parents and you have a good relationship with them, you have to SHOW everyone your status.

In Germany people are so hypocritical they simultaneously complain about "muh apartments too expensive" and at the same time move out of their families at 20, they're literally retarded

It doesnt bother me being shamed when i see the big digits in my bank account. Keep enriching your landlord fags.

Explain bankruptcy in America, user. I've not heard of that in Europe.

Also checked

Fair points. However, the "move out ASAP because you MUST" is, also, an unjustified reason to create debt. Of course you have to move out at some point, but the idea that as soon as you turn 18 you must move out is senseless. And it shows just how unecessary it is for personal development when you see several developed countries -don't- follow this American pattern.

>Debt is an important factor in growing wealth

Attached: 9Uqc2nh.png (1080x801, 825K)

>Choosing friends over parents
Americans really do this, I thought it was a meme.

Based
There's no reason to be ashamed for living with your family

Unironically kill yourself.